Sera Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"I got the shorts last night when we were out," I explained.

"Aren't you going to wear a bra?" she asked with a smile.

"Nah. What are you wearing?" I asked, looking at her boring choice of casual dress.

Mind you, she looked good. Those black dress pants and the green, short sleeved blouse made her look like a million bucks, but it was her real estate wear.

"You're looking at it."

"You used to dress for effect," I reminded with a grin.

"I can still dress for effect, I'm just not sure it's appropriate."

"Smutty, we can have sex with the staff if we want. Go get changed."

"But I don't have anything like what you're wearing with me and it's not as if we're really going to have sex with the staff, so-"

"This sounds like a job for... Sup-perkitten!"

"Oh boy."

In the end, she was compliant and actually flushed as we finally exited my apartment together. She wore a pair of my old, faded denim cutoffs, the loose fit on her slimmer hips adding to their 'sexy' as did her bright yellow camisole. Both of us wore sneakers and ankle sox, me fairly bouncing down the corridor and feeling lighter and better with every step.

And no, I didn't feel bad about what I'd done with my auntie the night before. The fact that I didn't tell Gina about it, that she didn't even know I'd left the apartment, didn't mean I had anything to be ashamed of, rather that I preferred to keep that encounter with my sensational Auntie Ashleigh between she and I.

A pretty blonde woman about the same age as Gina approached us wearing a smart, gray business suit, smiling and introducing herself as Lynette, the Day Attendant. She knew our names already and asked us if we'd had breakfast.

"We were just going to search out the kitchen," I told her while Gina still looked a bit too uncomfortable in her 'Superkitten approved' outfit to offer any reply.

"If you'd like, Ma'am, you could have breakfast on the rear patio. The sun is out there this time of morning and I can bring anything you'd like."

"That sounds pretty good," I said, glancing at Gina with a smile.

"What would you like, Ma'am?"

I hesitated, suddenly wondering about the size of her boobies while trying to put words to images of pancakes and glasses of milk floating around my brain.

"(Giggle) Um, can we have pancakes?"

"Of course, Ma'am."

"Gina, pancakes?" I asked.

"Sure," she agreed, forcing a smile.

"To drink?" inquired Lynette further.

"Milk, please."

"Would you like me to show you to the patio?"

"Yes please, thank you," I replied.

We followed her there and, on the way, I took my eyes from the attractive woman's professional wiggle to check out Gina while she noted the same thing about our business skirted Day attendant.

The tiled patio was great. There were a few tables in the sun with more of Auntie Ashleigh's inevitable plant life abound, making me wonder at the size of her grounds keeping staff. Once we were seated and Lynette had gone, Gina fixed me with a suspicious smile.

"Okay, what was that giggle all about?"

"When?"

"When she asked us what we wanted for breakfast."

"Oh. I was wondering about her boobies."

"Slutty girl."

"You were checking out her bum. I saw you."

"It's a nice bum," she shrugged with a justified grin.

She relaxed somewhat from there on, the both of us speaking of home and what Daddy and Mummy would think of all this. We could still only shake our heads in disbelief at what we'd found on the other end of that teal coloured invitation the funny little man gave me in the supermarket that day.

The pancakes were terrific and we thanked Lynette, asking her to pass our thanks along to the chef before we decided to check out Auntie Ashleigh's backyard.

"Okay," Gina said a little while later, "you've had that silly perma-smile on your face all morning, what's up?"

We were emerging from one of many shaded tunnels through the trees in the naturalized parkland of the estate. Her question came just as I spotted two women, sculpted in life size out of white stone in a small grassy alcove at the edge of the cobblestoned path. They were embracing in more than a friendly manner and I only grinned wider as the artwork brought imaginings of Auntie Ashleigh and I to some abstract life.

"I'm just in a good mood."

"Usually, I only see you in this kind of a good mood after some really kinky sex."

"Or when I'm horny."

"You're always horny."

"(Giggle) ... Actually, I've been thinking about Lynette. I was daring myself to ask her to remove her jacket and blouse when she served us and I'm still a bit excited about how close I actually came."

Well, it was true, it just wasn't what I was thinking about right then.

"Look, I hope you're not going to... you know."

"What?"

"Well, go nuts with this staff thing. I mean, it counts with them, too."

"I know. It's just... exciting. To know we could, and maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Well, maybe we could do some stuff. Little stuff that maybe doesn't count. Just for fun."

"See, but little stuff always leads to the big stuff with you."

My smile slipped at this. It pissed me off, this implication that I couldn't make my own decisions, but I didn't let on, only remained silent while she lectured with a well meaning expression.

"I know it's hard, but you should try to keep your mind off your horny, because you don't want to get carried away and do something you'll regret here, right? I mean, all this is so overwhelming and I can only imagine how it would seem to you, but this isn't our reality. Our reality is back in Langley and we're just visiting. Right?"

"Right."

A forced, but passable smile pointed at the ground masked how she'd brought me down as I harshly reminded myself that she was right. Nevertheless, it was quickly becoming an awkward situation for me that was handily rectified as we rounded a corner and came across one of the grounds keepers.

He was a bit short, stocky with sandy brown hair and light brown eyes, turning to see who was approaching on the cobblestones. He was cute, in his mid twenties and was working on one of those old fashioned, red water pumps that was previously mounted to a stone and concrete base.

"Hi, Ladies," he greeted with a sunny smile.

"Hi," Gina politely returned.

"Hi," I chimed in."

"Ms. Burchell and Ms. Green, right?"

We confirmed this and he introduced himself as Bradley.

"Whatcha doin', Bradley?" I asked, stepping closer to see.

"Changing the mounting gasket."

" ... This one?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Hope you brought some kind of sealant. See those rust pits?"

"Yeah, I had to scrape the old gasket off with a screwdriver, but I was going to wire brush those pits, fill em with JB Weld and then sand it smooth."

"Good idea."

"It's not the first time I've run into this," he explained.

I watched him work for a few moments as Gina began to get bored. Then, strictly on impulse and probably because I resented Gina's well meaning control, I reached over and pulled the zipper of Bradley's shorts, popping the button afterwards and allowing the loose fitting garment to fall to his ankles.

"Slutty!"

"(Giggle)"

All Bradley did was smile at me and step out of his shorts. He wasn't wearing underwear and I watched his average sized cock slowly get hard as he continued working. We watched it rise up to full length in front of his hanging T-shirt as I got even hornier, wondering why I did these things to myself.

Gina was shaking her head a bit, but smiling and watching his manhood bob around with his movements like I was.

"See, Gina? Some stuff is okay, right?"

"Oh my god, you're bad."

"I'm good with bad," I grinned, forcing myself not to take that nice meat in my hand and pump it until he came all over his shirt.

"He's got a nice bum, doesn't he?"

"Yes, he does," she agreed.

Because I could, because this was the Burchell home, my home apart from her and our family in British Columbia, I slowly pulled my own shorts down just past my bum as Gina gasped.

"Slutty... what are you doing?"

Two of my fingers answered by dipping down inside the front of my skimpy, light blue, see through panties to softly caress my wet, swollen clitoris.

"Uhh. Mmm, take your shorts off, Gina. En- (sigh) -enjoy this with me."

She didn't answer and I just kept watching Bradley, he glancing at me with a horny smile every so often as I got off on this little scene, suddenly wishing I had someone who could trail me with a camcorder or-

"Kat, let's go," Gina suggested with uncertainty.

"(Gasp!) Uh- not now..."

"Well... I'm going."

"No, ju- uhh-h –Gina, w- wait."

"No, I'm going. Come on, we'll go back to your apartment, okay?"

I was about to put her off when she tugged my shorts back up from behind with a bit of a jerk.

"Hey!"

"Come on, kat. Please?"

We walked almost all the way back to the house before the icy silence between us was finally broken.

"Kat... do you remember what we were just talking about? Where home is and what this place is? How little stuff turns to big-?"

"Yes, Gina, I know, but I wasn't doing anything wrong," I flatly protested.

"You pulled his shorts down and stood there masturbating while you stared at him."

"It's not like I was doing anything with him!"

"That's not the point and you know it."

She was right and a part of me knew that but, at the time, I was so horny it didn't matter. It was easily rationalized by the fact I wasn't actually messing with his body.

"Okay, fine, I may have gone a little far when I started playing with miffy like that, but I honestly didn't see the harm."

"It's not who you are, baby."

I thought about that as we walked, actually wondering who I was. Well, it seemed that I was my father's daughter. His little wifey that literally kept things together between two buildings with a tool belt. When asked what I did for a living, I told people that I was a superintendant, at first with pride until I saw their disbelieving expressions.

But, there was a brief time when I was a very good exotic dancer. Anybody'd believe that and it was a path that I'd chosen before it was blocked because of who my family back home thought I was.

Just before we entered the house, she stopped and put her hand on my shoulder, bringing me to a gentle halt with an apologetic smile, saying, "Look, I know how you love Dad and Mum, and I just don't want to see you get caught up here and do something you'll regret once we're back home. I don't mean to come off like a killjoy, but I came here as your friend, so you'd have support and I just..."

"I know, it's okay," I assured her.

The thing of it was that I could understand her point of view. We smiled at each other then, the kind we give each other just before we kiss when we're in private.

"Love you, slutty."

"Love you too, smutty."

"Let's get miffy upstairs," she naughtily suggested.

We'd no more than entered the house when we were surprised to find ourselves face to face with the infamous Sheila. She seemed as surprised as we were and we both fell to staring at the other's face as though we were looking into a living mirror.

She was wearing a short, yellow summer dress that looked fantastic on her and I was once again dismayed that she was so much prettier than I was, even though our faces were identical.

"Hello, Kathleen," she managed with a slight, careful smile.

"Hello," I returned.

" ... Uhh..." she uncomfortably tried, her eyes looking down at the floor when this attempt was finished.

"Kat, would you like to catch up later?" Gina uncertainly offered.

Sheila looked briefly at her, then at me as they both waited for my answer.

"Okay. I'll be up in a little while."

Now we were searching each other's face again as though we'd find answers to questions not yet asked. Gina nodded and walked around the stunning blonde, giving her a curious expression and taking one last glance at me before leaving us to one another and the conversation I'd imagined a bazillion times.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers