Sera Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I asked, eyes open again, a bit alarmed at this statement.

"I don't mean to say she'd be a prisoner here, she could come and go as she chooses, but it's best for her if this place becomes her home because you can't handle her. You can't, Steven. I can, especially with your support. We don't want her to turn into another Marie, do we?"

"Oh my god, this'll never go away, will it?" I asked, sitting back and massaging the bridge of my nose with my eyes closed again.

"No, it won't. And the sooner you see that we should all be together to support one another and deal with it, the sooner you can be onboard with me for the good of us all. I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but your mother is becoming a very... dangerous person and the sooner we-"

She was interrupted by my humourless laughter. When it ended in its own time, I offered what I could at the moment.

"Ashleigh... I've heard you out and, unless you've got something different to tell me, I just can't give you the answer you need right now. My head feels like it's full of cotton and I'm just not comfortable with... this. Not right now. Can we at least talk about it tomorrow?"

" ... Yes. Tomorrow."

"One more thing."

"What's that?"

"You have to promise not to use the Jedi spell on me anymore."

She smiled at this, but promised, "I won't. I didn't like doing it in Saint John, but I felt it was necessary. But you have to promise me something, too."

"Fair enough, I guess."

"Stop avoiding my eyes. It's okay, nothing will happen."

" ... Alright," I said, hesitantly looking into hers.

After a short pause that allowed her smile to warm the room a bit more, she imparted, "You know, I've waited so long to meet you. Like this, I mean. We're a lot alike, you know."

"I can kinda sense that, yeah."

"Not just our resemblance, either. Over the years, I've come to think of you as my son just as much as Kathleen's. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."

"No, not really. No kids of your own?"

"No."

I yawned and looked around the impressively appointed room, remarking, "Well, I'd say you made up for it. I hope you know that none of this will sway me, or Mum for that matter."

"I know, I only wanted you all comfortable in places that could feel like your home. So, umm... Did you fuck her?"

"Who?"

"Sheila."

"Of course not!"

She laughed at this and pushed my shoulder with the palm of her hand, replying with a laugh, "I knew that, sweetie pie, I was just teasing. But do you want to?"

"Oh, boy."

"What kind of answer is that?"

"I'm happy with the level of incest I've already achieved," I informed her with a guilty grin, my face heating with another flush. "I don't want to add to it."

"Gimmie a break," she said, rolling her eyes and shoving me again. "You know what kind of dirty, incestuous little fuck-fest this will be."

"Aunt Ashleigh!" I complained, turning beet red now as my dick began hardening at some mental images that her words created in my head.

The worst thing was that, in addition to her dark beauty, I liked her. She was cool in the way that Mum and Sheila was, but in a different sense altogether.

"What? I told you it's nothing for us to be ashamed of, in fact, it makes it all the dirtier and more fun. And don't call me 'Aunt Ashleigh'."

"It's just-"

"Picture me licking your Mum's pussy while she watches kitten and Sheila sharing your cock."

"Oh my... god, you're just like my mother," I groaned.

She even laughed like her with that sincere humour, thick with sexual implication, saying afterwards as she rose from the couch, "Oh, you won't regret living here, especially with the variety of my staff thrown in. I do know what you need, you know. Even better than you do, and your cock doesn't lie."

She reached the door and turned with her hand on the knob, looking at my lap, then my red face in expectation of something.

"Tomorrow, Aunt Ashleigh." I managed.

This seemed to satisfy her, although she stuck out her tongue before leaving with a knowing smirk.

" ... Ho-ly shit!"

 

Kitten

My conversation with Sheila was still heavy on my mind when I returned to my apartment, expecting to find Gina there. Instead, I found a stick-it note from Auntie Kathleen on the door.

 

Kitten,

I hope you don't mind, but I've stolen your lovely friend and dragged her to the pool with me. We're waiting for you to join us for fun and frivolities as soon as you can, so grab something that works as a swimsuit because Gina told me that neither of you brought one, (Wait till you see what she wore!) and come on down, sweetie pie. Kiss kiss.

 

Kathleen

 

I smiled as I removed the note, turning the knob and entering at the same time. It sounded like fun and poolside seemed like a good spot to mull over my meeting with Sheila. I looked through the dresser drawers at the stuff I'd brought and bought before I went about throwing something together, wondering what Gina would willingly wear these days that would warrant mention by my auntie. It was possible that she, being older, was a bit sheltered by her generational gap to be awed by anything my sexy friend and lover would lately choose.

I'd decided to go barefoot. On the one hand, this was a mistake because I never went barefoot outside and I wasn't used to it, but the cobblestoned pathways were smooth enough to allow for a somewhat reasonable pace. While saving injury to my toes at this speed, I got used to this new and fun thing of walking barefoot outside while, on the other hand, it also gave me extra time to think about Sheila.

I wasn't sure about her. She seemed oddly familiar in a way, possibly because of everything I've heard, or what I got from those old pictures of her, but a few things about her definitely surprised me.

She certainly did have a decidedly cavalier attitude towards life and I had to wonder how easily she handled the regrets she claimed to have. There was definitely a likeable side to her, as Auntie Ashleigh told me there was, but she didn't seem the kind of person I'd want to rely on, or trust very far. She had this aloof, teasing way about her that I didn't care for, like she knew stuff I didn't. More than that, she seemed like the kind of person who, when faced with the choice of saving her best friends life or grabbing a bag with a million Dollars in it, would choose the million Dollars, telling herself later on how much she regretted the loss of her friend while she bought herself a new car.

By following conveniently posted signage, I arrived at the pool in a loose fitting, pleated white mini skirt with a pink micro thong to barely cover miffy. I wore the matching 'bra' that barely covered my areolas without a shirt and my boobies bounced pleasurably while approaching Gina and my aunt. A young, black haired woman of about my age and wearing a red sling was at the other end of the pool with her well tanned back turned to me as she fiddled with an inflatable lounger. My horny from earlier hadn't gone away and I was reminded of this as Auntie Kathleen greeted me.

"You made it!"

"Yup," I grinned, crossing the remaining distance between us.

She sported a black bikini, the top of which covering more area than mine did, however just as daring when our comparative bust lines were considered. The bottoms were smallish and, overall, the suit flattered her soft, inviting curves. My Aunt Kathleen, I realized, was a very sexy woman.

Gina wore a pair of actual panties, black lace boy-cuts. Her black silk cammie went very well with them and she looked as juicy as a nicely deep fried drumstick while managing to keep everything well covered. She smiled at me from the lounger beside my aunt, both of them wearing shades, both with noticeably erect nipples, especially my Auntie Kathleen's.

"I love your swimsuit," she complimented.

"Thanks," I grinned. "You two look awesome."

"Wait'll you see our attendant," Gina replied.

"The girl in the sling?" I asked, walking past her and Auntie Kathleen to a third lounger so that the older blonde lay between us in the sunny pool area.

"Yeah," my aunt said, adding, "Here she comes now."

I watched her approach with a friendly smile as I settled on the deck lounger, her boobies about the size of mine and bouncing in the publicly indecent swimwear that excited the hell out of me. Vaguely wondering how I'd look in a sling, I eyed her five foot-six, dark, athletic body more or less openly as the brown eyed staff member addressed me politely in a French accent.

"Hello, you must be kitten."

"Yes, hello."

She nodded and said, "I'm Monique, the Chief Pool Attendant and Lifeguard. Would you like a drink, or a snack?"

"A drink would be great. Vodka and orange without ice, please."

"Of course, coming right up." She smiled. "Ms. Burchell, Ms. Green?"

Kathleen ordered a cognac and Gina asked for an orange juice, prompting another polite smile from Monique before she turned to retrieve our beverages with a promise to return soon. We all watched her leave.

"I wonder if she walks like that on purpose?" my aunt said with what looked like a hungry smile.

"Gina laughed and offered, "Considering the open bar policy in regards to the staff, I'm sure she does."

We all laughed softly at this before my aunt said, "So... what do you think of Sheila? Gina told me you two were talking."

"Huuuhh..." I sighed thoughtfully, distractedly looking around at how well the pool was naturally introduced to the surrounding landscape. "Well, I'm not totally sure, yet. She seems very shallow and self absorbed, and I don't think I much care for her, but I'm still curious just the same."

"Did she ask about Dad?" Gina wanted to know.

"Yes, she asked how he was. I told her he was happy and that she's not wanted there."

"Way to go, kitten," my auntie approved.

Gina also approved, going by the subtle nod of her head as she looked out across the pool.

"It's weird, though," I mentioned more to myself than them. "She has that look that she has in those old pictures that makes it so easy to see her for what she is, yet... it seems so easy to overlook that when she's in front of you for real."

"She does have a peculiar charisma, doesn't she?" Kathleen put in.

"Yeah," I agreed. "It's like you want to dig deeper for something that isn't there."

"I get that too," Gina commented. "And I bet she'd be pretty hard for a man to resist on account of that."

"Yup," Auntie Kathleen agreed, "most men do tend to be a little shallow and they'd actually be attracted to her more simplistic seeming personality, especially with that charisma to go with it. As for myself, I've been playing the game with Her Royal Highness."

"Auntie Ashleigh?" I asked?

"The one and only," she replied with a smirk.

Monique returned with our beverages on a round, silver tray. We took them, thanked her and, when I turned to see if Gina was checking her out, I caught her checking out Auntie Kathleen instead. I couldn't help but smile and, as Monique retreated after making certain we had no other needs, conversation continued.

"I like her," I proclaimed. "Auntie Ashleigh, I mean. I know you said I shouldn't trust her and stuff, and I do keep my wits about me, but I like her."

"Sure, you would. You can because you're her adorable niece and she's older than you and all the rest, but I'm her younger sister and she's a whole lot different with me than she is with you."

"So, you don't like her?"

" ... I wouldn't exactly say that. I do tend to think she's trustworthy to some extent, I just hate the way her demeanor implies that she's the boss of me. I also don't like how she keeps throwing things up in my face from the old days at home. As you can see, I have a different perspective."

"I guess. You're not leaving 'cause you two don't get along, are you Auntie?"

"Oh no, sweetie pie," she assured. "Not yet, anyway. You say you two will be here for two weeks?"

"Yes."

"That's probably how long Steven and I will be. That's about all it'll take to see which way the wind blows with Sister Ashleigh, and it's not as if we need her and her apparent fabulous wealth."

"That's actually a pretty wise way of looking at it," Gina remarked. "She wanted you all to acquaint yourselves and a couple weeks sounds like more than enough time to do that and be polite about 'considering' her offer. It's not as if you can't visit and write emails."

"Exactly," Auntie Kathleen agreed. "Steven and I are right now between home bases, you might say, and if we don't need her hospitality, kitten certainly doesn't."

"Yup," Gina agreed."

"And kitten," she went on, "wherever we end up settling, it goes without saying that you and Gina are as welcome there as you are here."

"Thanks."

"In fact, we'll have to get together on special occasions and things."

"Yeah," I agreed with a smile.

My smile was genuine because the idea of hanging out with her (and Steven) sounded like a lot of fun and it offset the growing affinity to Ashleigh and what she promised was as much my home as the one I shared with Gina, if not more. It was obvious that coming to Montreal was a really good thing for me. Now I felt my life had that something it was missing back home and I loved the connections I'd made with my family, Sheila notwithstanding.

"Yup, I really like her," Gina said of Auntie Kathleen later on in my apartment. "She's a lot of fun, smart and she has her head screwed on straight."

The three of us had a great time down there, me getting a little buzzed, but catching Gina checking out my aunt a few more times nonetheless. Truth be told, I was eying her too, and I casually spread my thighs so she could see my micro thong as I lay talking to her and she actually glanced a few times. The only thing holding back my horny was the great time we had. We never even got into the pool.

"And stacked," I said with a giggle as we sat on the couch with the grilled cheese sandwiches I'd whipped up.

"Yes," Gina laughed, "and stacked. She's very pretty. As much as Sheila, but more in your way, even though you look like Sheila. It's strange, but true."

"After today's conversation with Sheila, I take that as a compliment. Although, I do have to say that I now understand why she left Daddy and me. She said it was the biggest favour she could do us."

" ... That implies some conscience."

"You'd think, but a different impression comes across in conversation."

"Was it like you imagined?"

I smiled and answered, "Yes, actually. For the most part, anyway. Like I said, I expected her to be a used up old bag, not... what she is."

"She dresses as well as she presents," Gina noted. "I wonder what she does for a living?"

"Probably a call girl," I guessed.

"Heh. By the way, I had a... well, an odd conversation of my own today."

"Oh? With who?"

"Your cousin."

" ... Why odd?"

"He wanted to know how I handled inconvenient truths."

"Inconvenient truths? Like what Al Gore talks about?"

"I don't think so. At least, that's not the analogy he used. He's actually kind of a weirdo."

"I haven't spoken to him yet."

"Yeah, well... Look, I didn't want to say anything at the time because I know this is a well deserved vacation for you, as well as a chance to meet your family, but..."

"What?"

"Slutty, maybe you should dress just a little bit more... You know."

"(Sigh)"

"No, just listen. Sooner or later, you will run into him and... Well, he came right out and said he'd like to fuck me."

"He what!?"

"The thing is that, while I believe he would anyway if I gave him the chance, I think he only said that to back up his claim of having no interest in you."

"He said that?"

"Yes, but I don't believe him. No more than I believe you when you say you have none in him, and I think that maybe you should think of that when you dress yourself. I'm sorry, I don't mean to tell you what to do, but this is what happened and... you know."

"Gina, I'm not interested in him. Yes, he's tall and cute; he's got that Leonardo Dicaprio face with his nice dark hair and blue eyes, of course I'm gonna look, but I'm not interested."

"Slutty, I know you better than that. You've never looked at any other men and for you to... Look, I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just trying to..."

"Look out for me," I finished in a deflated tone.

"What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't?"

"I know," I pouted. "I just... really like running around dressed like a little slut, and now I have the chance to do it in relative public. I get off on it, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna do anything, you know."

We'd finished with our grilled cheese sandwiches and she took my hand, smiling and said, "I know you're a good girl, I just... It's not you that I don't trust, it's him."

I smiled understandingly and we kissed things better. Minutes later, she was leading me by the hand to my bedroom where she'd promised to make me scream as I thought about what she'd said.

I didn't know why, but I definitely trusted him.