Sera Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Not at all," she assured with a smile, looking at my boobies, then my crotch. "How long have you been with James?"

"A few years."

"Funny my investigator didn't know about him. I'll have to review his performance... In any case, it sounds like you have some pretty heavy thinking to do, huh?"

"Yeah," I sighed, looking down the top of her dress.

"And you don't need Gina's authority in that, do you?"

"No."

"Would you like me to talk to her?"

"Oh no, please don't. She's... That would probably only make things worse."

"I won't if you don't want me to, but I agree that you should be left to figure out these issues on your own and I have to warn you that, while I do really like Gina, I won't let her become a problem in this house. Our family has enough problems to be sorted out right now without an outsider to make our sorting all the more difficult."

"I'll... talk to her. I've been trying to think of a way to keep her..."

"Out of your way?"

"Oh, god," I lamented, thinking of Gina's question concerning that the night before. "Yes. I need to... keep her out of my way while I work things out. Jeez, how do I get myself into these messes?"

She smiled and casually tweaked my nipple through my jersey, asking, "Not the first time?"

"Mmmm. No."

"Kitten," she said with a sigh, letting my nipple go, "As I've mentioned, we Burchells are somewhat unique in our own way. This impacts the practical value of your decision making, and I know you don't understand what I mean right now, but you will. In the meantime, don't be too quick to make any decisions and understand that things are the way they are here in order to cater to our more unique aspects and provide a place, a reality if you will, that fits us better than the rest of society and the ways that are fine for them.

"The reason you're not happy in Langley is because you're a Burchell and your life there doesn't allow for that. Again, you'll understand that a lot better soon, once you get to know this side of your family better. Just understand that this is not Langley and that, in this house, your home, your life is your own and your decisions will be respected, your actions understood. Okay?"

"Okay, but..."

"Yes?"

"There's still the guilt I feel for having cheated on James and, in a way, on Stevie too."

"You're holding yourself to the standards of the world outside my property. It's understandable because it's all you know, which is why I ask that you take your time when thinking your issues through. Allow yourself and your family to show you who and what you are while you're here. Don't deprive your decision making process of all the information it needs before it acts."

This was what Auntie Kathleen had told me and I was already in firm belief of the sentiment. I nodded as she went on.

"As for Steven... well, he's kind of like you in that way. Very proper and such because of how his mother raised him."

"Um, I don't mean to be disrespectful or mean, 'cause I really love Auntie Kathleen, but I don't get that from her. She seems pretty... uninhibited to me."

"Yes, well Kathleen wasn't always like that. Both she and Steven have been through rather a lot recently, they've both changed from what they were, and don't think Kathleen's new, uninhibited side hasn't rubbed off on Steven. Remember, he's a Burchell as well and just as horny as you are, the only difference being that he has the less emotional personality of a man and is better able to handle it. However, if any man could understand how it is with you sexually and make certain allowances, it'd be him and, if he doesn't understand that now, he soon will."

After another thoughtful pause at these words, I prodded, "Auntie?"

"Yes, sweetie pie?"

"How does a woman know when she's become a slut? I mean for real, beyond the fun of feeling, or acting like one."

Ashleigh smiled at this and, drawing her legs up on the bed to recline beside me, she appeared to mull this over before answering.

"This is what I mean. The answer to that question for you personally depends on which set of rules you're living by, the ones that are practical for you as a Burchell, or the ones you've been living by in Langley for the sake of those such as Gina who can never understand you. And again, a little time here will help you to answer that question for yourself with much less doubt."

" ... Okay. Are we Burchells really that different?"

"Yes. Be patient."

We were looking each other in the eyes here and I knew her love for me, knew that her advice was wise and purely motivated.

"And should Gina become a problem, you come tell me, hm?"

"I will, Auntie," I promised.

"Good. Now... what did you think of my guest room?" she asked with that leering smile.

"(Giggle!)"

 

Steven

"Remember Roxy?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, Roxy was cool," I recalled with a smile.

"Remember the fun the three of us used to have?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Imagine what fun we'd have with Kitten."

"Oh, boy."

"Hmmm? (giggle)"

"You're bad."

"She tastes so divine. And those titties are sooo-"

"Okay, I know what you're trying to do."

She laughed good naturedly and asked, "What am I trying to do?"

"You're teasing me," I grinned.

She laughed again, reminding me a lot of Sheila at that moment, and said, "I'm allowed to do that."

"Cause you're my Mum?"

"That's right," she confirmed.

"Well, I'll give you that, but there's something else first."

"Noooo," she whined playfully, scootching closer.

"I never did get to hear about your meeting with Ashley."

"Now!?"

"I should've had this long before now," I pointed out.

"Oh-h! (Sigh!) Okay, what do you want to know?"

"What happened?"

"Nothing, just her trying to assert dominance."

"Did she ask about what happened after she left home?"

"Yes. I told her to go ask Sheila. I assume she has."

I doubted this, as Sheila didn't seem upset when I saw her in the cave after said meeting, didn't even mention it outside her door when we spoke of how the tide had brought us back.

"Did she mention Saint John?"

"I did. I called her on her spying again and she totally owned up. She asked me about you. I think she suspects there's some funny business, but she can't prove anything."

"I take it you volunteered no information?"

"That's right."

"Did she say anything at all about our family anomaly?"

"Yes and no. We parried a little, but she didn't offer any information and I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of asking. Apart from that, she only told me to leave Kitten to her."

"By that, she means telling her, I assume."

"Yep. Personally, I have no problem with that as long as I get to keep an eye on the situation. I think it goes without saying at this point that Mistress Ashleigh knows more about we Jedi than we Jedi. Hm?"

"On that, we wholeheartedly agree, but what are you keeping an eye on?"

"Are you kidding? Didn't you see what was going on the first day we got here when Ash had Kitten's eyes like that?"

"So, your position hasn't changed on her."

"I wouldn't say that. I tend to better trust her motives about family, but she has her own appetites and she's used to having them satisfied. I'm watching to make sure she doesn't use Kitten to do that. I'm also watching Sheila and trying to work her out of this place."

"Why?"

"Why? Because she's an undesirable whore is why. We wouldn't want that here should we decide to stay, would we?"

"Good luck with Ashleigh on that," I easily dodged with a smile.

"Ashleigh doesn't know Sheila like I do. Sooner or later, she'll slip up and I'll be there, holding the door open for her."

 

Kitten

"Sooo..." Auntie Ashleigh started with a smile as she traced a finger down the inside of my upper thigh, "how much do you know about the lifestyle?"

"Nipples," I answered, managing not to giggle in embarrassment.

"Nipples? You must elaborate."

"Twisting them, Auntie."

"Ah."

"And pinching them at the same time."

"Of course."

"It feels so good when they're let go. I love it."

"Have you ever been restrained?"

"Tied up?"

She nodded, still smiling and now tracing my other leg.

"Uh huh. Gina used to tie me to my own bed when we first met."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh, yes."

"I saw you checking out the hoist."

"Yeah, that was, umm... (Giggle) Do you really use that with people?"

"Yep."

"And they like it?"

"A few have learned to," my exciting aunt imparted with a wink.

"What do you do to them?"

"How badly do you want to know, sweetie pie?"

"Umm... how do you mean?"

She smiled wider, looking me over again and explained, "It's a bit like Vegas. What happens in my guest room stays in my guest room. So, uhh... how badly do you want to know?"

"OMG."

She chuckled softly, caressed my cheek with the back of her fingers, looking me in the eyes and asking, "You trust me, right?"

"Yes, Auntie," I replied, looking back into the beautiful, swirling sparkles of her eyes.

"Handing over control isn't always a bad thing. It depends on who you hand it to, of course, but you know you've given it to the right person when things are better after you get it back. I can make things better, Kitten. I know you like nobody else does and I can help clear your outlook, maybe even give you what you need to deal with Gina on your own."

I didn't reply, but paid close attention, immersing myself in her blue eyes as she spoke.

"And keep in mind that, when you place that control in my hands, you're no longer responsible. Nothing that happens will be of your choosing. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Auntie."

" ... Kitten..."

"I... oh, Auntie," I breathed, feeling miffy getting wetter. "You can do whatever you want. You have control."

Her eyes seemed to sparkle all the more as she smiled wider and lovingly squeezed my thigh.

 

Steven

"You want a drink?" Mum asked, getting off the couch.

"Beer, please. No, make that a whiskey and water, half and half."

"I take it she's been talking to you, too?"

"Yeah. She says you're conceited."

"Ha!"

She also says you're a mouthy little bitch."

"Haaa! Good! That means she doesn't like how I stand up to her, means she's not used to it. You want ice, sweetie pie?"

"No thanks. She also said that you're her mouthy little bitch and that she loves you."

She smiled about that before she could turn it into a scoff, saying, "I'm sure she loves cats too, but even they wouldn't think of themselves as her pets."

"Gimmie a break, you like her," I teased with a half amused grin as she returned with our drinks.

"Better than I let on, but so do her cats."

We both had a quiet, but good laugh over this, her expression becoming that of the seductress again as her eyes glanced up and down my chest.

"Well," I said after our mirth faded, "I have to say that I haven't found anything the cats wouldn't like as of yet, and it's not for want of looking."

"I'm sure it isn't."

After a short pause where she leaned a little closer, giving me that smile and those eyes, I asked, "Have you been having sex with the staff?"

Her face did a summersault before she could manage, "Geez, honey... you really know how to set a mood, huh?"

"Well... Do you?"

" ... Yes. I have."

"Women," I assumed.

"Yes, with women."

"Men?"

" ... (Ahem)"

Under the circumstances, I had to accept this. Hell, she wasn't the only one and I was far from innocent. The five of us were all becoming sex crazed deviants, and I wondered once again at the control Ashleigh must have over her staff in order to ensure such a necessary loyalty.

"I, uhhh, just got a little carried away this one time... He fucked me."

"Um, okay."

"It was just a couple of thrusts, though and he didn't cum inside me."

"Uh huh."

"You know you're the only man I love, right?"

"Yeah."

"You're not mad?"

I shook my head.

"Um... have you?"

"Have I done stuff with the staff?"

She nodded and I could tell she wouldn't care if I told her, would in fact only use it to justify her own actions, which she really had every right to do.

"Delores. She sucked my cock."

She smiled at this and, as predicted, replied, "There ya go."

"Does Kitten?"

"Not that I know of, at least nothing serious. Why? Would that make you jealous?"

"No, I was just curious."

"Sure."

"Seriously, Mum."

"If you say so."

"I do say so."

"Yup," she teased with her smirk.

"Don't be like that," I laughed.

"Like what, sweetie pie?"

"Like that!"

"You're being a very difficult child," she teased some more.

"Oh Mum, shut up and suck my cock."

"Oh my god!" she mocked while reaching for my fly. "What a horrible... filthy thing to say to your mother!"

"Yeah," I laughed.

 

Kitten

It was in the drawer she said it would be in. My fingers trembled slightly as I ran their tips over the wide, black leather collar, felt the chain attached to its swivel and eyed the buckle with helpless, horny attraction. Auntie Ashleigh told me to hurry back, so I did, my sneakers making soft pounding sounds on the hardwood floor as I almost speed-walked back to her room with it.

"Put it on," she instructed with an easy smile as I stood at the foot of the bed she still reclined on.

As soon as I wrapped it around my neck, the chain dangling down between my boobies, miffy started to soak. Having some trouble with the buckle, she told me to use the mirror. When I finally got it done, I beheld this sight, the collar, my wide eyes, slightly parted lips and still trembling fingers. My bum started to feel heavy and my nipples got even more erect, perspiration beginning to form under the brim of my cap and the back of my neck.

"You like it."

I nodded, further confirming with, "Yes, Auntie."

"Bring me your leash."

Leash in one hand, she sauntered out of the room ahead of me with a confident swagger that mesmerized me while I easily and dutifully kept up. We came to the guest room and, as we passed it, I looked at the heavy, solid door, Ashleigh speaking as though she saw my glance even though she never looked back.

"Not yet, Kitten. Think of this as a process."

We left her penthouse bungalow and crossed the atrium while my nerves climbed at the same pace as my horny, having no idea what to expect now as we approached one of the doors. She opened it and walked right through, leading me behind her inside another space which could be best described as a home office of sorts. It was occupied by what I assumed to be staff, but I'd never seen them on the floors below.

There were six of them, three suited butlers and three uniformed maids. One of the maids, the brunette, was folding clothes on a coffee table while laughing with a man who sat beside her in a comfy chair, shuffling documents over the same table. With a pen, he checked things off at short intervals as he shook his head, distractedly laughing at his attractive friend's discourse. The other two maids, blonde and fiery redhead, were kissing on a green loveseat while the other two men spoke between themselves as they dusted and cleaned valuable looking ornaments at a dining room table.

I'd guess that not one of the six attractive people before me were over thirty, and they all greeted 'Mistress' respectfully, looking me over curiously as they did. I could only smile in return as she replied with the same warmth in her tone, but without introducing me. This brought the collar into much sharper focus, even as she let the looped handle go to dangle down between my boobies, but any doubt that her seeming lack of social graces left, her next words neatly eradicated.

"Kitten, you will politely ask each of the men in this room if you may please suck their cock. And I do expect you to swallow."

 

Steven

Her head bobbed rapidly in my lap, sucking voraciously like Mum does until I was as hard as I could be. She was all over it and watching her do this was something that never did get old, nor did some of her own kinks.

"Mum, you're such a little slut."

"Mmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

"Look at you suck like I offered you a quarter."

"Mmmp- (slu-urrp!) –mmm!"

"Ohh, fuck that's good... Su... suck..."

And she went right on until I stopped her, pulling her off and pushing her back on the couch.

She was looking at me in sensual, leering mock defiance while I removed the rest of my clothes and she asked, "You intolerable pervert... what are you going to do now?"

My answer was to spread her legs and grab her crotch.

"Ohhh! Oh, honey!"

"Keep your legs spread, I casually told her while my finger pulled her pink panties aside.

"Oh, baby no, that's mummy's pussy!"

How I loved her little act. I pulled her panties up her legs and off, then grabbed her tits, mauling them at will as she moaned. She cried out when she felt my cock at her opening and repeated herself as I pushed into her. She held her thighs back while I proceeded to pound her satisfyingly until we both neared orgasm. In a mutually accepted act of love, we beheld the other's eyes as we reached orgasm, when both our vocalizations along with the entire world around us blew away. That's the best way I can describe it. The funny part was how I was aware of it happening, but not overly concerned while reality as I knew it spun and I was carried away on that familiar wave with her. As before, we found ourselves breaking into a different aspect of the physical universe, time and history as we searched.

Over and through the trees, the leaves brushing past like the roaring wind above as the ground sped by beneath us. Once again, we were two joined to make one, as it was in the beginning when we swooped upon the men's fields in search of whatever it was that we sought.

 

Kitten

"You're hesitating," Auntie Ashleigh correctly observed while I goggled at her.

"I- uhh-"

"Do it," she ordered. "Now."

She meant it.

I had little choice but to turn from her, looking first at the man who was shuffling papers as he looked back at me. His cock was getting visibly harder in his pants and it was easy to tell by this and his grin that he'd most likely accept my offer.

"Go to him and ask properly while offering the leash to him, not from here."

(OMG)

I couldn't believe it, but I was moving towards him. He looked me up and down again while I freaked out on the inside, my face flushing deep red and miffy getting even wetter. He pushed the coffee table out of the way in anticipation, making it physically easier to stand before him, offering the leash. I was about to speak when Auntie's voice, slightly higher than usual, interrupted.

"On your knees, sweetie pie."

I slowly got down on my knees in front of this not unattractive, strange man, looked up at him while holding out the leash to haltingly offer, "M- may I please suck your cock?"

"Sir," Auntie commented. "You are to refer to him as Sir when you address him. Ask again."

" ... Sir, may I please suck your cock?"

It was easier the second time and part of me knew it was because I had to add the 'Sir'. It thrilled me, especially because I didn't even know him. He took the leash, as I fully expected him to, and as my horny climbed yet higher, he politely replied.

"You may, Ms. Burchell."

I didn't even notice that reference at the time, being that the only thing I could think of then was that I was obviously expected to take his hard cock out myself before sucking it until he came in my mouth. When I did later remember, I was mildly surprised that Auntie didn't correct his mistaken reference to me.

My bum felt heavier than ever as my arms seemed to need extra energy to take my hands to his lap. I carefully opened his pants, reaching in and not being particularly surprised at his lack of underwear. I grabbed his erected prick and pulled it out, away from his body, and then down came his pants to uncover his stuff entirely. I was most astonished to realize I was grinning slightly with equal parts anticipation and apprehension. Oh god, I was so excited.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers