Sera Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hesitate and marveled inwardly at my hand as it took a light grip on his shaft, moving up to feel his cockhead and my grin returned, a little wider this time, at his physical reaction. His meat felt so good in my hand. I squeezed gently and began caressing his balls with my other hand.

"Put it in your mouth, Kitten. Let's see you suck like a filthy little whore."

"Ohhh, Auntie..." I moaned, leaning closer to pop his helmet into my mouth.

"Yeah... Suck his cock, you little trollop."

"Mmmmm."

I loved how she spoke to me. It made me even hornier as I began lowering my mouth around him and using my tongue for effect the whole way.

"Thaaat's it. Oh my, yes... suck that fuckin' cock..."

"(Slurp)"

 

Steven

I wasn't sure when or how the experience ended, only that I was back in Mum's apartment, on her couch with her. Our minds were entangled, the best way to explain this being: Picture the wall between our apartments torn down, each of our furniture and belongings invading the other's apartment. This was the state of our individual awareness until Mum blinked and everything slipped back to normalcy, whatever that was. Her ankles were crossed at the small of my back, her legs slowly relaxing until she let go while I tried to literally recover myself.

"Oh-hh..." she managed, breathing in short, shallow breaths.

It was as though the surprise of finding myself there had displaced a knowledge, some racial memory I'd received a long, long time ago. Mum was staring at me in wonder while I shakily raised my weight off her, propping myself by my hands on the cushions to either side of her thighs. I was still hard, the sight of her bared tits making me twitch inside, her and I thrilled to her low whimper as I slowly removed myself from her canal.

"God, I love you, sweetie pie," she whispered.

"I love you too, Mum."

"You were... spectacular."

"So were you."

"Oh my god, I can't get over the strange... freedom of how it felt."

"I know," I replied, fully understanding how she felt, but trying to retain every detail of the fields while I had them fresh in my mind's memory.

"It's important," I told her.

"I know."

And Mum saw no evidence of her oldest sister's visit to my mind. I wondered how she'd react to me from then on, if she would be more docile to my wishes and direction as Ashleigh planned, encouraged by my treatment of her.

"I wonder..." I started before I could think.

"Wonder what?"

"I wonder what... what that would be like with Kitten."

 

Kitten

They'd all suspended their activities in favour of watching me suck cock and it made me even wetter. I knew my breeches were soaked and I could only imagine what it looked like with no panties. When he came, twitching and moaning, I looked up at him as I gulped down every single drop, jerking him with my hand until he was done.

Getting to my feet, I found the rest of the room's eyes on me, the men with their hands down their pants, brazenly stroking their stiff poles while one of the maids slowly caressed her boobies.

"Oooh, Kitten..." Auntie lustily breathed through her teeth. "I'm going to teach you so much... On to the next one, slut."

"Mistress, look at her pussy," one of the maids breathed as I approached the next man.

Now I was really revved up and very much into this. Once again, all thoughts of Gina, Daddy and my entire home life sidestepped to my horny as I got to my knees in front of him, proffering my leash and speaking in a tone that trembled with my overexcited hormones.

"Sir, may I please suck your cock and swallow all your yummy cum?"

A woman, one of the maids I'm sure, gasped behind me at this while the man could only nod his eager approval, gratefully taking the leash from my outstretched hand. Once I had his pants down, I took the head in my fingers, way less hesitantly this time, and played with it a little, appreciating it and wondering how it would feel inside miffy.

"Oh, Auntie..."

With that, I went down on him, taking pleasure at his sharp inhalation, the way he raised himself off the seat and spread his legs further for me.

"Mmmm. Mmmmmm. (Slurp) Mmm-mm."

I moved my knees further behind me this time, spreading them on the Persian carpet and rolling my pelvis up so that those behind could see how wet and slutty I was. I was rewarded with a low moan, from Auntie that time, as I deep throated my groaning partner, looking up at him as he got the superkitten treatment.

"Y'know," she breathily informed, "I think the ladies are going to want some of that when you're done with the men..."

"Mmmmm. (slu-urp)," I commented just before he took the hair at the top of my head in his hand to start fucking my mouth.

 

Steven

I'd worked up one hell of an appetite and I somehow knew that it wasn't so much the energy output in fucking Mum, rather our shared experience.

This was also a good excuse to leave. She was looking at me with a half delirious, half curious expression and I wanted to end on that note. Her dress hung open in front, hiked to her hips in that 'just violated' fashion that she did so well. She regarded me from the bed, heels under her ass, knees spread in front of her and I couldn't help but ogle the sexy thing as I got dressed.

"Sweetie pie... You were fantastic. Oh my god, that was so good and you're so... different. I'm sorry, I know I said that before, but you really are."

"In what way?" I ventured, pulling my pants on without underwear.

"More... Like you're older."

"Oh. Do you like it?"

She smiled and nodded, but there was still that curiosity in her eyes.

"Well, I must admit, I do kinda feel a bit different since, uhh..."

"Since?"

"Since that argument we had at the funeral home."

She didn't even wince at that.

"I'm not surprised. We came to a sort of understanding that day, although I'm not always sure what that understanding is anymore," she offered.

Now I beheld her, paused in the middle of buttoning up my shirt as I regrettably compared her to Kitten. It wasn't that she lacked anything Kitten had, only that she wasn't Kitten.

"I just love you and um... I go with the flow," I imparted with a comforting smile.

Hers grew wider while I finished buttoning up to tuck in and she asked, "You always go down to the kitchen to eat?"

"Yeah. Where do you go?"

"Usually out on the rear patio, or I ask that it be brought to where I am."

"Does Kitten eat with you?"

"Sometimes. She's a very curious little thing, you know. She likes to look under my skirts and see what panties I'm wearing."

"O-kay," I chuckled.

"And then there's that cute little smile of hers when she hikes her skirt to show me hers. She calls her pussy 'miffy'. So adorable."

I managed to get out of there, though with another straining erection over thoughts of Kitten and Mum together. I actually felt sweat on my forehead as I moved down the corridor, but not bothering to un-tuck in order to hide the erection in my pants. For whatever reason, I liked that people would notice.

Someone did.

"Where the hell you goin' with that canoe in your pants, kid?"

Of course, it was Sheila, coming down the main floor hall from the back, probably returning from the cave. As she got closer, it was evident that this was indeed the case. She wore a lime green, strapless halter top which allowed her braless tits and nipples to fuck up any man's mind with a black, stretchy miniskirt that had worked up far enough to show the bottoms of what looked like a white thong.

She held a drink in her hand as she came to a slightly unsteady halt before me to look up at my face. I was almost knocked over once again to remember this woman's actual age.

"(Giggle)"

"You're in the bag, you silly woman," I told her as she rubbed against my protrusion in a seemingly casual manner.

"I am not!"

"Yes you are."

"U-! I can drink you or anybody else under the table!"

"So what? You're still in the bag."

"Ah, shut up, or I'll punch ya in the neck. Where ya goin'?"

"Kitchen."

"I'll go with you and make you something. Okay?" she asked with a sugary sweet tone while she continued to grind herself against me.

"Fuck Sheila, you're a hot little thing."

My Aunt laughed slowly at this and took my arm to pull me along in the direction of the kitchen.

 

Kitten

"Don't touch yourself," Auntie Ashleigh breathed, making me arrest my hand on its way between my legs.

"Bmb! Mmmmm!" I plead around the cock in my mouth.

"Keep sucking and keep your hands off yourself."

"Mmmb- (choke-slurp) Mmmmmf."

My nose was being tickled by his pubic hair, his entire cock in my mouth and throat when he came, pressing my face all the harder to his pelvis while I choked some more, but managed to swallow it all.

"Ng- Uhh..." I offered when he let me go and I could get his softening member out of my face.

The third man, his pants already gone, was larger than the other two, slightly larger than Daddy, so it seemed. I went to him, the taste of cum heavy in my mouth as I held the leash out and asked properly, politely like I knew Auntie would like.

"Ohh, Sir... may I please suck on your big cock till you cum down my throat?"

"Oh, yes," he assured me, taking the leash."

"Sir, will you please treat me like a whore?"

"Oh god yes, Ms. Burchell."

"Mmmm..." I approved, reaching for the treasure he'd granted me.

I thrilled to how it felt as he shoved his prick inside my mouth, deeper and deeper until I could take no more. He began slowly fucking my throat while I played with his balls, knowing their contents would soon be warming my tummy as I looked up at him like I had the other two. From the corner of my eye, I saw the blonde maid slip her hand down the front of her panties as she watched.

He was soon fucking my face, my disheveled ponytail his new handle for my head and, when he came, I was surprised and pleased to find the volume of his load reflected his size as it shot down my throat. I took it all just like Auntie Ashleigh said, too, gulping it down as I longed to grab miffy and give her what she so desperately needed.

When he pulled out, someone else grabbed my pony tail before I had a chance to take a breath. It was the blonde maid, her panties gone now as she held her skirt up with a lustful expression for me.

"Suck her pussy, Kitten," Auntie told me. "Make her cum."

Grabbing her by the ass, I complied, setting to work right away with the hope that I'd be allowed to get off after I was done with her maids.

"Ohhh, Mistress, her little tongue!" the blonde called out as I slashed vigorously at her clit. "Ohh!"

 

Steven

Sheila wasn't hungry, only preparing one 'egg burger', which was a fried egg with cheese, tomato and bacon inside an English muffin, having nothing to do with burger whatsoever. She handed it to me with a flourish and an exciting little bounce in her halter top.

"Thanks, it looks good," I told her appreciatively.

"No prob," she smiled, the very same smile on the very same face as Kitten.

She waited patiently while I took a bite and received my obvious approval before going on.

"Food is like sex. I've always felt that, and I've always had an interest in cooking. I even had a job in a kitchen once. Kind of an apprentice-to-the-head-chef thing that I wormed my way into with the owner, who I was dating at the time."

I swallowed and assumed, "You probably learned a lot there."

"Oh yeah... But then one day he walked in on me and his wife."

"Mm mm," I toned ominously with my mouth full.

"Well, you'd think so, wouldn't you? Instead, he buys me a silver bracelet."

"Seriously?" I had to ask, mouth full or no.

"Yeah. It became a threesome that they were both all too happy to maintain."

"Oh my god."

"Well, Judy and Hector were both in their mid forties, attractive enough, pretty bored and they had money. They were glad to have a twenty-two year old bouncing around for their entertainment, especially Judy. Before me, she'd never been with a woman."

"You seduced her?"

"Yup."

"So, how'd it turn out?"

"Well, they had a nineteen year old son who lived there too. He came home early from a weekend out and there the three of us were in the kitchen. Luckily, we were all dressed and they easily explained me away as someone applying for a cleaning position. Preston was taken with me right away, but his parents couldn't really say anything about him checking me out the way he did. About a week later, he catches me there again. I'm dressed this time too, but in a skirt something like this one. Now he's really looking, so I put on my game face and say hi, giving him that smile as I walk into the kitchen and grab the broom. Ha. Yes, he bought it."

"Then what?"

"After almost a month, I was there every three days. They even got me this French maid outfit and I was actually cleaning when Preston was around. By this time, he was around more and more, soon wanting to help me out and stuff. He loved it when I cleaned his room."

"Was it one of those skimpy French maid's outfits?" I had to know.

"Not really. Enough for Judy and Hector's entertainment. I always wondered that they didn't think it might be entertaining Preston too, because it certainly was. So, one day when he's in the house, I'm in his parent's room, cleaning, as it were. I was on my knees, cleaning Judy's pussy with my tongue like no man ever could, when I heard something behind me. I turned and saw the door had been open a crack and someone moved away from it quickly."

"Preston."

"Had to be. He was the only one in the house other than Judy and I."

"Did his mother see anything?"

"No."

Thinking of Kitten and my mother, I asked, "How much did he see?"

"He wouldn't have seen anything of her. She was on the bed, lying on her back, and I was kneeling with my back to the door."

"Did you tell her?"

"Not at first," she replied with a devilish smile. "A little later, the three of us were in the kitchen and, by now, I'm really enjoying this little game, washing dishes, cooking of course, cleaning up and so on. So, there's Preston, sitting at the table and trying not to stare at me and Judy while she's fixing a coffee for herself at the counter. She'd been dressing more like me, a little more daring I mean, and was wearing this flouncy little skirt that wasn't exactly short, but short enough. (Giggle) I gave Preston that smile again and sneaked the back of his Mum's skirt up so he could get a good look at her ass. She had a pretty nice one too, and she was wearing these panties that-"

Sheila stopped up, her smile dropping as she looked over my shoulder at the door. I looked around just in time to see it opened by Gina.

 

Kitten

I was dying to get off, actually shaking my bum and hoping that would do it as I sucked the red headed maid's pussy. She lay on the table, thighs spread for me, panties pulled aside as I feasted voraciously. She liked my technique as much as the blonde maid did and she wailed as she orgasmed, spraying my face.

Her cum ran down the front of my baseball shirt as I offered the leash to the brunette, asking her in a wavery voice if I could please suck her pussy and make her cum. Her panties were already gone and, using the hand that wasn't already working her clitoris, she reached out and took the leash with a smile.

"You may suck my cunt, Ms. Burchell."

I figure there's a time for niceties, such as foreplay, and a time for getting right down to business. This was one of the latter times and I immediately stuck my tongue as far up her pussy as I could, closing my lips and sucking afterward. I worked my face into her shaved snatch, my eyes closed as I groaned into her, licking up her essence and loving it as I began to shake my bum again.

"Oh my god," Auntie leered. "Look at the horny little slut shaking her ass."

"A-allmm-mm!" I replied.

It was like I'd never been so turned on before and the feeling was excruciatingly pleasurable, the expectation almost too much to bear as the brunette finally came in my face the way the red head did, though not as much.

"S-sweetie pii-ie..."

Auntie's dress was pulled up to her hips, panties gone and she played with herself as the maids had before I got them off. I almost tumbled backwards on my knees, but I knew what she wanted and saw my reward at hand. Without thinking, I crawled to where she slouched on the wing backed chair with her crotch hanging over the edge.

This time I used a little foreplay because it was Auntie and I love her so. Not too much, but enough to show my feelings before I began licking her clitoris, doing the best job I possibly could.

"Ahh-h- ohhh, Kitten... Oh! Ohhh!"

Her hand rested lightly at the back of my head, a slight tremor in it as I fingered her opening, sopping up what I could bring forth with my quick tongue before going back to her clitoris.

"Oh fuck...! Ohhh, fff... Oh god, suck it! Su-! Suck my clit! Ohhh!"

I was pretty sure I was going to orgasm soon without miffy even being touched when she hauled me up her body to face her. Her beautiful eyes sparkled like they do and I found my hand between her legs at the same moment her fingers closed on miffy.

Seconds later, looking deep into each other's eyes, we both came. My body convulsed like a whipcord and all I could let out was a squeak while Auntie's eyes got so wide, her mouth too with harsh, orgasmic groans. I came so hard, I think I lost consciousness because I remember my weight settling against her as I was swept away.

It sounded almost like the ocean carrying me off, but I was flying. I could feel the air rushing past me, the dizzying effect of being ungrounded, but I wasn't alone. Auntie Ashleigh was right there, with me in a way I can't describe. All was blissful, mindless freedom for a period of time that I can't measure, until it seemed I fell through a tube and ended up on top of Auntie, staring her in the eyes as I literally drooled uncontrollably.