Sera Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven

Leaving Kitten to her own devices, I led Lacey to the end of the bar, around and behind it. Of course, Martina was there, hand down her pants and staring at the boner in mine.

"Lacey, pull her pants down. Take them right off."

"Ohhhh, oooh, yes... mm- my pants..." Martina agreed.

Lacey stepped forward and knelt to do the job, hooking her thumbs in the fallen waistband of Martina's casual slacks. The auburn haired woman seductively wriggled out of them while dipping two fingers into herself, groaning as her palm pressed her clit in slow circles. I grabbed her tits and she responded instantly, coming in for a kiss while Lacey worked her pants to her knees and down.

I pulled her panties down at the front, Lacey staring up at her bartender's sopping pussy. The tangled undergarment fell to her knees and lacey removed them as well.

"Ohh! Ohhh... "Ohh-h, fuck! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" Martina graveled.

Her nice round ass jerked and thrust backward several times as her eyes rolled, hand working furiously as her other held her balance on the dishwasher. She grunted and groaned in erotic display I'd never forget as she repeatedly squirted Lacey in the face.

When Martina was done, moaning and leaning on me, Lacey only looked up at us with a stunned expression.

"How'd you like that, Lacey?" I asked with a short laugh at the end that I couldn't help.

"Uhh... I... don't know."

"Well, help me off with my pants and we'll see about that."

By the time she'd done this, I'd removed my shirt. Martina was mostly recovered and looking at the bulge in my gray boxer briefs and the large, dark wet spot at its tip.

An exclamation from the other side of the bar made me look in time to see Ken shoving his cock into Kitten's mouth. There was surprise in her wide eyes, but mostly pleasure as she slowly squirmed to something one of them was obviously doing between her legs.

Martina's hand on my cock brought me back to my two immediate concerns. I moaned at her slow, stroking touch while Lacey, still on her knees, stared up at this in awe.

"H- how do you feel about sucking cock, Lacey?" I asked with a dirty grin.

"Well, it's not very Christian."

Martina and I laughed aloud at this, the bartender now pulling my underwear down to let my rod free. Lacey's eyes widened when it almost hit her in the face.

"So, you've never sucked a cock?" Martina asked in sexual delirium.

"No. It's wrong."

"Suck it anyway," I told her.

Obediently, she reached up and took it in her hand. It seemed both Martina and I held our breath until she calmly rose higher on her knees and, gripping my shaft, slowly covered my head with her lips.

"Ohh, fuck yeah," Martina sighed. "Suck that cock. Suck it."

"Mmmm- (slurp) mmm..."

"Use your tongue," I instructed, my parasite quite entertained with this.

She learned soon and I wondered if it was some kind of natural talent that women are supposed to have. Without being told, she went down further and further, soon repositioning herself on her knees to give her throat a better angle. Lewdly choking, she almost got all of me in while Martina also watched, now beginning to play her fingers in the thick patch of dark pubic hair above her snatch.

Grabbing Lacey by the hair, I hauled her face off me and looked down into her eyes, asking, "So, what do you think?"

"Sucking cock is wrong."

"But, did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Then get back at it."

"Umbb... mmm... (slu-urp)"

"Ohhh, fuck... she's good," I told Martina.

"Uh hu-uh..." she agreed, slowly rubbing circles around her clitoris. "She looks like she is."

A minute later, Martina was getting close again, but not as close as I was. With my heart almost leaping out of my chest, the first release of my jism was an otherworldly relief as it filled Lacey's mouth. I huffed, grunting and puffing while Martina's tits heaved beside me, her voice rising while she watched Lacey choke, swallowing out of necessity as my jism messily spewed from her lips and even her nose as though a jism bomb exploded inside her head. The orgasm felt so good, my balls ached by the time I was done, feeling winded like I'd just done several competitive laps in the pool.

Lacey wore a shell-shocked expression when I withdrew, coughing as my cum ran from her open mouth and down her naked chest. Martina was just as stunned, neither one of them ready for my freakish, parasitic ability.

"Uhhkk... hhhh... Oh my god..." lacey crooned.

"Nu- Now how do y' like it?" I asked.

"Ahhhhhh?"

"Have you ever sucked pussy?"

"Noooooo," she whined. "That's wronn-ng."

I backed Martina up to the small dishwasher and helped her up on its top. Still amazed by the load I shot into the older woman's mouth, she fed me a giddy smile as she spread her legs, turning back to Lacey when she was positioned.

"Do it anyway, lacey. Suck and lick her pussy."

"Oh-h (cough) uhh, my..." she fretted, rising from her knees to advance on Martina's sex anyway. "(gasp) uh... Mmmlllamm... Mmmm... Oh, ulmmm- (slurp) mmmm."

Moving to the side of the dishwasher, I slipped my still hard cock into Martina's mouth. She had no problems with this, grabbing my offering by its base so she could better feed it to herself, tickling and rubbing my balls with her other hand.

Lacey was more into her work at this point, holding Martina's thighs as she sucked and slurped noisily. There was no question that Martina was loving it but, since her mouth was otherwise engaged, I decided to make sure she was getting quality.

"Lick her clit, Lacey. Lick her clit and finger her."

This was indeed better for Martina, but not quite enough for me.

"Come on, you fuckin' lesbo, suck that clit and make her cum."

Martina soon began yelping around my meat in orgasm, squirting lacey again as she just kept going, never having been told to stop. Martina herself stopped her, hauling her away from her crotch before she could overload on pleasure. The previously innocent wife of Don now stood before us doused in our juices.

She sighed as I caressed her ass, starting at the top and softly rubbing to the bottom of her cheeks. Staring at the darkened trails of our juices on the front of Lacey's panties, Martina let my cock out of her mouth and smiled at Lacey. Lacey smiled crookedly back and watched Martina's hand reach out and slip itself down the front of her panties.

"Uhhh! Oh! ... Oooh!"

Martina laughed softly as she groped the defiled brunette. I pulled the back of her panties down and went feeling about myself, both our explorations really making her mewl and squirm. They were soon around her ankles, then only one ankle after I encouraged her knee to the top of the freezer. Our hostess removed her fingers obligingly for my cock, even helped me guide it inside Lacey's wet pussy from behind.

"Ahhhhh!?"

"Oh, yeah," Martina breathed, rubbing Lacey's clit and pinching one of her nipples. "fuck her good."

"Ahhhh! Awwwww! Aww! Ahhhhh!!?"

I pushed all the way in somewhat easily, grinding her mercilessly when I was buried as deep as I could go. She squealed and yipped, crying out urgently with each thrust when I started banging her. Martina loved it, holding her in place as surely as I was while flicking Lacey's clitoris.

My hands on her hips, I pumped at a rhythm that I liked, pulling her into me with each thrust, going at her until I decided I wanted to sample Martina.

"Nnn-oooooh..." Lacey moaned as I pulled out, looking back at me.

"You like that?" I panted.

"Y- yesss. Ohh-h, oh, god yes, I..."

"Come taste yourself."

She inhaled sharply at this, looking at my hardness that shone with her juices, in awe at the idea of it, but obediently sank to her knees to begin sucking and licking herself from my pole, efficiently cleaning me. She took it in her hand, sucking harder and Martina laughed.

"I'd say she likes sucking cock," she observed.

"Soon, she'll be licking you off it," I told her, pulling her forward so that her pelvis hung over the edge of the freezer.

Separating myself from the brunette, I turned and plunged inside Martina, plowing her hard enough to make her tits jiggle in her top, burying myself to her shrill note.

"Ohhh, fuck! Ohh, fuck, ye- Uhh!"

Shortly after I began fucking Martina, I couldn't help a short, gasping laugh when lacey voluntarily held the bartender's legs spread for me.

On the other side of the bar top, Kitten was on her back, held on her stool by the consideration of Don. Her pants were gone, legs straight up in the air while Laurent held her shoulders and played with her tits. Don was pulling what looked like a red thong up her legs and off, the flimsy thing tossed into the darkness as her legs were spread wide.

Kenny was just then pulling what looked like a softening penis from her mouth, this becoming more likely when I saw the heavy string of jizz that crossed the bridge of her nose. Don went down on her, making her cry out in pleasure as the rest of them groped and played with her as they would.

I looked back to Lacey, noting her interest in watching Martina's experience. I slowed and pulled out of her, turning slightly towards Lacey and, sure enough, she went down without being told, licking and sucking Martina from my cock with pleasure. I could only spare a sideways glance as the crowd on the other side of the bar carried kitten further off into the gloom.

Kitten

I thought I was in seventh heaven, abandoned to their whims as their hands, tongues and lips defiled my naked body. They took turns sucking miffy, playing with my clitoris and fingering my bum while they also grabbed my boobies. I didn't have to tense a muscle when they lifted me from my supported pose on the barstool and hurriedly carried me to one of the dark tables near the small stage. I was placed on my back, moaning as someone's mouth attacked my boobies, as someone else spread my legs again.

I don't know why I was surprised to feel a cockhead positioning itself at miffy, but I was. In a sense, it was like losing my virginity and a part of me, the simple girl from Langley, franticly protested what was about to happen, what had been happening. She, however, was outvoted by a different, latent, more open attitude towards my conduct. This attitude, a sort of alternative viewpoint if you will, thrilled to the excitement of feeling a strange prick worming its way up inside me and very much enjoyed the idea of these four men treating me like a whore. It was release.

I jerked and squealed, arching my back as they held me down, finally able to enjoy having whatever innocence I had left taken from me as somebody came in my face. Soon after that, miffy was full and I gasped and groaned to the feel. Someone shoved their cock into my mouth and I soon figured it had to be the guy that just came as I sucked the residual seamen from his softening tool, the hard one inside me drawing out to my busy moan to begin fucking me like I wanted.

The dick in my mouth grew limp, but somebody was pinching my nipples just perfectly as a fresh, hard pole was shoved down my throat. The guy between my legs got going faster and faster, my cries louder and louder until we both came. He yelped something about how tight I was as I screamed around the cock in my mouth, miffy filling with cum as the man responsible shuddered violently.

Somebody took his place and, through my own post orgasmic mentality, I could tell it had to be Bernie by the size. He was as patient in gaining access to miffy as I was when gaining access to his will and I loved it. Soon, the sound of his thighs slapping my bum accented his groans as I kept sucking whoever it was. I didn't care, didn't even want to know as he jerkily fucked my face.

Bernie lasted about as long inside miffy as he did in my mouth. He repeated a hoarse cry, pumping her full as I deep throated an entire cock, the man's balls resting on my face. I worked my throat and tongue the best I could, desperate for him to cum like this, and I wasn't disappointed.

They took turns at me, soon spreading my bum cheeks and prodding my flower with their curious and slippery tools. It was the ultimate and I made no more move to stop them here than I did when they wanted miffy. In fact, I remember trying to laugh about it ten minutes later with a cock in my mouth, another in my bum and still another filling miffy as I realized that one of my oldest fantasies had just come true.

I lost myself, no longer thinking of who, what, when, where or why and it was a surprise when I was pulled from the table by Stevie some time later. He was dressed and grinning down on me as he held my naked body fast. I only then noticed how everybody else was also getting dressed. Soon after that, wiped somewhat clean with Martina's cotton shirt and dressed in only my pants and buttoned jacket, he was helping me across the parking lot. Both of us were laughing excitedly at what we'd done, the amazing thing we were getting away with, the filthy and forbidden thrills we took and so much enjoyed. It was like a million Christmas mornings all at once.

By the time we checked through the gatehouse, we were both more subdued, neither of us making a move to get out of the car once we sat safe and sound inside Auntie Ashleigh's courtyard. It was ten to two by my watch and our windows were down as we sat there silently for a little while, looking at the front of our auntie's impressive home in the thick, lazily rolling clouds of fog.

"They're probably wondering where we are," I finally presumed.

He only shrugged in reply. I loved this.

"Um... have you ever done anything like that before?"

He didn't answer, only continued gazing vacantly across the courtyard.

" ... I haven't. Not really," I amended, remembering what happened in Auntie Ashleigh's apartments.

"How do you feel about it now that we're sitting here?" he asked.

"OMG," I replied.

He laughed silently and I smiled as I watched, noting an odd, regretful tone to his attitude as he replied, "Well, just wait till you sober up."

"Yeah, well... I'm like you. I don't often allow that to happen these days."

"Why's that?"

I shrugged, thinking of Gina, Daddy, Auntie Peggy and everything else that my Stevie would bring an end to.

He shook his head, relieving me of the question, but saying, "It's going on three thirty and I'm coming down. I can't let that happen right now, and maybe you shouldn't either. Right now."

"Why?"

"Because you won't be in charge then. She will."

This was the thing he said that really got to me. It smothered my mind with the weight of its meaning as we entered the house, the unsettling reality that I was not I persisting all the way up to the apartment wing. We saw nobody other than a maid on the way and, when we stood in front of my apartment door, I looked down, still processing his words and their ramifications.

We looked each other in the eyes and I fell into him, he into me. Immediately, I knew his feelings, his instinctual attraction, his helpless love for me as well as the lust and perversion that so enjoyed seeing me used the way I was at the hotel lounge. I swooned, allowing him to take over the spell as I relaxed in it until it was over and we were kissing passionately.

"(Gasp!) Oh, Stevie... I have to... God damned Gina..."

His arms felt so perfect around me, the man and lover who was just like me in all the ways that counted, the man who no other could ever replace, not even Daddy. He let me go and we gazed at each other again, smiling, me almost not even hearing when he spoke.

"We need to get together tomorrow."

"Yeah. Umm, I gotta... Gina..."

"I know. ... Kitten, I love you."

It felt as though my face hosted the biggest smile of my life.

"I love you too. But we knew that about each other."

"Yeah. We're gonna be a team."

" ... Not until you tell me the rest of what you know," I suddenly teased.

His surprise was complete as I naughtily grabbed his hardened manhood before slipping inside my door.