Sera Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get a good look?" he asks me.

"He was a little taller than me, a little stocky, but with a lean face. Besides being a bit rough, he actually didn't look that bad, and was almost smiling. However, I rightly figured that this was only because he enjoyed my reaction and that there was genuine suspicion behind his question. My reaction, by the way, was one of shock and embarrassment. I was staring at the kissing couple so hard that I never saw him crouching there, and I didn't even think of using my ability as I stood in momentary shock, jaw hanging while I searched for something to say. Keep in mind, I'd become used to keeping mostly my own company. When I wasn't, I was usually working and in total control of that other person."

"I- Uh, it just looked..."

"Like you should call the cops on them for indecent exposure?"

"No! God, no, I thought- I mean, it was cool!"

"Why are you always gawking in here?"

"I-I wasn't gawking, I was just- just looking because you guys seem cool and I was just walking home and I just looked in and I just thought it was cool," I gushed as others emerged from the house, big men in leather and jeans, a couple of women who dressed much the same."

"What's your name?" he asked, still suspicious.

"Ashleigh, sir."

I'd answered with a fear driven respect that was just as genuine as his suspicion. I knew I'd never handle the gaggle that now surrounded me, abilities or no, but the mood of the group suddenly changed. I could sense it, not just in how they all looked at me with little smiles, but on a deeper level that most people wouldn't appreciate.

"That's right, blue eyes," he replied, smiling now along with the others. "I'm 'Sir' to you. Let's have some ID. Now."

"I produced it from my purse, handing it to him. He took that and my purse, passing the latter to a skanky, thirty-something blonde woman who searched through it while he checked out my ID."

"Ashleigh Burchell. Why's this an Ontario driver's license?"

"I'm from the Sault, Sir."

"Huh?"

"Sault Ste Marie."

"Says here you're nineteen. Today, at that."

"Yes, Sir."

"Why do you look younger? You can't be more than sixteen."

"I swear I'm nineteen, Sir."

"Do all the girls in Ontario got nice big tits like you?"

"Uh- I..."

"How long you been here?"

"Just o- over five months, Sir."

"Where do you live?"

"I told him my address while he openly checked out my body. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I figured as long as I stayed respectful and stuck to the simple truth as much as I could, they'd let me go without incident.

"What's in her purse?" he asked the blonde.

"Over a thousand dollars and one and a half pints of rum."

"Really? ... Where'd you get the cash, blue eyes?"

"M- my savings."

"Your savings, what?"

"Sir!" I hurriedly corrected. "My saving's, Sir!"

"Why the fuck are you walking around town with your savings? Kinda stupid, don't you think?"

"Yes, Sir. I- I wanted to find something more con- constructive to do with it than le- let it sit in the-"

"Well, you just did, bitch."

"That said, he grabbed me by the hair and started leading me up the driveway by it. Now my fear was heightened and I whined at the pain, having to bend over as the gaggle kept me surrounded on our way to the garage. I wanted to scream, but I was too scared to piss them off and, if they were bold enough to do this in broad daylight, the few residential neighbors left in the area probably wouldn't call the police, anyway. They'd probably look the other way. He let go of me in the garage, but only after the door was pulled down and they were all around me as I watched them dump my purse out on a dirty workbench.

"Please don't hurt me, Sir," I pled in a small voice, eying the large men that crowded closer with roaming eyes and hungry leers.

"Shut up. See, I get nervous when something that looks too nice to be true starts nosing around, so I'm gonna tell you what: I'm gonna just make sure you're not toxic, if you know what I mean. If you are, you're gonna get what rat bitches deserve. If you're not, if you're telling me the truth, then you'll be rewarded with a nice birthday gift."

"O- okay..." I agreed hopefully with a weak smile.

"I was about to dare asking exactly how he was going to make sure I wasn't toxic, when I felt someone caress my ass cheek. I jumped, my mouth opening in surprise and affront as Sir grinned. Looking around, I saw the culprit, a tall skinny man whose hand was now squeezing appreciatively.

"Somebody grabbed my tits and I looked around again with a squeal that they laughed at. It was Sir and he stood there with a big smile as he felt me up, hefting them both as I turned crimson. My hands just kind of hung at my sides as all this happened. I had no idea what to do and I couldn't stop them from doing what they wanted anyway. Wow... I may have been horny when I walked by that evening, and I admit that I got off a little on the biker couple smooching on the steps, but this was something else. I never...

"(Ahem) So, he grabs the bottom of my Popeye T-shirt, yanks it right up to my neck. I'm wearing a white lace bra, not the pushup kind because under-wires weren't quite what they are now, but it was still sexy and it wasn't as though I needed much artificial lift, anyway. They all whistled and cheered while I tried to pull it back down, having to do something at this point. I started to struggle a little, but they loved that all the more because it made my tits bounce around for them. Somebody grabbed my crotch and I instinctually bent at the waist and knees, pressing my thighs together as my tits were grabbed at again, this time by a second man who stood beside Sir. One of them fell out before they both tore my T-shirt right off of me.

"Look at them big titties," Sir said, one of them in his hand.

"And the fuckin' nipples," one of his people added.

"Those nipples were totally, embarrassingly erected and everyone loved it as another guy fastened his greasy lips to the one Sir held out."

"Ooooh, Siiirr!!"

"Don't mind us, birthday girl. We're just looking for a wire."

"Take her fuckin' shorts off," somebody suggested.

"Oh, n- Ohh! please, nooo..." I moaned, still plenty scared, but suddenly feeling a tingle in my pussy lips, possibly because of it.

"The tall guy's hand was now driven between the tops of my legs from behind, forcing them to part as he groped my body like he had a right. It was a relief when he removed it, both because it had no business there, but also because it was really working me up just the same. Unfortunately, he'd only done it so that the guy opening the front of my shorts could pull them down.

Now, I'm really struggling, but it's far too late for that. Before I know it, my cutoffs are at my knees, their hands already down my panties, and I'm being pulled off my feet and down to my back on an automotive bench seat up against the wall. The guy who held my shoulders down was wearing these light blue pajama bottoms with no shirt. He was the muscular/fat type, but his cock was erect and... it had to be ten inches and fat. There were even dark spots of precum on the front of his PJs and I watched it flop and bob behind the thin cotton as my shoes and shorts were quickly removed from my body. They spread my legs and I screamed again when they tore my last garment from me, my white lace panties.

"Then... from the open fly of those PJs, came that big... fucking meat. And I was right, he was a good ten inches and fat. He straddled my face and, while someone else held my hands, he shoved it right into my mouth. That was more or less the end of my screaming, and the point when I knew it was going to be a pretty rough night."

 

Kitten

"His weight held me down and his cock was all I could handle, both physically and mentally. My mouth stretched wider than I ever thought possible, I swear the guy got about eight inches of that thing in my face. My eyes were as wide as saucers and I struggled for breath while the others sucked and fingered my pussy and handled my tits with no resistance. And then... somebody jacked off in my face."

Auntie stopped here and looked at the floor with an unreadable expression before going on.

"It was... degrading and disgusting to feel the hot, sticky shots hitting my forehead and nose. I mean, this was some guy's bodily fluid spurting all over my face. I couldn't even move to stop it as my struggles with Mr. Bigcock began to weaken. At this point, another cock was separating my pussy lips while they held my legs. Mr. Bigcock finally pulled out, but he blasted my open mouth and nose with a huge load of cum, getting a lot into my mouth as that other hard cock worked and pushed its eager way up my tight, but now soaked pussy. I was so grossed out and devastated by the cumshot, accidently swallowing even while the one filling me was very quickly pushing me to orgasm.

"He got all the way inside, poking and grinding this way and that while the blonde woman sucked at my clit. Somebody else shoved their cock into my mouth and that's when I came. I was so humiliated, actually cumming for them, and... so turned on by it on a level that I never even knew existed within my perverted little mind. There was no hiding it either, and they all jeered. The cock in my mouth started fucking my face while the guy between my legs started fucking me silly. Soon they were at my ass and my desperate pleas again fell on deaf ears as they held me face down on the garage floor, a hand at the back of my neck as they held my legs and spread my cheeks to bang the shit out of me. Suffice it to say, they all banged the shit out of me, pussy mouth and ass, and every one of them came in my face or on some part of my body afterwards.

"When they were done and Sir looked down on me, covered in cum and having orgasmed in front of everybody five of six times, it was me who spoke."

"Ha- have I passed, Ss-sir...?"

"I'd say so, blue eyes. I can't imagine a cop surviving all those shots."

"They all laughed and my humiliation was complete. After being given back my purse without the money or my booze, I was literally pushed naked out the door, my shorts, shoes and half ruined shirt thrown at the back of my head afterward, and told to go home, clean up and be back the next evening at eight. I pulled my shorts back on and used my top to clean up as best as I could, then put the sticky, torn up little thing on over my naked torso before pulling my shorts back on. I was stunned, unable to process what had just happened to me as I limped down the sidewalk, holding my top on the whole way home where I immediately masturbated upon arrival.

"Oh my god, Ash..." Auntie Kathleen almost whispered, her fingers playing inside her sweater at the top of her bra cup, "did you go back the next day... or did you run?"