Sera Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet it did."

"The following Saturday, I came to his room again and he was all excited, expecting god only knew what, but getting what he never would have. Expected, that is. Anyway, I gave him this dirty little smile, grabbed his hand and, without a word of explanation, hurried him up to his parent's room and into their small walk-in closet. The lights were dimmed and he had no idea what was going on when I held my finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet. Well, he found out less than ten minutes later.

"I returned with his parents and he watched them... use me. Hector gently pushed me down on the bed and both he and Judy started groping me, playing their little game and eventually taking my clothes off. He watched his father fuck me while I ate his mother like I'd described. He watched his mother being fucked while I sucked her clit. He watched me sucking his father's dick while his mother licked and fingered her naughty little maid until she came. He even watched his mother taking his father's entire load down her throat and beg for more like a cumslut."

"Holy shit," I sincerely expressed.

"Oh yeah. Heh. He may have been a virgin, but I saw to it that he got a good audio/visual education that day, and who better than his parents to teach him, right? (Giggle!)"

"Oh my god," I laughed with her, "But this story isn't over yet, is it?"

"Not by a long shot, kid. I came back on Wednesday to find Judy wasn't there. I started my cleaning, working my way to the living room where they were watching sports again. Of course, Hector was hoping his son would leave, but I knew he was desperate simply for knowing his son might not leave.

"In fact, I think they were both sitting out there in the hopes that I'd give them a repeat performance, though they both acted like this wasn't the case for each other's sake, so I came into the room with a cheery greeting and went about my work. After about five minutes, Hector cleared his throat and asked me if I wouldn't mind showing off my panties again."

"Of course, you didn't."

"Ha! I love showing off my panties, but it went differently that time. That time, I came right over to where they were, right in front of the couch and within their easy reach before I slowly pulled the lower part of the uniform up. Also this time, I was wearing black stockings and garter belt with a pair of sexy little black lace panties. With a nice smile, I hiked it up far enough that they could see it all, slowly turning for them and everything. Preston asked me to spread my legs and bend over, much to his father's delight, and they sat there checking out that view until Hector asked me to take the uniform right off.

"A minute later, I'm dressed only in my black lingerie, my sexy little matching lace bra and-"

"Like Mum," I interrupted with a horny leer as I pictured the scene she described.

"What?"

"She usually always wears matching sets too."

"Oh. Yeah, I know. I don't necessarily, but she pretty much always did. Anyway, one thing leads to another and I end up on the couch between them. They both get into my bra, each one sucking on a nipple as Judy walks in."

"Okay..."

"Well, she wasn't... She wasn't mad, so much as shocked. See, its one thing for a horny male mind to actually convince himself to play with a woman along with his son or father, but most women, even Judy, would have a hard time understanding it. Some might even take it totally the wrong way but, luckily, Judy was more shocked than anything. They didn't even see her at first. I was sitting between them on the couch at that point, and she just sort of looked at me while her son watched his father's hand slip down the front of my panties."

"Oh my god," I breathed, picturing this as she smiled at my reaction. "And you don't even have the Jedi Spell."

"She shrugged with a proud smile before going on with, "By the time they did finally notice her, Justin was taking a happy turn down my panties while rubbing himself through his pants. The poor kid was so turned on, he didn't know what the fuck to do with himself, and that's when he looked up and saw her."

"I can well imagine his reaction."

"I bet you can," she laughed, fixing me with a knowing look. "He froze, one hand in my panties, the other on his crotch, every muscle in his body suddenly going tight. It was such an immediate reaction that even his father noticed it. Heh. I remember how he knew what it was that brought that reaction from Justin."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well... they just look at her standing there while she looks back. Mind you, all this time, I was really getting off on what her men were doing to me on the couch, and I wasn't holding that back while I looked her right in the eye. By the time her presence was brought to their attention, she felt as uncomfortable as Hector and Justin did for having watched it go on as long as she did. Of course, they didn't see it that way, so it was almost like some showdown of guilty justifications, if you can imagine, and I'm sure you can."

"You're so funny."

"By this time, she not only felt guilty for having watched, but had also been turned on by it. I didn't fully understand it at the time, not at the age I was then, but Judy was suffering from 'fears of her years', if you know what I mean. Her inhibitions had been broken down by the relationship she and her husband had been having with me in trade for feeling young and wild again. For example, she'd never had a woman before me and I suppose a first time for something like that would make someone in her position feel a little younger in an exhilarated way, but she was quite open thanks to my presence and direct encouragement in her life. I wasn't just her and her husband's maid and plaything, but also her friend. I was the one who was pushing her to dress sexy, to feel better about herself, to use the natural assets she had and show the other women she associated with what she could really be.

"The classic bad influence?" I quipped, adjusting my full erection as her eyes followed this movement.

"Yeah, that's right. So, there she is in her sexy, black skirt, showing some cleavage in her yellow polo-top, face red as a fire hydrant as she's trying to figure out what to do next. I get up and walk over to her, knowing I've got to stick my oar in at this point before Hector lets it all go to hell in a handbag."

"I imagine so."

"I started with a little hug and a soft kiss, just something to relax her a little and tell her that everything was alright. Then I worked my way around the back of her, kissing the side of her neck, smelling her perfume and doing all those things I naturally know women love. She was actually quite susceptible to that type of attention, and she didn't even notice when I pulled her skirt up."

"No way."

"She was a very passionate woman, and of course... well, this is one of the many experiences I'd had with people that made me eventually seek out Mum for answers."

"I'm told that people have a way of going along with you."

"It's true. Back then, I thought people just liked me because I'm attractive but, in the years to come, I started to see... Anyway... yeah, I pulled her skirt right up in front of her husband and son. Her eyes were closed, but Hector's were as wide as Preston's. She had a very low rise pair of pink panties on and they both just stared at them while I moved on to her polo top. This, she noticed, but not until I already had it over the swell of her tits. She was so surprised she just stood there and let me finish. She had on a nice white bra, one of the sexy ones I'd convinced her to buy, and one possible reason for her not stopping me could have been the sight of her son rubbing his stiffie through his pants again. Poor little bastard never even realized he was doing it. Meanwhile, Hector's too turned on to be able to decide what, if anything, he should be doing.

"Leaving you to decide."

"Who else? I slowly sink to my knees, caressing and kissing her back the whole way down to her ass cheeks. As I've said, she just loved this kind of attention; that soft foreplay always got her so revved up... She didn't stop me when her panties came slowly down. Didn't stop me when I began kissing between the bottoms of her ass cheeks and not even when I spread them and started licking."

"Right in front of-"

"Yep. Right in front of her son, and he's really freaking out now. His mother's thighs are parted and he can totally see her shaved snatch and my fingers poking their way up inside it from behind. Still, Hector can't make a move other than getting his prick out of his pants as he's watching his wife nearing climax right there in front of them. Justin's looking at his father, just as amazed that he's allowing this as he's amazed that his mother is. When he sees his dad's meat come out, his jaw kind of drops and he watches him stroke it while he keeps stroking his own. The only thing that gets his eyes off this sight is Judy suddenly shouting in orgasm. She really got off too, the horny broad. God, I loved her. I pushed her ahead a little and she didn't fight me when I pulled her down to the couch with me. She was still trying to put herself back together, I think. She didn't seem to care when Hector pulled one of her tits out and started playing with her nipple in front of Justin. I took it upon myself to get Justin's cock out for him and, of course, he didn't stop me."

"Of course," I half teased.

With that now familiar, sexually evil smile suddenly on her face, she reached over and grabbed my member through my pants, making me jump. My reaction made her laugh with soft satisfaction before continuing with her perverted story.

"Justin groaned and wouldn't stop the entire time I sucked his cock. He was like a live wire and I had to stop or slow down a few times before he blew his top. For his parents, we'd become a sex scene for them to watch, both Judy's tits out now with her panties completely gone. Hector's fingers played with her clit as she twitched to the pleasure they gave. Her thighs were spread wide and, as I sucked him, Justin openly watched his mother's pleasure. The horny thing came again like that too, again right in front of him."

Sheila, grinning wider as she spoke, took her time about opening the front of my pants, sticking her hand inside and grabbing my long, thick staff and pulling it out into the open.

"So, now we're in this naughty little tangle of flesh on their couch. I started necking with Judy, crawling right on top of her with Hector's cock between our faces. His pants were gone and he and his wife co-operated in removing my bra and panties. Hector's hand was between my legs again, and I abandoned Judy for his hard dick, sucking on that one for a while. By the time I stopped, Justin was fondling his mother's tits while his father still just looked on, even when he made her yip and squeal at his attention to her nipples. The three of us... sort of slowed down on each other and just got off on watching this kid get braver and braver with his mother. It was so... good. He even knew we were getting off on it and... Soon he was sucking those nipples."

"And she just let him?"

"Totally. She was still there with her thighs spread as far as they'd go, and that's where he started feeling next. Um, I encouraged his tongue to her pussy and... oh my god, the sight of his father jerking himself off while watching his son eat his mother's pussy... I came right there. Nobody was even touching my pussy at the time, but I was so worked up and the whole scene was so fucking hot. You know, I still often think about that when I have to masturbate? Even to this day."

"Uhh! Sheila, yu-"

"And it was this... scene where everybody'd delightfully lost their minds for a brief time and... everything was okay because we were all so turned on and all we wanted was to be satisfied. After Justin made his mother cum by sucking her clit, we all sort of became this collection of body parts. That was all we were and that was all that mattered, not to whom those parts belonged to. A cock was a cock, a pussy was a pussy and Judy loved her son's up inside her as much as she did her husband's."

"Wh- uh- what happened after it was all o- over?"

She'd gotten up from her side of the couch and stooped over me as she replied, pulling my pants down as I lifted my ass to co-operate.

"Well, his mother felt... Have you ever been ashamed of some sexual thing you've done that was totally alright before you orgasmed, when you were still so horny that almost anything went?" Even if it was only masturbation, have you ever felt guilty and despicable over the fantasy you used to get yourself off with once your raging hormones were satisfied?"

"Yeah," I replied as I settled again, kicking my pants off at the same time as she slowly, provocatively hiked her red skirt in front of me.

"Well, unfortunately, that's what Judy experienced. Not right there and then, but a few hours later over a pizza we'd ordered. We were all dressed again and sitting at the kitchen table, the two guys looking hungrily at the both of us by that time, pizza or no," Sheila added with a laugh as her dusty purple thong came into view. "I loved it, knowing I was going to get more, but I saw Judy's guilt coming down on her. She wouldn't look at any of us, her smile had become pasted and, by the time we were done eating, she'd excused herself to hers and Hector's upstairs bedroom."

Slowly down came Sheila's thong as that evil smile returned to her gorgeous little face, her voice taking on a strange note as she continued.

"The three of us sort of looked at each other while we cleaned up afterward. Obviously, we all knew what was going on with her, so there was no need to discuss anything of that nature, the subject being a little raw even for those two, but talking about how we were going to deal with it, ironically, was a lot easier for them."

"Um... howzat?" I asked, looking at her shaved snatch as she stepped out of the purple scrap at her feet to climb into my lap.

"As I said, they were horny again. Yeah, they felt off about it, but... they were horny again. So, I decided that we'd go upstairs and get her a little better used to the idea. She'd actually gone to bed and had changed into this very sexy little slip, so we hopped up on the bed with her to talk, but she wouldn't see our side of things. The whole time, Justin is looking at her nipples in the low cut top of that slip while his father and I are trying to bring her around."

"Was he hard again?" I asked with a knowing grin that was wiped off my face when Sheila ground her bare pussy against my own totally hardened tool.

"Ohhh... Mmm, yeah. She saw it, too," Sheila confirmed.

She clasped her fingers at the back of my neck to commence an incredible grind as she went on, her words sometimes broken for a gasp, or pause while her eyes rolled slightly. I could feel her soaked clit running up and down my dick and it, along with her now leering, almost hissing words, was driving me wild.

"So... u- uhh-h- Hector saw it too, and I knew how much he enjuh- joyed watching his wife getting fu-ucked by another man, even if it was his son. It may have e- even made it b- Ohh... better for him. Oh, sweetie pie, my clit. Oh, sw- ohhh-hh!"

She was incredible. I opened up her blouse, grinding with her to a rhythm we both found as she somehow managed to continue her tale.

"So... he just told her to ssuck... his cock."

"What?" I almost panted, definitely wanting clarification here.

"Hector wore the pan-tsss. He also saw Justin's hardon and how he was looking at his muhh-h... mother. Soon, he had one too, so I whispered into Hector's ear and he just told her to suck aww!- on Justin's cock and to make him cum. Wh- while she did that, he fucked her and I got to be the gal lick... licking her clit when she orga-! Ohhhhhh-ohhhhhh-hh!?"

She'd angled her pelvis so that her lips would take up the head of my cock, and I felt myself slowly slipping inside of her tunnel, her bra bound breasts in my hands as her blouse hung open. I swear I bunted her cervix when I felt her lips around the base of my pole. The feeling was mind blowing, as it must have been for her if one were judging by her expression. She pressed herself, grinding hard and slow, moving her ass in small circles, then figure eights as her eyes closed, face tilted to the ceiling.

I started actually feeling something from inside of her, a subtle and deep, physical vibration. Her eyes opened, her head flopping forward as they rolled in their sockets in an effort to lock on mine. This vibration got stronger and hit my engorged organ like nothing I'd ever experienced, and I soon felt my own eyes rolling in their sockets as my entire body began to tremble and vibrate like hers, our intermittent throbbing coming to a perfect synchronization between us. The best way I can describe this sensation is by comparing it to two of those vibrating game controllers pressed together, the mind shattering pleasure it brought us like nothing else.

We came so suddenly, so hard, both of us finding one another's eyes just in the nick of time, just in time to be swept away to the womb, the first one we ever knew. Our mother lay dying around us as we explored the finite little body, our new universe of being, and found within its most complicated organ a place to reside. Much like the heat and lights slowly coming on in a cold building, the small form in fluid suspension took from our inhabitation, organs, dermis, limbs and digits all responding to the new power source that was us.