Sera Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

"Do you think perverted stuff about women, Mr. Ross?" I asked.

Pammy jerked her eyes from the front of her son's pants, glad to have somewhere else to look, while expectantly awaiting her husband's uncomfortably honest answer. The look on his face, as his first instinct to lie was overrun by our previous instructions that they co-operate, was just priceless.

"Uh... well, yeah."

"Dan..." his wife softly spoke with surprise and a lightly furrowed brow.

"Well, he did give you two children," Auntie pointed out.

"That's different. I'm his wife and... well..."

"Um... have you been thinking stuff about me, Mr. Ross?" I probed further.

"Y- uhh... well yes, I-"

"Oh, Dan..." Pammy repeated, more disturbed this time.

"I'm sorry dear, it's just... I'm a man."

"Well, that's no excuse-"

"I'm sure Dan's fantasies are no more perverted than yours. Let's hear it, Dan."

This effectively silenced Pammy to listen with the rest of us as her husband began telling us of his fantasy by first looking at my chest, then speaking haltingly.

"I uh... Heh, well, I fantasize about... having a little thing to play with... You know."

"I think so," Auntie said, again flashing me a glance, "but do elaborate."

"(Ahem) schoolgirls." I fantasize about sex with a... a little schoolgirl that looks like..."

He trailed off here, but another lingering glance at me said all there was to say. Another moment of silence passed until Auntie quietly cleared her throat, briefly regarding the two Ross boys with a growing smile while directing Mr. Ross.

"Dan... you should take your pants off."

He was a little surprised, his horny grin faltering just a little before he stated, "I should take my pants off."

"(Giggle)" I commented, adding "And your shirt."

"And my shirt," he confirmed.

He began unhitching his trousers as though his family wasn't even there, and then it was my turn to be surprised, albeit pleasantly. He wore my favourite underwear on a man, those being briefs. They were black and somewhat small with a nice, approximately eight inch length of hard meat holding the entire front panel from his body. His big, swollen balls helped in this and made it possible to see the sides of his shaft near the base while his head almost cleared the waistband. Of course, this was Pammy's doing and I looked at her appreciatively as I moaned aloud.

"Ohhh, Mummy..."

I flashed a hungry look at Auntie before further acquainting my eyes with his decidedly nicely wrapped meat, finally reaching out to hook my index finger in the waistband of his briefs, right beside his tip. He goggled at my innocent little smile as I slowly began pulling his briefs down. I paused when I could see his big, shiny cockhead, covered in precum that also stuck to his light glory trail.

I kept pulling them down, slowly as he twitched to the waistband's grinding contact with the front of his quite impressive manhood. Soon, his balls were hanging free and, holding his briefs down with that one finger, I used my other hand to lightly support them, testing their weight as guys like to do with boobies. He moaned a little and my hand slowly found its way to the base of his thick shaft. Softly, nervously biting my lower lip, I stroked him all the way up to that nicely circumcised head to play with it.

"Uhh! Uhhh... ohh-hh, fu-!" he conveyed.

I loved the feel of it, this strange cock that was all mine and right in front of his wife. I soon had him excitingly lubed with his own secretions as I stroked him to twitching and groaning pleasure. I actually giggled out loud, staring as though I was the one who was influenced.

"Oooh, Pammie," I practically squealed, "I love your husband's cock!"

I looked around to see her watching aghast what I was doing with her husband and, with my innocent schoolgirl's smile and voice, I made the last inquiry she ever would've expected, though she maybe should have by then.

"Pammy, do you like to suck cock?"

She could only gasp afresh.

"Cause, I do."

The look on her face when I got down on my hands and knees to begin licking the sticky precum from his flat belly, then his cockhead made me wonder if she knew about giving head at all. I licked his tool a little, giggling when I heard one of his sons groan before I opened my mouth and covered his head. Sucking and playing with his rim, I nevertheless wasted little time before slowly feeding myself his quivering shaft.

Pammy only repeated in wonder, "Oh! Ohhh...! Ooooh, Dan..."

"Nggaa-aah..." he replied.

"Oh my fuuuck," Richard breathed.

I began sucking like a good little slut, Mr. Ross's pelvis soon pushing in rhythm as he groaned and often cried out, one hand on the back of my head as I choked and slobbered on his pole in front of his entire family. Every thirty seconds or so, the exciting wrongness of it all would kick in, my horny picking it up to run with it over and over until I was close to orgasm without even being touched. I let it out of my mouth, slowly jacking him and looking up wantonly.

"Oh my god..." Pammy gaped with sincere wonder. "I can't believe I just watched that..."

"Don't mind her, Pam," Auntie excused while clearly trying not to laugh. "It's just a thing she likes to do."

"Uhhh..." Pammy replied uncertainly.

While still tripping over her morals to some diminished degree, she was clearly turned on by the show I'd been putting on with her husband's slippery stage prop, but Auntie wasn't at a loss for where to go next, this time surprising even me.

"Dan, feel free to live out your own fantasies with Kitten."

"Mummy!"

"Kathleen!"

"Wha-at?" she mocked both Pammy and I as though this were nothing, then winking at Richard and David and asking, "How about it? Your dad's a good guy and he deserves a little piece of pound cake, hm?"

They laughed at this, nodding as both Pammy and I gasped. The difference, although not having expected to be directed as well, was that I was enjoying this unexpected twist.

"Yeah," Richard formally decided, his inner exuberance for this becoming bolder as was that of his younger brother's, neither of them waiting for their daddy's expected approval this time.

"Oh, but... right in front of the boys?" Pammy asked, her shameful excitement over this filthy little possibility charging her smile further. "I just wonder if we shu- ... Oh, Dan..."

I giggled at her husband's thumb and forefinger grabbing my saucy little nipple through my cammie.

"Gimmie a break, Pam," he breathed.

"But the boys are watch-"

"Yeah, Mum," Richard chimed in, "Dad's a good guy and he deserves a piece of pound cake."

She could only gawp at him and his incredible, influenced judgment as David drove things even further in an unsure tone that was just loud enough to be heard.

"Mum, take her shirt off and suck on her nipples with Dad."

"David! Why would you want to see your mother-?"

"Yeah, suck her nipples," Richard reinforced, glancing at his younger brother with some derisive humour, but also with a new, warped respect that I would have missed before Auntie Ashleigh opened my eyes.

"Ohh... I can't believe this," Pammy said, shaking her head in true disbelief, but actually laughing a little as she approached me and Mr. Ross.

"Oh, get over yourself," Auntie joked. "It's not about you, it's just two women. Guys love that."

As Pammy helped her husband remove my cammie, I enjoyed the hapless awe in her son's faces as they looked on, trying not to giggle at their expressions. Their daddy was certainly enjoying participation in his wife's first real lesbian experience, probably having daydreamed about something like this happening a trillion times, never expecting Auntie and I to walk in and make it a reality for him. Isn't it funny how life works out sometimes? As for me, I loved it, the horny wrongness of it all, the wild, psychological satisfaction that Auntie understood so well.

Mr. Ross took a moment to appreciate my topless state before grabbing a booby, gently pulling on my nipple again before bending his head to lay it over with his tongue, then to suck it into his mouth. Pammy was more hesitant, her nervous smile having faded a little with the prospect that she was really going to do this. I moaned just as softly as her lips closed around my bud, taking the back of her head in my hand to press her a little harder, to make sure her mouth would stay on my excited nipple as Mr. Ross's hand slipped up the back of my thigh.

As before, her hesitation soon fell by the wayside, her hand now grabbing my booby to hold it as she sucked. Her husband's hand slid up my bum and began caressing and lightly squeezing my cheeks, his fingers straying closer and closer between my legs. Pammy's breathing got heavier as she licked and sucked lovingly. When she stopped and looked at me, her smile was gone, replaced by an expression that almost begged forgiveness before she and her husband began relieving me of the rest of my clothes. They even smiled at each other as they pulled my panties down and laid me out on my back for their enjoyment.

At first, she only watched her husband as he rubbed wet miffy, holding my thighs spread for him as though I was fighting them, but she was soon encouraged further.

"Feel her cunt," Mr. Ross instructed with a tone shaky with excitement.

"Mmmm..." she replied.

Her wordless comment made it sound as though she thought this mightn't be a good idea, but she placed fingers as shaky as her husband's tone over my clitoris just the same. With that smile that turned me on so and her lips slightly parted, probably in awe of her own actions, she began rubbing in slow, light circles that made me moan out loud as I looked imploringly up at her. Mr. Ross's fingers joined hers, stroking my lips and soon penetrating miffy while my moans got higher in both volume and pitch.

They kept this up, Pammy becoming more and more comfortable with it until my orgasm hit me so hard and so fast, it even surprised her. The attractive, upper class matron's fingers stopped only momentarily as I cried out, continuing again as Mr. Ross's digits found my G-spot and drove me wild.

"Right on, Dad," Richard grinned as the throes of my pleasure overload subsided.

David seemed almost lost in erotic desire as he also watched but, rather than encouraging his father, further instructed his mother.

"Mu- (ahem) Mum, lick her pussy. Suck on her clit."

Poor Pammy. She could barely come to acceptance of one act of incredible carnality before she was told to commit an even more incredible one. Again, her expression conveyed shock and hesitation, but she lowered her face to my crotch. From between my still spread thighs, she gave me a wild look that somehow expressed a sort of apologetic attitude before Mr. Ross gently pushed her face into miffy.

At first, her hot tongue took short, unsure strokes up my spread lips before she closed her eyes and applied more pressure, taking her time and licking further and further up towards my clitoris until she was circling it. Her eyes were closed and it was clear she enjoyed this, even sliding her hands up my tummy and to my sides as her husband watched in utter fascination while fondling my boobies. It wasn't long before she gave me another orgasm, this one even more intense as her hands now restrained me. She kept licking, moving down to my lips and covering them to suck from miffy in such a way as to bring about a third orgasm, right on the heels of the last one.

I gladly accepted Mr. Ross's cock when he presented it to my mouth, taking it in as readily as he pushed. From there, I sort of lost track of time, tossed to and fro in a stormy sea of sexual depravity and release that seemed to have no end until he yelled in that way men do when they cum. Hips jerking spasmodically, he squirted the back of my throat repeatedly as one of my hands rested on his bum, the other holding the base of his cock as though to make sure it couldn't go anywhere until he was done serving me.

Of course, I swallowed it all as I knew he'd want me to. It was so good that even Pammy stopped to watch with clear and unmistakable awe, shame and approval on her face at the same time.

Richard and David were still rock hard, obviously having adjusted themselves as they'd watched the action. They couldn't hide the dirty and fun reality of what really went on in their minds, despite Pammy's claims on their behalf.

"Richard, David," Auntie hailed, "why don't you two dears take your clothes off?"

She'd said it as though suggesting they sample the banana bread at a church supper and the effect, influence or no, was lost on nobody, but especially not Pammy. While Mr. Ross seemed mostly unconcerned, what with my hand still slowly squeezing and stroking his throbbing shaft, the bottom of Pammy's world seemed to threaten breakaway. From between my thighs, however, that grin flashed once again, reminding me of how Auntie had challenged her on just how much thought she'd been putting into young men's hard penises. Auntie herself wore a knowing, almost giddy smile of excitement at her reaction and there was little question of how wild things were about to get.

Having been watching from the sidelines while their hapless parents performed up until then, the younger Ross generation was taken aback by Auntie's latest instructions. But, with their own renewed flushes and uncertain grins, they began pulling their shirts over their heads with unhurried, somewhat jerky movements that belied the adrenaline coursing through their bodies. They were both in good shape, Richard more than his shorter, slightly thinner brother, but neither measured up to my Stevie as they started on their trousers.

Eyes as big as saucers, Pammy turned away to look at Auntie with an expression that fairly begged for a halt to these proceedings, despite the disbelieving smile that had reappeared.

"Watch this, Pam," Auntie leered. "Watch when the lovely things drop their pants..."

Of course, she could only obey, looking back in time to see Richard opening the front of his cargo shorts, David his pants. Richard wore close fitting, dark blue boxer-briefs while David wore the more traditional, but much shorter than usual boxers. They fit as well as his brother's did, a fact that Pammy couldn't help but notice any more than their long, hard cocks within. As Auntie licked her lips, Pammy commented in a small, but high, wavery voice.

"Ohh my..."

"Mmmm..." Auntie agreed as we all watched the young, stiff meat jostle about while they squirmed on the bed to shed their trousers.

"They must be... very hard..." Pammy commented further.

"Uhmmm... Yeah..." Auntie agreed, adding, "(Giggle!)"

"See for yourself," I told her.

Through my grip on his spent member, I actually felt Mr. Ross flinch at this, but I only giggled wildly as Pammy and both her son's blew several neurons at the implications of my directive. Pammy could only stare with a blank expression of 'OMG!' at her two thunderstruck sons, though since it actually was a directive, her next actions were at least somewhat predictable, despite Auntie's reaction.

"Oh my god, yes..." she enthused as Pammy got back up to her knees with wide eyes, suddenly letting out a single note of laughter.

It was a quickly arrested, short yelp that said so much more than words could have, but also somehow brought her sons to a subtly manageable ease with the situation. Once again, I only caught this reaction on their part because my eyes had been opened.

"Oh... ohh... ohh...," she trembled around her uninhibited, yet guilty smile. Her eyes finally settled, however briefly, upon Richard's face just before moving closer to him. "I can't believe..."

Neither could Richard, but he went along, getting to his knees and also laughing out of raw nerves as much as the good time he couldn't help having.

"(Ahem) Richard, I'm... I'm going to take a look at how big your penis is. Oh god!"

Now we all laughed a little. I looked at an amused Mr. Ross and squeezed his softening cock. This was awesome!

Pammy's hands seemed to flutter about her stupidly grinning, half buzzed, half influenced son's hips until they settled on a direction, moving towards the fly of his snug undergarment. Carefully, and with another short, disbelieving and excited note of laughter, her long nails picked up the seam of his outer fly. He flinched at their contact, then the contact of her other hand as those fingers lightly dragged their nails across the front of his hardness in order to take up the inside seam. He moaned as she slowly pulled the fly apart and open, staring like the rest of us at the enlarging diamond shape of hard penis flesh.

She slowly shook her head, whispering something under her breath that I couldn't catch as she lost herself in the moment. She began pulling up on Richard's underwear, to allow the breach she'd made to show her his tip I suppose but, whether that was truly her intent or not, she laughed with us when his somewhat bulbous, slickened head appeared and somehow found its way outside his underwear.

"Oh my gawwwwd!" she freaked with the biggest smile yet.

Now, both Auntie and I are cheering her on, David and her husband laughing as they watched the daring frivolities that were alright as long as certain inhibitions were relaxed. She let go of his underwear, probably for want of anything else to do at that point, and watched the gap close around his nice seven incher, sliding back down to a relaxed position at its base. She fell backwards and covered her mouth as she stared, laughing with a mortified expression, but in no way making fun of the rock hard member of her family.

Richard was now beet red like his mother, the both of them likely to stay that way for the rest of their lives at this pace, but David's turn was yet to come. The poor guy knelt in apprehension, a frozen smile of blinded shock stamped into his features as his member strained against those admittedly cute, green camouflage boxers. That's when I noticed that one of his balls were already hanging out, swollen and hairless. Pammy noticed it a moment later and moaned the end of her laughter as she now faced her youngest son.

"David, I... Well, I need to see your big penis, dear."

"Uh-" he seemed to agree.

He also flinched, moaning a little as he watched his mummy's fingers begin their delicate work, careful not to actually touch the forbidden meat as she barely stifled another attack of giddy disbelief. She had more trouble this time, having to release what I knew was probably a small, tight button. Poor David twitched some more as Pammy bit her lower lip in her efforts. She got it undone suddenly, much the way one opens a bag of chips after struggling with it, only to have said chips explode from the bag and scatter all about them. This time, instead of chips, it was David's cock and, (O-M-fucking gee!) what a cock.

It was a good nine inches and thick with a beautifully sculpted head, the broad rim promising just as much pleasure as the veiny length, as thick as his older brother's. When it sprang out, Pammy made a loud hiccup sound and the rest of us fell silent in our awe, even the two other males present.

"Oh... Davey," Pammy whispered.

Both Auntie and I looked at each other with our jaws on the mattress as Pammy slowly recovered, saying nothing more as she stared at her baby's straining, curved banana of pure delight.

"Do... do you like it, Mum?" David quietly asked, clearly hoping for her approval.

Poor Pammy was at a total loss for words, but she somehow tore her eyes from the proud phallus to look her son in the face and wispily reply, "Oh yes, David. It's... Oh baby, it's..."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers