Sera Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Yup, it was all those unsaid things and more. David got the message and managed a little smile as Auntie shifted her position to Mr. Ross's other side. With a sort of introductory kiss for him, she placed her hand below mine on his staff before leaning over to kiss me next.

Not surprisingly, Mr. Ross liked this a lot, especially when we lingered with playful tongues, his attention now on the exciting probability that he was going to get some mother/daughter action. His attention, however, was returned to the foot of the bed while we continued to only play with him, keeping him occupied and making him gradually stiffen up again while we enjoyed the show too.

Richard seemed to be in his own little world, slowly stroking his own tool while watching his mummy. He reached out and placed his hand on Pammy's lower back, a completely innocent gesture that she seemed to barely notice until it slowly, caressingly fell halfway down the modest curve of her bum.

"Oh! Oh, Richard, that's... mummy's tushie... you shouldn't touch me there."

"Why not?" he asked.

"Well, because..." she weakly argued.

"You got my cock out," he countered.

"Dear, that was- ohh! Ritchie, don't grab. I needed to see how big your penis wa-uh-! Ohh!"

David had tenderly taken her bloused boobies in his hands, first supporting them from the bottom before slowly, but deliberately groping her mounds with an increasingly satisfied smile. She could only look at him, too surprised to take any action to stop him I guess, while Richard went right on caressing her bum despite her.

"Bigger than they look," he commented to himself as he continued.

"I figured they were," Richard replied, then raised his bold hand from her bum to the nape of her neck to undo the top button.

"Boys, please. I'm your-"

"How'd you know?"

"You've never seen one of her bras?"

"No," he said, looking at his smirking older brother with a curious expression.

"She has some nice ones."

"Richard, I hardly think that's an approp- honey, please stop."

They didn't stop, making it clear that they had no intention of such as Richard passed the halfway point with the buttons running down his mummy's back, David now pulling down and out at the collar in front. Pammy's disbelieving smile was mostly gone now, not having expected this sudden, disrespectful but exciting treatment from her two sons, the boys who'd never had a perverted thought in their heads due to the exceptional job she'd done as their mummy. She looked with helpless confusion at Auntie and I for some assistance as her white bra straps came into view along with some nice cleavage.

Of course, we only watched the show, playing with her husband's cock and making him moan as she appealed to him as a last resort.

"Dan, please!"

"Let 'em do whu- what they want, Pam." Mr. Ross huffed.

Auntie and I exchanged pleased looks at this, both of us then glancing at him with our self satisfied grins as Pammy could only gasp yet again. Mr. Ross belonged to us.

"Awwk!" she expelled as David, stroking his stiff member like his brother, jerked the front of her blouse down to her midriff.

This action exposed her crisp, white lace bra, loaded with treasure that brought a grin of pure lust to her son's face and eyes.

Amidst David's aggressive grope session, one of her nipples had worked mostly free of the large C-cup that had previously been hiding it. While not as long as Auntie's or mine, it was obviously excited and erect, tall and as inviting as the rest of her boobies. Even Mr. Ross groaned, shuddering as David practically drooled. Richard pulled her backwards and down to take a look over her shoulder from behind and, as she moaned her reluctance, David followed her down.

Reclining against Richard's chest, the top of her head just beneath his chin, she looked down, helplessly watching with a high pitched moan as David plucked at the long, dark nipple with his fingers, gently stroking between thumb and forefinger, then pulling until the rest of her areola came out into the open. A moment later, Richard was spilling her other booby from its cup, immediately grabbing it while gently grinding himself against her.

Pammy twitched and writhed enticingly as they fondled her, David's knees planted between her thighs as he bent to lick his mummy's boobies. She moaned again, eyelids fluttering as he fastened his lips to her nipple and sucked at it with his eyes closed for long moments before stopping.

"I love you, Mum," he sincerely claimed.

Then he kissed her lips, not just lingering there but actually giving her his tongue in a true display of his affection for her. She moaned her reply into his loving mouth, a wordless, broken and emotional comment. When he was finished, she was left with an expression that left no question as to how she felt about her son's adorations.

"Let's take her pants off," Richard suggested.

"Nooo..." she groaned, slowly shaking her head and finally moving her hands to resist, placing them over the button and zipper of her slacks.

Richard reached around and pulled them away without much of a fight, saying, "Mum, don't... we're just gonna look at your panties."

Before she could think of a reply to his simple statement, David was undoing the button above her fly, then searching out the zipper's tag.

"Ohh? ... Ohh-h?" she fretted as he hastily pulled it down, spreading her pants open as she watched with openmouthed wonder.

They were as stark white as her bra and made of the same type of light, mini corduroy that some cotton undershirts are. Their cut was somewhat conservative, but still fantastic and, like her choice of bra, I wouldn't have expected this from her.

Richard let out an appreciative chuckle, suddenly sticking his hand down her open pants to grab her crotch, making her buck violently.

"Awwww!! Uhhhh?!"

Surprise registered on Richard's face at the reaction to his bold gesture and he almost pulled his hand completely away before it returned, this time gently pressing, squeezing, making her buck again as he smiled.

"Holy jeez, Dick," David lightly complained.

"What?"

"She is our mother. If you're gonna touch her, try to have a little respect and make it nice for her."

"Uhh! Ohhh! Ooooh, Ritchie honey!"

"Don't be stupid. Take her pants off."

"We gotta close her legs so I can get them off," David reminded him just a little testily.

Moments later, while Richard satisfied himself with his mother's boobies, she watched her loving son, David, finish removing her pants. He dropped them over the side of the bed while giving his shell shocked mother a deviant little smile, allowing his eyes to travel down her body afterward. They were right to be turned on by what they had to play with, and I had to hand it to Auntie for knowing how to pick 'em.

His smile grew bigger as he gently spread her legs by the knees, spreading until she was spread wide like a wanton slut before him. The eager Richard actually seemed happy to play with her nipples while he watched David reach for his mummy's panties, hesitating at the final moment before touching the waistband. She inhaled sharply as he slowly traced the band, then allowed his finger to wander decidedly south of that borderline.

She tensed, arching her back and thrusting her pelvis in pure physical reaction that superseded any questions about ethics and morals. He dragged his explorative digit over her button, making her yelp and buck as Richard held her fast from behind, still watching with the rest of us as his brother's finger rubbed Pammy's gap through her panties.

If this wasn't hot, or from Pammy's perspective, incredible enough, the sight of David stroking his big, thick fuck-stick while he fondled his mummy's pussy knocked it right out of the park. Pammy herself couldn't decide whether to stare in shock at what was going on between her legs, or in awe at the young, pre-cum dribbling, hard penis right in front of her.

"Help her off me so I can get up."

A moment later, she was up on her knees again, David holding her close as Richard removed his underwear with an excited grin, his flush mostly gone.

"Oh, Davy... I can feel your hard penis against my... Ohh."

He only pressed closer, looking over her shoulder as he reached around to unfasten the last buttons of her blouse. She didn't put up any argument over this, the only thing on her mind being her son's shaft pressed against the front of her panties, I guess. Soon, Richard was free of his underwear and at the clasp of her bra while David, having removed her blouse, took his turn caressing her somewhat trim, athletic hips and bum.

"Uhh-mm, boys, I... I think mum should keep her panties... okay?"

"Well..." David answered doubtfully, looking at his half naked Mummy while he too shed his boxers.

Richard finished relieving her of her conservatively provocative bra and, when it was gone, David reverently took each of her bum cheeks in hand, right at the bottom, to squeeze appreciatively, then hold them apart while his brother got down to take a good look.

The backs of her panties, like the front, had a nice cut to them and were in no way granny panties, very nicely complimenting that bum. However nice they were though, I didn't see her getting to keep them for much longer as she sighed at this erotic and taboo invasion.

"Spread your knees." David softly encouraged without result at first as Pammy also looked back and down. "Mum..."

"Oh, baby..." she complained as she spread her knees actually quite far.

"Fuck, yeah," Richard breathily approved.

He was stroking his own cock again, his other hand daring to slip between his mummy's thighs to grab her crotch.

"Uhh! Ohhh?!"

She went on gasping and expelling short, resistant sounds as she bucked helplessly to Richard's hand. When David's went down the front of her panties, I think her knees actually came off the bed for an instant.

"Uh-! Nuuuu...! No! ohh-h, noooo!"

I actually came again while I watched these two fondling their half willing mummy, rubbing miffy to extreme overexcitement while I also stroked Mr. Ross with Auntie. She noticed my experience, my efforts at biting down on the holler I wanted to let out, and looked at me with unbridled approval and excitement, the only one left with all her clothes on, before we returned our attention to the show.

They'd worked their mummy's panties down as far as the bottoms of her cheeks as she was guided to her hands and still spread knees. Before she could say anything about this, David's big cock was pressed against her face as Richard tugged at her last garment.

"Now look who's got no respect," Richard sniggered as David enjoyed the sensations of his mummy's upscale facial features grinding against his hardness.

"Shut up, Dick," he quietly told him as he ran his loving fingers through her hair. "She's beautiful."

"M-mluu-hu-! Uhh!?"

The older Ross child only laughed at him a little before bringing his face closer to Pammy's bum and, with his own brand of appreciation, unapologetically began licking her naked vaginal lips, making her jump and buck again, rolling her pelvis and suddenly squawking loud like a cat in heat.

Pammy looked like she'd been blown to Winnipeg and back while Richard finally removed her panties no matter what she wanted, tossing them afterward. They landed on the nightstand, ironically draping her wedding picture propped there. Now she was being pulled back down, turned over on her back so they could look down on her, spreading their moaning, naked mother's thighs wide. They both stared for a moment before they looked at each other, David's grin matching his brother's while their mummy looked apprehensively from one to the other.

"Is she ever fuckin' nice," Richard toned. "Her tits are fantastic."

"I know," David replied, placing his knees so that they straddled his mummy's head. "She's just like the porn milfs."

"Tell me about it... look at her clit. Oh my god, she's so hot..."

From this angle, she had quite a view of her well hung son as he leaned forward and tentatively kissed her clitoris, his heavy balls dragging across her face. He kissed harder, soon humping her face as her groans were renewed, Richard becoming impatient with this after a minute while pumping his own meat again.

"Come on, lemme have some."

David didn't stop, rather gave way for his older brother to get his mouth back in on the action, both her sons soon making her writhe in pure pleasure as she moaned for them to stop. They went on without listening in the slightest, probing and sucking more eagerly, boldly as they got used to the idea of their mummy as their shared, illicit play-toy. Soon, curious fingers joined their fearless tongues in the exploration of her opening as she yelped, her lips making wet, drooling contact with David's manhood as she twitched erotically beneath him.

He ground his thick rod against her as his finger probed deeper, Richard's joining in as they both explored her innermost places. When she suddenly came, it was a surprise to all of us, especially David and Richard, who got squirted in the face for all their exciting and forbidden trouble. Once they were able to get over the shock of it, they laughed a little, looking at each other's drenched faces and, when all was said and done, it seemed to merely stimulate their perverted activities all the more.

Still trying to recover from what was obviously a very stimulating orgasmic experience, the wide head of David's cock found its way into her mouth. Richard laughed excitedly as his brother fed her another four inches, stretching her lips wide as she keened louder.

"Su- uhh!" he expelled as though broken winded.

"Gluu-rrrrmmp! (slup!)"

"Oh my fuuuck, man... stick it in further."

"Shh- she can't..."

"Yes she can," Richard refuted.

"Galaaa-llk-kk!" Pammy disagreed.

"Ohh god, her t- tongue..." David moaned as he pushed another inch into his mummy's panic stricken face.

"Holy shit, she looks so good with a cock in her mouth. Give her more of that thing. Fill her face."

"Uhh! Uhhhh-hh," David moaned again, shoving further yet.

They became transfixed by the same thing Auntie, Mr. Ross and I were, the bulge at the top of Pammy's throat as David began carefully fucking it. He was in tenth heaven, not so much as commenting as Richard's cockhead found another vulnerable orifice. Now Pammy was really grunting and slurping up a storm, unable to see or prevent her soaked pussy lips from capturing the end of her son's slippery organ. Watching his brother's activities, David's pace quickened as Richard softly gasped.

It was sensational, Pammy's useless squirming and muffled, grunting protests only adding to the excitement as we all checked out her lips, so erotically spread around his shaft as those on her face were his brother's. Also the way she tensed, lifting her bum from the mattress when Richard pushed his organ deeper, slowly filling his own mummy's pussy as she keened a high, persistent tone.

He bottomed out, but managed to actually push a little deeper anyway, getting even higher notes from his mummy. He expelled a brief, somewhat loud moan and began backing out of Pammy's love hole while the bulge in her throat worked its way lower, her eyes putting me in mind of the mental image I'd had during Auntie Ashleigh's telling of her teenage gangbang. It was easy to tell that her rolling, twitching pelvis acted of its own accord while she struggled with David's meat. Richard, meanwhile, had paused, staring at his quivering, shiny cock, the head of which was again trapped between her lips.

"I actually just fucked our mother..." he toned with a far off, wasted grin.

"Ahh- uhh!" David managed as he began slowly, carefully fucking his panicked mummy's throat.

Richard pushed himself inside Pammy's wet and inviting canal again, expressing, "Ohh! Ohh fuck, so nice... ohhh, Mum..."

He began slowly fucking her, moaning with passion and crying out as he grabbed her booby, all of us watching his head almost reappear each time before rubbing her erected clitoris the whole way back inside her. Pammy had actually managed to adapt to having her throat full of her other son, enough at least to allow her continued survival, but began slapping urgently at David's bum when Richard found a slightly faster, yet comfortable pace between his mummy's spread thighs.

Evacuating her throat and mouth just in time, David watched Pammy have her second orgasm, squirting again, hoarsely crying out over and over until her geyser's stopped.

Richard had kept fucking her throughout, now pushing her forward with every lingering, increasingly solid thrust. He actually looked around at the rest of us with this triumphant little expression, yet I'd also noticed a slight flush had returned over having fucked his own mummy to orgasm. It wasn't quite the same as when they'd licked her to climax, this act being much more significant and final.

Mr. Ross was getting hard again and, when I looked, He was in the middle of helping Auntie out of her top. Being the helpful girl I am, I pulled her skirt up to her waist, finding black garter straps and belt, but no panties to go with her bright yellow, semi opaque bra that would have covered me adequately.

"Mummy, you're not wearing panties!"

Even Richard and David looked around at this, though I doubt Pammy even heard me as I brazenly rubbed little circles around her clitoris before feeling between her full, wet lips, parted and quivering for a big cock.

"A- Ohh-h! Oh, sweetie pie, I..."

"I think Mummy needs a nice, hard fucking," I offered, looking at Mr. Ross as I fingered my suddenly groaning Auntie deeper.

"So do I," he agreed, barely containing his enthusiasm as he added, "and I think you could do with a good hard fucking too, angelface."

"I second that," Auntie managed.

"(Giggle!)"

"Ahh- Uuuuh! FUUU-! Uhh- uhhh-hh- Uhhh!" David cried out.

He dumped what must have been a pretty impressive load down his mummy's throat, mercilessly and uncontrollably thrusting with each shot as Pammy helplessly guzzled her son's jism like a whore. Richard didn't notice, still watching me finger Auntie as his pace and force gradually picked up. Mr. Ross took note, but seemed to approve, glancing at Richard with much the same expression before relieving Auntie of her bra.

While my gorgeous, sparkly eyed Auntie guided me down to my back, Mr. Ross more or less solved the problem of Auntie's clothes by removing her skirt altogether. Now in only her stockings and garter belt, she moved over top of me for a sixty-nine, also making it convenient for me to take Mr. Ross's renewed cock in my hand and guide it to her wet and wanting snatch. She ate me while he banged her doggy-style, her knees spread as sluttily as my thighs as she took me somewhere my clitoris will never forget.

Of course, I got to suck Mr. Ross's cock from time to time before he'd plunge back into Auntie, but mostly I just watched his balls slapping her with each solid thrust, exciting her clit as he held her by the shoulder to ensure she wouldn't go anywhere.

Auntie howled two orgasms into miffy before he stopped. That's when we switched positions and, returning the favour, she guided his experienced tool to miffy's wanting lips so he could fuck me senseless while I buried my face in her pussy. His hands on my hips, I couldn't help but notice how he rammed me harder than he had Auntie, as though I was being punished. Not surprisingly, I loved it, allowing him to use me like a fucktoy while putting up no resistance whatsoever.

I came quite soon under this wonderful treatment, squawking and crying out like a little animal. He kept fucking me and, at some point, David's awesome tool, fresh and hard, found its way within my grasp, then my mouth. He loved it, looking at his daddy, then down at me as I stroked the base, squeezing as though I'd milk some seed that hadn't made it to Pammy's throat.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers