Sera Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Mum was groaning and starting to choke on my rod, bucking and rolling her eyes. Her thong was pulled aside, allowing Ashleigh's finger to explore her pussy, her thumb to rub her erected clit. She watched with erotic fascination as she drove her closer to orgasm. It came sooner than I would have expected and I think Ashleigh had some kind of experience of her own when it did.

"Na- now," she panted with a dirty note to her voice when Mum's pleasing and erotic gyrations were finished, "Let's see you lick your mum's pussy. C'mon, it's nice and wet, lick her and make her cum again."

I took her by the shoulders, my beautiful and slightly dazed mother, and guided her backwards until she was propping herself with her hands behind her on the floor. Ashleigh held her lower half in her lap and encouraged her legs up into the air, pulling the soaked little thong up her legs and off so my shell shocked, now totally naked parent could spread her legs for me.

I smiled at Ashleigh and went down on my mother. Ashleigh's hand rubbed my back as she cooed, watching me lick Mum's full, pouting wet lips. She cried out, a long shrill note that let us know that she was really getting off on this.

"Lick her... Yeah, lick your own mother's cunt. Ooooh, yeah, lick your mummy's clit for me, baby..."

I did that and much more, barely holding her on Ashleigh's lap when she came again. At this point, I was so turned on I'd have done anything and I needed to get off. Up came Mum with a groan to once again straddle her sister's thighs, but not for long. Guiding her knees to the arms, I prepared to take her place as she leaned over the back of the chair, tits in Ashleigh's face.

"You know what's comin' now, don't you Kathleen," Ashleigh enthused with a horny giggle. "Your son's gonna fuck your horny twat till you cum a- whuu!"

I'd taken Ashleigh's calves in my hands and yanked, bringing her to a slouch in the chair, causing even Mum to make a surprised sound, looking down between her legs to see the face of our stunned matriarch.

"No he's not," I laughed, adjusting my grip on her calves.

After all her bullshit, I found the look on Ashleigh's face quite satisfying. I wondered what made her think this mightn't happen to her as Mum suddenly laughed and dropped her knees back down on the cushion, trapping Ashleigh's head between her thighs.

"Your turn, Ash."

"Kaph-! Mlelemm- (smack!)"

"Oh, sweetie pie, yes!" Mum giggled as she supported Ashleigh's head with her hands, but only so that she could more effectively force feed her pussy to the self proclaimed head of the family.

By this time, I had her legs sticking up in a V position, slowly spreading her thighs back and further apart as she moaned into Mum's sex. Her short, translucent skirt easily hiked, showing me the crotch of her red panties, a little too narrow to hide her dark, shaven lips that begged for my cock as I kept spreading her. I looked up and saw Mum looking back at me with the biggest smile as she humped her sister's mouth. I realized I had one as big and I suddenly leaned forward and kissed her, the front of my hard shaft rubbing my aunt's crotch in so doing. She bucked and twitched under us and I felt the tension in her legs ease a little as I looked down again at what I was about to take.

 

Kitten

Under the pressing seduction of my mother, thoughts of Stevie mostly petered out. My legs spread to take her hips between my thighs as I began kissing her back. I grabbed her bum and squirmed against her as she did me, both of us breathing heavily and experiencing the same wonder of sex with what amounted to a twin.

But it was more than that as well. This was my mummy, the actual woman who'd given birth to me and who I got so much from. The longer and better I'd come to know her, the more I saw this about us, and sex with her was cementing these ideas.

I can only imagine she felt the same, although probably in different ways. My spitting image seemed happy to take the lead, letting my lips go to pull my bra straps down my shoulders. It was soon upside down and inside out, just above my panties, her teeth nibbling my erected nipples while she sucked them in such a way as to make me sizzle madly for her.

I cried out, softly at first, then higher and louder as I pulled at her dress. Momentarily pausing in her exciting assault on my body, Sheila got up to her knees, lithe in movement like no other forty-seven year old woman I'd ever seen. She looked down at me and gave me that smile, the Grinch's smile, and I giggled wildly as she pulled her gown up and over her head. When it lay on the floor, I saw that, like Auntie Kathleen, she wasn't wearing a bra either, only a pair of white, high cut bikini panties.

"You're fucking sensational," she said with a light tremor in her voice.

"Mummy..." I breathed.

We had a moment of sorts just there, a short one where we connected. It wasn't anything grand, just a sort of official truce between us. It lasted until we were distracted by the person I'd forgotten all about.

As turned on as we were for each other, we both stared at the spectacle of Auntie Kathleen's bum in Auntie Ashleigh's lap, legs spread, and held there by her older sister and her son. He was sucking and nibbling on her clit while Auntie Ashleigh watched most approvingly. The voluptuous and surprisingly flexible blonde was getting close to orgasm, her building cries being what distracted us, and Sheila slowly lowered herself to me.

And again, we looked at one another, both of us smiling in a silent, perverted agreement that we'd watch our very naughty relatives doing very naughty things with each other. That, however, didn't stop our hands from wandering all over each other, finally finding a nice warm place down the front of each other's wet panties. Auntie Kathleen came soon after, yelling Stevie's name and crying out while Auntie Ashleigh looked on.

Until then I couldn't see his cock, but there it was when he stood. I could have cheered when he repositioned his mummy for a nice hard ramming from behind, but was totally surprised- although probably not as much as Auntie Ashleigh was- when he briskly repositioned her and spread her legs instead. When his mummy sat on her face, I pushed my finger up inside Sheila's surprisingly tight slit, spread my thighs in invitation to her to do the same.

While Stevie was kissing his mummy, mine took my open invitation and I soon felt her fingers enter miffy. I moaned as Stevie pulled away from her, smiling down at what he had waiting for him. Instead of licking her pussy as he had his mummy's, he pulled her red panties aside, getting a flinch in return before he pushed his firm helmet at her opening.

This made her really flinch and her hands grabbed at Auntie Kathleen's thighs as her lips spread around his pre-cum lubed head.

"Mmmm! Urrmmm! Awwwwww!"

"Open wide, Mistress," Auntie Kathleen leered, allowing her sister a breath while Stevie slowly pushed himself all the way inside our enchantingly beautiful Auntie.

"Uhhh- uhhh- uhhh-hhh! Swee-! Sweetie-! Oooohh!"

He completely filled her and it wasn't hard to tell that it was as good for her as it was for him. Grinding against and inside her, he took his time in making sure she knew he was there, too. The sound of her helpless wailing drove me closer to my own orgasm, Sheila also revving up as Stevie finally pulled out.

He entered again, producing another wail, but didn't play around this time. Instead, he got immediately down to the business of fucking the daylights right out of her. Auntie Kathleen arched her back and helped Auntie Ashleigh's open, squawking mouth to her pussy again, and Sheila gasped as her big sister started making out with her little sister's pussy. Her obscenely spread legs jerked with each hard pound he gave her, boobies violently rolling with each thrust until they actually came free of their bra-cups.

I watched Stevie, the look on his face as he repeatedly drove himself into her, grunting and gasping, working up a sweat in the application of that beautiful phallus. I knew that he'd someday be doing that to me, probably someday soon, and there'd be no reason to even feel bad about it because he was really mine and everyone knew it. He knew it too, had as much as said it when he apologized.

Inside Sheila's tunnel, the very one I traveled to get to this life, I marveled to find she actually felt like I did and responded to the same things. She must have noticed the same because the fingerfucking she was giving me was the best. I knew that this was only the beginning for us, knew that she understood this as well, this new connection and the time we'd take in getting to know each other so much better, sexually and completely. Just the fact that we were both into watching the dirty threesome, the common dirty kink we found in it an example of how our minds were much so much alike.

After the voluptuous blonde orgasmed on her face, Auntie Ashleigh was allowed another chance to freely voice her 'objections'. She emitted loud, broken shrieks and desperate hollering and, were it not for her hands on Auntie Kathleen's boobies, anybody'd think she wasn't enjoying the treatment. Sheila came at the sound of her and so did I for the look of Stevie mercilessly banging her the way he was and the depravity of his mummy participating.

As for Auntie Ashleigh, her orgasm was entertaining, to say the least. Don't get me wrong, it was an exceptional pounding, but I had to wonder how long it'd been since she'd had sex. I mean, I'd have sworn they were cutting off one of her arms or something. Her legs jerked and kicked even harder, one of her shoes flying off as she choked on her youngest sister's pussy, grunting, choking, yelping and hollering, eyes rolling to the point where I thought she was going to pass out. I couldn't help but be a little jealous.

"Uh, gu... Mum!"

He was going to cum and his mummy understood. Releasing Auntie Ashleigh's face, she proved her own lithe capability in quickly getting to her knees on one arm of the chair. When Stevie pulled his straining meat out of Auntie Ashleigh's tenderized pussy and took his turn straddling her, I suddenly remembered something about Stevie. Apparently, Sheila also knew because she let out a short, excited pip as Auntie Kathleen again supported her sister's head, using her other hand to jerk her son's stiff cock.

There seemed to be some disagreement between mummy and son as to whether he should cum in the somewhat recovered Biker Queen's mouth, or in her face. Before they could decide, she took a huge blast to her upper lip and, despite that I'd already been told, I was still surprised and totally wowed out at the amount he laced her face with. Auntie Kathleen giggled as her sister jerked against her hand, the next big squirt from my incredible, groaning cousin blasting her nose and cheek. He almost got his way in time for the fourth incredible shot, his head against her upper lip when it exploded at point blank, splashing wondrously before he could finally get it inside her mouth where his mummy finished pumping him out.

While Auntie Ashleigh audibly swallowed, I came again. I of all girls would upon seeing that, and there was no question that he'd get a fair chance to explain himself to me. Yes, sir!

When he was finally done, Auntie Ashleigh could only look at them both, mouth still full of Stevie's meat while he slowly pumped her jism spattered face. Mummy and son passionately kissed one another above as she watched, her eyes narrowing with unmistakable satisfaction as she stroked her own sex.

When Stevie and his mummy stopped deep kissing, a very hot sight, I might add, Stevie pulled out of Auntie's mouth. Without hesitation, his mummy bent over and took it into her own mouth, deepthroating it and sucking noisily, lewdly. Sheila came again as Auntie Ashleigh's goo laden upper lip twitched with a smile. Auntie Kathleen let his cock out with a loud "slurp!" and a smile for Auntie Ashleigh.

That's when she suddenly looked around and found us staring at them. Her face registered surprise and, for a brief instant, that look a person has when they've been caught red handed at doing something very wrong. Sheila must have seen it too because she laughed. That's when Stevie and Ashleigh looked over.

And there we all were, staring at each other and suddenly as awkward as we all were when the whole affair started. Auntie Kathleen laughed suddenly, the rest of us either grinning with a strange sense of guilt, or trying not to laugh like she did.

In retrospect, I'd say it was no wonder. We may have been aware of the Burchell drive, even what I'd come to call the Burchell attraction and the effect it had on each of us, but we were all directly related and what we'd just done was no less than family group sex. What was more, we all knew damned well, even Stevie, that it was neither the last, or the best session we'd ever have. The social energy, the raw excitement of ramifications in the room was as great as the depravity of what had just happened, yet it wasn't as though any of us were innocent of incestuous acts prior to then.

"Aren't we naughty?" Auntie Ashleigh said with a squirmy tone.

"Delightfully," Auntie Kathleen readily agreed with a wide, horny grin for my mother and I.

"You godless deviants ruined my meeting," Auntie quietly added with a big smile.

"No we haven't, Auntie," I countered. "We just took a break."

They all looked at me, Steven with his still hard cock while Sheila's fingers lightly stroked miffy.

"I want to hear more," Steven threw in.

"Me too," Sheila agreed.

"Count me in, Mistress," Auntie Kathleen teased.

"Okay, in case nobody's noticed," Auntie Ashleigh started, getting up from the chair to stand before us, "It's almost three thirty, I happen to be wearing Steven's happy juice and-"

"(Giggle!)" I exploded at her reference.

"-and a coating of my own perspiration after being mauled by these two sexual predators, and what the hell kind of ejaculation is that?" she suddenly demanded of Stevie, all of us laughing then as she herself did.

She'd agreed in the end because she knew as well as the rest of us did that the night wasn't yet finished.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers