Sera Ch. 28

Story Info
Steven takes his chance to explain himself.
10.1k words
4.8
10.7k
10

Part 28 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Steven

I woke up just past ten, still sleepy but with a painfully full bladder. The booze I'd drunk the night before had mostly worn off, leaving me only an afterglow to deal with life such as it was, but I knew that had to change.

I didn't go back to bed, but instead got dressed in dark gray casual pants with a light gray, silk shirt and loose black tie. My investigator look was really growing on me, like the longish hair I was always pushing back. With that old nervous cramp reappearing, I left my apartment and walked a little way down the corridor. I stopped in front of Kitten's door, hoping she wasn't up, or at least hadn't been drinking yet, and knocked on the door.

Sure, I told her I'd explain myself anytime she wanted, but the timing I wanted would be much more beneficial to my issue of finding out once and for all exactly what kind of screwball I was dealing with in my cousin. I had to know for sure that the woman I'd end up spending my life with wasn't another Coby, or Marie, or god only knew what, as the wholly tragic saga of our ancestry wasn't even finished yet.

I knocked again, remembering the crazed critter and her lightening attack, arms and legs almost a blur of motion as she screamed and cried... the awful look of hurt in her expression when they separated us. Then I thought of the promise I actually made her afterward.

"Your mission," I mumbled in an authoritative tone, "should you be half witted enough to be coerced into taking it, will be no less than the complete and utter impossibility of reuniting Kitten and –"

The door suddenly opened, and there she was, blinking her sleepy eyes up at me with her blonde hair in total, almost comic disarray. Still in the pink shirt she wore last night, her denim shorts were gone, replaced by nothing.

"Stevie?" she asked.

"Yeah, uh you forgot-"

"What- was that you mumbling just now?"

"Uh- we- yes, but you-"

"What? Why were you mumbling? And why are you... (Yawn)"

"I can see miffy."

She looked slowly down and saw I was right.

"Ohh... boy. Um..."

My dick was swelling as she looked up at me with a slight blush and an uncomfortable grin. Pulling down the front of her shirt to cover herself made some nice cleavage, finishing my erection off and totally derailing my whole investigator's attitude. My nervous cramp was getting worse and, in an effort to get back on the rails, I said the first casual thing that leapt to mind.

"So... wanna go for breakfast?"

" ... Breakfast. Yes. Heh. Um, I have to get dressed. (Giggle) You wanna come in?"

"Okay."

The first thing I noticed, was in fact impossible to not notice, was a box spring on its long edge, stopped halfway through her inner foyer door. Grabbing the back of her shirt, she pulled it down to cover her perfectly round ass while she quickly squeezed through the narrowed gap. With Sheila's height and face, Mum's body type, Marie's voice and that blonde hair, she was the very definition of 'fuckdoll'.

By the time I got past, she was gone, probably in her bedroom getting dressed, but I found the mattress on the floor of the living area. There was a blanket and two pillows, her denim shorts on the floor providing the final evidence of where she'd slept.

"Um, a little early, isn't it?" she called.

"Probably," I agreed, looking about me at the rest of her apartment, a mess befitting of her sleeping arrangements with clothes strewn everywhere, her couch upside down in the corner, coffee table nowhere to be seen and what looked like dry Honeycomb cereal scattered everywhere.

"Well... I was gonna let you explain why you did what you did. I told you I would, remember?"

"Yeah," I vacantly called back, poking my head in the bathroom to see makeup, towels and facecloths, plastic bottles and a bunch of other toiletries scattered everywhere with a dusting of powder on everything. "It's just that I woke up early and I got to really thinking about you, so I got up and came over."

"Oh..." she said, obviously stewing on that as my eye got snagged by a sexy pink bra in the basin. "Okay, well... that's cool. Uh, don't mind the mess, okay?"

"No problem."

The walk down to the kitchen was a bit uncomfortable, but she seemed to be responding more or less favourably to me. So far.

"I was actually a bit worried what you might think when I got out of yours and Sheila's way at the meeting," I offered, managing to sound casual.

"No, that was good," I was glad to hear her reply, not quite as casually as me, but clearly working on it while adding, "It would have been... you know."

"Bad timing."

"Yeah, bad timing. I wouldn't have been comfortable."

"Yeah, me neither. Plus, it just wouldn't have been right anyway."

"No, I know. ... Um, y'know what was really cool, by the way?"

"What?"

"At the hotel when you... when you untied my top."

" ... Heh. Oh my god," I expressed, suddenly flushing a little at the sudden memory. Yeah, that was... and when I watched them carry you off to that table."

"Mm."

" ... Is this like our twisted and perverted version of courtship, or what?" I asked.

We both laughed at this as my dick renewed its erection over these memories, although I was a bit more at ease with her. The shared laughter wasn't alone responsible for this, but also the mutual knowledge that there was some truth to the joke. It was a connection between us that we couldn't possibly have had with anyone else and, warped as it is, it was a good thing between us right then.

"Um, I loved watching you fuck Auntie. And when you were licking your mummy's pussy..."

"Kitten," I laughed, somewhat uncomfortable again, "you're getting me all turned on."

"Sorry, I'm just... pretty horny too. You make me that way. I just want you to fuck me so hard and- OMG."

She'd stopped up with her hand over her mouth, eyes closed and laughing in her little flower print dress, too short for stockings with spaghetti straps that allowed her obviously braless tits to shake with her laughter. Her nipples were erect and I was glad I wore underwear.

By the time we got to the kitchen, we'd agreed to no more sex talk, but it was obvious that our appetite was still simmering as we waited for Jeffries to satisfy our other one. We sat across from each other at the tall island workstation, each of us with a coffee. I'd been ready from the outset with a few different excuses for why we shouldn't drink but, unless she'd been at it while she was getting dressed, Kitten had no liquor and I hoped this would continue. We made small talk about the heat wave and agreed to visit the pool together after breakfast before I jumped into a different deep end altogether.

"So, I think I briefly mentioned a friend of mine to you when we were at Swiss Chalet. A Pastor?"

"Yes," she confirmed. "She had like a Russian name?"

"I always thought of that angle too," I admitted with a laugh, "but yeah. Pastor Marcy Marx."

"Okay."

"Well, I don't remember what all I told you, but I met Marcy in Saint John one evening on the back boardwalk. I'd just done something pretty fucked up and I was trying to get that straight in my mind when she walked up on me."

"What did you do that was fucked up?" she asked.

I sighed and admitted, "I was titfucking Mum while our Superintendant watched, and I blew my load all over... her. You know, her face and in her mouth and stuff. It was quite something to-"

"OMG, that is so hot..."

" ... Well, I'm obviously glad you're so okay with that, but I was pretty fucked up about it at the time."

"(Ahem) well yes, I- I actually understand how you might have felt, but go on."

"Well, I'm there... kinda talking to myself," I carefully explained, "and she just walks up and asks me to elaborate on a term she'd overheard me using."

"What term was that?"

I told her about the inconvenient truth that had nothing to do with Al Gore. She listened to the whole story, quite engrossed to hear the details about her Grammie Marie and more than interested when I got to what happened in the underground bar after Marcy had met her. I wound up with how Marcy pelted me with whatever was at hand back at her apartment that night, screaming at me to leave until I did. By this time, we were just leaving the house through the rear entrance, on our way to the pool area, and Kitten still hadn't ordered a drink.

"What happened to her?" she asked, squinting up at me in the bright, morning sunlight.

"Mum had to fix her," I toned. "She did it right after she killed Grammie. I never saw Marcy again, but Mum did tell me she felt sorry for us. It's weird too, because I feel sorry for her, that she got caught up and compromised."

"Um, can I ask something else?"

"Yup.

"Well... do you like it? I mean, does it turn you on to remember all those guys doing stuff with Marcy, or maybe what those two women were doing with you?"

"Kitten, one of them was a Diesel dike. Me no like," I rhymed.

"Come on, from what you described, the situation sounded really good."

"I suppose it turns me on to remember Marcy getting used like that, but it really wasn't like that at the time. She was my friend and I was watching her get victimized by my own problems because I was stupid enough to expose her directly to them."

"Did you enjoy beating those guys up?"

"Kitten, I don't think you're getting my-"

"Did you?"

" ... Yes. But that doesn't change anything about what happened to Marcy and how it was my fault. Sera had a destructive effect on the life of my only friend at the time."

"You didn't mean for anything to happen," she said, looking at me as though she was wondering what my problem was. "Your Mummy fixed her and she's okay; no harm, no foul."

"Okay," I allowed, willing to go a little deeper if need be. "I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned a person named Audrey Chapel. Have I?"

By the time I'd finished telling Kitten all about our beloved Grammie's former caregiver, we'd come to the pool area and were standing just inside. Her expression was one of mild shock and I had her complete attention.

"That's when Mum went and killed her. She'd have done it anyway, but I'm sure you can see how both Audrey's and her co-worker's lives were impacted by Marie, even before the interference of yours truly brought an end to poor Audrey's life."

"But... that was Marie, not you. You didn't-"

"It was as much me as it was Marie. I was messing with something I didn't understand and I was in way over my head. Fuck, the warped old bat even told me that. I'd just been bonded and... I was even actually tempted to use Audrey like she offered me that night. Look, what I'm trying to get across to you is that Sera... fucks people up. We have to be very careful about good people, especially people we care about getting fucked up by her. By us."

She'd moved away from me during my last words, walking slowly, thoughtfully to the water's edge as she listened. When she kicked her shoes off and sat down on the edge, dangling her legs in the water, I walked closer. A pause had grown between us by the time I got there, standing beside her and looking at the inviting, blue water.

"So... you saw Gina influenced and you thought of Marcy and Audrey?" she assumed.

"Yeah, I admitted. "I liked Gina almost right away, we all did, even Ashleigh. I would have been concerned enough if she made no particular impression on me, but the fact that she's cool made me worry for her all the more because, at the time, neither of you knew what you were in for. The first time I saw her influenced, saw that look in her eye, I felt so bad for her. I felt guilty. I didn't do it to her, but it felt like I had and I almost begged Ashleigh to do something about it for her own good, but she blew me off. She told me to leave it alone, but I had to do something about it. I couldn't sit idly by while..."

"While what?"

"While it all happened again with Gina."

"You mean Marcy and Audrey."

"Well, yeah."

"Stevie?"

"Let me guess: I'm an idiot?"

"Kind of. Sit down, sweetie pie."

That shocked me a little. I expected something more spirited and perhaps violent, but it was the affectation that really threw me. In any case, I could only do as she somewhat tersely suggested, sitting Indian style beside her as she lazily kicked her legs in the water.

"It's not exactly the same situation, you know," she informed. "Nobody would have influenced smu- Gina into leaping off a bridge and... and..."

"And nobody would have influenced her into any sexual situations she might not have chosen for herself?" I offered.

" ... It wasn't like that."

"Did you ever influence her on purpose?"

"Yes, but I had a reason," she replied with an edge to her tone.

"What reason?"

"I... had to make sure she wouldn't tell on me. About some of the stuff I was doing here. It wouldn't have gone over well back home and I had to... make sure she was dirty too. It was the only way."

"You could have just influenced another whole story into her head. You could have made up any reality you wanted her to believe and then run back home with, and that's where it would've ended."

"No."

"Why not?" I asked softly, pushing but trying not to shove.

" ... 'Cause she deserved it!" she suddenly spat. "She was telling me how to live my fucking life, Stevie! She always was and I was sick of it!"

"Now let me ask you what you asked me... Did you enjoy what you had her do? Did you enjoy watching her do the things she'd never choose to do on her own free will?"

She suddenly pushed me backwards, shouting, "Shut up!"

I shut up, slowly righting myself to a position that was a little further from her than where I was, counting my lucky stars as she kicked angrily, glaring at the roiling water in front of her. She didn't even see me frantically wave off the approaching Monique before she could start offering up drinks. After a few minutes of silence, during which time Kitten seemed to simmer down a little, I ventured back in.

"Me and Mum were at a party the night before we left Saint John. It was on the outskirts, without any other houses right close, and it was basically a big bunch of tradesman who were all on their way out of town the next day like we were. So-"

"Whatever you're going to tell me, you'd better not piss me off," she moodily warned without turning to look at me.

" ... I don't think it will. Uh, so yeah, there we are at this party with about twenty or so guys, but that's alright because they turned out to be pretty cool. There's only four women, my mother being one of them, and the both of us were watching these two health and beauty professionals from a drugstore being used by these guys like sheep. Mum was drunk and having a great time, I was fuckin' plastered and... and the next thing I know, Sera's taking over and it was really... noticeable."

I laughed a little here at the memory before continuing along.

"I mean, she just swept me and the booze aside and, before I knew it, I was daring Mum to suck one of their pussies. She was pretty blown away by my dare, but she actually went and did it. She came back laughing her head off and with a face full of cum because some guy was fucking the woman at the time, and he blew his load all over Mum's face. That, I can tell you, was pretty hot and all the guys were looking at Mum then. So, I pulled her skirt up for them so they could all get a good look."

Now she was looking around at me, her legs no longer kicking and I resisted the urge of congratulating myself with an ego serving smile.

"She had these black, see through panties and everybody was checking out her big clit... Somebody came on her ass, just jerked right off on it. It was so fuckin hot, Kitten. They were actually asking me if I minded and I told them to go ahead and do what they wanted with her."

"Yeah, she told me about that party," she said in a slightly pouty tone, "but what did she say when you told them that?"

"Well, she'd never been in a situation like that before... before I put her into it. She was a little stunned, but excited. They pulled her panties down and spread her legs so everyone could get a look before this guy started fucking her from behind. We were looking at each other, and the look on her face was totally amazing. A couple of guys helped themselves to her tits while another started sucking her clit, and then she was just swarmed. It was totally awesome and I so regret that it happened. See, she loved it. Absolutely loved it and I saw afterward what Sera and I had created. We made a slut out of her and the only purpose was to satisfy the perverted need of the moment but... now things are different."

"Sooo..." she prodded.

She was more interested now than upset. I looked her in the eyes and I put it in terms she could maybe cope with.

"Was it just Sera who's responsible for what happened with Mum that evening? Because I really don't think I'd have encouraged my mother into her first gangbang just so I could watch were it not for Sera. If I hadn't drank so much to give Sera the hand that I did, if I didn't drink enough to give her complete control soon after..."

"You said she loved it," Kitten observed.

"She was always so proper before. It sounds fucked up, but what happened between she and I was one thing, this was quite another. Mum prizes trust and intimacy. That type of thing is just not her-"

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! You and I did stuff as bad as that at the hotel!"

"I know; that's my whole point!" I said exasperatedly. "I even did it to you! This Sera is a curse, and if you paid attention to anything Ashleigh said last night, you've got to see that! You weren't like that when you got here!"

"Like what?"

"You know, fucking around!"

"Stevie, no! I mean yes! I mean no, I wasn't like that when I got here, but you didn't do anything! I did all kinds of bad stuff with the staff before we ever even went out to that stupid hotel, duh!"

She'd obviously been hanging out with her mother. More importantly, she actually had a point.

"And don't sit there telling me how I was, anyway!" she went on. "What do you know about how I was before I got here!? I was horny as hell long before you ever met me! You think I'd have been messing around with the staff if I wasn't? I'm a Burchell, Stevie! I get it now and I accept it! I'm only surprised I haven't made a total slut out of myself before now! Hm!"

She turned away, petulant, yet sensible. It made my brain itch, but it was better to plow on at this point. I'd already passed the point of no return.

"Ok, but-"

"Where's Monique!? I need a drink! Monique!"

(Here we go)

"Kitten, I'm trying to tell you that Sera changes our perspectives and makes decisions differently from how we'd make them, and every drink we have gives her hand."

" ... Moniiique!"

"Kitten, I want to talk to you, not Sera! I know it's not easy to deal; that's why I'm half in the fuckin' bag all the time, but this morning I'm sober because I want us to talk and because I love you!"

I was shouting by the time I'd finished, not even thinking of what was coming out of my mouth, but it brought an end to our escalating crisis event. Monique hurried from the pool house, tits bouncing in her red sling with a professionally concerned expression. She walked right up to us as we stared one another in the eyes, an odd showdown of defensiveness, overactive hormones and our natural, yet inhuman love for one another.

"Ms. Burchell?"

"We have to be on the same page, you and I," I emphatically told her.

" ... I'm fine, Monique," she gave up in a tight voice. "I'm sorry,"

"Please, not at all, Ma'am," Monique assured before receding.

She looked away, back at the pool and I took a breath. Even angry, she didn't try to influence me and I thought that at least was a good sign. Still, I let a little time go by before I found within myself what it was that I really wanted to say about the whole matter, not just to her, but myself too.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers