Sera Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, give us a dance, Kayla," I told her. "You know how."

She'd been fixated on her mother's nipple, the expression of mortification just beginning to disappear at the voiced approval of her family, but now it reappeared. With our influence, however, it wasn't like she was going to refuse my directive, so she began her little dance. She moved very well, a born stripper if I ever saw one, and the renewed cheers, whistles and clapping, especially with those of her father and brother included, made her relax a bit more. She was actually smiling a little by the time she was done, trying not to look at the bulges in the guys' underwear.

Finally, it was Leanne's turn. I reminded the Kutchers to show their appreciation and called her out for our taboo entertainment.

The most relaxed of the three Kutcher women, Leanne wore the barest smile of daring when she appeared in the doorway wearing my red, under-bust sleeve dress that clung to her every curve like a second skin. Covering her boobies was a back bra, completely sheer with solid red flower stitching and a strap that tied behind her neck. The elastic dress was tight enough so that we could see the waistband of her panties, and the hem of the dress was so short that it threatened to expose her crotch with the slightest wrong move.

The auditory approval was immediate this time, and her smile grew as she entered the room, dancing her way in without being told. Her boobies were a bit bigger than Kayla's, and the way they bounced and shook was purely delicious. Jim stared at the outline of her panties over her bum when she turned, her dance moves unmistakably erotic in an almost Hawaiian fashion with her arms raised and hips shaking.

By the time she was finished, the dress had ridden up just a little and we could all see that her panties matched her bra, black and sheer. Her pussy lips pressed against the red, flower spotted mesh in front while the bottom of her bum showed in back.

Even Kayla was staring at Leanne's body. It was such a turn on that Colin, finally having fixed his rather big cock so it wasn't so uncomfortable, was slowly stroking himself with his fingers through his underwear as he watched. His cockhead was peeking from the top of the waistband and, every so often, he'd stop and play there before going back to his shaft. Pre-cum was now freely oozing out onto his belly. Stevie was doing it too, his own cockhead peeking out from his underwear and making a delicious looking, sticky mess on his belly.

Noticing this, Arlene, her nipple still visible, quietly admonished with a slight frown, "Oh, Colin don't... don't touch yourself..."

"Why not?" my Stevie laughed.

I giggled, tearing my eyes away from Stevie with an effort and asked, "Yeah, why not? Tell him it's okay to stare at us and play with himself if he wants. Tell your husband, too."

"Uh, well... Honey, it's... I guess it's okay to stare at us and... and touch yourself. Jim, you too. Look at us and play with yourself."

"Thanks honey," he sincerely expressed, looking at her escaped nipple, then to Leanne's exposed panties as he touched himself through his briefs.

"But..." Arlene still worried with an embarrassed smile as she gestured to Colin's midsection, "His... his cock is showing."

"If it bothers you that much, then put it away for him," Stevie suggested with a sly grin."

"Yeah," I seconded with a naughty giggle.

She looked from one of us to the other, her mouth open to say something before she thought better and closed it, hesitantly climbing up on the bed afterward. Straddling her son's thighs, she bent and tentatively grabbed the waistband of his briefs and tried to pull up on them, but they were too small and he was too big. Colin was looking at her nipple, practically in his face as he gasped and twitched at the feel of his mother's efforts, and when that booby fell out, it hit him right in the face.

"Ohhh!" she exclaimed, definitely noticing this as Leanne laughed aloud.

"No," I said, stopping her when she went to pull the cup back up over it. "Never mind that, it's more important to cover up his cock."

"Yes," she agreed, glancing at me and letting go of her boob, allowing it to slap Colin's face again. "Colin's cock is more important..."

Even Kayla was entertained by this, a little smile on her face as she watched her mother. Leanne, however, was dividing her attention between this and the attention her father was giving her and her sister.

"It... it won't work," Arlene finally said, straightening up and turning to look at me with that big, beautiful booby hanging out for all to see.

"Why not?" Stevie asked, sitting up on the bed.

"Well... his cock is just too big," she explained with a frown. "I can't pull his underwear up over it."

"I see," I replied. "Well, maybe you should try pushing it down inside his underwear."

"But... I'd have to touch it..."

"Yup," I agreed.

When Stevie's hand went up the back of her baby doll, she twitched, drawing in a breath at his caressing touch on her bare bum. After a small sound of pleasure, she again bent to the task of covering her son's cockhead.

"Dad keeps looking at my cunt," Leanne stated to the room, her voice partly amused and partly proud as she tugged the front of her stretchy sleeve dress down between her legs.

"Leanne!" Kayla gasped with shocked humour at her sister's audacity.

Rubbing himself through his briefs, Jim looked embarrassed at this, glancing at his wife who was more concerned with the impropriety of her son's protruding phallus at the time. Since, however, he was allowed to look, he went back to doing just that as I diverted my attention from the situation that Stevie now seemed to have well in hand.

"What's wrong, Kayla?" I asked, climbing up on the bed to sit on the outside of my thigh beside their father.

"She shouldn't be saying stuff like that."

"Why not?"

"Because it's okay if Dad wants to stare at our bodies. Mum just said so."

I suppose I should have expected that.

"That's right," I agreed, my little hand experimentally covering his big balls through his underwear. "And he is your father. You should be doing whatever he wants."

As Kayla nodded, her father took another drink and agreed with me, saying, "Yeah, whatever I want."

As though to emphasize this, Kayla reached over and pulled the front of her sister's dress up, holding it there so we could see her sex through her sheer, black panties. Leanne gasped a little, but held still as her father gave a low moan of appreciation. Kayla only smiled and watched my hand slip inside her father's briefs from the leg hole.

"Mmmm," he moaned, moving his hand as he correctly assumed I'd be taking over from there. His daughters watched, wide eyed as my hand slid up his shaft, squeezing and massaging his excitingly hard, fat prick. As he twitched with the pleasure of my very expert touch, he grew more comfortable with the forbidden eyeful of his daughters. A lot more.

"Kayla," he said with a thick voice, "kiss your sister."

"Okay, Dad."

Leanne was more surprised at this, but didn't seem to overly mind when her sister turned her face to hers and softly kissed her lips.

"Again," he directed, breathing harder now and squirming his cock into my hand as I watched this incredible show. "Keep doing it."

They did, turning their bodies slightly towards each other as they got a little into it. I suspected Kayla was bisexual, this explaining her easy acceptance of her father's directive. Leanne, on the other hand, if not bisexual, was naturally hornier than her sister and this allowed her to relax into this light lesbianism with her own sister somewhat quickly. Of course, there was no discounting the booze and, most obviously, our influence over their minds. I giggled again, remembering Auntie Ashleigh's comments on how much more fun that only a light touch on people's minds could be, making mental note to discuss this with her in greater detail at some point.

After a minute of this, Jim had them take things even further with, "Le- Leanne... take off your bra so- uhh-h... so Kayla can play with your nice big titties."

I silently thanked whatever god or gods that exist for having had the good sense to act on the teal coloured invitation the funny little man handed me in the supermarket that day in Langley. Leanne regarded her father with awe as she reached behind herself to unclasp her bra, Kayla already untying the flimsy garment from behind her neck. It fell to the floor, Leanne's boobies relaxing only a little with their puffy, erect nipples standing lewdly out. Kayla wasted no time, grabbing one of her sister's shapely melons at the bottom and lifting, squeezing with a sleazy smile.

"Ohhh, Leanne... she breathed, nuzzling the younger Kutcher's neck, "You're so fuckin' hot... I've wanted you..."

It appeared that Colin wasn't the only perverted one in the family and, looking at Jim's approval of Kayla's admission, I knew exactly where his three children got their perversion from. I was starting to like the Kutchers in spite of their poopy attitude.

"Ohh, Kayla... ow! Ooooh..."

Kayla grinned wickedly as she tweaked her sister's nipple again, enjoying the reaction she got as much as her father.

"Uhh..." Jim moaned as I stroked. "Ohhh, fuck... Leanne, rub your sister's cunt," he breathed as I withdrew my hand from his overflowing briefs to pull down the front by the elastic waistband.

He groaned at the sensation of it rubbing down his length, lifting his bum to allow them to come down to his thighs as Leanne's eyes riveted to his impressive, throbbing hard meat. As I picked it up and slowly stroked it, working some pre-cum out of the tip for lubrication, she stared as her hand wandered between her sister's legs, past the exposed, dark patch of pubic hair and slowly down the inside of her panties. Kayla flinched like she'd received a light slap on the bum, her lower jaw sagging as her eyes rolled just a little. Her body convulsed again as Leanne's hand dipped lower, lower, pushing the thin fabric out from Kayla's pelvis.

"U- uhh! Uhh-hh! Oh, Leanne...!"

Without even being told, Kayla's trembling hand invaded Leanne's panties in turn, her digits playing in the wet folds of her sister's mound in plain view thanks to the sheer material.

"Huuuuhhh?" she shrilled in surprise pleasure. "Oo-ooh, Daddy, m-my cunt!"

"Y-yes, honey I know," he panted, watching with all his attention as I stroked him.

Leanne didn't say any more about it because that's when Kayla's tongue forced its way into her mouth, effectively preventing further comment on the matter.

"(Giggle!)"

 

Steven

Arlene, no matter her determination to put her son's errant cock to rights, was disturbed by this whole business, and my hand caressing her round ass didn't help, though I knew it felt good. I watched her renewed efforts as Colin took his attention from her exposed tit to look down in his lap.

Daintily, she took his slippery cockhead in her fingers, making him flinch as she tried to push it to the side and under the waistband. He flinched again, making a small sound of pleasure as it slipped from her fingers and she had to carefully grasp it a second time. Once again, she lost her hold on his straining organ and looked to me as though for advice with her cum coated finger tips held up and apart.

"It's too slippery. I can't..."

"Lick it off your fingers and try again," I told her.

She stared at me with wide eyes as she haltingly raised her hand to her lips to lick her fingers. She jerked her head back a little at the first taste, but continued with her tongue until they were clean.

"Did you like that?" I asked her.

She solemnly nodded without saying a word

"Tell him," I suggested. "Tell him explicitly."

"Colin, honey, I... I like the taste of your cum."

In answer, he smiled and casually pulled the other side of her bodice down, allowing both his mother's tits into full view, and said, "Put some on your nipple and lick it off."

She didn't know which she should be more bothered by, his violation of her body or his suggestion that she do something so perverted. Again, she looked at me, her mouth open in confusion and helplessness.

"Why not?" I asked her."

"Because it's so wrong," she almost whispered.

"So what? The only important thing is that you like it, and besides, Colin wants you to, so do it anyway."

I almost laughed as I watched her morals being rewritten in her head and, if she wasn't such a self-important bitch, I'd have felt sorry for her.

Colin grabbed the freshly bared breast, making her jump and remove her attention from me.

"Ohh, honey... We really shouldn't be doing this, but... as long as you want to and... and I do enjoy the taste of your cum..."

She jumped again as he grabbed her nipple, inhaling sharply in obvious pleasure as she took his cockhead in hand once again, this time not to try putting it away but to harvest the sticky man juice oozing from its tip. As her index finger rubbed it from his head, more spurted forth to his belly. The barest smile of anticipation appeared on her face as she coated her nipple with her fingertip, then scooped the small puddle from his belly to add to it. When she grabbed her tit and put her nipple to her mouth, I almost came then and there. Colin watched, thunderstruck as his mother licked his cum from her nipple, loving it as much as I did.

"Mmmm..." she toned, eyes closed as she finished off by sucking her bud clean.

"Here's some more for you," I told her once she was done.

"Oh, yes," she enthused in a low voice, scooping up my considerable puddle to deposit this on her nipple and then begin licking it clean again, eyes closed as she enjoyed my taste.

She flinched a little when Colin started sucking her other nipple, but didn't say or do anything about it. When she finished, she only watched him, moaning softly at the pleasure.

"Doesn't that bother you," I asked, "your son sucking your tit like that?"

"Well... it is wrong, but I like it. So does Colin, I think. Colin, do you like sucking my tits?"

"Mmmmm," he replied without stopping.

"As long as we like it- it's okay," she assured me.

"Mom, show me your cunt."

This was something else, and I laughed at how this had taken her aback.

"Well, sucking my titties are one thing, Colin, but s-sssaaa! Ohhh, Colin!"

He'd grabbed her right between the legs, softly squeezing her pussy through her blue satin panties. She didn't try to stop him, only moaned with her knees spread around his thighs, her mouth shaped in an 'O' as she watched his hand work her sex.

"Ohh... Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh, ohhhhh, Colin honeyyyyy..."

She seemed to convulse ever so slightly to his molestation of her, reaching almost mindlessly down to take a fresh load of her son's pre-cum to her nipple before putting it to her mouth to lick and suck with her eyes closed. I grabbed the waistband of her thong and, with a quick move, yanked it from her body. She moaned into her nipple with a tone that could have conveyed either sorrow or pleasure as Colin's hand rubbed her pussy directly, the subtle, wet sounds from between her spread legs proving pleasure even if sorrow was also there. Moments later she was humping his hand as she sucked, her tone becoming higher as his fingertips found her opening and slowly disappeared up inside.

Still stroking my own cock at that point, I decided that my hand was no longer good enough, Getting carefully to my feet, I stood in front of her, straddling Colin's upper body just in time for the release of her nipple from her mouth. Since her mouth was still open, I put one hand at the back of her head and popped my cockhead just past her full lips. She was still softly twitching to Colin's fingers inside her pussy and this, along with the look of surprise and helpless domination in her light brown eyes as she looked up at me, drove me wild as I slowly fed her my entire length.

 

Kitten

Leanne was very quickly approaching orgasm, something I attributed partly to her driven hormones and partly to the reality that it was Kayla's hand down her panties.

Still stroking Jim's cock, I spread my thighs as we both watched, intending to rub myself, but I never got the chance. With my indecently short skirt hiked to my waist, Jim's hand found its way over my hip and between my legs. His other hand groped my boobies as I squirmed and moaned to the pleasure he willingly gave.

"Ohhh..." Leanne crooned, "Ohhhh... Ooo-ooohhh!? Dad, Kayla's go- gonna make me c-cuuum!"

Kayla, her face displaying a pleased, horny smile, worked her hand faster, looking down at her work as Leanne began convulsing, her voice taking on a hiccupping quality when she spoke.

"Uh-hh! Uhhh! Uh-fff! Daa-aad! Fuuuck! Fuu-uuck!"

She was watching her Daddy's hand playing between my legs and, when he stuck his hand right down my white, cotton panties, she came hard to her sister's hand in her black, sheer ones.

"Uhh!! Fu-! Fu-! Fuck! ... D-daddy! ... Gonna fuckin cum! ... I'M CUMMING! FFFFUUUCK, DAAADDDYYY, I'M CUMMING!!!" she wailed, bucking wildly, her boobies bouncing while she went on to yelp unintelligible noises.

When Jim's finger found my clitoris, it was my turn to twitch uncontrollably, the physical pleasure mixing with the stunning sight of Leanne orgasming to her own sister's hand whipping my horny like I'd never experienced. Lewdly, I opened my legs as far as I could, letting Jim do whatever he wanted to my body as I jerked his cock and, when Leanne was done, I was excited all the further by Jim's next command of his two daughters.

"L-Leanne, Kayla... take your panties off and get on the bed. Lick each other's cunts and make each other cum. Kayla, g-get your tits out so I can see em."

Leanne, a bit slow to collect her wits after her incredible orgasm, fumbled at the waistband of her panties while Kayla obediently pulled the front of her bustier down so that her boobies could fall out for her Daddy's viewing pleasure. Then she gave us a wicked smile as she wiggled out of her panties, showing no inhibitions over exposing her dark, full lips, already soaked from Leanne's playing hand. She helped Leanne with hers and then helped her onto the bed, almost roughly pushing her down beside their father and I, and straddling her face before going down on her sister's naked, cum soaked mound.

Kayla made a sound that alluded to her enjoyment of her sister's taste while Leanne was more or less forced to something I knew she'd never done before. At first, she tentatively licked Kayla's pussy, soon covering it with her mouth and sucking as Kayla pleasured her at her father's wishes. Soon, they were locked in their sixty-nine, twitching and jumping, slurping and crying out in their forbidden pleasure of one another as Jim and I got off watching.

I came so suddenly that my orgasm totally had its way with me. Anybody would have thought I was having a seizure as I flopped and gyrated to Jim's hands in my panties and bra, Kayla and Leanne licking and sucking each other's pussies as though nothing else in the world existed. My hearing went all fluttery and my vision grayed around the edges like it always does during a super intense orgasm while I rode that incredible wave with Jim's big cock in my hand.

It was barely over and I felt myself being pushed up and then down on my hands and knees. Like a man possessed, Jim tore the crotch of my panties in half and shoved his cock meat, well lubed with his own juices, straight into miffy. I wailed, almost crying at how good that felt on the very heels of an orgasm like that. He pushed all the way up inside me and, with one hand gripping the backs of my delightfully ruined panties as a handle, started fucking me. I spread my knees, rotating my hips for optimal angle as his fat organ filled me so good, slipping out and firmly filling me again. I no sooner realized that the back of Kayla's head was just before me than mine was pushed firmly down between Leanne's legs. Kayla and I exchanged tongues for a moment as a sort of greeting before we both shared her younger sister's sopping pussy, their father groaning with each solid, mind scrambling thrust to grateful miffy.