Sera Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

Steven

I was a bit surprised when Arlene's nose touched my pelvis. Still looking up at me, her mild choking and gagging, along with her body's jerky reactions to Colin's fingers playing deep inside her pussy, was such a turn on that I started to feel a coming orgasm. This was okay for me because, from previous experience, I knew that Sera would keep me hard and sensitive to any physical pleasure until my next orgasm. My only question was whether or not I should explode in her mouth or in her face.

"Gu-uckk... lguuukk..."

It felt fantastic the way her throat closed around my head, tongue swishing at my length, my balls against her chin. Even the vibrations her little sounds made, the tickling sensation they created just under my cockhead making up my mind for me as my first shot exploded in her throat. Her eyes got even wider when she realized what was happening and, still jerking and twitching to her son's hand, she made the most incredibly filthy gurgling sounds as I shot my load, one heavy spurt at a time, straight down her throat.

Of course, my volume was too much for her and she choked, causing no small amount to squirt from between her lips and my cock. It ran uncontrolled down her chin and then down to her chest where Colin was too busy mauling her tits to even notice until a rather large wave landed in his hair. He looked up just in time to receive another in his face, both his eyes and mouth wide at the sight of his mother's mouth overflowing with my cock and it's uncommonly huge load of jizz. Another wave splashed his face, some getting right into his mouth before even more soiled his desperate mother's big melons. His only reaction, beyond surprise, was to go right back to making out with her tits and this, I'm sure, somehow managed to pump a few more shots from my balls.

I fucked her face at the end, enjoying the overload sensations this gave me and making sure I was completely spent before withdrawing myself from her mouth, more cum mixed with her saliva gushing out of her shell shocked countenance. Just as I figured, I was still rock hard, the visual details of what had just happened helping to keep me that way, but what I didn't figure on was Arlene grabbing my cock and licking it clean while she began jerking a little harder to her son's fiddling fingers and greedy mouth. All three of us were moaning our pleasure, and the vague and sudden idea that Kitten and I should travel with Jim and his family on our mutual way across the country seemed like a pretty good one.

"Didja like that, Arlene?" I managed, almost giggling like Kitten might.

"Alllmm-mllaaa..." she said, licking my shaft while her hand held the back of Colin's head to her cum covered tits.

"Well... I replied, still gathering my wits after that incredible orgasm, "I think you should tell Colin how much you like sucking cock... and that it's high time you sucked his while I fuck you till you cum."

"Mmmm..." she seemed to agree, looking down at her son to add in a low, almost predatorial voice, "Hu- (cough)- honey... Mommy loves sucking cock, and... I think it's high time I sucked yours while this nice young man fucks my cunt till I cum."

There was no question as to Colin's feelings about this as Arlene started working her way backward on her knees, bending over to tug at his underwear as he helped her with a hungry and excited smile.

"Your mother likes to be treated like a whore," I told him. "Make her happy and treat her accordingly."

"Yeah," he agreed as they both accomplished the removal of his underwear. "Suck my cock, Mom... Suck it 'till I cum in your fuckin' face."

She began to reply to this, her expression a mystery to me as I was positioning myself behind her, but she was cut off when he grabbed her by the hair and forced her down on his achingly hard pole.

"Just shut up and suck me, Mom," He told her, quiet and intense as he watched her lips cover his cockhead. "Sssu... uhh, yeah, suck my cock, you whore... Ohhhh, yeah...!"

"Mmmm!" Arlene replied, adding, "Mmm- mmmmmmpffff! (Slurp) Mmmm-mmmmmmgppffff!" as my head intruded past her wet pussy lips.

Holding her by the hair, Colin fucked her mouth with little regard as I enjoyed my infilling of her. Just for fun, I poked my little finger up her ass and thrilled to how it made her pussy muscles contract around my cock. After squirming around inside her, I immediately began pumping Jim's wife with abandon, her muffled cries only encouraging me on, Colin's expression one of utter sexual bliss as he watched his mother sucking him like a whore.

 

Kitten

I was so engaged in the feel of her father's cock fucking miffy and the taste of her quivering sister's pussy, I didn't even realize Kayla was near orgasm. Even the sudden lack of her friendly tongue didn't alert me, but only the hoarse cry from just above my head. Looking up, I saw her staring straight at me as though I were to blame, (which I suppose I was) her eyes wide, mouth open in the middle of what was obviously a spectacular orgasm.

Leanne's arms were wrapped around her sibling's lower back, holding her firmly in place as Kayla cried out again and again, her whole body shaking violently as the girl she'd secretly wanted licked her to passionate and carnal oblivion.

Still fingering her little sister, I Licked Kayla's open lips, snaking my tongue in and out of her mouth until her mighty orgasm was over and she and I were deep kissing.

Jim, meanwhile, was getting pretty close himself. I could tell by his groaning vocalizations, the way his hold on my ruined panties tightened, joined by a grip on my bra strap by his other hand. I was pretty close myself and, much as I hated to, I broke our connection, managing to turn over and get on my back.

I wanted that load spent on one of his daughters, not me, and it was difficult squirming away from him as he tried to enter me again, this time missionary style. He grunted with frustration, his moment gone. But, like an enraged bear, he then grabbed the nearest piece of meat he could get his cock into, this being his unwary daughter, Leanne.

Already on her back, legs spread with her face in Kayla's pussy, she never saw him coming. Kayla, still a bit blown away by her climax, simply watched as her father pushed his hard manhood into her sister. Leanne's back arched while Kayla finally did something, that being the act of grabbing her little sister's thighs and spreading them wider for her father before going back to licking Leanne's clit and Jim's cock as he plunged her.

He fucked her hard, his face red and strained as he tried to get back to the brink he was on when I squirmed away from him. And, while this arrangement left me without a place, it was great to watch him mercilessly slamming her like he'd paid for the right to do it. Leanne was obviously loving it, her cries saying as much as she still made out with Kayla's pussy. She soon climaxed too, yelping and squealing wildly, but held down by her sister.

Passing Jim a darkly erotic expression, Kayla did get up off her sister after her orgasm was finished, turning around so that he was presented with both his beautiful daughter's pussies. Not having to be told, he pulled out of his groaning youngest daughter to fill Kayla's fresh snatch. She made a squawking sound as he accomplished this rather quickly and a little roughly, but she didn't complain. With Leanne's arms circling her back, Kayla began to receive the same hard fucking her younger sister had just gotten, loving it as much as she.

Just as importantly, I now had a spot. Taking my fingers out of miffy, I positioned her just under Kayla's mouth and just above Leanne's, giving their appreciative father a filthy smile as they both began licking me back towards climax.

He loved it, using his daughters and watching them with each other, with me. He had a great view too as, having removed what was left of my panties, I held my skirt up for them, boobies hanging out of my bra.

I could see Kayla was an experienced pussy licker when we were going down on Leanne earlier, but now I was the recipient, a very happy one at that. Both of them were squealing, loving the sex, one more than the other as their father would pull out of one to fuck the other, watching their half-naked bodies, mouths pleasuring miffy in the filthiest porno he never could have imagined come true.

I came before he did, Leanne's tongue slashing at my lips while Kayla expertly sucked my clit. And it was super. So much so, that I barely noticed my brunette lover being pulled off her sister by Jim. Moving forward, I thought he was going to stick himself back into miffy, but he had other plans.

Straddling Leanne's upper body, he grabbed her big boobies, held them together and shoved his cock up between them as she watched with her chin on her chest. After about half a minute of frantic, jerky pumping, he groaned, the first shot of seamen leaping from his head and hitting Leanne right in the face. Several more followed, most of them lacing her face like the first one, the last ones pooling on her neck and between her boobies. His expression of great, pleasurable relief mixed with realization of what he'd just done was priceless, and I said the only thing that came to mind.

"(Giggle!)"

 

Steven

Fucking Arlene was good. She wasn't particularly tight, certainly not like the women in my family, but she did enjoy it, pushing backward into me on each thrust as she voraciously sucked her son's cock. If her body language didn't make her enjoyment clear, her muffled vocalizations did as we both treated her like a cheap whore.

And there was no question that Colin liked it. He moaned, groaned, called her names and eventually got to his knees so he could pound her face all the better, the nicely built, middle aged woman getting it hard from both ends. Her baby doll was little more than a tattered rag now, both Colin and I having used it as a convenient hand hold on her. Her hair had also come down, making her look all the more used, all the more attractive in that way.

But, she hadn't cum yet. I knew that some women didn't orgasm easily, but this was ridiculous and I was getting tired. I'd already had to hold my second orgasm back twice, and I wanted to keep my promise to fuck her until she came.

"Le- lets flip her on her back," I told him, if only for a break.

"Yeah," he agreed, his filthy grin over using his own mother as a fuck-toy never leaving his face for a second.

She let out a funny, helpless little sound when we accomplished her new position for her, a sort of eager note of apprehension as she watched my still hard prick come in at her for another go. Holding her legs apart and back, I started pounding her again while Colin shoved himself back inside her mouth from above her head.

This position was much more efficient for him and he soon began fucking her throat in quick, even strokes as she somehow maintained her breathing. Something else that this position enabled was his hands on her tits, which he took advantage of right away. His pinching and twisting of her nipples really got her going and, as I pumped the sexy, curvy older woman's pussy, he her mouth and throat, I soon began to feel her body tensing, rocking to our matched rhythm as the cries around her son's meat started building in intensity. It made me harder, being able to see her on her back like that, helplessly enjoying our treatment of her the way she so obviously was.

When she did finally cum, it was tremendous. Were it not for Colin's meat filling her mouth and throat, she'd have been screaming loud enough to bring management about, knocking on the door as a result. Thrashing and jumping the way she was, she'd have probably fallen off the bed had we not been holding her down, but both of us just kept pumping her, actually laughing at the spectacle, but impressed with her all the same.

"Wanna fuck your mother now?" I panted when she was done.

"Do I ever," he replied, withdrawing himself from her mouth as I withdrew from her pounded pussy so we could switch places.

"Awww! Awwwwww...!" she voiced, watching her son getting ready to fuck her.

Crouching above her head, I gently slapped her face with my dick over and over, letting her watch this moment while enjoying it myself. I could have cheered when he started filling her, inch after hard inch slipping up inside as she watched, legs spread with her knees up in the air, her mouth open in amazement. When he was all the way in, he pushed to make sure, grunting and sneering at her a little.

"Oh, Co- Colin, honeeeyyy... Oh, fuuuuck! Mommy loves iiiittt!"

He didn't answer, and I'm actually not sure he even heard her. His only interest seemed to be slowly meating his mother, enjoying every second of sensation as much as she. I was a little surprised at how he took the time to play with her clit as he did, but I suppose he loved watching what it did to her, and so did I.

With a note of desperation, Arlene grabbed my dick and started rubbing it all over her face, soon licking it, and then guiding it to her mouth. By the time she was needfully sucking me, I was getting close again.

All three of us were moaning and, before I knew it, the woman who I had such a hard time getting off was cumming again. It wasn't as loud and wild as her first one had been, but it was good, even for me and Colin. I pulled out just in time to start gushing on her face, she jerking me the whole time, even throughout her orgasmic gyrations. Her eyes rolled back in her head, mouth open and emitting desperate, heedless cries of extreme pleasure while I groaned almost as loud, covering her face with my jizz.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! AHHH, FUCK, MOM!" Colin forced out as his balls erupted while he was rammed deep inside his mother.

Still orgasming herself, she squirmed to the feel of her son's seed squirting around inside her, prolonging and heightening her own experience until it was over, and Colin was left jerkily fucking the last of his hardness away.

I jumped when something touched my cock. It was Arlene's tongue, shaky and jittery as the rest of her body while she slowly came down from where Colin and I had pumped her up to. I knew she'd have more if she could get it and, looking down at her with a smile as greasy as her face, I also knew she would before the night was out.

All in all, it was a trip the Kutcher family would never forget if Kitten and I didn't decide to make them.