Sera Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Stevie and I shared an oversized armchair, me sitting in his lap wearing a pair of gray, stretch dress pants that were so tight that they could have been mistaken for yoga pants were it not for the pinstripes and zippered fly with the button above it. I had been wearing a matching blazer, but I'd removed it once we got into the room, my nipples completely exposed by the black, sheer, quarter cup bra I wore. Stevie had them all erect, playing with them as we watched the older generation of our family having fun.

With the exception of Wendy, we were all a little surprised to find that Daryl wasn't wearing any underwear, especially Brooke. When Auntie pulled his zipper down, his big, hard meat practically sprang out of his pants and into her hand, and Brooke's first instinct to look away was overtaken by, I suppose, forbidden curiosity. With her head half turned, she watched my auntie slowly stroking him as he moaned, pushing out his pelvis as he felt up Mummy's boobies. Slowly, her head turned back, fully facing up to the sight of her daddy's stiff penis while Auntie Kathleen giggled naughtily at her.

"I guess you've never seen your father's cock before," Auntie Ashleigh noted.

Brooke jumped at the sound of her voice, but her attention never left Auntie Kathleen's slowly stroking hand as she shook her head, replying in a small voice, thick with the subtle tone that our influenced victims always use, "No, Mistress."

"Is this the first one you've ever seen?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, my," Auntie remarked with a smile and a raised brow. "Well, it won't be your last, I can guarantee you that. You're very pretty, you know."

"Thank you, Mistress," she replied, actually pleased with that compliment, if only a little.

"Wendy, don't you think she's pretty?"

"Also staring at what Auntie Kathleen's hand was doing with her husband, and with the same slightly spaced out tone, she replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Are you only saying that because she looks so much like you?" Auntie asked with a smirk.

Wendy didn't know quite how to respond, her eyes jerkily looking at Auntie Ashleigh as though for help on that before replying, "N-no, Mistress. I think she's pretty because... she's pretty."

"Do you like her body?"

Completely distracted from her moaning husband now, she hesitantly answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Brooke, isn't your mother a beautiful woman?"

Brooke moved her attention to her mother, nodding and saying, "Yes, Mistress."

"Wendy, kiss your daughter."

"Yes, Mistress,"

It was a nice, light kiss that made Stevie's cock stir beneath my thigh as we watched. Brooke seemed a little confused, but accepted the contact from her mother without comment.

"Brooke, your turn; kiss her back."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed, leaning forward to return the kiss.

"Uu-uhhh..." Daryl moaned as Auntie's lips encircled his cockhead, her bum sticking up in the air with the bottom of her dress hiked far enough to see most of her white bikini panties.

"Now, both of you kiss the other. Use your tongues."

"(Ss-sluurp)" Auntie Kathleen put in.

Brooke still looked confused, but they were both doing as told, their tongues crossing and licking like they were sword fighting. Wendy seemed to be handling it better, her eyes closed as she almost seemed to be enjoying the sensations. However, when they stopped, her face was as flushed as her daughter's.

"Mmmmmmm!" Daryl moaned again, Mummy's tongue down his throat while Auntie Kathleen slowly went down on him until his entire, considerable length was gone.

"Wendy, you find your daughter's body very attractive, don't you?"

"Brooke has a very attractive body," she agreed, giving her daughter a look that made the younger woman's jaw sag just a little.

"You'd like to do a lot more than kiss your daughter... wouldn't you?"

"Y-yes, Mistress, I'd... I'd like to do a lot more than kiss my daughter," she agreed, her whole tone and body language suddenly changing.

"You're very horny right now, Wendy."

"Yes, Mistress... very horny..." she said, now looking at Brooke in such a way as there was no doubt of that, or who the target of her revved up hormones was.

"Brooke... pull your top up and show your mother your tits."

"Yes, Mistress," she squeaked, now unable to decide which of the two women she should be more nervous of as she took the hem of her top in her hands and started pulling it up until it cleared the swell of her breasts and rested just under her neck.

Wendy feasted her eyes, making no attempts to hide the fact that she really liked what she was seeing as Sheila joined Auntie for a little shared face time with her groaning husband's meat.

Brooke was wearing a plain, if slightly skimpy, white pushup bra. It bared the insides of her round globes, the cups connecting at their very bottoms. Holding her shirt up for her mother's inspection, her back was naturally arched and nothing about her looked anything but great.

"Grope her tits, Wendy"

"Oooh, yes, Mistress."

"M-mu-um?"

With a smile of the cat who ate the canary, Wendy grabbed her daughter's offered boobies, groping and squeezing them, lifting them to let them fall and generally doing whatever she liked during her playtime with them. It wasn't long before Brooke was breathing a little harder, her nipples pointing themselves out beneath the cups of her bra. Wendy grabbed them and gently pinched, making her daughter moan and arch her back a little more.

"Brooke, take your top right off," Auntie directed.

"Yes, Mistress," she almost whispered in reply, pulling it up over her head and off, dropping it inside out on the floor in front of them.

"Oh, Mistress, m-my nipples," she complained.

"Now, take off your bra," was her unsympathetic reply.

Wendy moaned in anticipation of this while Brooke replied, "Yes, Mistress."

A minute later, her horny mother was licking her shuddering daughter's erected nipples, pushing her back on the loveseat with Brooke's bra joining her top on the floor in front of them.

"Ohhhh, fffuuuuuckkk..." Daryl moaned as he watched his wife molest their daughter.

Both Mummy's and Auntie Kathleen's bums were in the air now as they took turns, one sucking his knob while the other licked his balls. Their dresses were pushed up to their waistlines as his hand rubbed between their spread thighs, both of them starting to moan like he was.

The six random men from the street, meanwhile, had all gotten their cocks out, slowly stroking them as they looked on at this scene, practically drooling for action. Not one of them was under eight inches and I could only guess that maybe they weren't as random as I'd thought. I giggled as they made me think of a pack of dogs that hadn't eaten in a week, watching someone consume a huge roast all by themselves, and I wondered when and how Auntie intended to release this pack.

But these men and the Newmans wouldn't be our only guests.

At that moment, the doorbell rang. I jumped at the sound along with the rest of the family but, as I couldn't help noticing, we were the only ones. Everyone else in the room, everyone who was influenced that is, kept right on doing what it was they were doing.

"Jesus," Auntie Ashleigh swore under her breath while Mummy and Auntie Kathleen idly played with moaning Daryl's prick, looking at her as though for direction themselves. "Kitten, put your blazer on and get that, will you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I teased with a giggle, hopping up, throwing my blazer over my shoulders and buttoning it a little as I approached the door.

"Smart ass," she accused with a smile and an appreciative look at my body.

I opened the door about a foot, not wide enough for whoever was on the other side to see any of our goings on inside, and found myself looking up at the Front Desk Attendant from down in the reception lobby. She was very pretty and, as Sera could see, very friendly. She was in her early thirties and stood about five-foot-eight with a curvy figure and black hair. Her pretty, dark brown eyes behind the rectangular shaped frames of her glasses almost lured mine into accidently putting her under my spell, but most of my attention was riveted to a bust line that was at least as big as Auntie Ashleigh's, if not a bit bigger. She wore the hotel's uniform, a dark blue, narrow, pleated skirt that went down to her knees with two inch, black heels on her feet. That bust line I was so distracted by was covered by a crisp, white blouse, buttoned all the way up with a little dark blue tie around its collar. On the left lapel of her matching, dark blue blazer was the hotel's gold crest. On the other was affixed a shiny gold plate with the name, Mandie Doucette, in easy to read, yet fancy script, her job title in smaller, plain letters underneath.

Standing behind her was a man who stood about the same height as my Stevie. He was lean and older than Mandie, about forty-five or thereabouts, though he didn't at first look it and, were it not for Sera, I'd have assumed he was in his mid to late thirties. He had dark, short hair, short enough that, along with his almost emotionless, appraising expression, he could have been in the air force. With his green eyes, he was handsome enough in a sort of used up way that his youthful appearance helped to hide, but he looked tired and unhappy, and I was sure I could smell stale beer off him. He was wearing a hotel uniform that was exactly like Mandie's, except with trousers and a nameplate that identified him as, Terry Burke, 'Security'.

With a professional smile that almost hid some concern in her features, Mandie's mouth opened, then faltered on the first word when she noticed my half buttoned blazer. She almost turned to look at Terry with a strangely panicked expression before she caught herself, reset her composure and addressed me with her original attitude of professionally masked concern.

"Good afternoon, Miss Burchell, how's your stay with us so far?"

"Um, fine?" I suspiciously answered.

"Yeah, I'm just checking on some reports that a lot of people have come up to this suite."

"Okay?" I said in the same suspicious tone, waiting for more.

"The hotel has a policy about unpaid overnight guests and, um... suspicious behaviour."

"Suspicious behaviour?"

"Things like prostitution and other indecent, or illegal activities that reflect badly on the hotel's reputation."

I could tell she hated this but, having answered the door the way I did, I suppose she had every reason to be suspicious of indecent or illegal activities going on in our room, especially since there were indecent and illegal activities going on in our room.

"Oh, umm, well there's no prostitutes or anything like that here," I told her, wondering if I should try to influence her with the used up security guy standing right there.

"Yeah... I'm really sorry, Miss Burchell, but I'm afraid we're gonna have to come in to see that for ourselves."

"Uhh... why don't I just get my auntie?" I offered with a smile that I knew looked way too nervous. "I'm sure she can explain... what, uhhh... One minute, please?"

Before she could protest, I shut the door and propped my back against it, looking back into the room in a panic.

Auntie Kathleen and Mummy, still gripping Daryl's erected penis, were looking at me inquisitively while he continued to play his fingers between their legs. Auntie Ashleigh and Stevie had the same expressions while the six not so random men only went on jerking themselves while they watched oblivious Wendy mauling oblivious Brooke on the loveseat.

"What's going on?" Auntie Ashleigh asked.

"Trouble!" I hissed. "It's the desk clerk, and she's got a security guy! They wanna come in!"

"Oh, for Christ's sakes," Auntie Ashleigh swore as she rolled her eyes. "Kathleen, take care of it, will you?"

"Uh, in case you haven't noticed, I'm in the middle of something here that I'd rather not-"

"It's not going anywhere, sweetie pie!" Auntie Ashleigh retorted. "You wanted to go out to play, you deal with them!"

"Auntie Kathleen let go of Daryl's cock, got to her feet and angrily yanked her hem back down over her bum, warning Sheila, "If you make him cum before I get back, they'll be no drawback for you!"

Auntie Ashleigh rolled her eyes again, shaking her head at her youngest sister as the blonde glared at her while stomping by her to the door.

I moved out of the way so she could open it and snap, "What?!"

 

Steven

I couldn't blame Ashleigh for the way she felt, but it would have been a lot easier if she had just gotten up to go deal with it herself. The look I shot her said as much while Mum said whatever she was saying to make the unwelcome visitors out in the corridor go away.

"No, I mean it," Ashleigh maintained while Wendy let her daughter up long enough to strip out of her own top before pushing her back down again. "You were the ones who wanted this and, as the ringleader, she can deal with the problems that come with it. I don't give a fuck if she doesn't like it."

While surprised she didn't see me as the ringleader, I nodded in the direction of our six male guests with their dicks out and came back with, "You're the one who brought the jerkoff crew over there. That's probably what brought management up here asking questions."

"Oh, that's right, blame it on me, the one who's told you all from the beginning what a bad idea this kind of thing is, the one who was satisfied with the estate staff while the rest of you had to have more. I love you sweetie pie, but fuck off!"

"Okay, then ya know what?" I argued back, a little pissed off at her attitude, "Next time you can stay home! Next time the four of us will go out without you and do this safely while you stay home and suck Lamarr's cock till your self important head explodes!"

She shot out of her chair, a very dangerous expression on her face and growled, "You little fucker! One of these days you'll push me too far and I'll turn you into a fuckin' potato for a month!"

I didn't want to, but I got up to meet her on her terms because letting a bully have his or her way always sets a bad precedent.

"How often are you gonna fall back on your little threats!? You think that shit scares me!? You'd never get away-!"

"Go to hell!"

"You'd never get away with it and you know-!"

"SHUUUT UUUUP!!!"

That was Mum, her piercing scream for silence even stopping the jerkoff crew and Wendy's molestation of her daughter. I was surprised the windows didn't shatter, and I can only surmise that it's because she's a mother that her 'totally out of patience' voice carries the weight it does. We all stood stunned, our ears practically ringing as we stared at her. The other thing that had us stunned was that the Desk Attendant and security guy were standing there, right beside her, and also looking stunned, but for different reasons.

The attractive Desk Attendant was the first to speak, the tone of the lightly influenced in her voice as she pointed at topless Wendy with Brooke's tits in her hands and asked as though she wasn't sure, "Is that Mrs. Newman with... with her daughter?"

When she saw Daryl Newman, his dick still clutched by Sheila, she was just as speechless. Of course, that's when he had to cum.

"OOOUUUUAAA-AAAA-AAAAA-UUUAAAAA-AAAAAA-OOUUAAAAAAAA...!" he groaned as his sperm repeatedly leapt from his cock, laying slimy strings on his maroon shirt and Sheila's hand and arm.

"Sheila!!!" Mum shouted.

"It's not my fault!" the Elf Queen defended, quickly letting go of Newman's spent member.

Incredibly, Ashleigh started to laugh. Kitten, who'd been silent throughout mine and Ashleigh's argument, giggled too, and I couldn't help but laugh either.

The Desk Attendant could only blink in utter astonishment, her eyes wandering to the jerkoff crew, then back to Wendy and Brooke. Beside her, the security guy was just as stunned, a 'what the fuck?' expression on his face as his eyes also surveyed Burchell fun.

Trying to stop laughing, Ashleigh waved off Sheila's mess and pointed at our two new guests with a silent question in her face for Mum.

"I'll get to you later," Mum told Sheila with a finger pointed at her, then snapped at Ashleigh in aggravation, "I had to influence them, but then a family of idiots who can't use a simple electronic keycard stopped next door and I couldn't finish up, so I had to bring them in here!"

"Oh my god, she's... she's going down on her own daughter!" the Desk Attendant blurted, again pointing at Wendy and Brooke while the security guy's expression slowly turned to one of interest.

"Oh, for..." Mum started, then addressed the hotel employee. "Yes, Mandie, she's going down on her own daughter. It's not that big a deal!"

"Well... I guess not... but-"

She turned to look at the security guy with a look of subtle upset, found him watching and became visibly upset."

"Now what?" my exasperated mother asked.

Mandie seemed at a loss, or more accurately, unwilling to say what it was that was bothering her, making me wonder why Mum didn't influence them deeper. That didn't matter though because, using some of the tricks Ashleigh had recently taught her, she found out quite quickly exactly what Mandie's problem was.

"Eyes on me," she briskly ordered and, after about twenty seconds of searching around the woman's head, she smiled and said, "Ahhhh... yes, now I see."

"What, Auntie?" Kitten asked, curious now and coming to stand before the Desk Attendant with Mum.

"One minute," she told us before demanding the security guy's eyes and getting them.

She rooted around inside his head for a bit longer and left his mind with a slight frown, but turned to explain.

"Well, it appears that Mandie here has the hots for Terry, our security guy."

Mandie gasped at this, understandably embarrassed that Terry, who was now looking at her, knew of her feelings for him.

"And she'd rather he wasn't seeing any other women's bodies except for hers. She's even been wearing her best pushup bras and being as sweet and flirtatious with him as she dares while trying to control what is a very filthy imagination."

"How filthy?" Sheila asked with a leering grin as Mandie's face turned beet red.

"Let's just say I'm surprised she's not one of us. Perverted and horny as all get out."

"So, what's his problem?" I asked, already having forgotten about the shouting match between Ashleigh and I. "Perverted, horny and she's hot- why isn't he all over her like white on rice"

"Is she ever hot," Sheila threw in, also now approaching without having pulled her little black dress down over her pantyless ass.

As Terry appraised his pretty co-worker with a slightly surprised expression and a flush almost as deep as hers, she kept her face averted in mortified humiliation while Mum explained.

"His problem is his girlfriend, or what he thinks is a girlfriend. Really, she's just a deranged, alcoholic whore who wouldn't know how to treat a man even if she took a yearlong course on the subject. She's a screw up, and he knows it, but he won't let go. She cheats on him with her ex, and he knows it, but won't let go. She's slowly ruining his life and he knows that too, but he still won't let go."

"He must really love her," Kitten judged, looking the man in the eyes as though some explanation for his lack of sense could be found there, which it could as mum had found it there, and went on to explain.

"No, just a stupid, stubborn refusal to lose. He doesn't love her, he's just so messed up from so much depression and beer that he thinks he does. He doesn't even like her. And he has an idea that Mandie here has something for him but, even though he's interested in her, he doesn't want to complicate his messed up life any further, and his ideals won't allow him to pursue her. He doesn't cheat. An admirable quality in a man; too bad it's completely wasted on that used up old bag he sees as a woman. Especially since Mandie is as loyal as he is, and it's certainly not like he doesn't like everything about her. Especially those tits. He's always trying to get a good look at them when she isn't looking."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers