Sera Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers

Kitten giggled as Mandie looked at him now, surprised, but happy with the sudden knowledge that he was interested after all, though still embarrassed in this totally awkward situation Mum had created for her. Now, however, it was Terry who, now that his attraction to Mandie was made public, couldn't look at her.

"Oh yes," Mum leered while Sheila started playing with the Desk Attendant's long, thick hair. "Lots and lots of hidden sexual tension between these two."

"Maybe you should let it out," Sheila suggested as she started fiddling with the buttons on Mandie's blouse.

"Sheila, leave her alone; she's not into girls!" Mum told her.

"Relax, Kathy, I just wanna see her best pushup bra... and her tits..."

Mum regarded her with an irritated expression and seemed like she was about to say something further, but recaptured the security guy's eyes instead, taking him to deeper influence before addressing him.

"As soon as you leave this room, you're going to call that used up old whore you like to call a girlfriend and tell her it's over. Don't listen to any arguments, don't answer questions and never speak to her again. Tell her it's over and that you have a real girlfriend now."

"I'm gonna tell her it's over," he said though the idea had just come to him, adding, "I have a real girlfriend now."

"Do you ever," Sheila breathed with wonder as she spread Mandie's blouse open around a big set of tits that were held by a bright red pushup bra with black lace trim. Their weight was made evident by the taut, thin shoulder straps that held the triple D cups.

Mandie's mouth was open, looking down at her truly impressive breasts, then at Terry with great embarrassment, but obvious anticipation that he'd like what he saw. But Mum wasn't done with him, yet.

"That's right, a real girlfriend. And you're going to stop drinking, smoking, toking and driving like you want to die. You're going to clean yourself up and be the best man you can be for Mandie, here."

"The best I can be... for Mandie..." he repeated.

"Because you're going to marry her."

"I'm going to marry her."

Satisfied with him, Mum turned to Mandie, who was now quite happy that she was being given what she'd wanted, her bright smile evidence of this as she looked eagerly at her new man.

"As for you..." she said, taking a moment to appreciate the tit flesh that jutted from Mandie's tucked, but open blouse, the top button still done up with the smart little tie lying in her deep cleavage. "Once his head is clear, you're going to marry him and then let him lead like a man is supposed to, but don't let him run his own life. He runs the ship and you run him. Keep it that way, Mandie."

"He runs the ship, I run him." She repeated while Sheila hefted her tits from behind her, squeezing and pressing them to her chest as Mandie gasped with pleasure.

"Sheila, I said leave her alone!"

"Fine!" Sheila huffed, abruptly letting them go to bounce heavily, almost right out as Terry watched with a boner starting in his pants.

"Auntie," Kitten spoke up in that tricky little tone she sometimes used, "Ummm... make them do stuff. So we can watch... (Giggle!)"

"You're supposed to be getting rid of them," Ashleigh pointed out as Kitten, after a cautious glance at Mum, grabbed the cups of Mandie's bra and pulled down while shaking them from side to side. Her heavy melons fell out, their large, elongated areolas and erect nipples in plain view for everybody's inspection.

"Like mother, like daughter," Mum sighed with a tolerant smile as Kitten giggled again and Sheila fiddled at something behind Mandie. But she let it go, instead addressing the Desk Attendant again, asking, "Sooo... what kind of dirty things would you like to do with him, Mandie?"

Her long skirt slipped slowly down over her hips, revealing a garter belt and thong that matched her bra with black lace edging, red garter straps that held up her black stockings. As the skirt landed at her feet, surrounding them as a puddle of dark blue, her face flushed anew and I couldn't decide if it was because of her physical exposure, or the disarming honesty in her answer to Mum's question.

"I wanna suck his cock. Then I want him to fuck me nice and hard until I have an orgasm. Did I mention that I wanna suck his cock?"

We all chuckled in horny anticipation over this, even Ashleigh as Mandie and Terry stared at each other with the same horny anticipation.

"I like her," Sheila stated while slowly pulling Mandie's thong down to the tops of her thighs.

"Yes, I see that," Mum disapprovingly noted, "and I told you twice to leave her alone; she doesn't like women!"

Sheila snatched her hands away now that Mandie's shaven snatch was bared, her dark pussy lips clearly wet and excited.

"Well, neither does Wendy and Brooke, but look at them!"

We all looked to the loveseat, at Wendy as she knelt on the floor with her daughter reclining on the loveseat before her, thighs spread with her heels planted on the edge of the seat cushions, knees up in the air, skirt pulled up to expose her white panties. Wendy had removed her bra and now, tits hanging free, softly, slowly stroked her daughter's pussy through her panties while the younger woman moaned and played with her own breasts.

Daryl, meanwhile, was hard again, stroking himself as he watched his wife and daughter along with the jerkoff crew.

"That's different," Mum told her.

"They tried to ruin our fun," Sheila pointed out. "I think Mandie should be gangbanged for that."

"No, they were just doing their jobs," Mum said in their defense. "Terry, what would you like to do with Mandie?"

"Everything," he stated, practically drooling at his pretty coworker's bared assets.

"Terry... Mandie... I want you two to take a little trip together right now... a little trip to the gutter."

As soon as she'd gotten the words out, Terry stepped to Mandie and put his hand to the back of her neck. Pulling her close, he planted a passionate kiss on her mouth and, before we knew it, they were making out, the Desk Attendant's hand grabbing her new lover's ass and pulling him closer so she could shamelessly grind her naked snatch against his protrusion.

He responded in kind, his hand finding its way to her ass to hold her close as he ground her, both of them making small groaning and grunting sounds that were really quite a turn on.

I saw Mum's thinking then, the reason she took time out for these two, the reason she wouldn't allow them to be used by us as others had been. I think we all did as we watched the two lovers, seeing with the benefit of Sera's eyes that they were meant for each other, although that wouldn't necessarily seem so at first glance. But there was just something about them. Like magnets, these two had a natural attraction, a natural fit, and all they needed was for Mum to overcome the intervening distance, and put them together.

With a grin, she led them further into the room and silently encouraged Mandie to a seat on the floor beside Wendy with her back against the loveseat. With her thighs spread and Terry standing in front of her, she didn't need any instructions, helping herself to the front of his pants as Mum did with Daryl's earlier on.

Once his belt was undone, the button and fly of his pants overcome, she quickly pulled his pants to his ankles. Wasting no time, she covered the bulge in his dark gray briefs with her hand, a smile spread across her face that silently repeated what her wet pussy conveyed.

He was unbuttoning his shirt, not even noticing Wendy pulling the crotch of Brooke's panties aside so she could tentatively lick her daughter's sex any more than Mandie did, though this was happening less than three feet away from her head.

She moaned with a physical need made clear in the long, low note as she looked up at his chest, pulling his briefs down to let his hardened manhood out, a slightly above average sized, circumcised example that she immediately grabbed in her hand, pumping as he now moaned as well.

Gently pulling him a step forward by it, she held it near its top, closed her eyes as her tongue protruded from between her lips, and began licking his balls. He flinched at the contact, the tip of her pink, wet probe dancing around his sack as she massaged his cockhead, causing his moans to become louder and more intense.

The top of his rod had become shiny wet with his pre-cum and, as she played her hand over it, we could hear gentle, wet smacking sounds, joined by the ones from between her legs where her other hand found itself. There was no question of how horny this woman was, or of how much she'd wanted this man. And he very much enjoyed her spirited actions, his cock jumping and twitching in her hand as he watched with undisguised pleasure, seemingly not worried any more than she appeared to be that they'd been co-opted, that they'd become their own little spectacle in the greater Burchell sex show.

"Ohh, god... ohhh, yes, Mandie, fuckin' lick me..."

When her tongue made its way to his wet cockhead, she was moaning almost as loud as him, licking up his fluids in clear enjoyment, soon fastening her lips to his cockhead for more. Looking up at him, she sucked hard, eyes erotically narrowing behind her glasses as she rubbed her erected clitoris.

"Mmmmmmmm-mmm..." she expressed before making his entire length disappear.

He groaned louder, staggering a little while her hand rested under his balls as though she could shove him into her mouth a little further this way. The hotel employee who was earlier so concerned with improprieties that could sully the reputation of the hotel was now sucking cock like a total slut herself, and loving every moment of it.

Beside her, Brooke was moaning louder too, pinching and twisting her own nipples, her mother attacking her clit with dancing tongue and sucking lips while holding the crotch of her panties to the side.

"Ooooh, Muuummm, it-it feels sooo gu-gooood...!"

Kitten removed her blazer and, with a filthy little grin for Sheila, who was watching the two hotel employees, got to her knees and buried her face in her beautiful mother's pussy. Eyes closed, she licked and sucked her generational twin until Sheila's only point of interest was her daughter, soon pressing her face to her snatch with a hand at the back of her head as she squealed in pleasured delight.

Mum's dress was suddenly bursting with the hands of the entire jerkoff crew, now completely naked, as they surrounded her and pulled her to the floor, the pending recipient of the gangbang that Sheila wanted Mandie to get. They surrounded her and, while I couldn't see anything from that point on, the sounds of ripping and tearing complimented her short, soprano notes of pleasure.

Getting out of my chair, I took note of how Mandie's head was tilted back, resting on the seat cushion while Terry loomed over her with his knees bent, supporting himself on the love seat cushions while he drove himself right down his new fiancé's throat. Her choked gargling sounds went well with how she continued to play with her pussy with one hand while using the other to play with one of her nipples as Brooke was still doing beside her.

With a desperate yell, he came. I'm not sure if she was trying to swallow or not, but most of it backed up and splashed over her mouth, chin and nose. Then he pulled out and shot the last few spurts of what must have been a sizable load right into her face, covering her glasses and streaking her dark hair.

Turning, I looked at the person I'd gotten out of my chair to engage with. Ashleigh had retaken her seat and was looking up at me with uncertainty in her eyes until I sank to my knees in front of her. With an expression that let my Aunt Ashleigh know how I loved her no matter what, I parted her thighs and lifted her dress for a view of black satin thong that barely covered her soaked pussy.

Running her fingers through my hair, she fixed me with a smile that told me that she loved me as much as she wanted me, and said, "You insufferable little pain in my ass... lick me like I'm your fuckin' mother."

Rubbing her inner thighs, teasingly stopping just short of her crotch as she tremblingly parted her legs even further, I replied, "You know you are."

Her smile got even bigger then, but I didn't see much of anything else for a little while because I put my face between her thighs and left it there until she came, howling and squirting her juices in my face.

 

Kitten

After I made Mummy cum, I finally turned around to see who was rubbing my bum and grabbing miffy through them. It was Stevie, now completely naked and looking at me with an unspoken lust. I met his eyes and, between us, were exchanged things that can't be conveyed with words. Less than ten seconds later, I was on my back, giggling as he pulled my pants down, then my panties to leave me in my bra. Right there on the floor, I spread my legs for him, groaning with something that felt as much like relief as it did pleasure when he entered me. He grabbed my boobies, pulling them out as I became his plaything.

While he pumped me to happy oblivion, Brooke was still lying on the loveseat the way she had been, topless, skirt pulled up to her midriff and playing with her nipples. Now, though, her panties were gone and her daddy was fucking her pussy with delighted abandon while her Mummy, as naked as he was, sat on Brooke's face receiving what must have been some pretty good cunnilingus.

Beside them, Mandie was also on her back, holding her legs spread, knees up in exactly the same position as Brooke while Terry pounded her fast and hard. Her face was covered with cum, some in her hair as well, and I could only assume that Terry had already granted the first thing she wanted of him. She was squealing like a girl, crying his name out over and over as her boobies rocked back and forth with each driving thrust of his cock. She orgasmed with a scream that made me glad we no longer had to worry about a visit from the Desk Attendant, or security.

Sheila was just reaching the naked, milling group of six non-random men. Three of them were filling all three of my groaning Auntie Kathleen's holes while the other three were pulling Auntie Ashleigh to the floor. As they started tearing the dress from their fresh meat, one of them saw Mummy and pulled her down too. That was the last I saw of her for a little while.

It struck me only then, watching what was left of her little black dress being tossed from the fray, that I really was just like her. Yes, there were differences and I was also like Auntie Kathleen and, according to Stevie, Grammie Marie in some little ways, but there was no question, even to me, that I was my mummy's daughter.

There was a time when that epiphany would have bothered me. Even when people hinted that I was like her, it bothered me, and even though I knew there were similarities back my old Langley life, it made me feel a funny sort of dread. But, at that moment, in the middle of our family orgy, it was clear who I was and how useless it was to have pretended I was different during those years, even if I did believe it then.

That's when I knew that I'd become. I had arrived. It sunk in only then, beyond the novelty of letting go of the expectations of others, of my own expectations of self, that, like her, no one man- or woman for that matter- was enough for me, or ever would be. The only reason Daddy was during my previous life was because Sera hadn't yet made herself known but, even then, reality had dropped a few hints, the chief of those hints being how I loved to be treated like a whore and, of course, how I loved dancing for that very reason. Gina and Daddy were right in their reasons for making me quit that job. If I'd been left to that, I'd have sooner or later started living Sheila's life even without Sera's influence.

It didn't bother me, this personal revelation, and I suppose I have Sera to thank for that, but I wasn't the girl I used to be in that other life, and that was that. It only surprised me, as I say, beyond the novelty of being a totally hedonistic little slut, that I'd become that without noticing. Maybe having Stevie and his shared understanding, not to mention the rest of my slutty family, made it okay, easy to swallow, for want of a less unfortunate expression, but even that would have been complicating how I felt just then.

Simply put, it was what it was. And it was okay.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers