Seraphim and Theorem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
127 Followers

"Remind me of that when I die and Lilith comes back for me." Said Petra.

Sandahl laughed. "What my friend here has forgotten is that angels don't have souls so the offer is null and void."

"Shit!" yelled Lilith stamping her hooves. "Shit, shit, shit. I did forget that, damn it I got caught up in the ruse. Oh great, now I have to explain how stupid I am to my case manager. I'll be demoted to watching over the Damned that have to shovel the excrement of a thousand years. I'll lose my benefits!" she glared at Petra pointing a finger at her. "I'll be watching you very carefully, you're bound to slip up and then I'll get you fair and square." She then stamped her hoof on the ground and vanished.

"She was always a drama queen." Said Sandahl. "Now it's time for you to go back the cracker factory and I need to get to the 5th level before midnight. I have a meeting with an Archangel and I can't be late. We are discussing my future now thanks to you."

"So what happens to you and I now?" asked Petra. "Do I get to see you again?"

"Well, you go on with your life, which I'm sure has vastly changed and I go and let Phanuel know my decision of staying on earth as a watcher or becoming a guardian angel. If I become a guardian angel I get wings. Wings! How cool is that? I've always wanted to have wings." Said Sandahl.

Petra found herself welling up with tears. "I'm going to miss you. You were my best friend."

"Hey nutcase, I can still be your best friend. I'll always be with you." Smiled Sandahl. "If you feel like your slipping just yell 'Hey Sandahl', that's my name, Sandahl. I'll pop over and smack you around."

"That's comforting to know, thank you." Laughed Petra. She then threw her arms around Sandahl and kissed her cheek. "I don't know how I can ever thank you. I mean how does one thank an angel?"

"Like this." Sandahl put her hand over Petra's mouth and squeezed her cheeks together. "Thhhaaaannnk Yooouuuu. Come on, say it with me."

Petra pushed her away laughing. "You can be such a jerk sometimes."

"I learned it from watching humans all these centuries." Said Sandahl. She then extended her hand to Petra. "Thank you Petra for giving me a chance to be part of your life and for showing me that there is hope for humanity. I wish you all the love and joy you can handle." She then leaned in and kissed Petra's cheek.

"Thank you Sandahl for giving me my life back. I hope what ever you decide makes you happy." Said Petra.

"You used the "H" word." Laughed Sandahl.

"Don't you have to be somewhere?" chided Petra.

"Yes I do, oh and I'll tell Lilith hello when I meet her for lunch." Said Sandahl.

"You do that." Said Petra. "Oh, and one last thing."

"What's that?" asked Sandahl.

"Merry Christmas." said Petra.

Sandahl smiled and winked. "Back attcha nutcase."

December 25th Christmas day.

Petra was sipping some coffee and watching the snowfall from the rec room window. She marveled at the puffy flakes as they twirled and danced on their way to earth. For the first time in years she felt absolutely giddy.

"Cookie?" asked one of the aids as she held a platter out to Petra.

"Hmm? Yea, thanks." She laughed as she picked up a cutout cookie in the shape of an angel. "Payback" she said as she dunked the angel's head into her coffee cup.

Behind her on the television she could hear "It's Wonderful Life" playing and she heard the little girl saying, "Teacher says every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings."

"I wonder?" thought Petra. She was just about to sit down and have a cigarette when the bell in the tower rang once. She looked at her watch, it was 1:37.pm. She silently toasted her angelic friend and imagined her racing jet planes with her new wings wearing a pair of Ray Bans with her leather jacket and jeans.

(

The author would like to thank Cloudy and Hugo Sam for their help.(love you sis)and Recidiva for the peek inside her head as well as the kick to my backside. Special thanks to all those people who never gave up on me and gave me hope through their love and understanding.

ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
127 Followers