Seren Gets Busted

Story Info
She's forced into submission by two cops.
2.5k words
3.86
137.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ovidius
Ovidius
3 Followers

As the Saturday had promised to be exceptionally grey and boring Seren had decided to fill it with some shopping, and had consequently spent the day in the mall walking from shop to shop, every here and there adding something to her wardrobe. In the end she had amassed a respectable bundle of clothes and decided that this was all that she, and her credit, could carry. She decided to have a quick snack before she went home and went in to a café and ordered a cup of coffee and a sandwich. Though the coffee was very god and the sandwich a little better than decent her meal was disturbed by a feeling that she was being watched. She looked around but could see no one who seemed to pay her any particular attention; she thought that it was probably all in her mind. Just before she was about to leave, her mortal nature made itself noted so she made her way to the bathroom rather than to the exit.

As she washed her hands afterwards she heard the door opening and as she turned her head she saw that two who were approaching her.

"Excuse me, but this is the ladies' room," she informed them.

One of the men produced a badge. "Police," he said. Without any further introduction he pushed Seren up against the wall, face first. "I will have to search you." With that he grabbed her breasts and gave them a hard squeeze before feeling his way down her body. Swiftly he lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties and inserted his fingers into her vagina.

"Aoh!" she cried. That hurt.

"Shut the fuck up," was the only replied the man gave as he kept on 'searching' Seren.

Behind her she heard the other man talking "Sorry madam, but I must ask you to go somewhere else. Police business."

The first policeman suddenly pulled out his fingers stepped back. He held up a small bag with some white powder in it.

"Now you've gone and done it. Selling drugs to police officers."

"What?!! I haven't... I've never..."

"Shut up. You approached me and my partner out there and offered to sell us some cocaine. Probably to finance your shopping habit." He pointed at all her bags.

"You fucking liar!"

"Oh come on, who are they going to believe? You or to cops? Anyway, the arrest and the charges will be on your permanent record. Try to get a decent job with that there."

"What do you want from me?" Seren understood what the man was getting at, and had become quite afraid. She did not need her career ended like that.

"I just want you to 'cooperate' with the investigation. If you do that, and do it good, we might decide to drop the charges. You can begin by stripping."

Seren hesitated. It felt like two million thoughts were racing through her mind and she felt nauseous.

"Don't you think I wouldn't do it," said the cop. He held up the bag in front of Seren. "Then you'll get to meet Mr. Rubber-Glove down at the station, and he is no fun, and neither are the dykes in lock-up. It's in your interest to cooperate. Now, strip, bitch!"

This had convinced Seren that it indeed was in her best interest to cooperate and she quickly took of her clothes. She had never felt as vulnerable and small as when she stood there in front of the two policemen. The cop produced a tube of lubricant and threw it at Seren.

"Catch. Now remember, it is in your interest to cooperate with the investigation. Make it easy on yourself." With those words he unzipped his pants and took out his erect penis, the manhandling of Seren had been more than enough to arouse him, and he rolled a condom onto it. "Ready when you are, love. You'd better hurry up if you want any lube in you. It's for your own good, remember."

Seren unscrewed the tube and squeezed out a generous amount of lube that she applied inside her vagina. As she was rubbing it in the policeman said "Don't forget your arsehole, love. That's were you'll need it the most." Accepting the inevitable Seren squeezed out another generous amount and went to work on her anus. As she frenetically tried to make herself ready the policeman looked impatiently at her. "Hurry up, remember that there are two of us."

"I'm doing the best I can," said Seren feeling the panic creeping up on her.

"I'll give you one minute more," said the policeman. "But turn around so I can see what you are doing." Seren turned. "And bend over, I don't want to miss anything."

Seren did as she was told, and stood bent over frantically trying to get her unwilling hole as ready as possible in the minute that she had, while the policeman stood watching her with great interest. When the minute was up he grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the bench with the sinks so that Seren could see herself in the mirror and the policeman standing behind her.

"Now, let's start with the vaginal exam." He penetrated Seren's vagina and began thrusting into it, hard. He grabbed Seren by the hair instead and pulled up her head and nearly pushed it into the mirror. "Look into the mirror, you little whore." The cop pulled her up on the bench by her hair so that her stomach came to rest against the bench while her feet dangled freely. Her back was arched back as the policeman pulled her head up in order to force her to look into the mirror. He continued to fuck her hard. "Are you comfortable? I hope that it is not unpleasant for you in any way."

When Seren gave no reply, he pulled her head back and said to her that she had better tell him how much she liked it, so within a few moments Seren was groaning things like "Oh, yes! Please fuck me!" and "I love it!" much to the policeman's delight.

"Hurry up man, I want to go next," said the second policeman.

"OK, baby. Now we're going to do this your way. That's right, your way. I am going to lay down on the floor, and you are going to ride me, in your ass. And if I don't like it, we'll do it my way." He pulled out if Seren and lay himself on the floor. "Sit on it, bitch."

Seren saw no other alternative than to squat down over the policeman, taking his penis and guiding it towards her asshole. When it was there, she just closed her eyes and held her breath and let herself slide down along it. Thanks to the frenetic work she had put in earlier and the lube already on the policeman's condom she slid down quite easily and soon found her with his entire penis, all eight inches of it, inside her. He instructed her not to sit down, but to keep her feet on the ground and, squatting, to lower herself up and down. "Makes for better penetration, and more work for you. Now, up and down." Seren obeyed and was soon moving her bottom up and down at a good rate; seven inches up, and seven inches down. The policeman was urging her to go faster and faster.

Seren could feel the lactic acid building up inside her muscles and she felt them starting to burn, but she did not dare to stop or even slow down, so she just kept on pumping she did not even notice that the policeman came but just kept on pumping up and down until he grabbed her and lifted her off his penis and put her on the floor next to him.

"You are an eager little whore, aren't you?" He slipped off his condom and put it in a plastic evidence bag. He was not going to leave any evidence of that kind behind. Zipping up he went over to the door in order to keep the patrons out while his partner had his turn. Seren stumbled onto her feet, her thighs and buttocks were almost numb.

The other policeman did not waste any time, but took hold of Seren and pushed her against the wall and handcuffed her arms behind her back. Hen then turned her around and moved in behind her; holding her upper arms, he gently placed the side of his sole against the back of her knee and gave it a little push so that she dropped to the floor. Now as Seren was restrained she began to feel really afraid. The policeman picked up her panties and stuffed them in Seren's mouth and then turned towards her bags and picked up the one from "The Stable Shop" and produced the crop that Seren had purchased there earlier and held it up to his partner.

"I guess this explains why she is such an expert rider. So, Seren," he read her name from her driver's licence that he had found when he searched Seren's purse as his partner were fucking her, "what do you use things like these for? I think that it is time that you got a feel from the horse's perspective. Ass up!" But being restrained Seren had some difficulties in moving. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Where are my manners?" He 'helped' Seren into the position of his choice; on her knees with her head resting against the floor; being handcuffed this was a most uncomfortable position.

"Now Seren, it is important that you hold this position and that you do not scream. That would be most uncooperative of you, and you never know what could happen then." He withdrew his arm and then brought it and, more specifically, the riding crop down on Seren's exposed buttocks and what Seren felt can best be described as a very painful explosion in her rear, but she did not scream or fall over.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a lovely arse?" He smacked her hard once more. "It is as if it was made for this." Smack! Smack! Smack! The three hits landed in so rapid a succession that Seren had no time to recuperate between hits. She bit down on her panties and felt tears in her eyes, but she was still standing and had not cried out. "And you take it so well."

Another customer opened the door to the restroom and tried to enter. The first policeman immediately held up his badge and said that they had to go elsewhere. "Police business, madam. I am most sorry but you will have to go elsewhere." He quickly shut the door in front of the woman outside. Turing towards his partner he told him to hurry up.

"OK man," said the second policeman and proceeded with giving Seren an additional seven hard strokes with the crop. "There you are madam, a full dozen." These last stroked had really, really hurt and Seren was now breathing rapidly, almost hyperventilating, and having a pair of panties in her mouth did not help. The policeman dropped the crop and unzipped his pants, took out his erect penis and rolled on a condom.

He went down on his knees behind Seren and simply slid his cock into her ass. "Let's keep this simple, shall we." He then grabbed her by the hips and started to push in and pull out in a leisurely tempo. "You have a really nice ass, Seren, really nice and tight." He fucked her some more. "So, what do you say about wrapping this thing up?" Now he really slammed into her hard, and Seren felt as if she was being ripped apart. Suddenly he slammed into her really hard, jamming his cock all the way into her, and froze there. "Jeeeeesus," Seren heard him say, and understood that he had just come. Also he stood up, took of his condom and placed it in an evidence bag. Then he unlocked and removed the handcuffs and replaced them in their Kydex® holster.

"Now, Seren, I recommend that you get yourself dressed and cleaned up in no time, or we might have to arrest you for public obscenity, crawling around naked with a gaping asshole on the floor of a public restroom."

Seren quickly took on her panties and skirt and the two policemen escorted her out of the restroom and towards the car park. As they found Seren's car the made a note of the license plate number and helped her pack her bags into it.

The first policeman handed Seren her purse. "Thank you for your cooperation young lady. I don't think that the case would have ended so well without it, so I guess that we'll let you walk this time, for good behaviour and so."

As Syren headed for home, it really hurt sitting down even on the soft seats of her car, and she could feel how sticky her bottom felt. As she stopped in front of a stop light she stuck down a hand to assess the damage she was surprised as her to fingers just slid into her anus without meeting any real resistance at all; what was more surprising was how good it felt. It really took an act of will to pull her fingers out when the light turned green. She gently touched her pussy, and there was no mistake there. "Oh my God!" she said out loudly to herself. "I am getting horny." The more she thought of the whole episode, the worse it got. She replayed the whole thing in her head once more, and found herself rubbing her private parts against the seat as well as she could.

As she came home to her home, she quickly grabbed her bags, locked the car and ran up the stairs. As soon as she came inside she dropped everything and went into her bedroom where she took out her favourite dildo; quickly she pulled up her skirt and drew her panties aside and jammed it straight into her asshole.

"Fuck!" that felt good. She looked around and soon found what she was looking for: her vacuum cleaner. She attached the dildo to it using its suction cup, squatted down just like she had done before and started riding it up and down. Within a minute she came so hard that she fell over and lay motionless on the floor for a few moments, before her fingers again made their way to her rear.

Three days later, as Sergeant Wilkins and Detective Doyle were cruising the mall looking for a known shoplifter, Sergeant Wilkins felt a hand grabbing his ass. As he turned around he found Serene standing there with his ass in a firm grip.

"Howdy Officer," said Serene, "is soliciting illegal in this town?"

When Sergeant Wilkins had regained his bearings he said "Well, baby, that is something that we'll just have to investigate."

Ovidius
Ovidius
3 Followers