Serena and Mandy Pt. 03

Story Info
Philip returns to find Serena in total meltdown.
5.2k words
4.71
4.9k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Serena and Mandy, Parts 1 and 2, are in Erotic Couplings. Serena is Philip's latest crush, and he is in awe of her beauty, her sexy allure, and her fun loving personality. She's a femme fatale. Mandy is Philip's old flame and he discovers he still loves her. He returns from his reawakened love with Mandy only to find Serena is in crisis.

*************

It's not that long a drive from New York to Princeton; a little over an hour once you're through the Holland Tunnel. Getting through the Holland Tunnel, however, can be difficult and tedious; it takes a random amount of time. This time, for me, it took 45 minutes, and a frustrating, exhausting 45 minutes they were, too. Anyway, I made it back to Princeton and my apartment without incident.

The weather had been threatening the entire ride, but I got lucky and the storms did not appear. I had seen some spectacular lightning off in the distance. Now as I was turning the last corner and only 500 feet from home, I heard a thunderclap, so loud as to be easily heard over the car's speakers, which were blasting out rock music on the car's radio. Big, isolated raindrops were splattering the windshield.

Parking the car in my assigned parking place in front of my apartment, however, I noticed something strange. Curled up at my door, in almost a fetal position, was a bright yellow, sobbing blob. I looked closer and it was a sobbing woman.

I unlocked the door, picked up Serena in my arms, and carried her inside, gently placing her down on my couch. She was wearing a reflective yellow rain jacket, so she was easy to spot!

"Want a glass of wine, pretty lady?" I asked.

More sobs.

Around a half hour later, Serena was capable of speech.

"I ended it with Steve," she said. "He didn't take it well. He's based in Cincinnati, as you probably know, and he wanted us to continue our affair once the training program is over. It's only a two-hour drive between Indianapolis and Cincinnati."

"Doesn't he know you have a lover in Indy?" I asked.

"Philip, Steve's fixated on me. He's lost touch with reality. He actually thought I loved him. I don't, and I never did. I thought we were just having fun, you know, a kind of friends with benefits thing? Some sex to make the damnable Intensive Training stint more bearable?"

"Maybe he started that way, but Serena you are a woman like no other. I can certainly imagine a guy falling for you if he's having sex with you," I said. I was, of course, thinking of myself as Exhibit A. I didn't mention that she had told me she loved me; was that 'love' in the friends with benefits sense, too?

Serena began crying again. I waited for her to calm down, encouraging her to drink some wine through the tears. I wished I had some Xanax to give her, but I didn't. Finally, she continued.

"I don't know how he did, it, well maybe I do know, but anyway he found Frank's coordinates, and he told him of our affair," she said. I assumed Frank was the name of her lover in Indy. It seemed pretty clear.

"How did Frank take it?" I asked, even if it was easy to guess the answer, given how upset Serena was.

We took another sobbing break. When Serena was again capable of speech, she mumbled, "Not well."

I figured a little make-up sex and Frank would come around. All sex with Serena is great. I wouldn't have minded fighting with Serena just to experience her version of make-up sex, but of course I wisely didn't say that. Instead, I just said, "Frank will come around. I'm sure he loves you and will forgive you."

"It's not like that, Philip. Frank and I aren't married, well, at least not to each other," Serena said, letting that just hang in the air.

"Are you married, Serena?" I asked. I could care less about Frank.

"Maybe, I don't really know. Frank definitely is, however, and I'm the other woman," she said. "Well, I guess now I was the other woman. Past tense. You see, Steve told Frank's wife, too."

Okay, Steve is a vindictive bastard. Good to know. I was more curious about how Serena could not know whether or not she was married? I figured the answer to that could wait for another time.

"Do Frank and his wife have children?" I asked.

"Yes, two. They're adorable, too. I've made such a mess of my life! Hold me, Philip. Please?"

I held her. She cried some more. I found out that I was the reason she broke it off with Steve. She sensed the mean streak in him, and, well, quite simply, she just liked me more. At least, that's what she said. Now I seemed to be the only guy standing between her and a total breakdown.

I had to abandon the strategy I had worked out in the car, which was to tell Serena about Mandy and how I had a chance with her again, and to leave the field clear for Steve, and now that I knew his name, for Frank, as well. I figured two men should be enough for any woman, even one as amazing as Serena. Now, however, I seeing how vulnerable Serena was, and in particular she was in much too fragile a state to handle that kind of news, and I liked her way too much to do that to her.

Instead I just sat with Serena, as she cried off and on, trying to comfort her. After a couple of hours, Serena surprised me when she spoke her next sentence.

"Philip, my lover, you're sweet to comfort me as you're doing, but it's not what I need. What I really need is for you to make love to me. Not tender love, but the other kind," she said, sniffing back the tears.

The other kind? What the fuck was that? While I was pondering what she could possibly have meant, Serena was putting on her raincoat.

Serena was sensing my incomprehension. She once again went explicit, saying, "Maybe you could fuck me in the woods? Tied to a tree? Don't be gentle."

Bizarrely, that appealed to me. I'd always wanted to fuck outdoors, but no woman I'd dated had ever agreed to do it. Now I had this gorgeous goddess, one hell of a farmer's daughter sexpot, begging me for it.

"It's raining cats and dogs outside," I pointed out. "The storm clouds have made it as dark as night."

"You won't melt, Philip. We can still see a little bit. We can come back here after, and you can dry me off. Thoroughly, you know?" Serena said, winking. God, the woman has a sexy wink! "Nobody else will be in the woods during the rain."

"Old man Potter walks in the woods, rain or shine," I pointed out.

"Well then, maybe he'll get a treat watching us," Serena teased. "I'll sweeten the deal. I'll go with only a raincoat on my body; nothing else. Deal?"

"Deal," I said. Serena seemed to be able to read my mind, detailing all of my perversions, and offering them to me on a platter. It was amazing.

Seeing Serena in her bright yellow raincoat, naked underneath it, was a revelation. The 'coat' was crotch length, and she had it fully zipped up. She unzipped to her navel, so there were generous peaks at her boobs, and then she quickly zipped it right back up. She smiled coyly. I had to admit it: she looked hot to trot. Sizzling hot to trot. I got another sexy wink.

"Do you think old man Potter will like me in this coat?" she asked, running her tongue suggestively over her upper lip.

"I'll bet you'll see the effect of your coat and body beneath it, and your pretty face, reflected in his pants," I said.

Serena giggled. It was so good to hear her giggle after so much sobbing. She zipped up the coat fully, preparing to go outside.

"He won't see us, Philip. Nobody in his right mind would go for a walk in the woods in this weather. Except for us, of course," Serena said, and she giggled again. The rain was hitting the windows fiercely. The wind had turned the rain almost horizontal. The drops were still huge.

"What if Old Man Potter does though, and what if he sees us? He may want sloppy seconds," I said.

"Well, we can explain to him that you can't always get what you want," she said. "I'm not that kind of girl, Philip, and I'd hope you would know that. Anyway, don't worry. It's not gonna happen."

That got me thinking. "Have you ever fucked outdoors, tied to a tree, before?" I asked.

"I grew up on a farm, remember? Summers get so very boring. One has to do something to get through the monotony, you know? Besides, it wasn't my idea, anyway," she said.

"You must have had some interesting boyfriends. Did they tie you up and 'rape you,' too?" I asked.

"You're a curious little devil, aren't you Philip?" We still hadn't gone outside. I saw some more lightning off in the distance.

"Yes, I am," I said. "Was it always the same boyfriend?"

"It wasn't a boyfriend; at least, not exactly," Serena said.

"What was it, then, a forest elf?" I asked.

"Farms are isolated. The closest farms to us had only girls. Not much fun for me, but my brother Clark enjoyed all the girls of the neighboring farms, if you know what I mean," she said. "He especially enjoyed Annabelle, of the Davis' farm. She was a little casual with her sexual favors, but rumor had it that she was the best fuck in the county. Clark never seemed able to get enough of her. Clark too has real talent in bed, to hear Annabelle tell it."

"Well then, who was it who 'enjoyed' you, tied to a tree in a woods?" I asked. "I mean if it wasn't exactly your boyfriend, whatever that means?"

"I'd rather not say, Philip," Serena said.

"I'm now dying of curiosity," I said.

"Why? It's all old news. The point is you're going to enjoy me now, right? Focus, Philip! I need your help. I'm in trouble here," Serena said, and she was close to tears again.

"Tell me," I said.

Serena glared at me. At least she wasn't crying.

"Why should I tell you? I don't want to, and you don't know him anyway," she said.

"You should tell me because if you do, I'm taking you to the woods right now, and we're going to get wet and you're going to have orgasms by the truckload," I said.

"Promise?" Serena asked, sweetly, as if she were a little girl.

"Cross my heart," I said.

"You won't back out? The rain is pretty intense, you know," Serena said.

I grabbed the Intensive Training manual. "Professor Taylor calls this the bible," I said. I put it on the table and put my hand on it. "I swear I'll fuck the bejesus out of you." I roughly unzipped her yellow raincoat, exposing her charms to my hungry eyes.

"You make a compelling argument. Well played. His name is Clark," she said.

"Does Clark have a last name?" I asked.

"Of course. Everyone does, except for Cher. What is this, twenty questions?" Serena was getting annoyed.

"Tell me Clark's last name, and we're off to the woods," I said. I had my suspicions.

"Collinsworth. Okay? Happy now?" Serena answered, combing anger with shame.

I was not prepared for that, despite my suspicions. I held her, and I kissed her, and then I said, "Come on. We'll find a tree that not's too rough. You're going to get seriously fucked." Collinsworth was Serena's last name, too. Clark had to be her brother. No wonder she was reluctant to tell me. I guessed she really is a farmgirl!

I held open the door for her, and followed her out. The yellow raincoat barely cleared her luscious ass. I remembered that first night she had shared my bed, and how ripe, smooth, and inviting her seductive ass looked as she slept, naked, next to me.

"That's a good boy," Serena said, as she pulled me along after her. As she spoke a huge thunderclap entered our ears.

"The storm is still ten minutes away," Serena said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"The time between the thunder and the lightning," she said, and seeing my face, she smiled, saying "Farmgirl knowledge. Storms and incest, we learn the whole shebang." So, it was in fact her brother! Unless, of course, it was her father? Or both? Jeez, just how strange is this gorgeous woman I'm taking to the woods during a vicious thunderstorm?

Serena took me outside and pulled me along, heading straight for the small woods close to our apartment complex. She made sure I brought some rope along, too. The rain felt cold, but I didn't care, because Serena was firecracker hot, and her heat was contagious.

As we walked I thought about the fucked-up adolescence Serena had, back in backwoods Indiana. It was fucked up in several ways, I thought, as I chuckled to myself over my silent pun. The woods was small. If you tried to go deep into the woods to minimize the chances of being discovered, you ended up just exiting the other side. In the winter you'd be able to see right through it, but just then there was sufficient foliage to hide us, and in particular to hide Serena's naked body.

We saw nobody in the woods. Serena chose a tree and backed into it, her yellow raincoat serving as a buffer between the bark and her naked back. I tied her up. She'd have no escape without me. Then I surprised her by adding a blindfold.

"Oooh, sexy," she said, once she couldn't see.

"Did your bother Clark do that, too?" I asked.

"No," was all she said in reply.

I had her back to the tree. I had wondered if maybe it was better if her front was against the tree, since it would be perhaps easier to fuck her, but I didn't want those precious boobs of hers to be injured. I unzipped her raincoat and she was completely exposed, just the way I like my women.

I knew Serena wanted me to be brutal, but it's just not in my nature. I thought of Steve fucking the bejesus out of her 'behind my back,' and that helped me get angry and want to punish her with my cock, instead of the more intuitive desire simply to make love with her.

A huge bolt of lightning lit up the sky. Almost immediately after it, with at most a 15 second delay, and we both heard the terribly loud thunder clap. Serena's body shivered at the sound, and then she smiled at me. "Rain's coming, lover," she said, and as she finished her three words, I felt the big splat of a heavy raindrop.

I noticed, as it was hard not to, that the lightning lit up the forest for a moment or two, exposing just how gorgeous Serena's naked body looked, tied up against that tree. She looked like a sweet little forest nymph, ready to be fucked. All that luscious flesh stood out among the dark browns and greens of the forest, in the brief illumination of the lightning.

Anyone in the woods looking in her direction would see her and notice her. Serena was right, though. She and I were the only people stupid enough to go into the woods during such a ferocious late summer squall.

"This is south Texas rain," I said, as I felt another drop, then another, and then a literal cascade of the huge drops splattering on us, and all around us. We were slightly protected by the tree, but not that much, as the rain was almost horizontal, due to the strong guests of wind.

Was it stupid to tie Serena to a tree during a lightning laced thunderstorm? I did a quick look around, and luckily there were much taller trees all around the one I had chosen, which was a dogwood. Good. That minimized the danger.

My cock was hard as I took in the naked body of the prettiest woman I had ever seen, and yes, her body was female perfection itself. There's something about a wet, blindfolded, naked woman, washed in rain, her hair clinging to the sides of her head, raindrops perfectly clinging to her boobs, that is just sexiness incarnate. Her nipples were hard, and stuck out nicely.

My little submissive slut, I thought to myself. I wanted to use the word 'slut' or 'bitch,' out loud, but I just couldn't. Instead I said, "Spread your legs, woman." Serena immediately spread her legs for me.

I arranged my hard cock at her entrance and kept it there. She could feel it there, and I wanted to make her wonder. Serena was breathing hard, in anticipation. Without warning, I shoved it all the way in, hard. Serena gasped. I loved it. I kept thrusting, and with every thrust I was rewarded with a soft gasp.

I slapped the edge of her buttocks, hard, and thrust in at the same time, and Serena's gasps got louder. I wanted to make the bitch scream. OMG, I just managed to call her a bitch, if only in my mind. I could do this.

I began to thrust as hard as I could, slapping her with all my might, and I said, loud, "Take it, you slut. Take it and like it!" and I let loose with a volley of fierce thrusts and slaps. Serena was squirming against her bounds, and - yes! - she began to scream.

"Oh God, Philip, yes, give it to me! Punish me with your big cock!" she yelled at the top of her voice. This was followed by loud moans as I continued to thrust and slap, thrust and slap, thrust and slap.

Serena's screams and moans were getting really loud. I was loving it. If old man Potter were anywhere around he would hear her, and come to investigate. I so wanted her to be discovered, and for the life of me I didn't know why.

All good things come to an end. My estimate was that Serena climaxed twice, screaming like a banshee each time, but one never knows for sure. Well, Serena should have known, of course, but I'd be damned before I asked her if she came or not.

Anyway, she was sinking, and only the ropes were holding her upright. I untied her and ordered her to suck me until I got hard again. She got on her knees and sucked, and by now it was really pouring rain. We were both getting soaked. I loved looking at Serena's drenching wet body as she gave me a wonderful blowjob.

Serena got me hard again. There was a nearby tree and it had a thick and almost horizontal branch, and I had Serena lean over it and I tied her to it. She had to know I was going to take her from behind. She whispered to me, "Old Man Potter is behind you."

That surprised me.

"Is he watching us?" I asked.

"Not really. He's not watching us, per se , he's watching me. He has his cock out. It looks like a tree stump in these woods, it's so thick," she said, always whispering.

"Long, too?" I asked.

"No, just thick. It's as thick as all get-go. I'm a big fan of thick cocks," she said. I felt a little inadequate. My cock was not thick, and not especially long. Still, I had the girl, and it was my cock that was enjoying her.

I had her in position, with my cock at her entrance. It got harder when she told me we were being watched.

"As thick as your brother's cock?" I asked, then feeling like an idiot as soon as I asked. I had no idea what her brother's cock was like, and I didn't care. Did I?

"No, lover. Nobody's cock is as thick as my brother's, and nobody's is as long. It's not about the cocks, Philip, it's about the man who owns them. I want your cock, and I want it now!" she said, always whispering, but making it seem as if she were shouting.

"You want Potter's cock when I'm done with you?" I asked, getting ready to shove myself inside her. That kind of talk turned me on. I had no idea what I'd have done if she had said yes, however.

"I hope you'll never be done with me. Get on with it, you bastard," she said. Hmm. Cleverly not answering my question.

I thrust in hard and deep. It was easier in this position. Serena played to the audience and screamed to the high heavens, using curse words a proper lady should never use, nor even hear. I loved it.

Serena pushed back to meet my every thrust. Her running commentary, probably for Potter's benefit as well as mine, was colorful and loud. Her whole body quivered when she climaxed. She begged for no more. "I'm too sensitive, lover. I can't take anymore," she said.

"You'll take it and you'll love it, bitch!" I replied, and I kept right on fucking her as she whimpered along. All good things must come to an end (bad things, too, for that matter) and eventually I could not hold back any longer. I thought of my mother's face which always ruins my arousal, and it helped for a while, but if you're fucking a sexpot as hot as Serena, you just cannot hold off forever!

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers
12