Serena's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SereneGal
SereneGal
12 Followers

Settling back on her heels, Serena looked at the picture of debauchery he made. His head was laid back, shirt off, knees spread wide with his pants around his ankles. She thought to herself, that it was time to get those out of the way as well. She slipped his shoes off, then removed the pants and socks. Now completely naked and spread for her enjoyment, Serena wondered, if only for a moment, where to start.

Serena edged closer on her knees. She ran her hands up his legs to his inner thighs and bypassed his enticing package. Scratching her fingernails through his neatly trimmed pubic hairs. She studied the hard cock laid out before her. It's shape an enticing perfection. Not quite the nine inches he'd claimed online, but a heady seven and a half at least, with a nice girth, and perfectly formed bulbous head. Up, and back down her hands traveled, teasing ever closer to the erection laid invitingly on his lower abdomen. With each pass of her hands, his body began to tremble more.

Finally, she grasped the aching cock and brought it up towards her mouth. Running her tongue over the head and down its length. She traveled back up and took the head inside her mouth for just a moment. Teasing with a small amount of suction. Dipping her tongue into the slit. Letting it ease past her lips, she ran her open mouth down the shaft, towards his full, tight ballsack. Licking the vein separating the two and moving over to take one of the orbs fully into her mouth. Mr T let out an astonished gasp as her lips closed over his sack. Serena knew most women didn't think to do this, or enjoy such a delicacy. Allowing her tongue to lave the testicle in her mouth while her hand continued to stroke his cock from base to tip.

He murmured a "fuck yeah" and pumped his hips, jacking himself in her hand, while her mouth worked to the other side, giving it the same treatment.

Not wanting to waste her expertise by using her hand, she licked back up his rod and took him fully into her mouth. Nicely lubricated now, she pushed her head down his length again, taking him deep into her throat, and nuzzling into his pubic hairs at the base. She swallowed and he grunted at the sensation of her muscles working his head. Allowing her tongue past her lips, she licked at the base of his manhood once and worked the shaft with it as she bobbed her head up and down his engorged cock, applying a strong suction. Bringing her hands up. The right went to his balls and began a gentle massage as the left worked towards his hip and encouraged him to move with her. Grunting and panting as he worked to her rhythm.

Serena continued to bob her head up and down, alternating deep penetrating suction with an active tongue. Running figure eights over the head and around the crown. She dipped her tongue into the slit again and he let loose an anguished groan. Applying the flat of her tongue to the sensitive area at the beginning of the head, she sucked a little harder and used her hand to jack the base of his cock. She continued to alternate between working the head and taking him to the root. With her left hand rubbing his balls, and behind them on the perineum, the right actively jacking, when he wasn't completely down her throat. Serena knew, with this triple assault on his manhood, and him actively fucking her face, he wouldn't last long. Sure enough, it wasn't long before,

"Fuck Shell, I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

Nodding her head in ascent, and murmuring, "mhmm", she let him know she intended to receive his load.

His motions soon became erratic, and with one last thrust he placed his hand gently on the back of her head. As if ensuring she wouldn't let loose of his throbbing, shooting cock. She had no intentions of abandoning her post.

Serena eagerly accepted his thrust and the pulses of cum shooting down her throat. She pulled her head up, to allow some to spurt onto her tongue as well. The taste one she craved during her long months of seclusion.

When he was finally done shooting what was definitely more than a mouthful, Serena gently lapped at his softening cock. Allowing him to come down from his orgasm. Easing off, before he became too sensitive. Serena then stood and parted her robe and placed her knees on the outside of his hips, to straddle him and rest in his lap. She leaned forward and placed a kiss to the base of his neck and whispered, "That was just to take the edge off. Hopefully you'll be ready for a more thorough round two soon."

Still panting, he turned his head toward her voice and replied, "Certainly, Serena... what did you have in mind for next time?"

Jumping back off his lap. Serena was already backing her way to her escape hatch.. "What did you call me?" she gasped, in total shock. Pressing the button on her locket, she turned and slammed into the bathroom.

To Be Continued...

SereneGal
SereneGal
12 Followers
12