Serendipitous Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt like every bone and muscle in her body had become one, merged into an instrument that solely existed for his pleasure, so when her lips were unwillingly torn from the blistering heat of his kisses, she couldn't help but keen from their loss. Almost as quickly as his lips had been taken away from her, she felt his maddening touch extricate itself from her wanton core as she was flipped around so that she had her hands against the wall. Her quivering legs spread wider as his Doc Martins kicked her feet apart, and she felt her pussy clench in anxious anticipation as she felt her skirt pushed up against her lower back. It was only when she heard his commanding voice whispering harshly in her ear that she knew his true intentions. "You have been a very, very bad little slut. You practically fucked a stranger in the middle of the dance floor. Then, you basically begged me to thrust my thick. Meaty. Cock. Into that tight little pussy of yours right here in this bathroom, whereanyonecould see. Is that what you want, you little whore? Do you want everyone in this club to see me railing you? To watch as I penetrate your impatient, hungry snatch, over and over while you scream out my name? Is that what you want?"

Her brain had gone on vacation as soon as he started to berate her because all she could focus on was her desperate need to be fucked good and hard. The throbbing in her pussy was becoming so unbearable that she really was on the verge of not caring if he took her in the bathroom, so long as his cock split her open soon. Her distraction had become so great that she hadn't realized that he was waiting for her to speak. Although she tried to keep her voice neutral, there was no way to disguise her body's longing need as she replied, "Sir, I will gratefully accept whatever attention you feel I deserve. My body only exists to service your pleasure."

Although her answer greatly pleased him, he kept his excitement in check as he mulled over her words. "My pleasure, eh?" he mused, more to himself than to her. "Well," he continued, "at present, you have greatlydispleased me with your wanton displays, and for that, you must be punished." His words sent an irrepressible shiver down her spine as she understood his intentions. Without being told, she began to count for him as soon as she felt the familiar sharp sting of being spanked. In the back of her mind, she realized they had a bit of an audience since men couldn't avoid their little tableau either as they entered or exited the bathroom; however, none of the onlookers seemed to mind the inconvenience. As much as she wanted to feel embarrassed for her incredibly public display of sexuality—in fact, she'd never gone remotely this far, outside of a bedroom, before—she couldn't: all she could think about what how insanely aroused she felt, and how amazing it would feel to finally feel him pushing inside her, fucking her within an inch of her life.

After thirty hits, her ass had become a lovely blush-red shade. It had been a while since he was spanked someone so well, and his palm was beginning to develop a dull ache—a sign of being out of practice. He watched as she slumped, bonelessly against the wall, and he knew they needed to leave before he really lost control. This time when he grabbed her elbow, he did so much more gently, but he was careful not to walk too quickly as she stumbled a little behind him. They were lucky, and were able to grab a cab within minutes of exiting the club, and he was grateful that the cooler air outside the club had somewhat defogged her brain since he wasn't positive he would've been able to direct the cab driver to her apartment otherwise.

Unlike their first cab ride, this was one accomplished mostly in silence as each relived the lurid events from the club. Soon enough, he was paying the cabbie as they got out of the cab in front of her apartment. As they walked up the few steps to her front door, he kept his hand on the small of her back, grounding her, while at the same time keeping her barely leashed lust smoldering on a low burn.

They stood in front of her door for several minutes as her brain struggled to remember basic motor functions: a difficulty that was manifesting itself in her obvious inability to hold on to her keys without twitching. At this rate, he knew they'd be standing on her stoop all night, and as delightfully cool as it felt outside at 2 a.m., his skin was craving something else. She was grateful to him as she felt his hand skirt up her arm before steadying her jerky wrist enough to hold on to her keys; however, she was even more grateful that he fitted the key into the lock because her brain had become a total blank when he braced himself by gripping the naked skin of her upper thigh. Her distraction was so complete that were it not for his gentle, yet urgent pelvic bump against her ass, she was convinced she would've continued to stand obliviously in front of her now open front door. As it was, the unexpected jolt woke up her brain enough that she crossed the threshold into her apartment, registering a quiet click as he latched the door once they were both safely ensconced in her apartment.

The dim half-light in her apartment seemed to heighten the intimacy of their situation as he contemplated his next move. His raging hard on was in desperate need of attention, and he could practically feel the slick creaminess of her pussy caressing his cock just by thinking about it. Despite his need, he knew he couldn't fuck her quite yet. He had been aroused almost all day, and, it had unfortunately been a couple months since his last hook up, so he didn't trust himself not to explode too quickly once he sheathed himself inside her. No, he wanted to truly enjoy himself, dragging it out as long as he could. Still, he needed some kind of release...and he did need to punish her after all.

She almost lost her already precarious balance as he deftly pivoted her around by her hip bone, but she was able to steady herself without too much incident. His eyes drank in her heaving bosom and the surprised "o" of her mouth as he waited for her to regain her composure. Once she had, he spoke very quietly, forcing her to lean forward slightly as she strained to pick up his words, "That was an interesting display this evening. I don't think I've ever known such a wanton little slut. Clearly, you need to be punished, so that you will learn to be better behaved in public in the future." If he hadn't been standing so close to her, the darkness would've caused him to miss the shiver that ran through her, but as it was, he felt more than saw her excitement as the prospect of her impending punishment. Reassured by her eagerness, he continued on, saying "I don't think your cunt has earned a pounding from my cock yet, so you have to convince me. Show me how hungry you are to feel me stretching your slick pussy walls with my throbbing dick, slut. You need to earn your right to be properly fucked. If you fail me though, you will continued to be punished, and know that your disobedience will be punished even worse." He watched as her tongue hungrily wet her lips in anticipation of what was to come, but he secretly loved the fact that she still had the brassiness to ask, "How may I earning my fucking, sir?"

Her lust ratcheted up to eleven as he articulated each word of his response, "On. Your. Knees." If it wasn't for the hardwood floor in her living room, she would've just let her weight buckle, so as not to waste any more time in getting to his cock. As it was though, she felt like she managed to go from standing to kneeling in front of him in record time. She wasn't sure how forward he wanted her to be, and she didn't want to risk displeasing him again, so she kept her gaze lowered as she rested her hands lightly on top of her thighs before she asked, "May I touch you, sir?" She could tell he was pleased by this sign of subservience because she felt his hand stroke the crown of her head as he replied, "Convince me of how eager you are for me to violate you like a good little slut."

To say she was eager was an understatement. He was frankly a little surprised by how forcefully she was trying to undo his jeans in order to get to his cock. Within seconds, her nimble fingers had his jeans unbuttoned and were pushing them and his black boxer-briefs off the tight, smooth globes of his ass. His engorged cock stood proudly erect from his crotch, and she took a moment to appreciate his glistening head and his considerable girth. She reached out tentatively to wrap one delicate hand around his trembling member, as she reverently cupped his hairless balls with her other hand. As she gingerly rolled his heavy cum-filled sac around in her palm, her thumb teasingly ran over and around his head, distributing the dewy pre-cum that was leaking from his shaft. Her weight shifted as she rocked into a more upright position and she took a second to make sure her jaw was relaxed before finally enveloping him in the moist depths of her mouth.


She struggled for a minute to accommodate the sheer thickness of his girth as it fought against the tininess of her mouth, causing a small ache to develop at the base of her jaw. She knew she couldn't displease him though, so she quickly resolved to fight back against her treacherous body. Carefully, she took a deep breathe in through her nose as she simultaneously relaxed her throat muscles. Between the two actions, she began to feel some easing in the tightness of her jaw, and she tentatively hazarded a caress of her dexterous tongue against the velvety steel of his rod. While she had been figuring out how to best accomplish her oral ministrations, her right hand had migrated from his ball sac to his ass, and she felt his butt cheeks clench reflexively as she gently swiped her tongue over his weeping head. Once she felt confident that her mouth wasn't going to rebel against her, she closed her eyes and began to let herself enjoy the blowjob.

Giving head had always been something she'd enjoyed, and depending on the guy, had even been something that could get her wet. In this case, she was definitely getting wet—or to put it more accurately, soaking. With each deep breath she took, she savored the smell of his sweat and arousal that was permeating his crotch, which in turn caused the walls of her pussy to grasp at nothingness. The slicker she could feel her empty snatch getting, the more enthusiastic her ministrations became. Soon, her mouth was performing a carefully coordinated bob and weave dance: her head energetically bobbing as her tongue weaved over and around his turgid dick, stroking him further and further into madness.

There wasn't any of word for it: she was driving him certifiably mad with her oral ministrations. Finding women that could give him head had always proved challenging. Even though he wasn't so long that women had to worry about triggering a gag reflex, he'd learned early on that the thickness that gave his women so much vaginal pleasure tended to give them unsurpassable oral pain. As such, even when a woman was willing to go down on him, he rarely got to enjoy it because he had to come almost immediately or risk the woman not finishing because of lockjaw. She, on the other hand, was clearly taking her time with him. He watched as her head moved up and down along his shaft, her lips wrapped around his stake like her life depended on it. Despite being a Dom, and having commanded a number of women over the years to go down on him, he'd never gotten the feeling that his sub was worshipping his body with her mouth, and yet, that was clearly what she was doing. With every swipe of her tongue, with every renewed vacuum suction of her mouth, he felt her telling him how much she wished to please him. Without really thinking about it, he dug his fingers further into her silky red locks, moaning as he felt her small fingers grip his ass even harder as she smiled around his cock. It seemed like her delicious torment would never end as they developed an infinite loop of him vocalizing his appreciation for her work, and her lapping and sucking on him like her life would end if she stopped.


After about twenty minutes of pleasurable torment, he felt the first stirrings of his orgasm. His breathing began growing erratic as part of him fought against his impending pleasure in attempt to prolong the delicious feeling of her lips wrapped around him. Ultimately though, his body wasn't strong enough to hold out against her unrelenting ministrations. He could feel the effort she was making to keep his cock from popping out of her mouth as he began spurting his thick, hot cum into her hungry orifice: as it was, he could feel some of his cum leaking out of the sides of her mouth as she desperately tried to keep her lips wrapped around his shaft until every tiny drop of cum had been spent. Finally, he felt the cooler air of the apartment on his flaccid cock as it slid out of her mouth accompanied by a small whimper from her.

"That was..." his voice trailed off. Even though he was a writer, he had no words to describe what had just occurred between them. Amazing? Of course, but it seemed so mundane to describe what she had just done. Magical? Well, yes, that too, but he wasn't a sixteen year old describing how she lost her virginity to her high school sweetheart. Mind-blowing? Obviously. He was still mulling over how to finish his statement, when he heard her small voice ask, "Was it pleasing, sir?" Her question snapped him back into the here-and-now: he was trying to express how she had caused an existential shift in his understanding of the universe, and she just wanted to be fucked. She wasn't his girlfriend: hell, she was barely a step above a stranger—he didn't owe her any special insight into his soul...even if he did feel strangely compelled to provide such unsolicited information.

Without saying another word to her, he took her by the hand and pulled her up the length of his body. With less grace then he was aiming for, he toed off his Doc Martins before kicking off his cumbersome pants. He could feel her eyes on his body as they drank in his impressive discombobulation, but instead of feeling annoyed, he actually enjoyed sharing this unintentional moment of goofiness with her. Once he was functionally naked from the waist down, he began walking back toward her bedroom, holding her hand as she quietly trailed behind him. As he pushed open the door to her room, his eyes quickly scanned around taking in the presence of her sparse furniture: her bed with its little side table, a papasan chair with a black, brushed velvet cushion, and a low, four drawer dresser were the only big things in there. In a strange way, it reminded him of his bedroom back home.

Silently, he turned around to face her. He felt odd though because for the first time in his life, he wasn't sure how to proceed. As much as he wanted to continue with their scenario, he also had an almost crippling desire to just cuddle with her and find out what made her laugh. It was an unsettling feeling. He wasn't sure how, but she seemed to pick up on his strange mood. Instead of pretending like his silence was a sign of displeasure, she took it as a sign to seduce him. She stepped into his space as she ran her hands over his broad shoulders, simultaneously pushing off his unbuttoned dress shirt. After she tossed his shirt to the floor, she ran her hands back down his arms, starting at his shoulders until her fingers laced together with his own. Using their conjoined hands, she lifted up the hem of her black mesh shirt, twisting into his body as their arms slowly peeled the little scrap of nothing off her torso. Once they had flung her shirt into a corner, she casually brought her arms down, making sure to ghost them over his neck and back until her hands finally came to rest on his bare ass. Her nimble fingers easily slid under his tight black t-shirt, and as she slowly ran her hands up his strong, muscular back, her forearms served to divest his shirt from his body. Like her mesh shirt, his t-shirt got casually thrown away as her eyes drank in the sheer wonderfulness of his naked body. As much as she just wanted to throw him on her bed and have her wicked way with him, she forced herself not to rush. She placed his hands on her torso and let him decide which article of clothing to divest her of next. He surprised her with his dexterity though as one hand easily undid the bra clasp tucked away in the valley between her ample breasts, while the other simultaneously unzipped her skirt slipping it off her hips like she was a greased pole. Just as she was about to reach down to take her boots off, he stepped into her space, forcing her to stop. As she straightened up to see what he wanted, his mouth crashed against hers smothering her lips with his passion.

The passion in his kiss was surpassed only by the frustration in her own. She had been a horny mess all day, and while her vibrator-induced orgasm had taken a little of the edge off, it had done nothing to relieve the undeniably desperate throbbing ache that had been centered in her loins since she'd laid eyes on him that morning. They toppled on to her bed in a tangle of limbs as their hands mutually sought out as much of each other's bodies as they could find. Unfortunately, they had to take a brief interlude from their heavy petting because their unplanned fall on to her bed meant that half of their lower bodies were still dangling rather uncomfortably off the edge of it. After taking a few seconds to get themselves realigned further up her bed, they resumed their making out, albeit at a significantly less frenzied pace. His mouth was placing slow, burning kisses all around her neck as his hands played with her breasts. The heat from his kisses was igniting every nerve in her body, but his calloused fingers were responsible for the near constant fluttering of her vaginal muscles as they danced like marionette dolls controlled by a "string" tied to her overly stimulated nipples. As her nails grazed over the broad plane of his back, she couldn't help the small whimper that squeaked out of her mouth as her nipple registered the roughness of his fingers being replaced by the roughness of his tongue.

He smiled against her creamy breast when he heard her sound of frustration: he knew how she felt. As much as he just wanted to bruise her inner thighs with his hip bones from railing her into another dimension, he couldn't deny how much he wanted to savor every moment of their encounter. However since they'd never hooked up before, he didn't want her to get the wrong impression that he was a complete bastard, particularly when he'd been told by several of his former lovers that he was more generous than most. Despite his initial intention to just gently torment her body for hours before subjecting her to serial orgasmic bliss, he decided to give her an expanded preview of what he had in store for her. His mouth reluctantly gave up suckling her taut peak as it began scattering feather-light kisses down her toned body, over her shapely hips, and up the insides of her pale moonbeam thighs until he was a mere inches away from her carefully landscaped snatch. He took a deep whiff of her alluring womanly aroma before finally setting his mouth to the one area of her body he'd thought about most of the day.

Her brain officially turned to goo the moment she felt the raspiness of his tongue skirt the edges of her pussy. In her need, she reached down until her small hand was palming as much of his skull as it could so that she could force his tongue deeper into her body. Unfortunately, both his physical and mental resolve were stronger than her own, and he refused to be rushed by her insistent pushing. She eased up the pressure she was exerting on his head, to be rewarded by the feel of his tongue deftly spearing her throbbing core as he began his oral assault on her pussy. His mouth and his tongue seemed like they were everywhere at once: sucking on her clit, penetrating her molten depths, slurping down her gushing womanly nectar—always keeping her on the knife's edge of orgasm. She tried to bear his insufferable patience for as long as she could, until she could ignore her body's ultimate desire no longer. Forcing his head deeper into her pussy, she began to twist her hips to get a better angle as her undulating pelvis began to ride his tongue. As she felt him try to rebel against her, she dug her nails into his scalp as her breathing began growing erratic. Her labored breathing hitched one last time before she finally succumbed to her shattering orgasm.