Serendipity

Story Info
I hadn't seen Liam in a long time.
1.3k words
4.34
10.7k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew exactly who was at my door. He had a very distinct knock; Liam is heavy-handed. I heard it while in my bedroom; it was short, rhythmic pounding. Loud enough to wake me out of my sleep or disturb whatever I was doing. I placed my finger between the pages of "Sleeping Beauty," the short story I was reading while I waited for his arrival, and made my way from my bedroom to the door of my apartment. I peeped out of the peephole. Instantly, my heart fluttered a little; it was a short glance, but I could tell that Liam was freshly shaven and damn it, if he didn't look sexy in his work uniform. And he didn't come empty handed; he brought my favorite dessert.

"Hi, handsome," I said as I allowed him entrance.

"Hey," he said as he handed me my food. I guided him through my place and placed my dessert on counter.

He was on his phone, normally this would've annoyed me, but it had been weeks since I'd seen him and it would have been petty of me to comment on him being on the phone while talking to me, but he does it to everyone. I strategically planned my outfit; it was cute without me looking like I was trying too hard. High-waisted jeans, black tank, and my favorite boots but I made sure my bra had just enough support for extra perkiness since my breasts were the first thing that would catch his attention.

"Aren't you going to shower?" I asked him, noticing that he came inside without his bag of clothes to change into.

"Yeah, if you give me a second," he said in his normal playful, yet sarcastic, voice.

"Don't get an attitude with me," I said, feeding into his game.

He quickly ended his phone call and with a smirk on his face, he pressed his body against mine, forcing my back against the wall. "Who do you think you're talking to?" he said and before I could answer, he pulled down my shirt, exposing my bra. I couldn't move. He took one of my breasts out and immediately latched on. I love it when he dominates me. I was 100 percent at his mercy.

"Liam, we have to go," I said breathlessly. He squeezed harder, ignoring me.

"Mmm," he moaned as he took more of my dark nipple in his mouth.

"You're not the boss," he said to me. There's nothing I could do with him. I could feel myself getting wet. The more he teased me, the more willing I was to forget whatever evening plans we made and let him do whatever he wanted. I felt him getting hard the more he held me against the wall with the weight of his body.

"I'm serious, we can't be late," I said, modestly trying to wiggle my way out of his grip. "What do you wanna do, Jayde?"

I honestly didn't want him to stop. My inner secret certainly didn't want the party to end. I cupped his face, pulling him up to mine. "I don't wanna be fucked in the middle of the hallway," I said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

"Hold on, I gotta take a shower," he said sarcastically.

He stepped out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed seeing him do so. He usually walks around naked. I can appreciate that more. Not only was Liam extremely handsome with cropped dark hair and gorgeous grey eyes, but he also had a banging body and a really big dick.

I laid back on my bed and watched him unwrap his towel. I don't know why, but it reminded me of the way a male Bird of Paradise would showcase his feathers when looking to attract a mate. Needless to say I was extremely attracted. I wanted Liam in my mouth and in my bed.

I smiled with delight when he crawled into my bed as if preparing to mount me; connecting his lips to mine. He tasted so good; I couldn't control my body's response. As his tongue claimed my mouth, his left hand wandered down to my already drenched panties. Yeah, I'd already taken off my jeans for accessibility purposes. He yanked off my panties and threw them on the floor. I unhooked my bra and did the same. Liam positioned himself between my legs. He cupped my ass and yanked me closer to him. He kissed and sucked on my nipples until I begged him to fuck me.

"I'm not done yet," he said sinisterly.

Leaving a kisses trail, he found his way to my inner secret. I was soaking wet. My hot pussy against his hot tongue; throbbing as he licked and teased me. "Mmm," he said, licking his lips. I bit my bottom lip. He felt so good, swirling his tongue and moaning and flicking my clit with his thumb. He knew exactly how to get me off. I felt my intensity rising. He spread my legs wider.

"You gonna come for me, baby?" he said.

"Mm, yes, babe. I'm going to come for you," I moaned. I couldn't resist. The way he was moving around and playing with my pussy, I couldn't hold it in. "Oh fuck!" I moaned, trying to get away as my orgasm reached its peak. There was no escaping his touch. I was locked in by his hands, latched together. My pussy pulsated as Liam licked up my juices, moaning in delight.

"Turn that ass around," he commanded, asserting that Alpha male disposition that I loved. I did what he said and turned around but he flipped me on my side and positioned himself between my legs. His dick was hard and already dripping with his precum. I sooo wanted to lick it all up. It was the least I could do since he let me come.

"Is this what you want?" Liam said, stroking his dick.

"Yes," I said.

He guided the head of his dick near my pussy, stroking my lips, making me even wetter.

"Please don't tease me," I begged. It was pure torture not feeling him inside me at this point.

"Are you going to come all over this dick?" he said, still teasing me with the head of his dick.

"Yes babe, please. Please fuck me," I begged.

Without warning, Liam gave me all of his dick. He piston in and out and I quickly rose to my peak again. His rhythmic movements forced my aching pussy to tighten around him. "Come on baby, come all over this dick," he said, slapping my ass. I closed my eyes. He felt so amazing.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," I breathed. My pussy gripped his dick. He kept slapping my ass and waves of orgasmic bliss took control of me for a split second, he pulled out; I think he was trying to maintain himself. He flipped me over onto my stomach and I instinctively raised my ass. He spread my legs more and thrust into me again. I'm pretty sure doggy-style is my second - if not - #1 favorite position and Liam knew it. He pressed his hand against my back, holding me down. I was senseless. All I could think about was how to take in as much of him as possible. It was like he read my mind; before I could adjust myself, he spread my legs wider, slowly working his way in and out so that I could feel every inch all the way to his hilt.

"You're so greedy," he said lustfully.

"Oh please, Liam," I moaned.

"Please, what?" he said, running the palm of his hands up to the back of my neck. I knew what was about to happen next. He was about to fuck the shit out of me. "Please fuck me, Liam." Jolts of pleasure rushed through me as he plunged between my legs with more force than I wouldn't dare attempt with any toy of mine. My muscles tightened as my moans filled the bedroom, shouting his name. He pulled completely out of me and spent himself on my back.

I laughed with childish, girly delight. It's never a disappointing experience whenever we're together. I didn't even realize how much time passed.