Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,879 Followers

Between the bar and the elevator both hearts were beating faster than normal. Each had a sense that there was something special here---that they were meant to do something together. Both were excited and terrified at the same time. Both had made a conscious decision to drop their guards and expose their delicate inner core---their fragile hearts---to each other. Their brains were just addled enough that it was not possible for them to see any future---immediate or long term.

They were naked in seconds; she took first dibs on the facilities. She was barely back in the bedroom when he knelt before her and his stiff tongue parted her folds. He lifted her slim form up and placed her at the edge of the small sofa. His strong hands held her muscled buttocks firmly; fingers caressed her crease. She came almost immediately. He persisted, consuming her secretions as if possessed, whimpering as her musk filled his senses. She came again; the second one snuck up on her and made her scream with pleasure. He kissed her tenderly, his fingers lingering on her slippery slot. He excused himself to pee.

She waited impatiently for him to return from the bathroom; moving to him as he exited, her slim fingers finding his hard cock, her tongue probing his mouth. Her lips trailed down along his muscled body. Sinking to her haunches, she took his cock head in her mouth.

Meredith had never before felt so deliciously wanton and slutty as her tongue explored his smooth organ. Lifting his heavy sack, she explored beneath, gently nibbling to the root of his fine cock and even allowing her tongue to dart back to his ass hole, rimming him and darting inside. He groaned; his fingers ran through her hair, caressing her neck...gentle fingers touching her ears...his other hand finding her small firm breasts.

Returning to his bulbous cock head, Meredith whimpered as she tasted his salty pre-cum. She would suck this man's cock; she would take his stiff prick deeper than she had ever taken any man. She would give him pleasure as no other ever had done; he would scream her name in bliss and agony. She would make him want her and no other woman...ever.

She sensed his rasping, rapid breathing changing, felt his cock stiffen even more. He was so close...hold him off...thrill him with your mouth and tongue...bring him to the edge and then deny him his release...over and over. He whimpered in a combination of frustration and excruciating pleasure. His toned form broke out in a slippery sweat which accentuated his enticing maleness. A fine, strong, handsome man with a fat hard cock. It was her cock now; she could never allow another woman to have it.

She allowed a single closely trimmed finger to slip back there...exploring and then retreating. Recovering her own slippery secretions from her dripping little cunt, she inserted just the tip...then withdrew...then back in again...then fucking his tight little rectum with her well lubed finger...all the way in now...searching for his special spot...finding it...he gasped. It was time to finish the deed.

She was literally fucking his big cock with her mouth taking it to the back of her throat and holding it there, breathing out through her nose...her hot breath enticing him...exciting him beyond belief...thrilling him as no woman had ever done before. He'd earned his release; she had earned her reward. Withdrawing until only his fat cock head remained in her mouth, it took little more than a swirl of her tongue and he came...screaming her name as she had planned...hoped.

She swallowed his sticky load quickly, continuing her measured sucking, reveling in how wonderful his slimy tool felt in her mouth as his salty essence slid down her throat to her tight little belly. She continued to softly, languorously move his still hard organ inside her hot little mouth, delighted to discover more in there...another boiling hot spurt hit her tongue. She groaned and whimpered, sucking him dry, leaving nothing inside his hard nuts. He deflated slightly, but her continued oral efforts quickly reversed the trend and he was soon bone hard and ready to fuck her.

He was impatient. He wanted---needed---to be inside her. Pulling her to her feet, he positioned his hard cock at her entrance, dragging the head along her slippery slot...tantalizing her as the round knob grazed her turgid button. The angle was wrong...they both knew it at the same second. She wantonly turned, leaning her elbows against the wall and thrusting her tight buttocks back toward him. She was presenting herself to him as a fertile animal might do in the wild. Her hand reached back as if to guide him; he needed no such assistance. Grabbing her firm hips in his strong hands and pulling her tight little ass toward him, he entered her quickly pulling her slim body onto his magnificent cock.

The angle was sheer perfection; she was certain no man had ever been that deep inside her before...filled her so perfectly...so completely. Oh, fuck! It was so damn good...better than anything she could have ever imagined. She rotated her strong young hips in concert with his thrusts. He took her deeply...pausing, then just the fat cock head inside her...teasing. His arms went around her...his fingers found her hard nipples. She grabbed his hand...sucked his fingers deep inside her mouth...positioned them where she wanted them inside her blood engorged folds. 'Fuck me with your cock...fuck me with your fingers. That's right...there!' She came with a shiver...and then again...and again. He was playing her body like a fine instrument...finding all of her special places...pushing every button...even ones she had not realized existed.

She was certain that her body had no more orgasms inside for the present. She needed him to finish, now...fuck her hard...bang her...own her...mark her...cum inside her.

"Cum for me, baby...fuck me...hard...deep...slam into me...ride this little body...bone this little bitch!"

He did not disappoint; his pace accelerated and his strong thighs slammed into her tight little rear with abandon. She felt him stiffen...the pace was blindingly fast...slamming into her...making her his woman. He screamed her name, held himself at her very depths, caressed her form with his hands and mouth...whispering her name over and over.

He wrapped her in his strong arms and carried her to the large bed; kicking the covers back he deposited her on the cool cotton. She stretched to her full length like a cat awakening from a warm nap on a sunlit window sill. She smiled up at him...he was grinning...looking at her as if contemplating a priceless work of art. And then he was with her, pulling the covers over their slick bodies, enveloping her in his strong arms. She felt his warm breath on her neck and shoulder. He whispered her name over and over...kissing her gently, leaving no part of her face unattended.

From Meredith's perspective, it was the most sublimely satisfying sexual experience of her thirty-five years. Her self-doubt crept in...what was he thinking? Had she been an adequate lover?

"That was beyond amazing...you are amazing...how did I get so lucky?"

He had said those words---not her. She, of course had thought them. For just a second, she felt quite proud of herself.

"Thank you, Mike---for the wonderfully sweet words and for what was for me...beyond..."

She buried her head in his shoulder and wept softly. He held her even tighter...pulled her even closer. Her soft lips explored his neck and face; she moved on top of him, her furry mound perfectly centered on his softened cock. Their hands roamed; occasionally they would break and just stare at each other...looking for some sign...the logic of two well-grounded people battling with the sheer amazement and joy.

She moved her hips slowly back and forth, lightly grazing his cock with her soft muff; it had exactly the effect she had hoped for. He was again hard...quite amazingly hard. Squatting over his proud organ, she centered it and slowly lowered herself onto his fuck tool, grinning lewdly as she did so.

Her playfulness took over as she reached back and stroked his fat balls. She was an athletic young woman; her strong thighs could continue like this for a very long time. She had never felt nor acted this wanton, this openly erotic...she wanted to own this cock now and forever...allow no other woman to have it ever...make it and him hers.

Without warning he rolled her over on her back...his lips explored...his fingers inside her. She raised her strong thighs to her chest...presenting again...offering her tight little pussy without hesitation...pushing her sex up toward him...service me...take me again...make me yours...mark me as your mate...now...forever. Another hard, deep, wanton fuck would be just perfect, she mused. What he had in mind was even more so. Mike wanted to make love to Meredith...she understood...in a very real sense, he would be her first...the first time any man had ever really made love to her.

They were joined, then...irrevocably, undeniably; neither fully understood it that night. Neither could accept that impossible, insane reality---that it was to be forever. Events which followed, the exchange of the three little words, their growing affection and respect for each other---simply the last carefully placed ornaments on a Christmas tree, for the die was cast...the deed was done...they were one and would always be that way as long as they existed.

Hours later they snuggled together, both in awe at what had transpired between them.

"Where do you call home, Mike?" Meredith inquired as they lay together in the early morning darkness.

"Technically, Atlanta. I have a house there---it's on the market. I've no ties there; it's a relic of my former corporate America career."

Mike gave her a brief history, told her of his children and his departed loved one.

"You worked in corporate America? That's what I do."

"Where?"

"Columbus, Ohio."

"The only thing I know about that city is that is the capital and home to The Ohio State University."

"I'm not from there; I moved there for a job. Southern California by way of Wisconsin."

"Do you like it---your job, I mean?"

"More so lately---much more. I'm hitting that point when I feel as if I'm actually accomplishing something; my boss of the last year or so has a lot to do with it. Where are you going from here...back to Atlanta?"

"Hardly! Several more weeks on the book tour. Evidently it's working---not to mention the fact that the current book is really pretty good and folks not into the genre are giving it a look. You?"

"Back to Columbus after an all day meeting tomorrow---or today."

"I didn't hate the business world; I wasn't bad at it---just not very committed. Thanks to stock options and such...life insurance... it gave me a modicum of financial security---and the nerve to try this writing thing full time. Actually a lot of my earlier stuff---published under a pseudonym--- continues to pay royalties. It wasn't very good but it was steamy to say the least and I could rock out another volume in a weekend."

"Where do you want to live?"

"There are lots of places I don't want to live but I'm not there yet on the other count. Amazingly I've gotten some inquiries from several respected universities who want me to come be their "writer in residence". I've always been attracted to teaching and it would help force me to keep my nose to the grindstone writing-wise."

"You have a doctorate?"

"A Masters in English and some course work beyond but I never had the time, inclination or discipline to do a dissertation. Now I'm learning that as a published author with a couple of books that have received a degree of critical---and commercial---success I don't need to write a dissertation; my published work is in essence my graduate paper."

"You're hard."

"Pardon me?"

"That magnificent cock of yours is hard again; I want it inside me."

"Insatiable wench!"

"Shut up and fuck me."

Mike flipped Meredith over on her front and concentrated on her pert little butt. His lips and tongue lingered there...sliding inside her sweat soaked crease...finding her tight little muscles...surrounding it...venturing inside with his tongue as his fingers caressed her female entrance. 'If he wants me there...I'm his...I can deny him nothing,' she thought. She stretched out to her full length; he straddled her hips and his hard cock found her slot...he was teasing her...his strong form fell on top of her holding her inescapably in its grasp. His lips caressed her neck...his hips moved as if having a mind of their own. She felt so delightfully and completely possessed.

He sat up and began to thrust inside her with intensity...a finger, well moistened there...inside now...fucking her ass with his finger as he fucked her cunt with his fat cock. Another finger...not unpleasant...was he preparing her...opening her up for his fat cock head?

"Yes, if you want me there...no experience...afraid...don't hurt me...yours if you want..."

He hesitated as if contemplating his next action. His mouth was there again...so dirty...so delightfully nasty...so wonderfully erotic. His mouth left her to her initial disappointment...his bulbous cock head was there now...testing...probing...seeking entrance. She relaxed completely. He was inside...a tinge of discomfort but it passed quickly...slowly advancing on her bowels...her mind drifted back to a conversation she had overheard once in the company cafeteria...every man wants to take you there...own you there...cum inside you there...once he does he is yours...he will not be able to resist you...will always come back to you...come back for your hot, tight nasty little ass.

So full...filling her as nothing ever had...she would hold him inside her...capture his proud cock...never let him forget how delicious her ass was. He was gentle, whispering to her adoringly, kissing her...rolling her over now...taking her ass from the front...watching her eyes...kissing her mouth...loving her...making love to her as her fingers slid toward her other hole...her button...perfect combination.

The orgasm snuck up on her completely. She screamed out...he came and she felt the hot splash on her once virgin walls. Her orgasm simply would not stop...it rocked her to the very core almost causing her to black out...she had had no idea what it would be like...the intensity...the fullness...how much it excited her man...her man...he was hers now...wasn't he?

A couple of hours later as dawn broke Meredith lay tightly snuggled in Mike's strong arms. She loved his smell...his taste...his touch...his cock. She never wanted to leave the bed they were in together. He took her again one last time before returning to his own room; he made love to her again as no one ever had and she feared no one ever would again.

***

They exchanged schedules, email addresses and cell phone numbers over an early breakfast. He had a plane to catch; she had an all day meeting to lead which was likely to be brutal. She had never in her life felt so completely, perfectly and satisfyingly fucked. His eyes said it had been more...his eyes said he was hers...please don't let those eyes be lying to me she mused.

Over the ensuing couple weeks they exchanged emails and often chatted on the phone. At the beginning of the third week Meredith made a minor change in her travel arrangements in order to meet Mike for a single night in another executive hotel. They took room service and stayed naked for over a dozen hours. From her perspective she couldn't imagine that the sex could be better the second time; she was delighted to be incorrect in her assumption. She didn't know where their relationship was going but she knew she needed his body like an addict needs a fix.

She had thought he was in Chicago and had even considered flying the short distance to spend the weekend with him but the weather forecast was very bad. When she came off the escalator into baggage claim one Friday evening, he was standing there grinning at her and holding a single white rose.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Chicago?"

"Chicago is shut down by a freak lake effect blizzard. The signings have been postponed. I just got in my rental car and five hours later---here I am. Can I crash on your couch?"

"Not a chance, big boy; you know exactly where you and that damn cock of yours are going to be and sleeping is not going to have anything to do with it. Oh, my! You have unleashed a monster! I can't believe I just said something that slutty it public!"

"You're not going to hear me complaining. Hey, have you eaten yet?"

"No, and in spite of this bony bod I do eat and I'm hungry. There are a couple of decent places at the next exit up and then some in Dublin that aren't half bad."

"Well, according to this awful rag that passes for your local newspaper, there is a new Whole Foods in town. Is it out of the way?"

"Not at all---on the way home. I need to warn you that I am a resident member of 'culinary challenged anonymous'. I live on frozen food."

"Well, I don't and with all of this road time I'm tired of restaurants. I happen to be a pretty damn good cook. What do you like?"

"Anything and everything as long as it doesn't crawl around the plate."

Arm-in-arm strolling the aisles of Whole Foods felt so normal; she prayed that she didn't run into anyone from work. Why? Mike was devilishly handsome, charming and, when it came to her, very attentive. The two of them were grinning, joking, having fun. She snuck a glance around. There were certainly other women shopping that evening who were more attractive than she was. She was pretty sure none of the men could hold a candle to the one who had...picked her? Had he picked her? Who could be sure but one thing that was for sure was that at the moment he seemed to have eyes only for her.

"You are so damn cute!" he said, out of the blue; he had been just staring at her for...how long?

"Hardly---sorry---thank you...you don't look so bad yourself."

It was worse or better depending on your perspective than she could have imagined. They ran into her boss, her boss' boss and the friggin' President. Jennifer and her handsome husband were easy; she genuinely liked her boss and her spouse. Jennifer beamed like a proud parent, whispering conspiratorially to her mate as they moved out of ear shot.

"He's cute! Don't you think?"

"I try to avoid noticing if other men are cute, hon, but Meredith looks fantastic...love does that."

"Tell me about it. I'm not exactly Miss America material."

"The hell, you say! You're the most beautiful woman on this earth!"

"Thank God love clouds a man's judgment."

Then came the Executive VP, the ever sexist Dave whose wife was not only short and fat but looked her age. It also appeared that she had a large ring firmly implanted in Dave's nose. Men and dick size, Meredith mused. Show up in a food market with a good looking guy and suddenly your stock goes up with the big boys.

And then they ended up in the same checkout line as the company president whose wife was a major sweetheart and whose two young children were absolutely precious. Meredith introduced Mike and mentioned in passing that he was a writer.

"Not the Mike Mathews---'Maryanne's First Kiss'?" Gushed the COO of her Fortune Fifty corporation.

"I'm honored to meet one of the few people who read it. It was my favorite and in my opinion better than anything I've ever done but it never took off commercially. Thank you from the bottom of my heart; that one still makes me cry."

"Same here, Mike. I'm truly the honored one. Take good care of this lady....she's very special."

"That she is."

"Well, that was interesting!" Meredith commented as they put the groceries in the back of her SUV. "Nothing like laying your personal life right out there for senior management."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,879 Followers