Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,886 Followers

"Are you ashamed of me?"

"Not remotely!"

They spent the weekend together---their first. The sex from Meredith's perspective just got better; he knew all of her buttons now and pressed them in perfect sequence. On Sunday they took a drive around the area straying out into the surrounding farm land after an extended and delightfully nasty round of anal play and straight up butt sex in the shower. Meredith felt so deliciously wanton and uninhibited with Mike. It was all she could do to keep from blurting out something entirely inappropriate and lascivious in public.

"Do you like dogs---big dogs?" Mike inquired.

"Yes on both counts."

"I just laid my baby of fourteen years to rest; it was her time---maybe a few months too long...hard to make the decision. I want another---two---but with fenced land for them."

"Lots of land out here," Meredith commented.

It was getting harder for both of them when Monday morning came around. He was off to spend another two weeks on the book tour. It was just not her nature to push things...maybe scare him away? She need not have worried as she discovered two weeks later as she again came down that same escalator on a Friday evening. He was there with that single white rose...and something more...so much more.

"Someone has to take the ball and run with it here, sweet Meredith." He whispered as she folded into his arms and body as if she belonged no where else. He was about to tell her that...you belong here and no where else...with no other man but me...now and forever.

"I love you! Someone had to shout it during daylight! We've nibbled around the edges but it's time! I love you. I sure as hell hope I haven't completely misread this but I love you like I could never have dreamed of loving any woman. I have so many words I want to say but...here...give me your hand...your left hand. There...right there. Marry me...don't over think this....just say yes. Please, dear God...just say yes!"

"Yes!" She said, almost a sob as her tears of joy drenched his shoulder. "This can't be happening...no girl can be this lucky...not Meredith...oh, my!"

"We'll argue over lucky if and when we have time. Come on! There's still at least an hour of sunlight!"

He drove her not more than fifteen minutes from where she worked and hardly ten from her condo. It was just a piece of land, trees to one side...a field of corn on another.

"Right here, I'm thinking. The builders tell me they can get it done by fall---all we need to do is tell them exactly what it is supposed to look like."

"How many bedrooms?"

"Enough for a family...our family...our babies...together?"

"Puppies, too?"

"Oh, hell, yes!"

"It's so beautifully isolated yet convenient. It is isolated---isn't it? I mean...no one can see us here...can they?"

"Not from what I've been able to tell; I drove around and that's pretty much how I decided on this spot. What did you have in mind, my dirty little girl?"

"That's a new term of endearment from you---I like it! Your dirty little girl wants some cock...your cock...right now...right here. I think there's an old bed spread in the back of my SUV...go get it, spread it on the ground and fuck me! I'm sure hoping that once the proposal is made, the sex doesn't taper off. You've unleashed a monster, my dear friend. I intend to be damn sure you never have second thoughts about your decision."

The spread was laid out and quickly the two of them where exploring each other in earnest.

"Oops! I almost forgot. It is that time of the month---which means I'm not pregnant---yet---but I intend to be at the first possible opportunity. Mike, we can be completely open---can't we? No hints, no subterfuge...you'll always tell me when you want me... want to fuck me...how you want to---and the same goes for me?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Good. Sex at this time of the month can be very messy and there will be a time---assuming you aren't grossed out---that I'll want you to fuck me the regular way but right now..."

"You were the first, Meredith."

"Say again?"

"You ass...it was the first time for me."

"Well, same here, big guy! I'm going to be very disappointed if you become so addicted to my back door that you fail to service my other...but right now, this bony little girl needs her bony little ass fucked...any problem?"

"You ass is hardly bony; it's absolutely stunning...perfect...fantastic...inside and outside."

"Right answer! I'm even prepared this time." Meredith retrieved a small bottle of clear liquid from her purse. "I love the way you make love to me, baby...like no man ever has...ever could. I had no idea until you came into my life that I was such a sexual creature. It's a side of me that I denied and suppressed. I feel like I've missed so much---now I have to make up for lost time."

"You know I love you, Meredith; I remember the last time we were together. I sat up for almost an hour just watching you sleep. I am such a lucky man."

"Are there a lot of bugs out here? I notice that the grass has been mowed."

"Huh? Preparation to start building. The contractor sprayed the area yesterday---something that repels the biters but is safe enough for his workers."

"Snakes?"

"Not their preferred habitat."

"Get naked." Meredith exclaimed, doing the same herself. "Care to do the honors?" She said, handing him the bottle, and bending from the waist in front of him.

"Oh, hell, yes!" Mike replied, attacking the duty with enthusiasm.

"Okay, that's enough! I'm a runner, Mike---and I'm pretty fast. Here are the rules: you chase me---if you catch me you wrestle me to the ground and take me---take my ass! A little role play. I'm just a poor little country girl and the evil man is chasing me...he's going to rape me...fuck me up the ass. I really want him to but I can't let on...wouldn't be ladylike."

Meredith didn't run as fast as she could have; Mike caught her within fifty yards. Pushing her down into the soft cool grass he straddled her pert little butt just as he had done that night in the past. This time, however, he made no pretense of attending to her fine young cunt. He was balls deep in her well-lubed little chute with few preliminaries. Meredith had intended to protest as part of the role play but soon gave up as her man's hard, fat cock impaled her and thrilled her. She was absolutely sure that this man was now hers and would never want or need another.

As they walked the short distance back to the SUV she felt his warm juice seeping from her ass. How nasty, she thought to herself...how deliciously and delightfully nasty. Years earlier it had occurred to her that sex might be overrated; how wrong she had been.

***

"Meredith, do you want to do the honors with Marie? I'm not sure how she is going to take it. It's no better than a lateral and she will have to relocate. She needs to understand that this is not an offer---it's an assignment and if she chooses to pass on it there is no job here for her. I'm tired of her shit and she needs to get out in the trenches and get some real world exposure. If she turns it down, I owe Dallas another body to replace the one I'm taking."

"I'll handle it."

"You should handle Cathy's promotion too; I just want to be there to beam with pride from the sidelines. I would expect that Dave will want to be there and quite probably the COO and CEO so check their calendars and make sure their admins get the heads up."

"I sure as hell am glad that Linda is coming up. I know her; she's top drawer but frankly this horse is getting too damn big, Jennifer---and we both know it. Hell, two-thirds of the people in the headquarters building report to you; span of control is getting to be a bitch!"

"I agree, hon; I've addressed the issue upstairs but currently I'm just getting blank stares. I'm meeting with Dave this morning to beat on him some more. The ring is absolutely gorgeous. Have you set a date?"

"We haven't even gotten to wedding planning. Mike's finishing up the book tour. His house in Atlanta has sold and he's moving his stuff into storage up here—and moving in with me until the house is done."

"I'm very proud of you, girl---he's a neat guy. Looks like it's time to go do the Marie thing and I hear Dave's plodding foot fall coming down the hall."

***

Dave, before we get to your agenda..."

"I know. You've trained me well. We need to address your ever enlarging plate."

"Exactly."

"I have never worked with anyone like you, Jennifer. Most people at your level are trying to gobble up resources and build their empires. You're not like that at all. You're all about what works and what's best for the company and your people---I salute you."

"Coming from you, Dave, that means a lot. Thank you."

"So, we've touched on the natural functional division of your responsibilities. Which side of it is the most self-sustaining---best talent and best leadership?"

"Meredith's side. Linda is going to need to come up to speed and that will take a few months. Frankly, Meredith doesn't need me looking over her shoulder; while she may not have the tenure to be a senior VP, she has great instincts and amazing people skills."

"So, if I slid Meredith's org chart over directly under me---there's little chance I could screw it up?"

"You know the business, Dave, and you have superb analytical skills. If you can mentor her the way I know you are capable of, it will be a good marriage. You'll learn a few things from her along the way. You need to be thinking in terms of promoting her again within the year; she can handle it."

"Okay, between you, me and the fence post, there are too many little silo mentality fiefdoms in this building. I propose we annihilate all of them. Everything in this building is going to report to one of two people---you or me. The old man sees the wisdom...of two Executive Vice-Presidents. Congratulations---but keep it under your hat; the big guy wants to do it officially and personally by the end of the week. How's that sound?"

"I look forward to collaborating with you, Dave---it sounds like fun!"

"Oh, hell, Jennifer, I expect to be reporting to you down the road. Damn, it's a shame you are already taken! You are a hell of a woman---and a hell of an executive."

***

"Marie, there isn't an option here; there isn't a job for you here if you turn this offer down. It's a good offer; you'll learn a lot down there---and if you can keep your head screwed on, make a major contribution."

"You don't really like me, do you, Meredith?"

"Like has nothing to do with it. You are indiscrete; you foment dissent. You can't keep your mouth shut. You are high maintenance and have poorly developed people skills. If it was my choice, I'd have fired you long ago. You've tried to undermine me---just the way you tried to undermine Jennifer when she first got here. She thinks you deserve another chance; I'm not so sure."

"I guess I deserved that; thank you for another chance. On another note, congratulations on your engagement...I didn't know you were even dating anyone...seriously. How did...ah... you two meet?"

"What I think you mean, Marie, is how did the 'string bean' who is 'barely plain' and lacks sufficient tits and ass for your lofty standards get a gorgeous and successful man to propose? Basically I picked him up in a hotel one night and invited him back to my room to fuck me...and I fucked him better than any other woman ever had or ever will. It's simple, Marie...Cathy was right. I give amazing head...and love it in the ass. Any questions?"

"How did you know...?"

"As I said, Marie, you have a big mouth and are indiscrete. We're done here; don't let the door hit your fat butt on the way out."

Cathy was completely taken by surprise a hour or so later when the world descended on her, to include the CEO and founder and she was promoted to director. Jennifer beamed on the sidelines. No one in the company mentored and developed their people the way Jennifer did---and everyone in the room knew it. In a little over a year she had taken a dysfunctional organization of bright but poorly-led people and turned it into the shining star of the corporation.

She was unprepared when the President asked her to come to the front of the room. She was absolutely speechless when he introduced her as the corporation's newest executive vice-president. She had had no idea it would happen so quickly. As always her words were short and sweet as she gave credit to her team. Later she and Meredith chatted in her office.

"You can handle Dave, babe---any doubts?"

"Nope. You taught me how...you've taught me so much...I owe you so much."

"Thank you, Meredith, but as I'm always telling you..."

"Don't sell myself short?"

"Right on! One more quick lesson in delegating---particularly delegating up. You've taken more than your share of the travel responsibility in the past---because you didn't have a life so it didn't matter. Now you do have a life and you need to get off the road so much. You've met Dave's wife; bluntly he'd love to have an excuse to get the ring out of his nose now and again. He won't volunteer because he wouldn't feel that it was his place. Don't abuse the poor man but he'll jump at the chance to do a little traveling again.

"One more thing; my husband was in the military. He taught me this one. Job one every day is training your replacement---and ensuring that everyone on down the line is doing the same thing. There are times that the field executives will grouse if a VP or above doesn't come out to kiss their feet so just tell it like it is. Every one of your directors is a future VP and every one of them needs to learn how to wrestle with those pricks. Meredith, you are taking over an organization bigger than the one I started with when I came up here; until you get your team working the way you need it to---particularly the new people---you need to be here more than you need to be out in the field. Where's Mike?"

"He's coming back in tonight; the last stops on the book tour."

"I don't have to tell you to be there at the bottom of that escalator, do I?"

"Not on your life."

"Then get out of here, go home and freshen up and go greet your man, the new professor, babe...okay?"

***

Mike looked up as he hit the bottom step of the escalator to baggage claim. Standing a few feet in front of him was the most gorgeous creature on earth, clasping a single white rose and grinning from ear to ear. His girl...soon to be his wife...the mother of his unborn children. He was a very lucky man...serendipity.

Edited by crazysoundguy and Techsan.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,886 Followers