Serendipity at the Plaza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips touched her and sparks flew. He could feel her soul through this first kiss. Her body fully relaxed pushing against his to take this kiss she seemed to want so much. Her lips parted easily. Her mouth eagerly took the exploration by his tongue. Her mouth opened wide enough to be fully accepting, her tongue welcomed the touch of his. Their bodies were beginning to know each other through this kiss. She turned around, breaking her kiss with him only for a moment, the eagerly re-engaging in this first kiss.

She knew that in a moment or two she was going to have to make a decision and once she did, there would be no turning back. Either way she decided it would plot the course for the rest of her night. She tried to convince herself that she had the control and that she could decide to end the kiss and walk away. She tried to think about the work she should be doing, and of Anna waiting for her at the Bistro, but none of it worked. She knew, truly knew, that this man had gotten further than she had intended and she was so glad she finally was being honest with herself. She wanted him and she hoped that he wanted her as much.

He finished kissing her lips by taking her lower lip into his mouth and gently caressing it with his tongue. Long soft strokes from one side of her lip to the other and then back again. She kissed him softly as he paid attention to her lip. When he let go of her lip, she leaned back to catch her breath. She was a little concerned about her nipples being hard and whether or not he would see and notice them. Part of her wanted him to see the effect he was having on her, but the other part of her – the modest part – knew that she would feel more comfortable if he didn’t notice.

He watched her pull away from him; it was almost in slow motion. He could see that she had been as affected by the kiss as he had been. She touched a part of him that he usually kept in reserve. She had cut right through all his defenses and took him places in his mind that she had not earned the right to visit. Yet he was happy about how he felt. Her soft face looked even softer, more relaxed. Her golden locks softly blowing on the breeze gave her a mythical specter. He could feel his heart pounding and that feeling in his belly he knew so well. He was truly enjoying her and wanted this to turn into a very memorable night for the two of them.

He reached for her face and caressed it softly, letting his fingers find their way around to the nape of her neck and caressing further down her shoulders and back closer to him, to the point where he was caressing her collarbones. Her blouse had parted just enough to reveal the soft tanned skin over the upper part of body. He was caressing more for the pleasure of seeing her this way, than for the pleasure he was sure she was getting from his touch. Somehow he knew that she could sense his pleasure and this was pleasing to her.

“You have the most wonderful touch,” she said leaning forward and putting her arms around his shoulders, and softly kissing his face at first and then moving her lips onto his and kissing him very passionately. Her tongue reached for his and caressed it tenderly. She could sense his surrender to her passion and took full advantage of the moment. His hands had moved to her back and hand found that her shirt had come untucked allowing him to caress the small of her back, sending shivers up and down her spine. She let the first few embers build heat in her until all her senses were afire with desire for this man.

“Oooh…” Cristina whispered her pleasure into Terry’s ear. Her moan softly escaping her lips as though it was being released from indenture. Her moans had always been so controlled, kept so deep within her that this moment was truly a release, a joyous moment for her. It was far more than the strength she felt in his shoulders, the softness she felt in his touch. It was all about her ability to be herself with Terry and to be with a man that had no expectations and no past with her to cloud their relationship. His kisses were tender and inviting. She released all her inhibitions.

“Cristina, Oh Cristina…” he understood the gift she was giving him and did not want to waste it. He caressed the bare skin around her lower back and reached up her blouse to let his full hand feel the warmth of her skin. His fingertips softly, almost tickling, caressed their way down to the waistband of her suite and his fingers slid down further down letting her know he wanted more, but never forcing his way. She somehow made it easier for his hand to go further down and taking the willing hint, caressed the very top edge of her buttock, the very sensitive area at the end of her spine.

“Oh, Terry, you are such a tease,” she spoke into his neck as she buried her face and started kissing his neck. She could feel his explorations and gave him all the purposeful hints she could conceive. She kissed his neck and let her tongue taste his salty skin. She wondered what it would be like – recognizing that she did not let the complete thought form in her mind: not just yet!

Their embrace grew stronger, more meaningful and more intimate. He took her release exactly the way she meant it, and he fought through his own doubts. He let his actions be guided by her desires and recognized that this night and this woman had complete and irreversible control over him and his emotions. He let his hands move forward, to gently cup her breast and upon receiving her welcoming sigh unbuttoned her blouse gaining better access to her. He gently slid his hands under the material of the blouse, and under the lacy edging on her bra. He felt the soft plumpness of her breast in his hands and kept probing till his fingers reached her now erect nipples.

The touch of his hand in such a personal place sent a blast of feelings roaring through her entire body culminating – finally – on her clit. She enjoyed the sensation and the casualness with which he touched her. Like a man who had been with her for years, he knew exactly how to prepare her for the moment of his touch. She sensed that he understood her, not women, just her. He was such a gentle man, who enjoyed her company and did not need the tenderness to be turn into sex. Yet she knew that he would enjoy making love to her, almost as much as she would enjoy making love to him.

He leaned into her hair and took a deep breath. As he did so, he softly pinched her nipple to give her a similar sensation as her vanilla scent was giving him. He softly, very tenderly, unbuttoned her blouse. As each button was undone it revealed more and more of her lacy front snap half-cup bra. He caressed the outline of the lace and let his fingers gently caress her tender skin. His fingernails brushing softly as though he was afraid to bruise the tender wings of a newborn butterfly; one whose wings are still gaining strength and have yet to taste the freedom of open flight. His heart was pounding, almost trying to break out of the confinement of his chest. It wanted to let her see how he felt. He swallowed hard trying to regain control over his feelings and his desire.

Her eyes locked on his, ignoring what his hands were doing. His eyes did not dart back and forth as eyes tend to do when two people are this close together. Instead his eyes were steady and held her gaze in a gentle embrace taking in all that she would give him. His fingers continued to caress her, almost softly enough to tickle her, yet it felt warm to her and he took her message of longing and continued. His fingers traced her collarbones – so small and fine he was afraid to hurt her. He wondered if her delicate frame could handle the weight of his body, then realized that she was made for him and only him. He continued to caress and started down the edge of her ribcage. His touch so soft she could not wait any longer so her hand – as though it had a mind of its own – caressed his arm and gently held his hand. She hungered for his touch, totally forgetting that they were both on top of the tower and that hundreds of people were just below them walking to and fro, talking and carrying on their lives. In this moment there was nothing else but the caress of his fingers and the gentle touch of her hand.

“I love the way you touch me,” she said in a hoarse and raspy voice. The sounds of her own voice surprised her. It revealed much more than she had wanted it to but realized that she did not want to hide anything from him. She leaned into him and kissed his mouth. A full and passionate kiss reinforced by the passion of her embrace on him. She kissed his chin, and turned her face and kissed down his neck. The fires inside of her started a rage. It was a rage that was fueled by his passion and her hormones, which were aroused by his loving caresses. She let the passion explode in her mind. A warm moist feeling engulfed her brain, like a down comforter on a cold winter’s morning. Cristina realized that the warmth was not only coating her brain, but was also coating her most inner and secret of passages. She knew this warmth but never quite to this extreme.

“Your skin is so soft, it begs to be touched gently, and your body calls to my touch in such a way that I cannot resist pleasing you,” he whispered as their lips parted and the kiss came to an end. His voice had taken a deeper tone; softer and gentler than anything she had heard. The strength of his persona was still there, but it was totally subdued by the desire to please her.

Cristina continued to kiss down his neck to his chest and as she unbuttoned his shirt, she gave him a warm and wet kiss for each button. She nuzzled to his chest hair and let it caress her face, the way his hands were caressing her back reaching for the bottom of her blouse and pulling it fully free to allow his hands full access to her skin. She moved his shirt to one side and took one of his manly nipples in her mouth. Her lips caressing it as her tongue flicked it. It sent a new sensation of pleasure racing through his body. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her tight against his chest. Her arms reached around his body and squeezed him. They stood there in a pleasurable embrace for a long moment and let the feelings sink into their bodies.

The electricity of the moment drove both of them to a new level of desire for each other. A thought of pleasure racing through their minds, the only question left was which one of them was going to act first. Terry broke the impasse by getting her to her feet and kneeling before her. His head rested on her belly with both his arms around her waist. He let his hands slowly fall to cup her cheeks and heard her moan softly. He kissed her belly and his hands swiftly undid her belt and unfastened the waistband of her pants. Cristina realized that in a mere moment her pants were going to be down around her ankles that he would see her matching lacy thong and that it too would be off of her quickly. She longed for the moment when she would feel his kisses and his caress on the skin of the most private of her body parts.

Terry did not disappoint her. His first kiss was on the very top edge of the thong’s waistband and he laid a string of wet, tender kisses all around her hips. He slowly worked down her naked thigh, she leaned back on the banister and kicked off one leg of her pants freeing her legs to give him the most open access she could. She wanted to be kissed right on her lips and knew that he would give her what she wanted.

Terry’s nose move the fabric to one side and his kissing moved from her thigh to her mons pubis where she had a beautifully trimmed tuft of hair. It was almost in the shape of a heart and he kissed it; over and over again he kissed all around the outline of her heart of hair. He stopped at the bottom and started to kiss lower and lower until his lips were on hers. His tongue softly parted her lips and she let out a sigh as though to imply he had both waited too long and not long enough. She appreciated the foreplay of his kissing and soft caresses, but at this moment she needed relief from the fire raging inside of her.

His first kiss was the same as their first kiss: tentative. His second kiss was met with the upward thrust of her hips, opening up her legs and her lips to welcome his deep, exploratory, French kiss. His tongue expertly caressing the inside of the lips, tracing the full outline of her labia, not leaving a single solitary nerve ending unattended. Her lips were the only things on his mind yet his hands never stopped caressing her naked cheeks and sometimes exploring deeper with her sensual split. His fingers were not only pleasuring her cheeks but also occasionally dipping down and caressing the bottom of the opening to her soul. She enjoyed the mixed attention and lowered her hands to cup his head. Running her fingers through his hair she enjoyed the sensation of completely giving into this man, and yet controlling his every move by the reactions of her body and the soft moans that continued to escape.

“Oh, God Terry…” she let the words float in space. Every once in a while realizing that she was being made love to in a public place where they could be caught at any moment. Her heart pounded in her chest. Her bloodstream full of adrenaline and her head full of lustful passion, a passion fully directed at him. She was completely giving into this lust of hers and knew that she would not have to hold back with him that she could voice her passion and that he would take her encouragement and give her pleasure in return. This relative stranger was freeing her from years of quiet love, quiet passion, and quiet pleasure. She could explore her full lust and have no regret – even if they were caught because of it!

Terry let her words caress his ears and let his tongue flick the hood of her clit. Her lips darted away from his touch leaving the tip of her clit fully exposed. He sucked it into his mouth and let his tongue enter her private love canal and slowly retracted it caressing every square millimeter of the space between the inner edges of her body to the tip of her clit. He sensed her let out a hoarse pleasure grunt and felt her fingers grip his hair and pull him in deeper into her. He did not resist, in fact he pushed his way deeper, and sucked a little harder repeating the long strokes that brought her so much pleasure.

Cristina released the nectar that would drive his desire. She gave him all of her and held nothing back. She ground his face into her crotch pushing him deeper, begging him to please her. Her hands hovered over his head as though pleading for more pleasure, yet never touching him. She caressed the air as she leaned further back. A smile never fading from her face, and the groans and grunts of pleasure cheering him on like no one had ever done for him. Her voice was husky; her lust so evident that all he wanted to do was pleasing her. The more exited they got, the more the muscles on her belly quivered. Her diamond studded belly button barbell caught faint rays of light and shone them onto his eyes. His eyes would not move from her face. He looked for that occasional glance from her, looking at him feasting on her.

Terry’s muscular frame had no problem lifting her legs over his shoulders and lifting Cristina up from her perch. He backed her up against one of the columns to give her something to lean against, his arms supporting her back as his tongue entered her more deeply. Her love canal was fully open to him in this position. Her hands cupped her naked breast and pinched her own nipples. She wanted to feel that electricity that always flowed from her nipples to her clitoris and as her body delivered pleasure a groan came from deep inside of her and escaped into the night air. Letting Terry know she was fully consumed by her lust.

Her thoughts raced from sexual pleasure to old inhibitions, old restraints she had always placed on herself. It wasn’t polite to for a lady to sound out so loudly. She was not supposed to let a man know how much she desired him. She was not supposed to make noise. Noise was the ultimate taboo for her. Yet on this man’s powerful shoulders and up high in this tower she let herself be who she was. A normal and sensual being that understood who she was, and what she wanted. She needed this orgasm, not for him, but for herself!

Terry moved one arm from her back and started to cup her cheeks. Holding her ass in midair was such a pleasure. She had the nicest ass cheeks he’d ever held in his hands, and she was not reluctant to let him know that it was so pleasurable to her. His fingers roamed past her rear entry and his tongue dove deep into her, searching for that soft spot right at the entrance to her body. His lips sucked her clit and his finger toyed with her anus.

“Terry, you are driving me crazy. My God that feels so good! Don’t stop baby, don’t stop,” she cried into the night. Terry understood her mounting desire and concentrated on fingering her rear passage, pumping her at the same rhythm his tongue was stroking her lit.

“That’s it! That’s it, keep it up and I’ll cum…” she whispered hoarsely.

She grabbed his hair and pulled him into her, forcing a rhythm that accentuated her pleasure. She was now in control, from her perilous perch on his shoulders. The fire in her belly started to erupt. She knew what it meant and she knew exactly how to drive herself mad with desire. Terry would have none of it. He too knew where she was and what he needed to do to her. His efforts doubled and he quickened the pace of his tongue and his finger. He drove deep inside her rear and she loved the fullness she felt inside. She knew that later she would enjoy and even fuller pressure driving deep inside her, and the picture forming in her mind drove her crazy. She saw him driving her from behind as she looked at the people walking below them and right at that moment felt the fullness of the fire in her belly begin to erupt throughout her body.

Terry noticed that she was holding her breath and wondered how long it had been since her last breath. Her legs had gone from being limp on his shoulders to being stiff and sticking straight back behind him. The grip on his hair had not eased. All of this told him she was about to have an orgasm. He knew this was hers, like his was going to be all for him when he drove into her beautifully feminine body. He felt her legs clamp on his back pulling him in, her body stiff with pleasure she was ready!

“Oh… God… oh…yes…” she groaned and lost total control of her body. She had no intention of holding back. She gave him a full orgasmic spectacle. Her hands reached back to the column she was resting on and her belly rose high up onto his face. Sparks and shocks coursed through her body as the spasms of her own orgasm took over. She bucked and groaned so loudly that people down on the street must have heard her. She didn’t care; she wanted the whole world to hear her orgasmic pleasure. No more would she hold back for anyone. She was a fully sensual woman with no inhibitions about her sexual pleasures.

Her orgasm subsided and she let Terry enjoy the spoils of his labor. She fed him all the cum she could push out with her vaginal muscles and he did not waste a drop of her. He held her up high so she could give him all of her nectar. She reached for the back of his head and pulled herself to embrace him and he responded by French kissing her lower lips with sincere passion. He truly enjoyed her and she was happy to see him get this much joy.

He let her down from his shoulders and kissed her full lips. She could taste her own cum on his lips, could smell herself on his face and knew that in the morning he would still be able to smell her. She opened her mouth to accept his advances and took his tongue in her lips, softly caressing it as he kissed her. Her tongue tasted his pleasure. They silently broke the embrace and he turned her around, as she knew he would. She leaned over the stone railing and spread her legs to give him full access to everything he wanted.