Serendipity at the Plaza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry knelt behind her and kissed her cheeks. Kissing her crack and liking up and down. Her lips were so swollen that every lick sent fire up and down her spine. He liked her rear entrance, her ass opening wide to grant him full access. He lubricated her with his spit and she knew he was going to force his way into that tight opening. He would pop her ass cherry and she would let him.

He stood behind her. She reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks to let him know that it was acceptable for him to fuck her that way. He teased her ass with the tip of his cock. She let out a moan and pushed back. Terry took that opportunity to dive down and to enter her love box. Her lips were so lubricated by the way he ate her that he slid right in. He pumped his cock deep into her and she let out a cry of sheer pleasure. He started again, by pulling out all the way and then pushing back into her. The full length of his member drove into her cunt. Each thrust met with a grunt of pleasure. He picked up speed, but never stopped stroking the full length. She liked feeling the rubbing deep inside and he was not going to cheat her.

Terry knew that she was driving into him with lustful strokes of her own. She meant to give him pleasure the way that he had given it to her earlier. He wanted this to last longer than it appeared it was going to last – the fire in his groin was not going to subside, if he didn’t do something. He decided to look out over the city, her body silhouetted against the lights of the Plaza. The people walking to the fountain making wishes and dropping coins before walking back. He wanted to have the full feeling of this very special moment.

Cristina noticed the slowing of his thrusts and realized that he wanted to enjoy her. He was not going to simply pile drive her to the point where he came and then have the moment end. She instinctively understood that this man was not just having sex with her; he was devouring every pleasure this moment with her had to offer. She too looked at the people beneath them and saw young lovers making wishes. She watched a beautiful Asian couple cross the street. She felt Terry’s stroke reach the edge of her cervix sending a sharp spark of pleasure throughout her body. She noticed them hold hands and admired the union she and Terry had at this particular moment. It was closer than those two had. It was a complete union and not just a touching. He was touching her soul with every gentle stroke. An Asian couple paused for a moment, looked at the fountain, held a coin in their hands together and after a second or two tossed the coin in the fountain.

Terry had been watching them too, and just as they held their coin he too made a wish for the coin to carry into the fountain. He drove his cock deep inside of her, put his hands on her shoulders and caressed her. His hands slowly move toward the small of her back. As his hands reached her hips he grabbed her and pulled her hard against him. His stroking picked up speed again and this time he was not going to be able to stop. He drove her hard. He pounded her and she started to buck against him. She was going to cum again and if he worked it just right he would be able to cum right after her.

She felt that urge to push, to pull to drive herself onto that cock that was so pleasurably inside of her. Her eyes closed, her breathing stopped. She wanted it, and she wanted it right now. Something magical had happened when those two tossed the coin into the fountain and she was not going to waste it. She pounded and groaned. She groaned louder and pushed.

“Fuck me! Oh, god Terry, fuck me hard…” she pleaded.

Terry pulled her and pumped into her frenetically. His desire drove him deeper and closer to his own orgasm. She responded by exploding all over his cock with a loud groan. She came! She came over and over, and her lubrication was warm and soft. It gave him that velvety feeling that drove him mad with lust. As she slowed her own bucking he pulled out of her. She would have none of it. She had worked too hard for him to spill his seed on her back. She wanted that warm feeling inside of her and would not let him waste it.

Cristina reached back and grabbed his engorged member and guided it into her rear. He took the suggestive move and slowly started to enter her. She was not afraid of his cock, so she pushed hard against him popping her own ass cherry and letting out a small cry of pain mixed with pleasure.

“Fuck it! Fuck my ass, Terry. I want to feel you cum inside me,” she said.

Terry’s head was on fire. He always loved the idea of fucking a woman this way, but had never actually had the opportunity to punch his way into her the way she had taken him. It was obvious that Cristina’s own lust drove her actions and that that moment of pain was worth it. She did not want to interrupt the build up to his orgasm. She took him deep in her ass and squeezed his cock with everything she had. She was milking him and he surrendered to the taboo driven lust in his own heart and mind. He pounded her. His hips slapping her cheeks so loud that people on the street must be able to hear. He noticed that the Asian couple he and Cristina had been watching had stopped on the edge of the curb and was looking up at them.

“They are looking at us,” Cristina told him and added, “god that’s so hot…”

Terry slapped her ass harder with his hips as Cristina’s hand reached under and caressed her own clit. She drove her fingers in circles driving her own fires, watching those two on the street looking up at them.

There they were – those fires in his groin that would not be stopped. He felt the energy burst that an upcoming orgasm gives you. He hammered into her and her hips thrust back at him. They were caught up in the moment and their lust was in full control of their actions. Cristina let out a loud pleasureful moan that was unmistakable. Terry matched it.

“I’m cumming…” Terry howled into the night.

“Oh, god… I’m cumming with you,” Cristina’s voice so hoarse Terry could hardly make out her words.

Terry’s cock exploded into her hungry ass. Cristina’s sphincter squeezed his cock and milked it for all he was worth. She wanted his cum in her and she was not going to be cheated out of that pleasure. Terry drove into her, stopped, and pulled out slowly. He did this several times to let her take all of him inside of her. They worked together to make his orgasm as pleasurable as they could. When he was done, he slowly pulled out of her. She rose up on the tip of her toes to make it last as long as she could. She pushed off the rail thrusting her back into him. Terry accepted the gift of her hunger and pushed back into the warmth of her body one more time. He put his arms around her and cuddled against her back as he slowly pulled out of her for the last time.

Cristina turned around in his arms and kissed his lips.

“I love what you did to me,” she said and kissed him again, this time the passion had subsided and was replaced by a very tender and loving kiss.

“I loved making love to you like this,” he answered and kissed her back.

They both put their clothes back on and made sure they each looked presentable. Terry picked up the almost forgotten plate of cheesecake and fed her and kissed her cheeks to accent the pleasure of feeding her; her eyes fixed on his.

“We better be getting back,” Cristina said almost too softly for him to hear, then added “I was supposed to meet Anna at the bistro.

“Yeah, and I have to get my car for tomorrow.” He said, but was unable to hide the sadness in his voice.

“Where are you staying?” she asked, realizing that he did not want this night to end any more than she did.

“I’m staying at the Fairmont. You?” he asked, this time with a warm smile on his lips. He hoped that she would tell him where she was staying; which would mean she was interested in continuing the affair just a little longer.

“Me too,” she said and gave him her room number. Her heart was pounding. She had been hoping that he would be interested in continuing their encounter a little later that night. She felt a sudden surge of energy course all through her body. She thought about the incredible sensations she had felt on the tower and wondered if a second time with Terry would be as good – or would it be even better?

They finished the cheesecake and walked down to the street – their hands intertwined – and to the bistro. She noticed that Anna was sitting at the bar and decided that it was best not to meet her with Terry - there would be too many questions. So they kissed one last time, she made it a point to say they would meet in her room later that night, and both resumed their original plans.

“Anna,” Cristina called out.

“Cristina! Hi, where have you been?” Anna said as she turned around: her black hair swinging in the air, her eyes bright and happy. Anna was a stunningly beautiful Asian American woman dressed very casually in tight jeans and a white top covered by a light brown leather jacket.

“I want you to meet someone,” Anna said and motioned to the Asian man sitting next to her at the bar; then added “let me introduce you to my fiancé, Li Chin”

Li turned away from the beer he was nursing and looked up at Cristina. There was a moment’s hesitation in his turn, when he first saw her face. But it was only a fleeting moment before he regained his composure; the only tell tale sign was a slight grin on his face – barely noticeable.

The lump in Cristina’s throat finally loosened enough for her to croak out an almost passable, “Hi Li,” she cleared her throat again, then added “very nice to meet you.” By this time she had fully regained her composure. Just in time to notice the devilishly knowing smile on Anna’s face.

Cristina realized that this had the potential of being a very interesting night.

The End