Serendipity: Blondie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers

My heart was pounding. My crotch was aching, and I could barely believe the audacity I had displayed in bringing this complete stranger into this semi-private space.

She stood there waiting just a couple of feet from the lone chair.

I approached her. I took her by the shoulders and turned her to face the stage, hidden from us. I stood behind her and whispered, "Can you hear him ok?"

"Just fine," she answered, huskily, leaning back into me.

I let my hands slide down her arms then reached around and took her breasts in my hands, cupping them, squeezing softly. I leaned in and kissed her neck, working up to her ear, where I nibbled on her ear lobe, my lips pressing against her two stud earrings.

Her hands slid behind her back, and met at my crotch, rubbing me, while her head tilted to one side, giving me better access. I kissed and nuzzled her neck and chin, then slid around her, regretfully moving away from her hands. I stood in front of her, tilted her chin up, and kissed her.

The crowd burst into cheers and I got goose bumps. She kissed me desperately, fiercely, her arms wrapping around me. I let my hands drop down to her firm, round ass, and pulled her hard against me. She ground her crotch against mine, while our tongues tangled.

I had to break free eventually. As sweet as she was to kiss, I needed more. Much more. I pulled the chair around, facing away from us, and put her hands on the back of it, with her still facing the stage. I slid around her, my hands wandering all over her body, and then when I was directly behind her, I slid my hands down her thighs, and slowly brought them upwards. I lifted her tight skirt higher and higher, encountering a little resistance as they cleared the fullest part of her butt, exposing red bikini underwear, an obvious match to her bra. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, and I leaned into her, again nuzzling her neck, while my hands caressed below her waist, first through the lacy red cloth, and then sliding inside, exploring her soft flesh. She was bent over just a bit, so she could hold onto the back of that chair, pushing her ass back towards me.

I backed away, dropping to my knees, and slowly slid her underwear down her legs, kissing that sweet, white ass. This was a big deal. I thought I noticed some reluctance from her, and she trembled a bit, but seemed to settle down. This was really happening!

She had a bit of a tan, not heavy, and her tan line was an irresistible attraction. I traced it with my tongue, from the outside of her hip across her ass, and down between her legs. She stepped out of her underwear, then opened her legs wider, bending low, resting her hands on the seat of the chair. It gave me greater access, and I continued the tongue bath, between her cheeks, past the cute little pucker of her ass, until my tongue could just curl up a bit and enter the bottom of her wet pussy. Her smell was strong, and devastating, and I grabbed her cheeks, spread them wider and licked and sucked her bare nether-lips tasting this stranger, and enjoying the action immensely.

I had her trembling. Driving my tongue as far into her as possible, I tongue-fucked her repeatedly, while massaging her ass cheeks. Then I replaced my tongue with my finger, reaching inside her, rubbing the silken inner walls. One finger slowly became two, while I kissed and nibbled on her smooth butt cheeks. A third finger entered her, the going tight now, and my other hand pulled her ass cheek to the side so I could lick her moist bunghole. Her right hand slid back, and pulled her other cheek wide, opening herself up for me. While my fingers slid in and out of her steaming hole, my teasing tongue worried her rear, pushing at that brown puckered hole, until I could just work it's way in a bit, curling it and pushing hard, my tongue tip sliding into her ass repeatedly. While I familiarized myself with her sweet (and tangy) privates, the talk continued, and rounds of clapping and cheering just egged me on.

I could feel her legs trembling, and then her butthole squeezed tight on my tongue and her pussy clamped down on my fingers, milking them in waves, while her juices flowed freely down my palm and the back of my hand. I wiggled my fingers inside her, until she loosened up a bit, and then I turned my hand, so my fingers could face forward. I removed one finger, and then pressed forward hard, searching for her G-spot while my thumb reached forward sliding through the sparse hair to find it's way onto her love button. I rubbed firmly and as she responded, pushing against my hand, I drove my tongue into her ass as far as I could, wiggling my chin as I went, and working a good inch or so into her.

This time she almost collapsed, her knees buckling, and pulling her ass off my tongue. She gasped, but the sound was a whisper compared to the heavily amplified voice of The Donald regaling us with how he liked losers, because they made him feel so good. My hand was soaked in her juices which ran freely down the inside of her thighs. I leaned in between her legs, and licked her clean, up both thighs.

I finally released her pussy, and stood back, looking at this pretty blonde stranger, bent over in front of me, her ass looking delicious, and the red swollen lips of her pussy calling out their siren song.

I unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down, taking my boxers with them. I lowered them enough to free myself, my rock hard mast pointing towards it's desired goal. She never turned around to look at me, instead just waiting, hips thrust out.

Shaft in hand, I shuffled towards her again, and slid the head of my cock between her lips, and with a nudge of my hips, pushed the head just inside of her. I was in heaven. Still holding onto my rod, I rubbed the head in and out, all over her swollen pussy, occasionally pushing an inch or so inside of her, but never really entering her completely. She started pushing back at me when I would get the head inside her steamy opening, and I finally fulfilled both our wishes, pushing my cock inexorably inside of her until I was buried to the hilt. I reached around her, inside of her shirt, and started playing with her breasts. My exploring fingers discovered a front latch and I popped it, allowing my hands unfettered access to her sweet little breasts, not much more than a handful, with hard little nipples that spoke volumes for her aroused state.

My hips started in, slowly fucking her, while my hands played with her breasts, tugging on those unseen nipples.

I was about as big and hard as I get. I'm not huge, but a bit above average in length, and very thick. Sometimes it takes a bit of work to get my full length buried inside some tight young twat, but this pretty blonde had no trouble accommodating my full length and thickness. I let go of her breasts and grabbed her hips, fucking her harder, giving long, full strokes that she eagerly accepted and pushed back against. I was feeling incredible, hard and ready, enjoying the sensation of being buried in this hot little tart, yet feeling no urgent compulsion to come. My legs were tiring a bit, having to stay bent a bit to work her over, and contained in my half dropped pants. I imagined hers were getting a bit tired as well. Between the oral attention and the protracted fucking, she'd probably been bent over, on her feet for more than 20 minutes. But The Donald was scheduled to speak for an hour and a half, and he was just warming up, as was I.

I pulled out of her, and hitching my pants up with one hand, I walked in front of her. I stood her up, and kissed her again, pulling her naked crotch against mine. Then I turned the chair around and sat on it, facing her, my pants dropping to my ankles. I leaned back, holding my cock upright, and waited for her.

She gave me a look, almost as if she was going to call me on my brazenness. With a devilish smile she stepped forward and straddled me, slowly lowering herself onto my ready pole. She reached down and opened herself up, spreading her lips and once I was positioned just right, sliding down my length. God, it felt good.

I put my trust into the sturdiness of the heavy duty folding chair, and used my hands to lift her ass up and down, slowly screwing her with about half my length. She leaned in and started kissing me again, all over my face and neck, then covering my mouth with hers. We stopped moving, our bodies merged, and our lips and tongues explored each other's mouths for an eternity, while Trump talked about seizing opportunities. I would have made him proud.

I lost myself in that kiss, and slowly coming out of it found her rocking up and down on my cock, tugging at it with her pussy, her muscles down there teasing me, squeezing me, begging me to give her more.

My young blonde entrepreneur stood up, and then knelt before me and lowered her face to my lap. I spread my legs invitingly, while looking down at the ground. I was glad we were on a carpeted runner. Purely selfish reasons. I knew it would be more comfortable on her knees, meaning this might last more than just a few seconds.

I needn't have worried. She was teasing in her oral, caressing, kissing, licking, blowing softly, but avoiding taking me into her mouth. She was a consummate tease. She must have spent five minutes at this before she rose up high on her knees, placed her mouth directly above me, and slowly pushed down, her mouth spread wide, as she took the better part of my hard-on into her mouth.

She had a small mouth, and my thickness filled her. She looked so sexy, her head slowly bobbing up and down, while her hand's index finger and thumb created a ring half-way around my shaft, stroking me in counterpoint to her lips. She was still wearing her rectangular 'Lennon' type glasses, and she peered at me over the top of them. I was tensing up. This was feeling, and looking, too good. I could feel a load building up in my balls, begging for release.

My seminar goddess slowly, teasingly, pulled her head off my cock. She kept stroking me, using all her fingers, and moving a little faster. She straightened up and pulled my face forward to hers. She kissed me, sweetly this time, lovingly. Then she leaned in and whispered to me, but I couldn't hear it for the noise, which had just exploded in response to some comment of Trumps. I gave her a quizzical look and she smiled.

"Come in my mouth," she said louder this time, smiling for me.

Taking my astounded look for consent, she went back to blowing me, sucking me aggressively, fucking her face on my cock. I didn't need any more encouragement, and before the next burst of applause could die down, I was exploding.

I felt my cum shoot powerfully, and she pulled her head back, until just the head was buried between those carefully made-up lips. Her hand stroked my cock, milking out the shots. I felt her gag a bit, but gamely she continued, swallowing a load, while still taking all I had to give her. I don't know how much I came, put it was harder and longer than I could remember for ages. I don't come like a porn star, especially not at my age, but this hearkened back to when I was in my early twenties, at the peak of my game. When I finally pumped out the last, she squeezed out every drop she could with her hands, stroking me firmly from the base, up. Then she eased her pretty face off my cock. She smiled, and climbed into my lap. She leaned forward, and her face just inches from mine, she opened her mouth to show a small white puddle on her teasing, talented tongue. Her eyes sparkled, and she waited, obviously intent on the sound of the crowd. After a few seconds, to a sprinkle of applause, she closed her mouth, smiled and swallowed. Once the applause died down, she opened her mouth and showed me the moist emptiness.

She leaned in and uttered one word, "Yummy."

Then she took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, while the taste of my own ejaculate was carved into my taste buds.

When she was satisfied, she pulled her lips off mine. "Is there more?" she asked, giving a telling nod and glance down into our laps.

"Absolutely," I told her firmly. I eased her out of my lap, and stood her up. I then stood and turned her around to sit in the seat I had just vacated.

She scooted her rear right up to the edge of the chair, lifted her legs high, and pulled her knees back almost to her armpits, reaching her arms around, and pulling them in tight. She was wickedly exposed, and I could see her pussy really clearly for the first time. She had a bikini trim, waxed clean up to the top of her little clit that was peaking out at me. A soft, short fur grew upwards in a little triangle, the outsides of which were encompassed by a bright white bikini line, almost an inch of bare white flesh framing her blonde bush.

Damn, the only true blonde in Dallas. At 45 years old, I've been eating bush for more than 30 years, and I put everything I knew into pleasuring this gift from God. I ate her until my lips and tongue grew numb, and I felt her come several times, filling my mouth with her liquid mana. With my neck and mouth aching, I finally pulled away from her, and felt that my own stiffness had returned, a delightful surprise. I usually take a good while to return to action. I wasn't as hard as I'd like, but easily hard enough to try for some more. I stood, my rampant cock proclaiming it's willingness, and squatting a bit awkwardly, I fed my cock into her. While I'd eaten her, her legs had rested on my shoulders much of the time, but once again she pulled them back, her calves against her ears. She was flexible, and looked incredible. Some gym, somewhere, was doing it's job admirably.

I reached around her, grasping the top edges of the chair, and by spreading my legs and extending them, I found a position that was moderately comfortable. Pushing in firmly all the way to the root, I plumbed her depths with short, slow strokes, concentrating on the incredible feeling of fucking this total stranger. The intensity of the action was returning the steel to my rod, and it wasn't long before my staff was at full mast, and my stroked lengthened until I could pull all the way out, and re-enter without any help from a willing hand.

We stank of sex, and I could smell it clearly. I wondered how far the smell reached. The screwing was noisy as well, a squishy sound, interrupted with the slapping of flesh on flesh. And my amazing blonde was no longer as quiet as she'd been, talking to me while I fucked her, in words that would have shocked her mother.

But the cacophony of thousands of people, listening and responding to the heavily amplified words of Mr. Trump gave a great cover, and the heavy air conditioning, blowing cold on my back from the ceiling 30 feet above, seemed up to the task of keeping our illicit tryst under wraps.

I fucked her harder and faster, my balls slapping against her ass, as I punished that stretched pussy which had responded so well to my ministrations so far.

She came hard, with her ankles on my shoulders, and she grabbed my head, fists buried in my hair, and pulled my face down to hers, gasping, "fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck," as she stared almost frighteningly into my eyes. Her legs tightened up, and almost pushed me off of her. As she relaxed, she let go of my hair, and pushed on my chest, moving me away.

"I've got to change position," she told me softly, then kissed me warmly before kneeling on the padded seat of the chair, and bending over the back of it. She looked back at me, and smiled. "Enjoy." Damn. What a woman.

It looked so good, I had to tasted her again. I just licked her easily, then played with her ass a bit, sucking and tonguing her there, before I stood up and went for the gold.

Her ass was the perfect height, and although it took a little work to get my meat back into her bright red pussy, the added friction of having her legs together was incredible. It started out as a long leisurely fuck, while I listened to the words of Trump for the first time in over an hour. I pumped her thoroughly, my entire length enjoying the full extent of her fleshy well. I grabbed her skirt, still hoisted around her waist, and used it for leverage, fucking her harder and harder until the chair started crawling across the floor. I got a perverse joy in fucking her about four feet across that space until her face was only about a foot from where the walls met at the end, and we could see through the gap. By shifting just a bit, we could see The Donald holding court at his podium.

I licked my thumb and slowly worked it into her ass. She was tight, as I'd expected, but it was fun to watch my cock piercing her, and her little butt hole opening up to my ministrations.

I was getting ready to come again, a pleasant surprise in itself, but I didn't know what to do. Should I finish in her? Pull out and come on her? I had to do something soon.

I did the only sensible thing. I stopped and leaned forward, speaking into her ear, pretty loudly to overcome the noise of the crowd, as Donald had just announced he was ready to take questions, and a swarm of people started gathering into two lines to wait for a chance to beg of his knowledge.

"I'm going to come soon," I told her, holding very still, to avoid coming right then and there, potentially in a very dangerous place.

She wiggled her hips. "It's safe."

It was all I needed. Before the first question was out of some busty woman's mouth, I was creaming my gorgeous blonde ceo's insides, squirting several times into her unbelievably accommodating pussy. Buried as deeply as possible, I stood shaking, squeezing the last of my juices out inside of her.

I pulled out, my cock red and sore. I couldn't remember the last time I'd gone on that long fucking and sucking. I was suddenly very conscious of the fact that I'd fucked this total stranger without a condom, and was feeling worrisome about it. Of course it wasn't until after the fact that I showed even a modicum of sense about that.

I retrieved our clothing from the floor, passing her the red panties (which would have looked silly on me) and put on my boxers and pants, over my sticky wet cock, before sitting on the chair and lacing on my shoes.

I looked up and she was standing before me, with an enigmatic little smile twisting those sensuous, pleasure giving lips.

I stood and she flowed into my arms for just a moment giving me a hug. "That was fantastic," she told me.

"Oh no," I laughed loudly. "It was much better than that. I'm sorry if you missed anything The Donald said."

She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me again. Tenderly this time. Then she pulled away. "I have to go back. I told Wallace I'd meet him at the back after Trump was done."

I let go of her, giving her ass one last squeeze, then pushed the cloth divider out of the way. I made sure my VIP pass was facing forward, and walked back into the crush of moving people. I never bothered looking to see if there were any astonished faces glancing our way. My blonde bombshell walked past me back to our seats. She walked behind the seats, leaned over, giving me one last look at that incredible butt, easily her best feature, and grabbed her tote bag. Then she walked away, never looking back, while the audience continued to pepper Trump with questions.

I don't know why she behaved as she did when I sat next to her. Leaning against me, touching me constantly, giving me sultry looks, and talking to me jokingly. I'll probably never know, now. It was something unlike anything I'd ever experienced, and it resulted in an encounter I'll never forget. At 6:30 pm I sat beside her. By 8:45 pm I was in the washroom trying to use some wet paper towels to hide the evidence of my infidelity. Five minutes later I was walking to my car, heading home, to tell my loving wife all about my day at the expo, and racking my brain for anecdotes of The Donald I could share.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,384 Followers