Serendipity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it suits you, and deep down you like it just a little because it makes you smile! And yes the thought did cross my mind," I didn't say just moments ago, "but Mickey laid down some rules. And he first rule was that if she and I were going to give it a try the only pussy my cock goes into is hers."

"BUMMER!"

"But near as I can tell that does not rule out nibbling on nipples or licking pussy!"

"I can deal with that... does that mean I can still swallow your cock once in a while?" picturing her on her knees in the shower just before we left the apartment.

"God I hope so, and maybe even give her some lessons if you could!"

"It's not that bad is it?"

"Next to my little chocolate pixie, even Tiffany is an amateur."

She didn't even say anything about the chocolate pixie comment, she just smiled and beamed over the compliment that she was better than Tiffany. "Lets get out of here, I've got a better idea for desert."

"You're the one with the company card. I'll go get the van"

I pulled up in front to pick up Nicole and she came out a little bewildered. "Something wrong?"

'No, but I didn't need the card, The Boutique has a running account here. Why did Shelly give me a card I didn't need?"

"Don't know, but right now I have other things on my mind, or should I say other women on my mind!"

Nicole grinned, stripped the top down on her outfit baring those lovely little bumps and long hard nipples, kneeled between the seats, and pulled my jeans down. "Drive SLOW, and for God's sake don't get stopped for anything." Then proceeded to swallow me whole. Her throat massaging me ALL the way down. I got one of the longest most sensual blow jobs ever, faster and slower, deep and shallow. Looking up at me as she opened her mouth and inhaled my aching cock, smiling around it as I groaned. She would stroke my cock while sucking and playing with the head before engulfing me again, sticking her tongue out to lick my balls every so often. As we were getting close to the apartment I let Nicole know we were getting close to home.

That just egged her on, she pulled my free hand to her tit for me to play with while she inhaled me. I was palming her tit and working her nipple between my fingers until I lost it all down her throat. No pulling up to let some out, she just kept on swallowing, cupping and massaging my balls to get every last drop while plastering my hand to her tit with her own! It's a good thing it was just after we pulled onto the lot because I had to stop the van for fear of running into something, my legs shooting straight out against the floor board as I shot load after load down her willing throat.

"Nicole, Mickey's home." I managed to say between gasps of breath.

"Drive around and park on the back side." As I pulled up Nicole hopped out and went to the side door and slid it open to sit down. Legs spread with her outfit wrapped around her waist in a narrow band. "Suck my tits like you did the first time and finish me off!"

I wrapped an arm around behind her, pulling her to my open mouth, then inhaled a nipple and sucked for all I was worth. Man they were almost hard enough to cut glass. She was groaning and holding my head to her chest, and from the aroma coming from her pussy it wasn't going to take much. But after the blow job I got I knew she deserved more, so I kissed my way done her belly and sucked her clit and slid a finger in her tight pussy to her g-spot. That was all it took, she was cumming hard enough it was starting to run down my arm as I alternated between working her g-spot and finger fucking that tight pussy.

Nicole started flopping around like a fish out of water. I kept it up as long as I could enjoying all her delicious juices while I played with her spasming pussy before I let her stop and lay back. What a beautiful sight. My little chocolate pixie with a satisfied grin on her face, hard nipples standing proud on her heaving chest, legs spread enough to show the glistening pink center of that tight chocolate pussy, all lit up in the moonlight. I grabbed some napkins and wiped her up before we got decent and headed into the apartment, making sure to wipe my face and hands as best I could.

Nicole was just disappearing into her room when Mickey came out in her robe. "Where were you guys?"

"Nicole did such a good job at finding something today at work they offered her a dinner out for her and a friend. You weren't going to be home so she invited me."

"Damn, and here I was hoping for a little room service." As she opened her robe just enough to show she was naked underneath without actually showing me anything.

"I think that could be arranged.", as I kissed her neck and cupped her pussy, keeping my pussy juice covered lips away from her. I know it wasn't something she specifically said I couldn't do, but no reason to tempt fate.

Mickey put one arm around the back of my neck and the other hand on top of mine guiding it from to into her pussy. She backed us into her room letting go of my hand over her pussy long enough to bat the door closed before putting it back on top of mine and pushing my finger up against her clit. Then all of a sudden she dropped her robe and proceeded to strip me.

"I need you in me," was all she said as she laid back with her legs spread. As I drove into her all I got was "Mmmmmmm". I did my best to fuck her deep while watching her nipples pucker up and harden as her tits moved on her chest, when all of a sudden she pulled me away and turned over on her hands and knees over a pillow, her ass and open pussy in the air. She reached back and put a dab of lube on her ass as she spread her cheeks and then asked. "Danny would you play with my ass again while you fuck me like you did the last time?"

"Sure babe." Not quite what I had planned, but oh well. I reached down and spread her pussy with my thumbs and slid in again, felling her around me, soft but not all that thight all the way to my balls. "Mmmmmmm" Just as I was getting a good rhythm I put my thumb against her ass. She lifted her head from the pillow enough to yell out "Yes, put it in there.... Pleeeeease!" I started to slide it in and then matched the rhythm of my cock in her pussy to the rhythm of my thumb in her ass. Mickey started cumming one after another with her head still buried in the pillow and then clamped down as tight as I had ever felt her then collapsed forward holding me in her for a second before rolling to one side. In two breaths she was asleep. Good thing Nicole had taken care of things earlier or I would have had a severe case of blue balls!

I rolled over and drifted off to sleep with the memory of Nicole socking my cock down while I drove with her hard nipple in my hand, and then sprawled with her glistening pussy in the moonlight....

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated.

12