Serendipity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around to let me hook them, and then bent forward to get them in the cups giving me a nice look at her ass again. Her g-string was literally that. A string over her ass, and the mini triangle in front only covered half her pussy and the string was getting lost in there... and looked like it needed rescuing!

"This is still one of my favorites. What do you think?" She turned around and all I could do was stare. That bra put her tits on display like nothing I had ever imagined. "Do you think this might be a good starter for her?" she again put her arms behind her back thrusting her tits up and out even more, but this time giving them a bit of a shoulder shake to make her nipple jewelry move.

"I think that is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen!" I barely caught myself reaching for her...

"Has she ever worn one of these before?"

"I SERIOUSLY doubt it." I said still staring at the way it presented her tits for all the X rated things going through my mind...

"Well then you're going to have to show her how to put it on properly. Follow me."

She walked toward a full length wall mirror adjusting her g-string up INTO her pussy to uncover even more and stopped in front of it. I swore she just pulled it up further into her pussy to make it disappear! Her lips were now plainly visible with the little triangle only covering the little bit of hair she had above her slit. I managed to get up and adjust my hard cock again without being too obvious and stood behind her looking over her shoulder into the mirror at those beauties.

She reached up and pulled the bra down a little in front and it lost its effect completely. "Now when she first puts it on it will look something like this, not so hot right? The trick is that the base of the cup has to be right up against the base of her tit for it to stand out properly. Like this." She reached into the bra and cupped her tit firmly and pulled up. Pulled the cup up into place and then released her tit. "See what I mean?" and then she did the other side.

"WOW what a difference."

"Yeah, most women either don't wear the right bra size, or don't wear them properly. Now you try." And she pulled it back down.

"Huh?"

"You're going to have to show her, so don't be shy, I'm not!" then licked her lips looking at me in the mirror.

"OK." I reached in a bit and started to grab a bit of tit.

"NO, you've got to reach all the way in and under to get a good hold on it." She smiled as she pulled the cup out, put her hand on mine, and forced it all the way down under her tit mashing my hand into herself and then released her hands. "Now lift up on my tit, OK, now pull up on the edge of the cup." I did some but evidentially not enough. "No keep going until you feel some resistance. That's when you know you've got it in the right place." I did. "You've got to pull your hand out or it ruins the look."

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"I don't mind, but you've got to do the other side."

"Oh, OK." I reached in and it didn't go too bad, but you could still see it was off a little.

"Not bad, try it once more, and don't feel like you have to take it easy. You do know we girls like to have them squeezed and played with don't you? And if you get it right I'll show you my favorite thing about these types of bras." As she pulled it down a bit again. God her pussy smelled good.

She grinned and backed up tight against me as I reached into one cup to lift her into place. She just smiled more and ground her ass back into my cock. Guess she already knew I was hard as a rock. "Second best part of bra training." I heard her whisper as I reached into the other cup she reached back and held me against her ass and leaned her head back on my shoulder with her eyes closed. "They look pretty good from there don't they?" she said softly.

"They look delicious." I whispered in her ear.

She smiled before opening her eyes, "There is one angle they look even better from if you want me to show you?"

She turned up sideways to the mirror and then turned and dropped to her knees with her hands on my hips, elbows pulled back. "Look down not in the mirror."

"Not bad!" they look obscenely delicious from up here.

"It gets better!" She had my jeans down before I even realized and then started in on my cock. DAMN! She wasn't deep throating me like Nicole, but she was damn good, and well practiced. After playing with her tits for the last half hour and smelling that juicy pussy I popped in almost no time. She held me deep in her mouth and fingered my ass to get every drop she could and she swallowed it all down. "That is the BEST part of bra training." As she steered me back to a chair before letting me drop into it.

"I'll take a white one for now. Maybe we'll come back for a few others another time?" I gasped, still holding on to the top of her head.

She leaned in to lick the last of my cum oozing from my now softening cock, "I'd like that, and maybe Melody can help us out then?" she said with a grin, then sucked my softening cock down one last time, but this time all the way to my balls!

"I think that would be an interesting shopping experience!"

She stood up and removed the bra, leaning forward to jiggle her tits in my face as she did, then folded it and placed it back in the wrapper and handed me the package wearing only a smile and a soaked g-string pulled all the way up in her pussy. She stood with one leg kicked out a bit to give me a wonderful view of her wet pussy lips. "If you take this out to Melody I'm sure she will be glad to ring it up for you." And turned to the back to walk out with a pronounce wiggle with just that little string running up between her cheeks and her collar around her neck.

When I managed to stand again, I took the bra out to the counter to pay. "We hope to see you again, come back often!"

'I think I've found my new favorite lingerie shop!"

"We hear that more and more lately. Thank you and enjoy your purchase." She said with a quick wink.

I left with the bra and headed home to see how it looked on Mickey! This will be interesting to see how she reacts. I walked into the apartment to a sight that made me stop in my tracks. Tiffany and Nicole sitting there in their thongs playing pong. I came out of it to a chorus of "Close the door!"

"Huh... oh OK!" and closed the door staring at the two almost naked women sitting on the couch. Tits jiggling with every move they made with the controllers, and those thongs cupping those pussies NICELY!

"You'd think he's never seen naked women before. I mean I know he's seen me before, and I'm pretty sure he's seen you since you share a bathroom."

"Mmmmm and tasted me a time or two as well!"

"You too! Oh girl we're going to have to compare notes after we finish this!"

"You two are something else you know that?"

"Of course!" they piped up together.

I shook my head at went to the bedroom and stripped off for a shower. I was enjoying a nice long hot shower thinking about bra shopping when I was joined by something soft with nice tits in my back. "Hey stranger, do I know you from somewhere?" as a hand snaked around to grip my now hardening cock.

"I'll stranger you!" as Mickey pulled me around for a nice kiss and mashed her tits into my chest and trapped my cock against her pussy. "I said I'd make up for last night didn't I?"

"That you did." And that she did as she dragged me back to bed. I got to lay back and be serviced by an energetic woman. She leaned over and sucked my cock once or twice to make sure I was hard enough for her, then swung a leg over and impaled her self on me, groaning as she held herself open and slid down. Riding me with her big tits flying, her pussy clenching every time she rose until I filled her, good thing she couldn't tell I gave most of it to the sales girl earlier, and again with almost no words... I'm going to have to bring her out of that.

Still it was nice to lay back and enjoy the feeling of her sliding up and down on me as her juices flowed around my cock and her nice big tits were swaying and swinging in front of my eyes. Leaning forward and swaying her big tits and nipples just barely out of reach of my lips as she gyrated her pussy around on my cock, getting it in all the right places from the little gasps and moans she was making. Then right after I unloaded in her she stiffened up, shuddered, then collapsed on me. She laid forward on my chest, my softening cock slowly sliding out of her, then grabbing a towel from beside the bed to half heartedly wipe me before stuffing it between her legs.

"I got you something today at the mall. I saw it at the lingerie shop." I whispered in her ear.

"Is this for me or for you to enjoy?" she rose up enough to look at me, her tits trying to slide off to one side a bit, nipples now just a little bump in her large areola.

"It's something for US."

"OK????" as she got up with the towel still between her legs and checked out the package on the dresser. "I'm not so sure about this." Turning back to me with the bra hanging from her finger by the strap.

"I'm not going to force you, it's your decision."

"You were serious the other night." giving me a look like I was crazy for even asking her to try it on much less wear it...

"You asked, I answered. If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question." And I got up to go back out to the kitchen, probably in a bit of a huff, to get something to drink, the thought of just having unloaded in her now the furthest from my mind! I intentionally left my shorts off, I figured I had a little while before I'd get hard again even with Tiffany and Nicole topless.

"I haven't seen that since moving day!" Tiffany said with a naughty grin.

"Hey Tiff, if you guys can let it hang out then so can I." and wiggled my hips making my soft cock swing a bit.

The looked at each other and said, "Works for us!," stood up and bent over to take their thongs off and moon me at the same time. They threw their thongs on the back of the couch, sat back down, and went back to pong as if nothing had happened.

Mickey came out in a big t-shirt and underwear, not a thong or anything skimpy - not even close. Then she saw the thongs on the couch, "What are you guys doing naked out here!!?"

Tiffany didn't skip a beat. "We're playing strip pong. Next one to lose two games in a row has to eat the other to orgasm. Danny's going to referee to make sure it gets done right."

"TIFFANY!!" as she turned around and headed back to the bedroom, whatever she was after totally forgotten, not even noticing that I was naked too.

It was all I could do to keep a straight face until the door closed. "You are downright ornery girl."

"Serves her right agreeing to one thing and doing another..."

"Yeah..." I kinda groaned. If I had only known.

Tiffany looked over at that and gave me a look, looked down at my soft cock, then paused the game. "OK, spill it."

"We had the US talk the other night and about what we wanted. I gave her my three biggies." As I walked over to their side of the island and rested one cheek on a stool.

"And? What are your three biggies?" Tiffany asked, glancing down at my cock hanging out there.

"Easy, stop hiding her figure and no female games, and talk to ME when there are problems."

Tiffany nodded, Nicole perked up at not hiding her figure, but looked confused at 'no female games'. "What is no female games?"

I just smiled. "No female games is basically I am who I am and no trying to change me, and no half truths or doing things just to catch me and then reneging later on down the line."

"And she had no problem with that." She raised an eyebrow.

"No, everything was just fine."

"Was?"

"Yeah, all she owns are padded bras. I bagged all the plain ones but left her the 'lacy' ones. I picked up a half cup and gave it to her this evening."

Tiffany reached up and cupped her tits behind Nicole's back and tweaked her own nipples. "Nice, but what's the problem?"

"Now she's not sure she can wear it."

Tiffany was about to say something when Mickey came out of the bedroom fully dressed headed for the front door. "Hey guys, I gotta run over to Cindy's for a bit, should be back in about an hour or so." and closed the door behind her before we could say anything. I'm not sure she still noticed I was naked, and there was no comment on Tiffany holding her tits up and out at me...total tunnel vision.

The girls looked at each other and then me shaking their heads, Tiffany releasing her tits..

"That's not a good sign." They said together.

"Hey, I made the commitment to try, and as long as I follow the rule of not putting my cock in a strange pussy we're still trying."

"That's her only rule?" I nodded my head, and Tiffany asked. "What about eating, licking and all the other fun stuff?"

"I get the feeling it's not 'fun stuff' yet so she doesn't want to think about it. Giving or receiving oral is an afterthought." I said kinda looking away.

"Well hell! What are we waiting for!" Tiffany jumped up off the couch, flipped on the stereo and slipped in an eagles 8-track while bending over to give me and Nicole a nice look at her ass and pussy peaking out between her legs, then stood and grabbed my hand, hauled me to her bedroom and pushed me toward the bed, then hollered back, "You waiting for and invitation girl? Get in here and close the door." As she proceeded to climb up and mount my face, spreading herself as she lowered her juicy pussy to me. All thoughts of Mickey now totally gone as she descended on my waiting tongue. Her nice tits and hardening nipples standing out just above my view of her spread pussy and waiting clit.

Just as I was starting to get into eating her pussy, nibbling at her inner lips and darting my tongue as deep as possible every so often, I felt Nicole getting on the bed. "God he's good. I think he must have been a woman in another life!" I just smiled and hummed up into her pussy which made her jump and "eeek" a little as I got a nice grip on each ass cheek.

Then it was my turn to be surprised. Nicole swallowed me down whole and kept me there for a few seconds, working her throat around me. Now it was my turn to groan up into her pussy.

"Damn girl, how do you do that? I can only get about ¾ of him in my mouth." She just proceeded to give me a nice medium speed blow job, working up and down my cock. Taking me all the way in a few times, then licking around and around the head until there was something for her to lick from the tip of my cock.

I was able to get back to eating Tiffany, but not for long. Nicole was picking up her pace and getting to me even with Tiffany grinding her pussy into my lips when she put her finger in my ass to my prostrate and that was all I could take. I grabbed Tiffany and pulled her down mashing my face as far into her and sucked her clit hard while I filled Nicole and screamed into her pussy as Nicole seemed to suck the very life out of me. I remember spasming from the mouth over my cock and pussy juice running down my cheeks...

I think Tiffany came a little, but I wasn't thinking clearly for some reason. The girls on either side of me breathing hard. I was barely conscious. "That was nice! How long before he can go again?" she asked Nicole.

"Not sure with the both of us working on him, we'll just have to play and find out." As she reached down and started stroking my soft cock. "I bet it won't take too long though." My cock was starting to stiffen a little already with Nicole slowly stroking me.

But when Tiffany leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to get on top and sit down with your cock in my ass and fuck you until you cum." It was like someone had given me a new cock.

"Damn Tiffany, what did you say to him?"

"You'll see in a minute, now get up there and enjoy that tongue in your pussy!" Nicole climbed on and lowered that chocolate pussy to my lips while Tiffany did something.

Nicole always got so horny sucking my cock that it didn't take long for her to start cumming a slow simmer in my mouth. I held her to my face and ate as slowly and tenderly as possible after getting her started cumming, wanting to drag it out as much as I could until I couldn't hold her any more. Damn she tasted good, a bit sweeter than Tiffany! She was squirming on my tongue, letting her juices roll out onto my face. She had no more than rolled off when Tiffany came out of the bathroom with a rubber packet in her teeth and a vibrating egg in her hand.

We watched as Tiffany spread herself and then slipped the egg in her dripping pussy and then turned it on to test it and jumped. "New batteries" she grinned. Then she walked over to the bed and proceeded to roll the rubber on my aching cock.

"Tiffany, Mickey said no strange pussy!" as Tiffany climbed on the bed over my cock.

"It ain't going in my pussy."

"Huh?" the she realized what Tiffany was aiming for. "That isn't going to fit in there Tiff!" she said wide eyed.

"Girl, you can take him in one end." as she put the pressure of my hard cock against her lubricated ass. "But I," she started sinking down. I could feel the head pop in and her ass start to envelope my now rock hard cock, "can take," she had me ¾ of the way in, "him in the other end.", as she sank balls deep. I could feel her wet lips against my belly "Oh God that feels good." As she leaned back and spread her legs grinding her ass to get every last bit in her ass and spreading her pussy at the same time. Watching her lips open and close a bit with every stroke. Almost as if it was jealous of what was invading her TIGHT ass.

She started to slide up and down slowly at first, but when she had a comfortable angle she started fucking for real, fast enough to give her tits a nice motion riding me up and down, and then it happened. She must have been getting close because I could feel her ass tremble as she reached down and turned on the egg in her pussy.

That was all I could take. I started cumming into the rubber in her ass, grabbing her thighs and doing my best to ram up into her as she came down on me setting her off. After the first few spasms she sank down on me completely and started squirting all over my chest and even a little all the way up onto Nicole's tits. I could feel her spasm and squirt through the thin walls separating her pussy from her ass, and at the end of every squirt she clamped down hard on my cock making me shoot again in her ass, that vibrating egg sitting at just the right spot against the head of my cock separated by two thin walls of tissue.

It surprised the hell out of Nicole, she froze as the first few squirts flew up my chest, and she just stared at the two on her. Finally Tiffany fell back and collapse between my legs, my shrinking cock sliding out of her ass.

"Damn girl, you can take him in the ass and shoot off like a fire hose! You do that all the time?"

Tiffany was starting to come back around, half rolling onto one elbow with her legs still splayed around my belly, dribbling pussy and dark lips on full display! "I...don't... get it in my ass...as often as I'd like, but rarely do I squirt. Danny's the only one that can make me do it almost every time." She had a shit eating grin, no pun intended, as she leaned forward to take the rubber off my softening cock and head for the bathroom.

"Kinda makes me wish I had met you two first..." as I leaned over and licked some of Tiffany's cum off Nicole's tits.

"Me too," said Nicole softly, closing her eyes and smiling as I did so, taking a trip up around the base of her tit and working my way up to her nipple just to make sure I got it all!

"Anything we can do to help?" I heard from the bathroom.

"Might have to relieve some stress every once in a while if things don't change, but other than that just keep showing off those delicious bodies and there's not much she can say." and leaned back over to clean the other tit, enjoying the nice sounds Nicole was making as I enjoyed myself.