Serendipity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole wrapped a hand around behind my head to hold me to her tit, "Danny, as long as I can get my tits sucked, my pussy fingered and eaten and that cock down my throat every once in a while I don't plan on wearing a stitch more than necessary. Now you better get back out there in case Mickey comes home." She pulled my head back to give me a quick kiss before pushing me towards the edge of the bed looking a bit flushed.

I went back to our room, got my shorts, wiped most of the cum off my chest, and went out to watch TV, the faint aroma of her juices wafting up to me every once in a while.

A little while later Mickey came home, plopped down beside me and made small talk, but nothing about Cindy, her new half cup bra, or the naked women that were sitting here when she left. A few minutes later Nicole came out of Tiffany's room still naked and grabbed her thong on the way to her room and disappeared. I know Mickey saw the exaggerated move Nicole made to pick it up, but nothing was said.

She chatted about nothing for a bit, not even noticing the faint aroma of Tiffany's cum, then made an excuse and headed off to the bedroom. Tiffany came out almost as if she was waiting for Mickey to disappear. She grabbed her thong, lifted her leg to put her pussy on display again, wiped her thong through her pussy, then tucked them into my shorts while groping and stroking me a bit. I had to smile as she gave me a quick kiss and headed back to her room.

I shook my head and went back to our room, finding Mickey sound asleep. At least she was on her back so what little nipple she had made a bit of a lump in her t-shirt...

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...