Serendipity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the hard part for Nicole," Nicole was getting close to cumming again. "If she makes me cum before I make you cum," I started working a finger inside the leg of her panties since it had pulled together with my working it up between her lips, "We will have to take the whole thing up to our room and start all over again with you sitting on my face while she deep throats me." I gripped Nicole's g-spot and pushed two fingers into Jean at the same time, one on either side of the panties I had pushed up between her lips. They came almost simultaneously. Jeans hands going for the table and the back of my chair but making sure I still had access to her pussy.

I kept Jean cumming a little, and then I removed my fingers rather quickly. Her eyes flashed open at the sudden emptiness of her pussy. "Does that sound OK to you?"

"Oh Yeah!" she gasped.

"Well there is something you need to do then to get your pussy eaten later."

"Anything."

"Hear me out before you agree. First you're going to take your panties off. Take the handle of the table knife and push the crotch up in your pussy spread in front of me like you are now. You're wet enough for that not to be a problem. Then you will lower your leg and clamp them in your pussy to let them absorb as much as possible. Then you will spread in front of me to pull them out, hold them in front of my nose to smell your scent, then you will lay them out fully above my plate until you strip for your pussy eating."

"OK."

"Second, when you come back to check on how we are doing you will open your vest and shirt and take your bra off, lay it out cups up right above your panties. Then you will feed me each nipple for a few seconds before buttoning up your shirt and vest. Again, they will stay there laid out in front of me before you clear them away naked for your eating. You OK with that?"

Jean dropped her skirt and foot, leaned over and reached under her skirt to yank her panties down, almost ripping them in the process. Lifted her leg and skirt and shoved her panties into her pussy without the help of the knife handle and shuddered through another small orgasm as she lowered her leg and clamped down on them while one hand held her skirt up and the other gripped the edge of the table through another little orgasm while we both looked at her panty stuffed pussy.

She pulled her leg back up shakily and groaned while she pulled her panties from her pussy. Straightened them out, held them in front of my nose, laid them out above my plate, and then straightened them out flat. She started to walk away and then came back, raised her leg again, put her fingers in her pussy and sloshed them around, then put them in my mouth to clean off. "An appetizer for later...." And she disappeared beyond the curtain.

I took my fingers out of Nicole's pussy and licked them off. "She seems rather eager to join us."

Nicole giggled as she sat back up and pulled a napkin under her to soak up her dribbling pussy. "She broke up with her boyfriend a little over two months ago. She volunteered to be the 'impartial opinion' earlier, but Mary objected saying she was going to cum if the breeze caught her right. And from the looks of that last bit she might be right. She'd do about anything right now to get a good orgasm from something besides her vibrator! Who knows what she'd do to get a good fucking!"

"Well she had a few nice little ones. I imagine it won't take much to make her cum spread out on the table. The rest is up to you...." Her eyes flew open when she realized I was leaving it up to her. "Damn, I just realized. That lace choker and chains makes you look like my little chocolate sex slave... that is soooo HOT!"

"Yes master." She said as the server parted the curtains to bring in our meal. It's a good thing the end of the table was clear. He would have dropped the tray looking at Nicole's tits and nipple rings if he hadn't been able to set the tray down right away. Nicole started to hunch forward a little.

OK, if she wants to play let's see how far she will go. "I didn't tell you to hide those tits! Sit up straight, shoulders back! Point 'em out there nice and proud!"

She grinned. "Yes master." And did just that, pulling her shoulders back as far as she could, making her nipples nearly pop. "Is that sufficient master?"

The server had trouble setting the plates with his eyes going back and forth between Nicole's tits and Jeans panties laid out in front of my plate.

"A....any thing else you need sir?" hoping for an excuse to stay.

"No, you may go now."

He stepped out and Nicole relaxed and began giggling. "Oh that was too good. If he didn't cum in his pants from looking at your tits he's on his way back to the bathroom to jerk off right now!" she grinned and her eyes flashed open thinking about that waiter having to go jack off over seeing her lovely little mounds and huge nipple...

"I almost came when you had me stick my tits out. We might have to try that again sometime, but right now I'm famished. Let's eat..... Master!" she began giggling again as we enjoyed our meal. I think that's when things began to change for us.

We were enjoying our meal. I glanced over at her nipples every once in a while. Occasionally she would thrust her chest out. "You're really enjoying the effect your tits and nipples have on people don't you?"

She laughed. "Up until moving day I did my best to hide them and make my tits look bigger. But the way you kept looking at them instead of my pussy made me think about it. And even in my t-shirts you kept looking at them and getting hard when you did. But the topper was when we did the thing about being topless to Mickey. You were looking at MY tits instead of Tiffany's. Most guys go for big tits, but not you."

"Well it's like I said before. I like naked women, but I especially like women that don't hide their figure. Until moving day you were one of those women. You started showing off more and more if Tiffany or I egged you on, but you also backed off a little when you saw Mickey covering up."

"I didn't notice, but then I wasn't that sure anyone would want to look at me that way."

"Nicole, ninety percent of the time you are the most confident gorgeous woman I have ever met. But ten percent of the time you are a timid little mouse when it comes to your figure. You just need to realize that not everyone will like your figure, just like you don't drool on every guy walking down the street. But when the combination is right it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, only what the other person thinks."

Just then Jean came back, "So is everything OK?" as she was almost tearing her vest and shirt off instead of just opening them up. She pulled her bra off without unhooking it, hitched up her skirt so she could climb into my lap topless, and held her tits out to me. "Suck my tits! Please suck my tits...." I just smiled and cupped a tit to bring the nipple into my mouth. Her hand that had been holding it sank to her pussy while the other pinched her other nipple so hard I thought she was going to pull it off. "OH JEZZZ I NEEDED THAT!", as she had a nice medium orgasm in my lap, and then collapsed against my shoulder. I looked over at Nicole and looked up toward the room questioningly. She nodded yes and began pulling her tube dress back into place.

"Jean?"

"Uh Huh." She mumbled into my shoulder.

"Would you like to just go up to our room now instead of laying out here on the table a little later?"

Her head came up with a smile. "I really need to. I've never went commando for very long, and there's a vent near the waitress station that blows the most gentle breeze up my skirt. I don't think I could take much more of this. All my other tables are empty. Let me go tell the hostess I'm going home for the evening."

She started to head for the curtain, "Um Jean?"

"Yea."

"Don't you think you should put something on first?"

"HUH?" as she looked down at her bare chest. "Damn, that would get me fired even with Mary's help." She grabbed her vest and buttoned it up before leaving and tossing me her bra and shirt. "I'll meet you upstairs and collect my things when I get there!"

I wrapped her bra and panties up in her shirt and tucked them inside my jacket. As we were headed out the manager caught us at the hostess stand, "Is everything OK? You are leaving before dessert!"

Nicole leaned forward against the stand pinning her dress between her and it. "Well I'm getting a little tired," she stretched her arms high in a bit of a faked yawn causing her nipples to pop out of her dress and the managers eyes to about pop out of his head, "So we're going to head up to the room and have some dessert there later." And then turned, put her arm in mine, and we walked out as if nothing was wrong. She waited until we had turned the corner to pull her dress back up and break out in a fit of giggles.

"I think this trip has made a big change in you." I told her as we got into the elevator.

"What? Does my Master not want me to show off my figure whenever possible?" she said with a big grin.

"As far as I'm concerned you should never wear a stitch of clothing again unless it flaunts your figure or will get us in trouble with the law." And we walked proudly into the suite.

"You know, that thought used to scare me, now it turns me on."

"That's good, because the thought of you running around naked turns me on too! Now take off your dress and let me look at you."

"Yes Master!" as she pulled her dress down and stepped out of it, the aroma of her wet pussy filled the room.

"Now your choker and jewelry."

"Yes Master." As she removed the choker she hesitated a moment, looked directly at me, and then let it drop. The whole weight of the choker, connecting chain, ruby heart, and nipple chain dropping to pull on her nipples. It was almost a domino effect. The chain pulled on her nipples, she began to shudder in orgasm, and fell to her knees with her eyes closed. She did have the presence of mind to drop with her knees spread like a good slave girl. Her hands went to her nipple rings, pulling them forward and slowly twisting them. Just as the rings were popping off she screamed, "I'm cumming MASTER!" and she fell back, legs spread, and began squirting like a fire hose, while pulling on her bare nipples until she appeared to pass out.

"Damn, what did I miss?"

I looked up to see Jean coming through the door and starting to reach to grope her tit. "You witnessed Nicole's first orgasm as my sex slave. If you want to do the same you will stop reaching for your tit."

"Huh." She looked down to see what she was doing and dropped her hand to her side.

"Good girl, now come stand in front of me." She scurried over in front of me and stopped, spreading her legs as far as her narrow skirt would allow. "Is that something you would like to experience?" Looking over at the sprawled Nicole and the big wet spot in the carpet from her squirting.

"Y...Yes...." As she licked her lips looking at Nicole.

"There will be a few rules if you decide to become my sex slave." She started to speak but I raised my finger to silence her. "In normal circumstances like tonight you will behave almost normally, with exception of letting me grope and play as I choose as long as it does not create a problem. This does NOT include being embarrassed a little."

"There is always a possibility of someone seeing you with my hand up your skirt or you pulling your top aside to feed me your nipple. You will still address me as Danny under these circumstances. Nod if you're OK with this so far." Jean nodded and started to reach for her tits again. "Ah ah ahhhh, no playing with your tits yet, but unbutton your vest so I can see your cleavage while we continue then grasp your hands behind your back to let your tits stand out..... Good girl, nice cleavage!"

"Now as a sex slave the rules will be significantly different. Nod if you understand them as I go along." I reached up running a finger along the edge of her vest, but pushing it further and further aside as I went up, causing it to pop over her nipple just as my finger got to her areola making her gasp as my fingertip lightly touched the tip of that now rock hard nipple. "First and foremost Nicole is and always will be number one," Nicole began to groan and straighten her legs out, as my finger circler her nipple.

"She may be my sex slave, but she will be your Mistress. If she tells you to give the bellman a blow job as a tip for bringing our room service up you will do it without hesitation as if the order came from me. She will always wear the wide choker as number one." Now I began moving toward the other tit, but up and over the top to push her vest aside before circling just outside her areola this time.

"Anyone under her will wear a narrower choker to signify pecking order. Nod if you understand this." She glanced at Nicole, back at me, then down at my fingertip circling her areola, and then nodded slowly. Nicole was beginning to come back to life. "I'm going to take Nicole back to the bathroom to let her clean up. You stand there and think about this while I'm gone. You can orgasm while I'm gone, but you are not allowed to touch yourself. Thought only..." Jean nodded.

I leaned forward and breathed on her nipples as I got up to pick Nicole up. I picked Nicole up as gently as possible and carried her back to the bathroom. One arm under her shoulder blades, the other just under the crack of her ass, feeling the dribble from her pussy and the edge of her plug against my arm. She put an arm around my neck and grinned while not opening her eyes. "I heard that, and why do I need to go and clean up?"

"Well you still have your butt plug in for one." nudging my arm against it.

"Oh man, I got so used to it I forgot it was there. Tiffany said I would but I didn't believe her. That means I'm ready for the next larger one, the one that makes it easier for you to fuck my ass at any time." she was really smiling, but not opening her eyes thinking about that...

"That could be real interesting!" setting her down on the chair in the bathroom.

"Yes it could," she said as I turned back to the bedroom. "Danny, why did you say that?" she said quietly.

"Say what?" turning back to her.

"That I'm number one." now grinning with her eyes open and bringing a hand up to cup her tit.

"Well I said it without thinking about it... so I guess that makes it true." I smiled at her little grin and went back out to Jean. She was standing by the bed where I left her, trembling with her vest out and around her tits, nipples looked hard enough to REALLY ach to be touched...

"You need to cum don't you?" She nodded. "But you can't without being told to can you?" She shook her head. "I'm going to lift your skirt. You are not to cum or move until I tell you to, do you understand?" Her eyes bugged out but she nodded. I kneeled down in front of her and put my hands on the outside of her knees. Her legs began to tremble a little as I pushed her skirt up around her waist baring her thighs and pussy. Her pussy was so wet I could see drops forming on her lips ready to fall. I inhaled noisily then breathed back out against those dripping lips, "you smell and look delicious.

Now spread your legs just a little more." She spread her legs just enough for her lips to open slightly, she was trembling so much I wasn't sure how she kept standing.. "That's good, we're almost there. Now I'm going to count to three, and on three I'm going to put my finger on your clit and you're going to start cumming. You're going to keep cumming until I remove my finger. Do you understand?" Jean nodded vigorously, making her tits jiggle a bit in the process. "You can fall to your knees or even fall back, but you MUST keep your knees spread. Do you understand?" She nodded again, licking her lips in anticipation.

"One........ Two........ Not yet........And..... Three!" I put my finger against her clit and started rubbing it from side to side. Jean only stood for a second or two and then fell to her knees.

"OH YES MASTER, MAKE ME CUM, KEEP ME CUMMING.... AHHHHHH SHIT YES!!!!! OH YES...OH YES!!!!!"

Since she was right in front of me, her vest still open, and I took a nipple lightly in my teeth. That was all it took, she started squirting too like she had been holding it for months, which from what Nicole said, I guess she actually had. Then she fell back spasming like she was having a seizure yelling, "OH FUCK!" over and over with her tits wobbling in the air, her arms still behind her back putting them on the most delicious erotic display until I removed my finger and she collapsed not moving.

"Damn, did I look like that?"

I looked up to see Nicole coming from the bathroom naked as the day she was born and oh so beautiful. "Better, I didn't have to touch you! DAMN you're beautiful...."

"Oh Master you say the sweetest things." Stopping beside me to pull my head against her thigh inches from her bare pussy.

Jean was starting to come around. "Damn I think I died and went to heaven!"

"Not quite! And that was only his voice and a finger and a little nip. Just imagine what it will be like when he gets serious about your pussy? The sooner you get up the sooner you will find out."

"Yes Mistress." As she stood slowly and resumed her spread leg and hands behind her back position, her vest now hanging off one side showing a nice tit and hard nipple in an almost lewd display of her bare chest..

Nicole looked at me and raised her eyebrow where Jean could not see. I just nodded to her to see where she would take it with Jean. "The first thing you will learn is how to dress. You will only wear what is necessary no matter what the situation. What do you think you should be wearing in this situation?"

"Nothing Mistress."

"So why are you still wearing clothes?"

"I have only been instructed to remove certain pieces Mistress. Master has not instructed me to remove the others."

"Jean this is not a 'speak only when spoken to' situation. You may ask questions as long as you do it properly. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress!" then she turned to me, "Master may I remove the rest of my clothes?"

"Jean, you may remove your clothes anytime it will not get you or me in trouble. You only need permission to cover yourself when established rules are unclear. As you will find out, you may even dress to 'accidentally' expose yourself on purpose. In fact, that is usually the preferred mode of dress." It sounded good, and I was doing my best to wing it as a new "Master'.

"Oh thank you Master!" as she pulled her vest off completely and threw it off to the side. Then dropped her skirt down around her ankles and kicked it over with her vest then spread her legs and put her hands behind her back to push her tits out.

"You look very nice Jean. Do you trim your pussy that way for any particular reason?" looking down at the narrow landing strip above her pussy, barely half an inch wide.

"My former boyfriend asked me to keep it that way Master. I have continued it out of habit. Is that OK Master?" she looked concerned about her landing strip.

"Yes Jean, it's OK," she relaxed, "What you have is just fine. The requirement is for your pussy lips and ass to be clean. Your mound may be trimmed close or shaved or anything in between as long as it does not inhibit my fingers, make it difficult for me to eat you, or soak up much of your pussy juice that should be going in my mouth." She was grinning at what I was describing on doing to her pussy. "I prefer shaved, but I would not want a beautiful woman to have problems with ingrown hairs just to shave her pussy for me. Does that sound good to you?"

"Oh YES Master, I'm getting tingly again just thinking about it!"

"Well enough of that for right now. Now it is time for more enjoyable activities. And one more thing Jean, you will never be punished in a physical sense unless you want it. That isn't to say I won't slap your ass once in a while, while I'm pounding your pussy from behind. But I won't spank you unless you want it. Now compared to you two I'm significantly over dressed. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find two lovely ladies to help me out of these clothes, would you?"

123456...8