Serendipity Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mistre....MISTRESS! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PUSSY?!!!" She stared at the bit of rash still apparent on Nicole's mound inches in front of her as she raised her head. Melody dropping beside her to look as well.

Now it was Nicole's turn to laugh. "Nothing serious little one. It was my own fault for not reading labels. If you would like to start on Master I will explain." Nicole proceeded to recap the previous day. Her idea for the body paint g-string, showing it off in the black light, and teasing the guys with the 'Daddy' routine. By the time she finished there was an overpowering aroma of pussy filling the back room. And I had been divested of my clothes with the girls slowly stroking me under Nicole's supervision. Brittany was shifting from foot to foot agitated by looking at all the nakedness and my hard cock being stroked by Grace and Melody.

"Nicole?"

"Yes Master."

"I believe Brittany is a little over dressed. Would you care to help alleviate that situation?"

Nicole drew a deep breath. "I would love to Master if Brittany has no objections." And looked straight at her.

Brittany nodded slowly. "Nicole, I believe Brittany is a little nervous. Please start with her top and slacks first. Make sure she is OK before you go beyond that."

"With pleasure Master." She said like she was purring.

Nicole walked over to Brittany looking her in the eye. She kept her eyes locked while she proceeded to unbutton her top. Stroking her cleavage a little between buttons. Once she had them undone only then did she open her top to reveal a relatively LARGE chest on a VERY petite body, a nice sprinkling of freckles in her cleavage. I think she was even slimmer than Nicole. Nicole proceeded to kiss her way down Brittany's cleavage after dropping her top back over her shoulders to kneel at her slacks giving us a clear view. She seemed a bit nervous with us staring at her chest.

"Grace, you're going to have to slow down a bit or I'm going to blow a load looking at Brittany's delicious chest." Man you can really see a pale woman blush. "Even if it is concealed in that nice white lace bra." She reached up and cupped her tits momentarily hiding a little lump of nipple until Nicole started on her slacks and kissed her belly just above her panties. She dropped her hands to Nicole's head to steady herself as Nicole dropped her slacks and removed her slacks and shoes and reveal a matching skimpy lace thong, no lining just like her bra!. "Do you want Nicole to continue revealing your luscious body?" Nicole was still kneeling in front of her pussy with her hands on Brittany's hips.

"Y...Yes...." She glowed, licking her lips watching Grace who was now sucking my cock.

"Nicole, Brittany has decided to share her body with us. Would you please unwrap this special gift?"

"Yes Master." And she slid her hands up Brittany's side as she rose, bringing them to the clasp between the cups and supporting them a bit at the same time. She released the clip letting her tits separate a bit as they were released. Peeling them away as she kissed them to reveal nice sized nipples with jewelry. Her pierced nipples were decorated with some large but elegant jewelry. "Oh Master, aren't they gorgeous?" Nicole gushed and pulled back to let us see them. She couldn't resist the urge to heft her tits a little.

"They are beautiful Brittany! I'm not sure what I like more, the jewelry on your tits or your tits on your petite frame. What size are you?"

"Twenty eight D Ma...." she realized what she started to say.

"Please continue Nicole." Giving her a chance to think about what she almost said. "Why do you hide such a gorgeous body Brittany?"

"Men just look at my tits and don't talk to ME." She spat out, sounding upset.

"Look Master! She has her pussy pierced as well!" as she pulled her thong down and turned toward me to reveal a nice little dangly chain hanging from each pussy lip below a little red landing strip.

"I'm gonna blow!!!" Nicole jumped up and ran over, pulled Grace away and inhaled me just as I started unloading. She held me in for the first few shots and then backed off and let me unload the last of it in her mouth but didn't swallow. She came up off my cock and winked at me. Then she opened her mouth a little to let me see my cum on her tongue. Then she turned to Brittany and stopped just in front of her, taunting her with her open mouth full of my cum.

If Brittany was floored at Nicole's deep throat, she was stunned the way Nicole was offering her a taste of my cum. She hesitated for a second and then wrapped her arms around Nicole and took what she was offering, plastering her body to Nicole. Both were having a nice little mini orgasms while inspecting each other's tonsils. Grace and Melody looked to me for guidance and I waved them to Brittany and Nicole. They jumped up to join the melee.

I waited a bit for things to settle down. "Ladies, as much as I'm enjoying this, we still haven't gone over my requirements with Brittany." It was like they were hit with lightening. Grace, and Melody turned and dropped to their knees with their knees spread. Nicole grinning as she slowly followed suit in front of them directly in front of me, Grace and Melody behind and to her left side. Brittany took it in, and slowly dropped beside Grace on Nicole's right.

"Thank you for reminding us Master. I have a request Master."

"Yes."

"I have not used the restroom since we left the apartment Master."

"That is quite all right Nicole, take Grace with you to assist."

"Thank you Master," and they got up to leave.

Brittany looked confused again. "Ask Nicole when she returns. She may tell you if she wishes. In the meantime, may I have a closer look at your jewelry?"

"Yes Master." And she got up to stand in front of me with her feet spread. Melody had a surprised look catching Brittany saying Master, but didn't say anything. She stopped and clasped her hands behind her back as she saw Nicole do earlier but not thrusting her chest out. Her legs spread, but not fully, and not rotating her hips to put her pussy on display.

I leaned forward enough for her to feel my breath on her tits. "They are absolutely delicious. You should never hide your chest any more than you have to." I paused to watch the goose bumps rise on her skin as she stood with her eyes closed. "And your jewelry, is this some of your work?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you have other lovely decorations for your nipples?"

"Yes Master, I like the way it feels pressed into my chest. After a long day some of them will leave an impression in my skin for a while even." She was getting a little shaky and her pussy was starting to smell absolutely wonderful.

"Enough of an impression you can feel it with your fingers?"

"Yessss Master." Her nipples were puckering up holding her jewelry out away from her tits.

"This is a nice experience Brittany. Getting such a nice close look at your nipples and jewelry, while enjoying the aroma of your pussy."

"Tttthank you Master.", she managed to get out while gritting her teeth.

"Brittany, since you had a nice taste of me." She licked her lips. "I think I should have a taste of you. Don't you think?"

"Please Master." Nicole and Grace came back out at just that moment but stopped.

"I'm going to slide my finger through your pussy."

"Pleaseeee Master!"

"If I flick your clit you're going to cum aren't you."

She nodded her head vigorously. "YES MASTER!"

Nicole smiled at me. "Do you want me to touch your clit Brittany?"

"YES MASTER....PLEASE MASTER!"

I placed my finger at the base of her pussy and slid it forward slowly. Her pussy was so wet I slid in easily. Brittany started trembling. "Not yet Brittany, I haven't touched your clit yet." All she did was whimper. I brought my finger in contact with her clit and cupped her mound. "CUM." And she did collapsing against me and sinking to her knees. I held her as long as I could and then let her settle onto her back with her legs still spread, showing her dripping pussy. I waited until she started to open her eyes and then looked directly at her while licking her juices off my fingers. She giggled and covered her eyes.

Nicole and Grace helped her sit back up to Nicole's right instead of back with Grace and Melody, then Nicole and Grace resumed their previous positions. "I'm ready Master."

"Are you ready to continue Brittany?"

"Yes Master." she said with an impish grin.

"As I told Grace earlier. Nicole has several lovely collars. But she doesn't have what I would call a 'Formal" collar. Something she could wear to a naked wedding or some other such affair."

"What did you have in mind Master?"

"I have a basic idea, and feel free to improve on it if you can. I'm thinking about a nice wide white beaded collar as her Mistress status signifies. On it a small white loop. From that loop three white chains. One to each nipple and one in the center where I could put a nice and very noticeable jewel. It would be best if I could change jewels to fit the occasion. I'd like to do something different with her nipple rings though."

"Everything she has right now is bands ON her nipples helping them stand out where they can be appreciated as they should." I think Nicole held her chest out a little more if that's possible. "But for this I think a flat or slightly conical flat ring AROUND them. I want to set them off rather than hold them out, almost like a fender washer. Large enough to hide a good portion of her areola and show her nipples even more. I'd like all of it to be in something like a gloss white enamel."

"I think I'd like to do something like that Master. It would be an interesting project."

"I will be leaving for Vegas on Monday, so you will have to complete this project with Mistress Nicole. Will that be a problem?"

"No Master, it will be a pleasure completing this for you with Mistress."

"Well then as enjoyable as this has been, the girls need to get back to help their Master evaluate Miss Shelly. The only question then is where we go from here Nicole."

"Master?" Nicole asked.

"We have two choices. We can go back to the apartment and proceeded with the evening's festivities, or we can go out for a nice meal and then go back to the apartment."

"I have my tube dress in the car so we could go out for a meal if that's OK Master."

"I think it would probably be a good idea to make sure you have plenty of energy this evening. Should we take Brittany with us as well?"

"I would like to take her with us Master, but she does not have the appropriate attire to be seen out with you." And winked at me, she was up to something.

"Explain yourself."

"As Master has said many times, 'We should only wear the bare minimum of clothing, and it should allow complete access and not hide our figure any more than is necessary to not get in trouble with the law.'" Grace and Melody grinned at that.

"Continue."

"MASTER! She's wearing slacks instead of a mini skirt and her bra hides her nipples!"

"You're right Nicole. I was enjoying her lack of clothing and forgot what she was wearing when she walked in." Brittany got wide eyed and bit the edge of her lips hearing me discuss her body like that. "Although you have to admit she does not have the advantage you do to go braless all the time. She might need to wear a bra of some sort for support part of the time."

Grace and Melody were getting in on the act. "We have several nice short Mini-skirts that would allow you to play with her pussy Master Danny." Grace said.

Melody chimed in, "And I know we have several nice beige shelf bras that would hold her up and out without preventing you from nibbling on her nipples Master Danny."

This was starting to get to Brittany being talked about like a desired woman. "I guess it's up to you Brittany. If you wish to join us I will pick up the appropriate attire as Mistress Nicole has pointed out." She was shifting side to side a bit, almost like she was wanting to squeeze her thighs together but couldn't with her knees spread.

"I...I think I would like to go to dinner with you and Mistress if you would have me Master." Interesting choice of words.

"Well then, I think the bra would be the first obstacle. See what you girls can find that is as close to her skin tone while I have a discussion with Mistress Nicole."

I got a three way chorus of 'Yes Master!' as they dashed out into the store pulling Brittany along. When they were gone Nicole got up and sat on my lap with my cock nestled in the crack of her pussy. "What are you up to my little chocolate pixie?"

"I'm not sure, but it seems like the right thing to do. Let's just play it by ear ok?"

"I'll let you take the lead when I can. Are you thinking about bring her back to the apartment as well?"

"I'm not sure yet."

The girls had returned with Brittany in a nice half cup bra, but had not put it on her properly. "Girls, did you let her get dressed quickly."

"Master?"

"Her bra is not fit properly. Do it now."

"Yes Master!" and they grinned as each one put a hand in her bra, cupped a tit, and lifted the bra into place. They just wanted an excuse to grope Brittany! It was not something Brittany was expecting. First surprised, and then a contented moan, as I would guess the girls got a few good squeezes in while their hands were in there.

"Much better, now let's see how it looks with her top on." They grabbed her top and handed it to her to put on while everyone looked at her nipples. She was trembling and her pussy was starting to drip. Luckily it wasn't one of the nipple hiding tops. She started to hunch forward as soon as she put it on like many larger chested women do. And yes we notice ladies! "Stand up straight Brittany. You should not hide such a beautiful chest. And undo two more buttons"

"Yes Master." She said with a glint in her eye and thrust her chest forward as she complied.

"Much better, be proud of your figure! I can see your nipples standing out very nicely, and a little glint off your jewelry. Turn sideways." She turned quickly enough to make her tits jiggle under her top.

"Oooo! That's different!"

"Mmm and very nice. I could almost strip your top off and nibble on you right now. How about the girls get you your skirt and we'll be off." They disappeared leaving us alone again. "Put her other things in a bag to take with us. We'll give them to her later but I don't want her to have easy access to her bra and underwear."

"Yes Master!" and she grabbed them up, knelt in front of me, then inhaled me again just as the girls were returning. Brittany in a skirt barely long enough to cover her pussy and Grace and Melody still naked. They came over and knelt beside us and watched Nicole give another world class deep throat blow job. I cupped Graces tit on one side and Melody's on the other then blew another load down Nicole's throat looking at Brittany's nipples standing out behind her top. This time she took the whole thing for herself.

"What? I was thirsty, and it's easier to get Master dressed without a hard on. You get him dressed while I dress."

"Yes Mistress!" came from a grinning Brittany and she proceeded to dress me while Grace and Melody dressed themselves watching Brittany in awe. Brittany was enjoying sliding my clothes back on, running her hands up my legs and over my cock sliding my boxers on with a feather light lick as she slid them up, and groping again with my slacks. She ran her fingers over my chest as she buttoned my shirt, and groped me again as she tucked my shirt tails in before zipping me up. Kneeling down to help with my loafers as she breathed on my cock through my slacks, looking up at me with a grin as she did.

I watched as Nicole turned to the girls, "Melody, would you call your Master's house and ask Suzanne if we could get the same table we had Friday evening? I think we're going to need it. And something else. I have a suggestion. You have been wearing a chrome collar for quite some time, and I have no idea what color Miss Shelly is accustomed to wearing. But if you are to integrate her into your group you might try a new color to signify that, and one that doesn't remind Master Jake so much of your Mistress that has passed."

"Thank you Mistress Nicole, I will remember that. Have a nice evening." And they let us out the front of the store and then went to lock everything up.

We headed out to the parking lot. It was almost empty on a late Sunday afternoon, the sun not far above the horizon. Brittany was constantly trying to hold her skirt down.

"Brittany, do you think you have an ugly body?"

She stopped quickly and turned to me with a pissed look "Master?!!!"

"You keep pulling your skirt down like you have an ugly body. Personally I think you have a very delicious body."

"But Master, somebody might see my bare pussy!"

"And it's a bad thing that you might make some teenagers most finest wet dream? Seeing your wet pussy and wondering if that really was jewelry hanging from your lips he saw? Going home to masturbate to his memories of your pussy and the hope it really was jewelry he saw for weeks to come!"

Her nipples hardened, "Well, when you put it that way Master it doesn't sound so bad..."

"And it's not like you're walking around holding your skirt up. If the wind catches it at the right time then it's fate that someone else get to enjoy the beautiful sight of your wet pussy. And of course you don't object to the feeling of a breeze on your bare pussy do you?"

"I've went commando before with longer skirts, but never any this short. Any little breeze gives me quite a thrill." She said with a bit of a whimsical tone, and then realized she forgot, "Master."

"Then let's go have a nice meal." And took each of them on an arm to the car. Brittany's next shock was at the car. Nicole got her tube dress out of the back seat, stripped her oversize dress off and pulled the tube dress on standing in the open car door.

"Mistress how can you do that?!!"

"Do what?"

"Strip in a parking lot."

"Brittany, there are only a few cars out here, and none of them close. Security MIGHT have a camera trained this way, but by the time they get a chance to zoom in I've already changed so the most they will get is a blurry image of my ass. What will anyone see?"

"I guess you're right." She said quietly.

"Now get in the front and sit on a towel instead of your skirt so you don't get a wet spot on it."

"Mistress?"

"Brittany, usually I sit beside Master and he plays with me while he drives. Since there are two of us we will sit in front and I will drive. I expect Master will be leaning over the seats playing with our tits on the way. I don't know about you, but I will probably cum at least once in the twenty minutes it will take us to get there." And turned to look at me.

"Quite right Nicole, and I plan on giving each of you several orgasms tonight, assuming you choose to join us after dinner Brittany?" She looked stunned. "Don't answer right now, let's talk through dinner and then you can decide."

We got in and headed for The Steak House, and true to Nicole's suggestion I played with tits the whole way. Nicole had two, one about half way and another just before we pulled up. Brittany was a bit nervous, but had a nice one just as we pulled in much to the delight of the valet. She was just out of it enough to give the valet on her side a nice pussy flash as she got out. Nicole on the other hand did it on purpose! Nicole came around to the passenger side rear and opened my door and then we went inside.

Once again with a woman on each arm. It was almost the reverse of our leaving the other night. With Natalie leading us and the staff moving out of our way, even pausing with other customers to keep our path clear. We made our way with the girls getting LOTS of stares. Nicole enjoying the attention and Brittany getting nervous.