Serendipity Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The usual tonight sir?" Natalie asked.

"I think soft drinks tonight Natalie, we have a long evening ahead. Three Pepsi's please." She bowed slightly and turned without a word. Nicole got out three napkins each and laid them on the booth for her and Brittany to sit on and slide in behind me, one on each side. Brittany followed Nicole's example and lifted her skirt before sitting down.

"Do you have that effect everywhere you go?" asked Brittany.

I chuckled, "No, it's the ladies I have with me that usually cause that reaction! Part of this tonight is that one of the other ladies here has the same Master as Grace and Melody, and also happens to be the senior manager here." That got her attention.

"So why is she with that Master?" I waived to Nicole for her to take over.

"Brittany, this is a choice, not a command. I call Danny Master when I choose to, not because I have to. Sometime I initiate the role, sometimes he does. But either way it is a choice taken willingly. Would you have any idea I was a corporate executive?" I thought her eyes were going to fall out of their sockets.

Just then Natalie returned with our drinks. "What would you like this evening?" looking at me.

"I think we'll have the same as last time, the filet with a baked potato for me, Nicole will have the prime rib and a baked potato. Brittany will have.... What would you like Brittany?"

"I don't know, I haven't even looked at a menu."

Natalie chimed in. "There are no menu's for our special customers. Whatever you desire we will do our best to accommodate."

Brittany just sat there. "Natalie, why don't you bring a second filet and potato for Brittany. Today has been a bit overwhelming for her."

"Yes Sir, will there be anything else sir?"

"Not right now, thank you. Please close the drapes and rope on your way out. You may re-enter with our meal, but do so cautiously."

"Very well Sir. May I ask a question Sir?"

"By all means Natalie."

"Is everything all right with Suzanne? She seemed a little shaken the other night and she called in someone to cover her shift the last two days."

I just smiled, "She is quite all right. The gentleman I was with the other night is an old friend of hers. He kind of went into seclusion after his wife passed away several years ago, and they lost track of each other. I would imagine they are just catching up on all the time that has passed. She will be back to work any day, and probably in a much better mood if I am any judge of things."

Natalie smiled a relieved smile. "That's good to know. We look forward to her return."

"I spoke with her less than an hour ago and she sounded like she was in very good spirits. But I will pass your message on if I speak with her again this evening."

"Thank you Sir, and enjoy your evening." as she ducked out the curtain.

"Now where were we... Oh yes, Brittany has a few million questions!"

Brittany blushed again. "Just a few..."

"Well as we have said, it's a choice. For instance, Nicole knows that I love to look and play with her body almost as much as she enjoys me doing it. Now she knows the curtain is closed and the rope is up to stop staff from entering. What do you think she will do upon hearing me say that?"

"I have no idea."

"Nicole?" and looked at her. She rolled her tube dress down well below her tits, finished rolling it up so it looked like a band around her tummy. The slid next to me, rolled her hips forward and spread her legs. Brittany had a wide eyed stare, but gasped when Nicole took my hand and pressed a finger against her clit and had a nice little mini orgasm.

"Thank you Master, I needed that after everyone was looking at my nipples. And then you talking about them looking at me was almost more than I could take."

"Now Brittany, was there any part of that, that looked like I forced Nicole to do anything other than what she wanted to do?"

"No Master."

"Have I forced you to do anything that you didn't choose to do?"

"No Master?"

"And yet you call me Master. Why is that?"

"I.... " she looked very confused.

Now it was Nicole's turn to chime in. "Because it feels right, and feels damn good too. I chose to bare my body for Master to enjoy. I chose to put his finger on my CliiiiiT! MASTER THAT'S NOT FAIR!" and she had another little orgasm. "Now I bet you're thinking about showing yourself to Master right now aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you remembering how he ran his finger through your pussy and made you orgasm?"

"Y..Yes Mistresssss." She said with half closed eyes.

"You do not wear a collar yet, but you may enjoy Master if you wish. Simply bare the parts you wish him to look at and place his hands where you want him to touch."

Brittany removed her top and rolled up her skirt and grinned widely. "There is one problem Mistress, Master does not have enough hands to touch all the places I want him to touch!"

Now it was Nicole's turn to laugh. "I have the same problem little one. You have to learn to prioritize. Sitting side by side, the easiest is to put his hand on your mound and push his finger against your clit. He seems to know what to do once it gets in there!"

Brittany slid closer and did just as Nicole instructed. "Mmmm Yes he does Mistress!" as I began playing with her clit. "I feel really bad sitting here like this and putting his hand in my pussy Mistress." She said with a grin.

"But it feels so good doesn't it little one?" As soon as she said that I went to town on their clits and gave them each a nice little orgasm.

Nicole leaned over and kissed my cheek, "Thank you Master."

Brittany leaned over from her side and kissed me as well. "Yes, thank you Master."

About that time Natalie called from the other side of the curtain. "Your meals are here Sir."

"One moment Natalie," Brittany was reaching for her top. I put a hand on her arm. "Do you trust me not to get you into trouble Brittany?"

She looked to Nicole, who hadn't moved, and then back to me. "Yes Master."

"Then sit back and be proud of your delicious tits." She hesitated for a second and then leaned back in the booth and I put my hand back on her pussy and my finger on her clit. "You may enter Natalie, but only you."

She entered and hesitated for a second seeing the girls sitting there topless. As she placed the plates in front of us she realized where my hands were and nearly dropped my plate in my lap. "Sorry Sir, I lost my concentration for a moment." And continued with the rest of the side dish plates, she looked like she wanted to ask something but was afraid to.

"Natalie, you look like you have something on your mind. Send the servers on their way and come back in if you can stay a few moments."

"Yes Sir." And ducked back out for a few seconds and then came back in as the girls were starting in on their meals and I was licking their juices off my fingers. Her eyes went wide at that.

"As I sad, you have the look of someone with something on her mind." She was fidgety and starting to perspire on her upper lip. "You may speak freely Natalie, no recriminations." She relaxed a bit.

"Thank you Sir." Looking at me. Then she looked at my ladies. "I was just wondering how you two get the courage to show yourself like that?"

Brittany burst out laughing, NOT the reaction Natalie was expecting. "Courage? I'm scared stiff sitting here letting it all hang out. More like coercion to do the things I've always wanted to do!"

Natalie's mouth dropped open. "Natalie, I'm sitting here with two beautiful women that are enjoying my attention. I do my best to please them and they reciprocate when they can. You know it is a fact that it is easier for me to play with them and give them orgasms sitting here than it is for them to do me isn't it?"

Natalie's eyes darted back and forth, her mouth still catching flies. "You mean he.... Already?" Nicole held up five fingers, Brittany only four. "Oh I'm going to go through some batteries tonight!" and then looked at me embarrassed realizing she had said that out loud when Brittany and Nicole started giggling.

"Natalie, how do you feel knowing I'm looking at your body?"

"I'm not sure Sir."

"Nicole, if it was you standing there dressed and I was staring at your body, what would you be feeling?"

"I'd would be wanting to rip my clothes off to show you my body and trying to get you to touch and pleasure me!"

"Now Natalie, what are you feeling right now?"

"I'm wondering what it would be like to show you my body, and if I could let you touch me like you were touching them."

"Natalie, I'm going to ask you to do some things. I am ONLY.... going to ASK.... You may choose to comply or not. You need not answer, only comply unless it is an actual question. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Now Nicole and Brittany, snuggle closer and we can begin." They snuggled closer and I put an arm around each neck and rested each hand on a tit and began stroking a nipple." That got me low groans from each of them.

"Now Natalie, if you want us to continue to look at you, unbutton your vest and top and open them fully to show us your figure." She nodded and unbuttoned them, only hesitating a moment before pulling them back to reveal a nice pair in a bright red lace bra, lined of course. "Oh so you do like to be a little bold, hiding bright red under your uniform." She blushed. "Now if you really want me to look at your chest, fold your bra cups down to show your aching nipples to me."

She stared at me. "How did you..." I cut her off by squeezing a nipple in each hand causing both girls to moan again. She nodded and revealed nice nipples.

"Oh those look like they would enjoy a nice nibble and suck."

"They would indeed Sir." As they puckered up HARD.

My girls were starting to squirm. "As my hands are occupied girls, you may play with your pussies as we continue."

"Yes Master." They said as their hands shot to their pussies. I thought Natalie was going to faint.

"Yes Natalie, we have a very unique relationship. Ours is a bit more casual, others have a more strict relationship. All depending on another's needs. But that is a discussion for another time. Right now we need to do something about that ache in your pussy don't we?"

All she could do is look between the girls and nod her head while still cupping her tits from lowering the cups.

"In just a few moments you're going to slip a finger in your pussy. As soon as you touch your clit you are going to orgasm aren't you?" She nodded vigorously. "Good girl, the only question is, are you going to hide it from me, or are you going to do as I ask and lower your slacks and panties and show me your orgasm?"

She only hesitated a second and then lowered her slacks and panties. Instead of stopping just below her crotch she pushed them to her knees. "Girls, as soon as Natalie shows us her orgasm you may cum."

"Yes Master." They squeaked, getting close.

Natalie had started playing with her pussy and was almost there. "Show us your orgasm Natalie. Share with us the beauty of a woman's pleasure." That was all it took to send her over the edge. Leaning against the edge of the table as she had a nice medium orgasm, followed shortly by Nicole, and then Brittany. "Now that is the way to start a lovely evening! Three beautiful women having orgasms together!"

"Thank you Sir. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

Nicole looked up shocked, "You mean you have never passed out from an orgasm?" she asked in a pitiful tone. That brought Natalie out of her daze. "Master, I have to do something about that. No woman should go through life without knowing the bliss of passing out from an orgasm."

"I totally agree, Maybe you could get together with Suzanne and discuss how to remedy that problem. And while you're at it, maybe see if there is a way for the more enlightened ladies here to wear skirts instead of slacks here. It would be so much easier to give them nice little orgasms every once in a while with skirts."

"Oh yes Master, and there is nothing quite like a cool breeze up your skirt on a wet pussy. I can almost orgasm from that sometimes!"

I looked back to Natalie. "Natalie, would you do me the honor of letting me lick your juices from your fingers?"

She realized she still had two fingers in her pussy and pulled them out quickly looking at them. "Are you sure Sir? My old boyfriend never would taste me."

"Natalie, from the aroma I'm sure you taste absolutely delicious." She leaned forward. I took her hand and brought her fingers to my mouth and savored cleaning them while she hung her tits out across the table. I think she was close to cumming again. "And I was right." She blushed a deep red.

"Natalie, you may get dressed again, but please leave your bra folded down." She looked concerned, but complied. I stopped her at her vest, it almost reminded me of Mary. "Oh you look so sexy like that. I have a special request of you Natalie."

"If I can Sir."

"It comes in two parts. The first part is you be the only one to check on us this evening, and that when you do you open at least your vest to let us enjoy your nice nipples standing out, all though I would prefer your top as well so you could play with your nipples again."

"I...I'm not sure, but I'll try."

"The second, with the permission of my girls here, is when we are ready to leave for the evening for you to allow me to taste your lovely nipples and play with your pussy until you orgasm again?"

"I.....I...."

"You need not answer right now Natalie, merely think about it. Either way you choose will be fine. But I would dearly love to taste your nipples this evening."

"Thank you Sir." And she buttoned her vest and left us.

"Does he always have that effect on women Mistress?"

"You need only look in the mirror little one. You seem quite comfortable calling him Master and me Mistress after only a few hours. But let's eat as we discuss this before it gets cold."

"Yes Mist...." She smiled at what she was saying. And then very purposely said, "YES MISTRESS!" Sat up thrusting her chest out proudly and dived into her meal. We all plunged into our meals, while I was shaking my head at these two nearly naked ladies. After a bit Brittany spoke up. "Master, you mentioned to Natalie that some relationships have a stricter relationship. What did you mean by that?"

"That is a very complicated question to answer, but let me give it a try. In any relationship, even a 'normal' man and woman relationship there is a certain amount of give and take. As long as each is comfortable with the amount of give and take on each side, everything works OK even if it is a bit one sided. Good so far?"

"Yes Master."

"Now in something like the relationship Nicole and I have there is not a balance of give and take in the normal sense. In fact give and take is not even the right description, because there is not actually any 'take' involved. Only giving and the responsibility for that gift."

Now she looked confused. "I don't take anything from Nicole, she gives her trust to me, to only do things she enjoys. And some things she might not do on her own." She was starting to understand. "The trick is to find someone that has the same wishes you do. Nicole and I have a relationship based almost purely on pleasure. Another lady we know in the corporate world needs someone, preferably a man, to relieve her of some of her responsibilities outside her corporate world. To tell her to dress skimpy and show off her figure for example. On her own she would fret about letting her nipples show or her skirt was too short and her thighs were on display. But as soon as her Master asked her to let them show, then it was perfectly fine for her to enjoy men staring at her. Would you have let your nipples show if I hadn't asked you to?"

"I.... I don't think so..."

"Exactly, you will also find that some want the extreme slave experience. I know of a situation where someone enjoyed being bound, spanked, used as a sex toy, even the occasional whipping."

Brittany was astounded. "And they WANTED this?"

"Brittany, just because you prefer a clean chested man or a hairy chested man, doesn't mean every other woman wants the same does it?"

"Well ....No."

"Here's another one for you along the same lines. Some women enjoy anal sex, some women don't, and many think they don't even though they have never tried it. If I were to ask you that question would you be in, category one, two, or three?"

"Well....I...Uhh....."

"Nicole, what category are you in?" Although I knew the answer.

"I used to be category three, but I'm becoming category one."

"YOU WHAT?!!!"

About that time Natalie came back in to check our drinks. She set the fresh drinks down and then opened her vest and unbuttoned her top to put her hand in to rub her nipples. "Did I interrupt something?"

Brittany turned from Nicole to me. "Ask HER that question!" pointing at Natalie.

"What question?" as she continued to cup her tits and play with her nipples through her top.

"Some women enjoy anal sex, some women don't, and many women think they don't even though they have never tried it. Are you category one, two, or three?"

"Oh God that's NOT fair!" she said as she unbuttoned her top completely and grabbed a nipple and shoved her other hand in her pants. "I can't tell you how many times I have nearly creamed my panties with my nipples rubbing inside my top. And now you have to remind me how long it's been since I had a nice hard cock in my ass! I need to cum again!" She looked at me pleading.

"Cum for us little one."

She fell against the table spasming in orgasm, clamping her mouth closed but was still being a bit loud. Evidently she was a bit of a screamer. She fell forward toward to the table and caught herself with the hand that was on her nipple. I still saw some movement with her pants. "It's a good thing I got a panty liner in earlier."

Nicole chuckled a little. "He seems to have that effect on the right kind of women." Natalie brought her head up with a weak smile. Nicole brought her hand up and concealed the contents from Brittany and Natalie, showing me a handful of narrow white ribbon. "I got this earlier when I was putting the large in, just in case. I think there might be enough for two and the medium is in the briefcase ready to go." Brittany and Natalie were wondering what was going on.

"I have no problem with it if you choose to."

"A trial run so to speak Master?"

"Fold the ribbon in half and if you have enough use the steak knife."

She did, and it was enough. "Natalie, would you open your top so I may enjoy the view again and take a seat. Nicole and I have something to ask you." She bared her chest and sat on the other side of Nicole.

"You are right Master, they look delicious. May I verify?" and started to reach for Natalie's chest.

"She does not wear a collar yet, so only with Natalie's approval. Do you mind Natalie?" Natalie shook her head and just as suddenly Nicole pulled her hand back and leaned over to take her nipple in her mouth. Natalie was shocked and then smiled around a moan. Then Nicole came off her nipple with a pop.

"You were right Master, they are delicious!" Natalie blushed again! Brittany had the unusual look of her mouth dropping open at Nicole sucking Natalie's nipple, and the grin at her doing it.

Time to switch gears. "Brittany, you've known Grace and Melody for quite some time I take it?"

"Yes Master, several years."

"And you've seen the silver collars they wear like necklaces?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you know what those collars signify?"

"They told me, but I didn't realize until now just what they meant Master."

"Have they ever had anything negative to say about their Master?"

"Never Master. Only loving and longing to be with him."