Serendipity Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria, I took them to an old man on the other side of town Gladys told me about, he told me he fixed them up and tossed in a few pieces. It looks like he did a bit more than that, but they are definitely your machines." She was looking back and forth the between them. "And something else you should know. He told me there are only about fifty of these in the world." I pointed to the monster. "And less than half are operational. Yours is in mint condition. Between the two, you have about ten thousand dollars worth of machines here. And yours is number two off the assembly line."

There was another string of Spanish between Martin and the girls, I knew it was good when they were all smiles. "You know, I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to see these things work. I mean you're supposed to be some sort of amazing seamstress but all I see is a babbling woman."

The girls all gasped, and Martin laughed his head off while I just stood there smiling. There was another string of Spanish and a shaking finger from Maria as she dashed out the door, leaving it wide open and ran to their car. She came back with an arm full of things and threw them down beside her little machine. She drug the chair over and pulled out something to sew. Suddenly she pulled her hands back like the machine bit her. She looked at me then jumped up, kissing me all over and babbling something more in Spanish.

I managed to get a hold of her and set her down. "Maria, that's nice, but English please."

"It works!"

"Yes."

"No it works... I was in such a hurry I set it like the one at the cleaners. Mine hasn't been able to do that for as long as I can remember...IT WORKS!"

"Well he was a sewing machine repair man." That got me a scowl and a light slap. "He said something about two bent wheels inside. He replaced one and straightened the other. Put a new belt and a couple of rubber pieces as well."

She jumped back to the machine and pulled out what she was doing and grabbed two scraps of cloth. She was going from one setting to another just watching it. Well might as well go for broke. I walked over and pulled the bottom little drawer open. She squealed. I went for the next, and the next, and then the top one. There was another string of Spanish, evidentially it was the default language when she got excited.

And then the phone rang....SAVED BY THE BELL AGAIN!!!

"Hello." Covering the mouth piece as best I could.

"Hello Master."

"Hang on little one, I have to switch phones." I put it on hold and headed for my man cave down stairs. Jean gave me the raised eyebrow look. I mouthed 'Nicole' and she smiled.

"I'm back."

"What was the Mexican cat fight all about Master?"

I had to laugh. "The Mexican cat fight as you put it was Martins two nieces. I wasn't expecting your call for a while. Don't you have reservations in about half an hour?"

"Yes Master, but we had to stop back at the apartment. Brittany was feeling a little over dressed once she saw my new dress. She's changing while Tiffany and Cathy entertain themselves with Justin"

"I hope those two let him out alive! So you liked the dress did you?"

"Master, you were wise to tell Justin to make me come into the plane to see it. Even though he saw me before, he was still a little shocked to see me pull off my work clothes and pull the dress on."

"How did it fit?"

"Oh Master, it was almost perfect. The skirt was a little large before we adjusted it, it was hanging below my ass cheeks. I don't think Justin minded all that much, but he liked it more when the bottom of my cheeks were showing under it. Where did you find it?"

"I didn't, one of the ladies in the Mexican cat fight made it in an afternoon between other jobs."

"SHE WHAT?"

"Yea babe, I think we found a seamstress. She's the one nursing the infant so she would love to work from home. In fact that is what the cat fight was all about. I took a couple of machines she had in for repair so she could work from here. She just found out about them."

"Why doesn't that surprise me..."

"Had another thought I need to run by you. Try this on, turn the main room of the sorority house into our by appointment show room, put a work room up stairs for Brittany and another for our seamstress."

"Not bad...."

"I also picked up several blueprint cabinets today. A couple for the seamstresses' patterns, and some for Brittany's flat storage."

Nicole chuckled, "Wait 'til she hears about this!"

"Do you want to tell her, or bring her out and show her?"

"HUH?"

"Well I figure you should be finishing the contract stuff for The Boutique up some time this week. Maybe you two could fly out and my little chocolate pixie could show me all the advantages of her new dress next week?"

"I like the sounds of that... oh Brittany's ready, Um Master?"

"Yes little one?"

"What can we do with Justin Master?"

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Just remember he has to be able to fly home tomorrow."

She giggled. "OK Master... and Master... I love you."

"I love you too little one, now go enjoy your dinner."

I made it back up stairs. Things were settled down enough for us to get back to English, and I said, "So are things settled down enough I can understand what you're saying?"

Maria swiveled the chair back to me. "Danny, how can you afford all this?"

"Honestly Maria, it's just what I told your Uncle Martin. I got a guy's name from Gladys. I took them over to him, he looked at them and told me to give him a few hours. When I got back they were tarped and ready to go. He said he put the little one in a cabinet and threw in some thread and the mannequin."

"I don't know what to say."

"Well I invited him over tomorrow, so you may get to ask him yourself. Now since I know your uncle has a big day planned with the pool tomorrow, and one way or another I'm going to get dragged into something. I suggest we let him go home to supper and we do the same. Unless he wants to stay for supper?"

"Would you and the boys like to stay Uncle? I haven't cooked for a big group in a while. It was just going to be meatloaf and mashed potatoes, but we have plenty."

"Maria, I haven't had a good home cooked meal in quite a while. I would love to stay." The boys begged off, as they had dates waiting.

"While you're busy cooking, I'm going to steal Martin and pick his brain."

We walked and talked through the back yard. About extending what was around the pools, and then extending what was behind the house and putting in the piers so I could put a balcony out my back wall and have a sheltered back porch in bad weather. We had a nice meal, and while it was cooking, Maria whipped up two different batches of chocolate cookies to let them bake while we were eating. When dinner was done she shooed us out with the two plates of cookies to compare so she could nurse Maya and pump. We only chatted a little while until Martin had to leave.

As soon as he was out the door Jean stripped down. As soon as I stopped moving in the kitchen watching Maria pump she stripped me down and then went to Maria and stripped her down while she was still pumping. "Thanks Jean, I've kinda gotten used to being naked at home. It was weird being home and clothed." They giggled at each other. I should have seen the signs.

"And since we're naked, I'm dragging my Master off to the shower and really put the boiler to a test!"

We had a shower that reminded me of one of our first showers back in the hotel. Soaping and rinsing. Soaping and slipping around on each other. Me plastering her up against the wall and fucking the hell out of her. Feeling my cock sink into her wet and waiting pussy as she slid up and down my chest. Her tits and nipples smashed into me and dragging up and down. Feeling her ankles on my ass as Jean pulled me in deeper while I squeezed and played with her tits and nipples. I loved keeping them smashed between us, taking a quick nip on her shoulder to keep her going.

Pretty soon I couldn't take any more and started blasting into her waiting pussy. It seems Jean was trying to wait on me. As soon as I started, she went into a spasm orgasm with feet flailing behind me while I attempted to drive her through the shower wall. Eventually we sank to the floor, Jean still impaled on my cock as we caught our breaths.

When we finished and turned to get out, Maria was there holding our towels. She handed Jean hers and then proceeded to dry me off. Jean was a bit shocked but didn't say anything, but almost lost it when Maria finished with a few nice strokes of my cock in her mouth. I was soft enough at that point she was able to take me in and lick my balls a few times! She had quite a twinkle in her eye looking up at me as she did.

She put the towels up, and turned to get a small glass of milk and a plate with three cookies from the counter. "You didn't have very many cookies Master Danny, so I thought I'd bring you some fresh milk and cookies." She handed me the glass and plate and then left. The milk was still warm!

Jean grabbed a cookie and the glass of milk. She only took a sip though. "Oh Man! I DON'T do warm milk!" and gave me the glass back and finished her warm cookie. I enjoyed my warm breast milk and cookies with a smile. It was only nine o'clock, but we snuggled down and called it a night.

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...

12