Serendipity Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria looked like a kid in a candy store with no money. "I'd love to Mistress, but I don't have any rubbers."

"Trust me Maria, you don't need any. Now hop on and finish him up good for me. Make him pay for torturing me today."

Now she was just a kid in a candy store. "YES MISTRESS!" Maria climbed on and sank down saying something in Spanish. Brittany giggled just before she leaned down and licked Nicole's pussy. Nicole groaned, and Maria did the same when she bottomed out on me. Sam came around the other side and began kissing me and playing with Maria's tits.

She was slowly reaching up to cup her full tits and roll her nipples between her fingers before dragging her fingers down her belly. Maria was a long way from needing to be pumped and was riding me like a woman possessed when Sam played with her nipples. Up and down, rocking back and forth, grinding her clit into me. I reached up to cup a tit and Sam reached back up and did the same, giving us another string of Spanish as she leaned forward. I pulled her forward the last bit to take her tit in my mouth and was rewarded with a nice stream of milk flowing against my tongue.

She began shaking a bit, but when Sam latched onto the other nipple she began convulsing on my cock and went from Spanish to grunts and groans. With her pussy clamping, rolling and spasming around me, I lost it. I grabbed her hips and kept my cock deep in her for the first few loads, then grabbed her hips and began pumping and spasming into a pussy that was doing the same...

I came to with Nicole on her elbow beside me, and Sam cleaning my still VERY sensitive cock while Brittany cleaned Maria. Maybe I didn't need a towel storage headboard after all. "Even when my girls are bad they're good." My tummy growled like a lion causing giggles all around. Luckily Sam had the sense to pull off before she did any damage.

"And I suppose you want me to make you lunch after that?" Maria groaned. Now it was my turn to laugh with the girls.

Sam leaned over and gave Maria a quick kiss that surprised her. "You two lay there and recuperate, I think we can handle a few sandwiches and drinks, can't we Mistress?"

Sam and Brittany headed downstairs, Nicole stopped and shook her finger at Maria with a smile. "We're going to have to work on your stamina young lady. Him I can understand, he's just a guy. But you have some work to do." Maria just laid back and groaned as they left.

I waited a second or two, and then said, "That seemed almost like a dream I had the other night. Fucking this wonderful pussy and sucking on milk filled tits."

Her head came up quick with the accompanying gasp, and then laid back down, "That does sound like a wonderful dream Master." A couple of minutes later she rolled to her side and began a nice leisurely cock sucking like she woke me with the other morning. But this time she was looking at me instead of turning to let me play with her pussy. Watching me watch her, seeing my white cock disappear into her tan mouth, and I was starting to get hard from her cock sucking show. Just as the girls re-appeared with food my tummy growled again. Maria shook her head and sat up. "I'm sucking your cock down Master, and you still want food?" The girls all giggled at that.

We ate on the bed, crumbs and all. Every once in a while one of the girls would lick a drip of mustard off another's tit, which was getting me even harder watching it, but Maria's dripping nipple was almost more than I could take. Maria jumped up to run down and pump herself, leaving a dribble trail on my thigh, causing my cock to start to ooze.

Brittany put down her plate in a hurry, yelled "Shotgun!", and climbed on me and rode me hard. Her nice tits were bouncing like she was trying to shake them off. After watching Maria's nipples dripping I was cumming in her in only a few strokes; just not a lot. Brittany on the other hand was having a seizure orgasm with nipple bells ringing like a runaway fire engine. She had decided to get bells on her nipples like Sam had instead of having one ringing in her crotch from her pussy chains. She kept going as long as she could until she fell over beside me.

The most beautiful sight in the world is a woman in orgasm. I'm sorry, have I said that before? Nicole rolled over and swallowed me down to clean me. Sam hesitated for a second, and then leaned forward to lick Brittany a little, making her twitch. She evidentially decided it wasn't too bad because she licked a few more times. Not a deep cleansing like Brittany did Nicole, but enough to keep her from dripping. We made it down to the kitchen with the dirty plates about the time Maria was finishing pumping.

I gave her a nice long kiss, and took a decent swig of fresh milk from one of the bottles. Nicole followed and gave her quick kiss and a smaller drink of milk. Sam and Brittany followed their Mistresses example. Between the four of us we finished off almost a full bottle. She took the last of it and topped off the other bottle before putting it in the freezer. "Now that we've all had our sex and lunch break, I believe we have guests outside." and turned for the back door walking with quite a sway of the hips. The girls giggled and we followed her back out to the group.

A large number of people seemed to have left after doing the paperwork and we mingled a bit with those remaining. I saw Maria head over to the sorority house with a gaggle of women. Several more had cornered Brittany around the door Chuck and Christine had been using, and almost all of them looked to have something pierced.

I grabbed Nicole and Sam and we made our way over to bounce ideas around on the interior of the sorority house. Now that it was daylight they took a closer look. If there was anything significant Nicole would have done differently she didn't say so, we wandered the upstairs a bit before Brittany found us and snagged Sam to help her move some cabinets around. We made it back down to Brittany's workshop, as Maria's was full of women either being measured for something or cooing over Maya.

Sam and Brittany were sitting on the cabinets. "Master, can we bring the doors over so I can make sure the arrangement will work?"

"You would like that would you?" She grinned and nodded. I raised my hands in surrender and headed back to the garage with my girls in tow. I stopped at Martin. "Hey Martin, would you give me a hand with the other three doors? Brittany would like to see her shop put together."

He smiled and shook his head, "We should have seen it coming shouldn't we."

We went around to the garage, with Dean, Jake, George, and another guy I didn't know in tow. Two guys to a door and we headed over. After some pointing by the girls and some shuffling and flipping and turning of doors by the guys, Brittany was happy. They headed back to the pool and Nicole and I watched her walking around, running her hands across the doors. Evidentially the ladies had finished with Maria since she poked her head around the corner.

"Master, Mistress, I have a question?"

"What is it little one?"

She looked to Brittany and back at me, "How much should we be charging the customers Master?"

I looked to Nicole, but didn't get a response. "I'm not really sure ladies. This is a bit of a different situation than regular retail. All three of you have completely different business models. I want you here with me of course, but I also expect you to help support the house. I would say charge somewhere near the regular retail for your business, but you will be able to undercut your competition easily because you are here with me and we are sharing expenses."

"Initially I would say keep most of what you bring in to reinvest in your particular endeavor, and put ten percent or so of the gross revenue to the house expenses. There will be areas where you can scrimp without compromising quality, and others where you have to have the right equipment or material. But to be here, quality will have to be first. A month or so down the road we will look at the real world numbers and go from there. Does that help at all?"

M - "Yes Master." And a nice soft kiss and turned and left

B - "Yes Master." And another nice soft kiss and she turned and left also.

S - "Yes Master. And a tonsil inspecting kiss! And then she turned and left but looked over her shoulder.

"WOW!"

"I think she is having a problem with a double fill Master."

"A double fill?"

"A tampon and a butt plug Master, why do you think she is wearing panties instead of a thong?" And she gave me a nice kiss and followed the other girls out leaving me to smile and shake my head.

I went out and found Maria and Martin sitting on the edge of the kiddie pool. It looked like a pretty serious conversation. The last of the regulars were in the big spa, it wasn't extremely crowded, but if we weren't all naked already I could see someone getting nervous about being too close. Most of the ladies with tits above the water, and they looked delicious!

Nicole had removed her new jewelry and put one of her regular pool collars on and was neck deep with Sam sitting on the edge in her red panties. Gladys was sitting on the step and was just tits above the water like the rest with George on the regular seat beside her. Don't know if Martin designed it that way or it just happened to work out. She was eyeing my cock as I stepped over and around her to go over to Nicole, who got up and then sat on my lap wiggling her hips to tease me while sitting down to bring her nipples up out of the water like everybody else.

That made Gladys pop up with, "None of that in here you two!"

That sounded like a challenge to me. "Simon says kiss and grope the one you're with." I turned Nicole on my lap to give her a nice kiss and played with her pussy under water. The others started to follow and I turned to Brittany and did the same, but cupped a tit instead. Some of the others were starting to break it up when Sam leaned over to give me an upside down kiss and I flicked her bells. I was getting looks from everybody for kissing all three. Time to change the subject, "So Jake, what's it like at work knowing when you picture your boss naked you're right?"

Mary gasped and almost dropped Maya, and several of the other ladies giggled and snickered. "You think that's bad, not only my BOSS," looking at Mary, "but the HR director, two of my front desk clerks, several other ladies from around the hotel, not to mention my own personal pastry chef Amy." And gave the Asian woman beside him a not so quick peck.

Now it was Nicole's turn. "So did Christine recruit you for the wedding?"

"What wedding?"

"Hers."

"CHRISSY'S GETTING MARRIED!!?"

That caused a female eruption of those that did know bits and pieces trying to tell everyone else what they knew and correcting what someone else thought they knew. I waited a few minutes and then nodded to the other guys and then nodded to the other spa. We made a relatively quiet exit.

We were about half way across when I was stopped by Martin with a big hug. Which is unusual between two naked guys! He said thanks, and then headed for the gate. I got a REALLY nice hug and kiss from Maria and then she headed for the ladies spa. It was a nice enough hug to get two little milk trails on my chest. I managed to take a taste just before getting in the spa.

"I knew there was a reason for two spas!"

We were just getting relaxed when George HAD to ask. "So how do you keep four women in one house Danny?" GOD, AM I GOING TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN!! Mr. no name about choked, and Jake chuckled. Had he heard this before? I've said it enough times I can't remember who has heard the speech.

"I don't KEEP any of them, they are free to leave any time they choose. They stay because they want to." Everybody was still quiet and George was still looking at me. Looks like I wasn't going to get away with the short version... but then I usually don't. "OK guys, its real simple. I don't bullshit them. I think the most beautiful thing in the world is a naked woman that has taken care of her figure. The best sound in the world is a woman in orgasm, and the best tasting dish in the world and the only perfume a woman should wear is a juicy pussy."

"All I ask for is them to show as much of their body as possible without getting us in trouble with the law. I will in turn do my best to give them as many of the afore mentioned orgasms as I can."

I stopped to take a drink of my Pepsi, "Now some people, men and women both, want a different level of control. Some want a relaxed version like we have here, some want a little more, some even enjoy a VERY strict version. To each his own, but they all make their own choice."

"I DON'T get in the middle of married couples, and we are in a manner of speaking faithful to each other. I do my best to push the edges of their comfort zone to get them to show off their figure. But if they are not comfortable with it, then it doesn't happen. Sometimes they are surprised at what they can be comfortable with. Speech over." And I sat back with my eyes closed and enjoyed the spa.

In a little bit of silence Mr. no name left and went over to the other spa to get his girlfriend / wife. Shortly after that Amy and Gladys came and got their men leaving me to enjoy the spa by myself. I got in and out every so often watching the women in the other spa disappear a few at a time.

Just after I sat back in and closed my eyes I heard someone clear her throat. I cracked my eye to see all my girls standing in front of me around the edge of the spa, "aren't you getting in girls?"

Sam couldn't hold it in anymore, "I NEED TO GET FUCKED MASTER!!" The other girls couldn't hold it in and began a little laugh. Sam stripped her panties off, "Laugh it up girls, but I've had this plug in my ass all day so even if I am on my period, I can get fucked tonight!"

Nicole winked at me, "Well then we better go get you prepared for Master to enjoy your ass."

"Huh?"

"Master doesn't use a rubber. If you want him in your ass we'll have to get you cleansed for him." And she thumped the plug in Sam's ass.

Eeeeeek, "What are you talking about Mistress?"

"Don't tell me you've never had a proper ass fucking?"

Sam gulped and looked to Brittany and Maria for help, but wasn't getting any. "I...I guess not Mistress.

Nicole put an arm around Sam and began walking her to the house. I got out and had just put an arm around Brittany and Maria getting a nice handful of tit on each side making Maya gurgle when we heard..."WHAT!" And Sam looked over her shoulder at me. Nicole turned her back and continued to the house.

Maria looked worried, "Master..."

"Don't worry little one, Samantha had just discovered she has another decision to make. There is really two ways to have anal sex, the quick and easy way, and the most pleasurable way. I don't do the quick way."

"What's the difference Master?"

"The quick way I would use a rubber to stay clean, the pleasurable way you have to be clean."

She looked confused for a bit and then her eyes opened in realization. "OH!" and she put her hand over her mouth. We got in the door, "Master, I need to pump before we go up or I may leak all over later."

"That brings a delicious picture to mind," she started to blush, "but go ahead. Don't take too long though. I think Sam may be in a bit of a hurry. If you have any of that warm chocolate topping we used on you and a way to squirt it I think Sam would appreciate the surprise."

"I think I know just what to use Master. I'll do a quick pump down and finish later in case you need a drink!"

"Always so thoughtful..."

Brittany and I made our way up stairs while Maria took Maya in and started pumping. We crawled into bed about the same time Nicole was giving Sam her first fill. Seeing her on her hands and knees in the shower watching her belly expand was HOT! I'm not sure what she was groaning from, her belly expanding, or Nicole fucking her ass with the nozzle, but it was getting to her. She had her fill and was holding it as best she could to waddle over to the toilet. She shuddered a bit as she released her first load of warm water. She seemed a bit weak in the knees as she got back on her knees for her next rinse.

Maria came up about the time Nicole had put the first part of the second load in Sam's ass and cupped her own belly. She looked over at Maya before putting her in the carrier as we watched the water move slowly forward in Sam's belly. Nicole opened the nozzle for the rest of the load... "NO MORE MISTRESS...I CAN'T...OOOOHHH GOOOODDDDD!!" and she had a mini orgasm, a nice little tremble. She was flushed and trembling when she got up to make the waddle over to the toilet again looking five months pregnant. "We need a toilet in the shower!"

"Sounds like you have a project to plan!" I smiled as she groaned and released. I was hard as a rock, and Brittany and Maria were taking turns licking me like a lollipop. While Sam's back was turned, Maria handed me a large syringe looking thing she uses for injecting meat, but without the needle. I pushed up on the plunger and got a dribble of chocolate. I handed it back to her with a kiss. "When I cum in her ass, give her a few nice squirts on her tits."

"Yes Master!" with a BIG grin. She turned back to watch Sam and gasped. Sam looked like she was going to deliver any time with a big belly on such a small frame. She looked me right in the eye as she released for the final time.

Nicole stood beside her with the tube of lube, "Do you want to do this or should I?"

Sam didn't say a word, just took the tube, stood up and turned her ass to me, then made a nice show of lubing and fingering her ass. I almost came right there. She turned back around and came over to the bed, pulling me to the edge and then lubing my cock and licking a bit of pre-cum from the tip. "I want you to ram this thing in my ass Master. Don't stop until you have. I want to feel your load sloshing around inside me when I walk. Even if I pass out I want you to keep fucking me until you can't!"

"It would be my pleasure Samantha." She actually smiled at that! She scooted down to the corner of the bed, laid back, and brought her knees up behind her elbows! She reached down and spread her cheeks letting her ass open a little. Flexible little minx! I put my cock up against her ass expecting her to clench, but she relaxed and groaned as I slid in SLOWLY, enjoying the tight grip of her lubed ass. I leaned forward enough to grab her ankles and pivot her ass up a little, freeing her hands for playing with her clit as I started driving in to her, gaining speed. It was exquisite feeling every little ridge on my cock pass her tight rosebud into that tight silky ass of hers. Driving in hard enough to make even her little tits jiggle and her bells ring! I am always amazed watching her rosebud pull in and out clenching my cock while her fingers strummed her clit.

"OH YESSS...OH FUCK... OH FUCK... OH GOD I'M FULLLLLL...FUCK MY ASS MASTER!!...FUCK ME...FUCK MEEEEEEEEE." She started cumming and groaning, then Nicole lifted her nipple jewelry and she clamped down on my cock making her jump around like she had been electrocuted.

After watching her get her enemas that was all I could take. "Here it cums!!" and I began shooting into her like I'd been holding it all day. I wasn't sure I could shoot any more in her when the girls double teamed us. I watched Maria shoot the warm chocolate on Sam's nipples sending her into a spasming orgasm around my cock about the same time I felt Nicole put a lubed finger in my ass and hit my prostate. I was seeing stars and hearing bells while Sam was doing her best to rip my cock off with her ass. It just doesn't get any better than that! I fell forward on Sam with my cock still twitching in her quivering ass...