Serendipity Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with my head in Nicole's lap and someone cleaning my cock. I sat up enough to get a nipple in my mouth and give it a good suck and nibble before lying back down and turning my head enough to realize Maria just finishing washing me off.

"You pass out fucking Sam, and you go straight for my nipples when you wake up..." She just shook her head.

"Always wiiiilll!" as Maria hit a sensitive spot making me jump.

"Sorry Master." And then she SLOWLY took me in and out of her mouth a few times, pushing down as far as she could the last time taking my softening cock into her throat a little before coming off with a little cough.

"OH GOD I COULD CUM AGAIN!!"

Sam and Brittany came out of the bathroom. Sam a little worse for the wear, but glowing. "This is weird Master. Mistress told me, but I never would have believed how wonderful it feels to have your load moving around in me."

"I aim to please!" and they all groaned at that.

"And you missy!" pointing to Maria, "Who's bright idea was it to squirt warm chocolate on me?" Maria IMMEDIATELY pointed to me, the little tattle tale. "YOU! You knew what that would do...feeling like you were filling my ass and cumming on my tits at the same time!!" Maria gasped realizing what I had her do, while Brittany and Nicole snickered. I was about to say something when my tummy announced VERY loudly it was empty, causing all the girls to giggle except Sam. "You're hungry Master!" She said sarcastically. "I'll give you something to nibble on." and took the syringe from Maria's hand and dribbled some chocolate on her nipple and put it in my mouth.

She was going to tease me with a taste when I put an arm around her back and held her long enough to clean it pretty good and play with her jewelry. She came up a little flushed, and turned to go back downstairs.

Brittany got an ornery look and took the syringe and dribbled some on her own nipple, put it in my mouth, and put my other hand in her pussy. I fingered her clit a bit while I cleaned around her jewelry. Just about the time I thought I was going to make her cum she popped up and headed down to join Sam and handed the syringe to Maria.

Maria hesitated a second, and then grinned as she put the tip against her nipples and smeared a thin coating all over her nipple and areola. Putting my fingers in her pussy like Brittany, she put her nipple in my mouth... OH WOW...CHOCOLATE MILK! I finished one, and then the other about the time she had a mini orgasm, and I was getting hard again even if I was still sore. "I'm making waffles for supper!" She announced and grabbed Maya and headed down after handing Nicole the syringe.

Nicole slipped out from under my head and looked at the syringe and then down at her body, then got a wicked grin. She put her knees on either side of my head, and then rose up on one foot to spread her pussy. Making sure she had my attention she smeared the chocolate around her clit and even squirted some up in herself and then lowered it to my mouth. "Now that's some real chocolate pixie pussy!" and she came in my mouth when I grabbed her nipples and tugged.

I took all she could give until I let go of her nipples and she fell beside me. We panted together a bit until my tummy growled again. She rolled over and saw my hard cock oozing a bit, took the syringe and squeezed the last bit on the tip of my cock and swallowed me down very gently, held me there a bit, and then came up licking the last of the chocolate off. "We might have to get more chocolate, that was pretty tasty!"

I groaned and covered my eyes until my tummy growled again. I could smell the waffles and had to make my way downstairs all by myself, abandoned by my girls...

I made my way down to the kitchen to find my naked girls talking about me like I wasn't even there.

S - ...and then you squirted that on me while he filled my ass! You just wait, one of these times when he's filling your pussy I'm going to squirt it all over your tits and we'll all lick it off. That will send you into over drive. You just wait and see!

M - "Oh I'd love that! When Master filled me today it was like nothing else, but I don't want to get pregnant again, and if I take the pill I could stop lactating. And we know how much he enjoys my milk on his cereal!" That got them all giggling. Nicole looked at me questioningly, I nodded back.

N - "So don't take the pill." You could have heard a pin drop.

M - "Mistress, you'd let me get pregnant with Master's baby?!!"

N - "No..." she took a bite while they stared at her. "Master can't have children, neither can I. That's part of why we make a good pair." And she went back to eating like nothing had happened. It was Brittany that finally broke the silence.

B - "But Mistress...what happened?" and looked like she was going to cry.

N - "Nothing to get upset about little one. It happened to both of us when we were young. Master is sterile, and I had a partial hysterectomy." Now all three girls were fishing for flies. "But you want to hear the best part? The BITCH wolf in sheep's clothing was trying to trap Master by getting pregnant. She didn't have the guts to talk to him about children and thought she was just going to trap him!" She turned to give me a quick kiss before I got my waffles.

It took a bit to sink in, and then Sam snorted and laughed, which got everyone else laughing and we were back to the old group. Talking and kidding back and forth, until Maria had to ask a question. "Master, are you really looking to buy a mall?"

Maria must have been talking to Martin. It was a good thing Sam and Brittany were done eating the way they coughed. "Yes and no Maria. To the outside world I am. I reality I'm locating property for Jake, but that information is for us only. The only other people that know are Chuck and Christine. It's in return for the nice deal he gave me on this property. It will also go a long way toward paying for this place and future improvements around here."

S - "That reminds me Master, What were you saying about a project while I was hobbling around with a belly full of water?"

"Just what you said."

S - "I don't remember anything except trying to keep it in and trying not to cum when it moved in me!" That made Brittany snicker.

"Well since you and Nicole seem to enjoy anal sex I'm assuming this won't be the last time this situation arises."

N - "How do you come up with these lines?" and glared at me.

"As I was saying... Since I plan on doing that again and again, and the shower is too small for all of us, why don't we?"

S - "Huh?"

"Combine the shower, the little linen closet, the walk in area, and the toilet into one big shower area. Double if not triple handheld and regular shower heads. Even put the toilet inside on a bit of a raised area so the water runs away and put a couple of shower doors on hinges to protect it from shower spray."

I could see the wheels turning in Sam's head. "...you know that might actually work."

"And if you put one of the handhelds near the toilet we could use it instead of having to fill the enema bag. We could have nice warm water douches whenever we wanted." Sam responded, that really got them talking. When Brittany started telling them about teasing me with the shower hose in the shower back in The City, I figured it was time for me to take my leave.

I grabbed a few cookies and some milk and went to see what was on TV. I was having trouble staying awake when Maria and Sam gave me good night kisses, then Nicole and Brittany drug me off to bed. For a super king there wasn't a lot of extra room with three people in here. Going to have to see about doing something for a larger bed. But that's something for another day, for now I curled up with Nicole and Brittany curling up behind me.

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...