Serendipity Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys chuckled at that. "Do you want me to go with?" Martin asked. Maria just shrugged. "Well let me know when you're headed out."

"Probably about an hour or so, I have a few things to finish before we can leave." Nicole told him.

"It will take me that long just to get it all bagged up." The boys thought that was amusing.

Martin and the boys headed back out, and as soon as the door closed Maria and Nicole stripped tops off, with Maria's regular bra being flung to the corner making Nicole giggle. Maria was cupping and rubbing the underside of her tits making them move and stand up and wiggle and... HUH? Oh yea...she was watching me watching her. "I never realized how uncomfortable regular bras really were!" Arching her back, she was rolling her nipples between her fingers for me to watch.

I just grinned at her grinning at me, "I better go check on my plumbing before I get distracted by some hot babe."

"Too late..." Nicole said beside me. She turned me to give me a kiss and bring my hand to her tit, settling it with her hard nipple in the middle of my palm. After a bit of a tongue battle and her using my hand to squeeze her tit she pulled off and headed back to her office as Maria was heading up the stairs, both of them in just their jeans. Even though all I could see was their backs, the thought of the front view stiffened me up nicely.

I got back on my plumbing project, and except for a loose packing nut everything was good. Too bad one of the girls wasn't here to give me another wet t-shirt show... I went in the sorority house and rolled out the linoleum for the platform and got it ready to lay after we got back. Time to check on the girls.

Nicole was on the computer headset, still in her jeans. She turned to me as I went by doing the shoulder shake to make her tits jiggle at me. Nice bright silver bands on her nipples today!

I went up to find Maria still bagging the last of her sisters' stuff, bent over with those milk filled tits hanging down and swinging with every move. She saw me watching and exaggerated her movements a bit 'till I had to grin. "Need a hand with the last bag?" nodding to a pile off to one side.

"Hell no! That's my stuff that disappeared!" she walked over and grabbed something. "But you could give me a hand with this." She held out a long line strapless bra, almost a short corset, then pulled it up under her tits jiggling them again to settle them in the cups... I just happened to be looking at her tits when she did... then turned her back to me.

AH! lots of hooks. I kissed the top of her shoulder and began doing up the hooks from the bottom up, it was nice and snug, no putting it on backwards and turning it around for this little beauty. When I had the last one done I put my hands around her over the base of the bra, feeling how tightly encased she was.

Maria put her hands over mine to hold them in place and walked to the full length mirror pulling me along. She stopped in front of the mirror, put her hands up and around my neck leaning back to put her head on my shoulder. "I think this bra needs adjusting Master."

I looked at her smiling back at me in the mirror, then looked down at her lace enclosed body. A firm heavy lace but unlined letting her skin tone and nipples show through a bit. "You think so?" bringing my hands up to cup the under side of her tits.

She wiggled her ass back against my hard cock. "Mmmmm hmmmmm."

I did like I did on her first bra she had me 'adjust', but almost in slow motion. Working my hand down into that cup holding her tight, squeezing and playing with it as she squirmed against me. Reaching up to fold the cup down, then dragging one set of fingers up around her nipple getting the hand out, then the other set of fingers from folding the cup in, enjoying her quivering body against me.

Doing the other side I wasn't in my own way and was able to lean in and kiss and nibble on her shoulder as I did, nipping at her neck below her collar as I gave her nipple a tweak as I brought my last hand away. I looked at her in the mirror running my hands over her lace encased body again. I let my fingers come up and just move her nipples around a bit by just touching the tips. "That is SOOOO hot, naked from the nipples up," and gave them a little squeeze.

"Oh Master..." she said softly.

I pulled her arms from around my neck and back down beside her, causing her to look at me in the mirror. I ran my hands up from her wrist to mid bicep aligning with the top edge of her folded down bra cups. "Only thing missing would be the long gloves."

She grinned and giggled, "I'd like that..." she turned to the dresser, and came back with two silver 'strings'. Like the kind you see on packages, round silver a little more than an eighth of an inch in diameter. "Would you mind if I wore bows on my nipples Master?"

I looked down and slid my finger under the silver string she was holding, "Hmmm silver, matches your Mistresses nipple rings today?" raising an eyebrow.

"Does it? What a coincidence..." grinning and trying not to giggle.

"I think that would look nice." She grinned even harder if that was possible and handed me the two strings. "Oh you want me to tie them on?" she nodded enthusiastically holding them out to me.

I flipped one of the strings over my shoulder and stretched the other one tight between fingers. I kept it tight and ran it up and down her nipple, letting the string flick it up and down a few times making her gasp and jump a bit, but still smiling.

Then I brought the string about half way up the top of her tit and then dragged it down until it was pulling down slightly on her nipple, then began wrapping it around. Crossing over itself under her nipple and bringing it back up to tie the bow above that delicious nipple.

I snugged it up and tugged her nipple from side to side a bit before actually tying the bow making her clench her teeth and hiss a bit. She was getting a bit flushed as I began doing the same thing to her other, but sliding the string up and down the top of her tit before wrapping it around her nipple to tie it.

She groaned in a little mini orgasm as I tugged the last bow into place. "Good thing I still have the plug in place." She whispered with eyes closed.

"So you're enjoying the full feeling under your clothes are you?" her eyes flashed open and she bit her lip a little. "Knowing it's holding my big morning load in you instead of letting it ooze out your pussy and dribble down your delicious thighs?"

She clenched her fists and her eyes, tensing up for a second, then flashed her eyes open and shook a finger at me. I think she had a little mini orgasm. She spotted something over my shoulder and scooted over to grab a long sleeved peasant top.

Maria pulled it on, and then continued pulling it down off her shoulder and down well under her supported tits. She left the sleeves low on her arms and brought the front up just enough to cover her nipples, almost hooking the front elastic on them before dropping her arms back behind her and thrusting her chest out for my inspection. The lace of the long line bra showing through if you looked.

I kissed the tops of her tits above the dress, and then pulled it down to lick the tips of her nipples before pulling it back up like she had it with the tops of the silver bows just above the edge. If I didn't know they were tied to her nipples they would have almost looked like trim on the top.

We each grabbed two bags and headed downstairs. My suspicions that this was a coordinated attack was confirmed when we got to the bottom of the step. There was Nicole in a similar but short sleeved top, also pulled way down off her shoulder and barely above her nipples.

They looked at each other then back at me with a conspiratory grin and pulled their tops down past their nipples. They each did the shoulder shake at me grinning before they pulled them back up. Each grabbing a bag, and Maria with Maya on her hip, and were out the door. That show would give a normal man blue balls! I shook my head realizing I was to take the other two bags to the van - hard to get that image out of my head.

I grabbed them, and hollered out for Martin as I headed for the van. He came around the corner and let out a long low wolf whistle. "Damn girl! If I was twenty years younger and not your Uncle..."

Nicole smiled and Maria smiled and blushed. Maria crawled in back, putting Maya in her car seat and Martin followed her in. That left Nicole in the front passenger seat in front of Martin to be able to flash her nipples at me... the evil little wench...

Maria gave me directions, and soon we were in THE AFFLUENT section of town. I mean the no cars in the driveways and lawns that looked like someone had cut every individual blade with a scissor type of places.

I looked back at Martin, he just shrugged. So we pulled up in the circle drive in my old van, some of the neighbors giving us the eye. Of course that all changed when the girls got out. The ladies were scowling even more and the men were looking at my lovely almost topless ladies when their women weren't looking. If we had come in the afternoon they would have been treated to seeing their nipples show through their tops! Instead I got to enjoy it beside them as we walked to the house.

We each grabbed a bag and headed for the door, Maria with Maya on her hip again. She had even dressed her in a little stretchy outfit to look like her mother.

I rang the doorbell, and a few seconds later there was a small boy opening the door. "Yea?" was all he said looking up at me.

"I'm looking for Maribel." The little runt slammed the door and started hollering something in Spanish inside. The only word I recognized was Maribel.

A few minutes later the door opened to a Maribel I had never seen. Dressed like she was headed out for a social gathering, makeup over done like she had used a trowel, fancy hair and nails balanced it a little. She looked us over, and definitely didn't appreciate us standing on her door step looking like we did. Lacy bra straps holding her up and out in what was an obviously well padded bra. No chance of those nipples escaping like her sisters were!

"Hey Mirabel, we brought your stuff over to you."

"You didn't have to do that, I could have come back and picked it up." About that time the door opened further as an older Mexican woman with similarly troweled on makeup also dressed like she was going out and a man in casual slacks and shirt looked to see what was up.

The woman did nothing to hide her disgust at what was standing at her door, and even looked around to see if any of the neighbors were watching. I saw Martin smile back up at her in the reflection in the window... this must be Moya.

"Well we're still doing some work at the house and it was going to get in the way." I turned to the older couple. "And you must be Moya and Jesus?"

She nodded only enough to acknowledge me, he did at least smile a little when he nodded.

"Well excellent, then I won't have to repeat my message and there won't be any confusion."

Moya snapped back a bit, "What message?"

"Well I'm sure Maribel has informed you we are aware of the lie you were having Maria tell about a non existent husband."

"We didn't make..." I held a finger up in her face to shut her up, making her gasp and glare at me.

"As I said, I'm aware of what you did, but that is not the message I need to deliver."

"Well get on with it..." man this woman needed to be knocked down a peg! Well this was as good a time as any.

"The story of what actually happened to Maria is hers to tell, and hers to tell alone. Anything else that comes out I will assume it came from you and will respond accordingly. Something nasty happens and I will make it my life's ambition to make yours a living hell." I said calmly.

She snapped back at me like she was going to intimidate me. "Like someone like you could really do anything to us."

I didn't back away, I merely stepped closer, inches from her face. "Lady you have no idea what I can do. The last woman that crossed me is still sitting in jail because everyone is afraid to bail her out," again very calmly. And I wasn't lying, I just didn't add that I had nothing to do with her sitting in jail, but Moya didn't know that.

Moya looked around me at Martin. I could see him with a big grin and nodding to her in the reflection. Moya looked back at me with a different expression.

I looked directly at her, "Do I make myself clear?" still calmly, she started to say something in Spanish. "IN ENGLISH YOU TWIT, THIS IS AMERICA!" glaring at her now.

Her mouth dropped open in shock, then hesitantly said, "Yes Sir."

I glared at Maribel, "Yes Sss Ssss Sir." I looked to Jesus, who calmly nodded and said "Yes Sir."

"Thank you." I put an arm around Nicole, seeing Moya's eyes flash open at my getting cozy with a black woman, then the other arm around Maria before turning them and escorting them back to the van. We pulled out and had just rounded the corner when Martin and Maria started laughing like the world's best joke had just been told.

Nicole and I were glancing back at them as we went down the road. They finally started to calm down enough for Martin to speak. "The last time she said 'Yes Sir' was to her father. If word ever got out she said it to a WHITE man she'd be devastated."

Maria was still giggling a bit, "And the last time I heard Maribel stutter was before her ti ti ti tits is grew out." doing her Maribel imitation and rolled back laughing again.

We made it back to the house, Martin and Maria both laughing every so often setting the other off. Martin headed out to check on the boys, with the girls stripping off their tops to let him see their decorations. He about fell on his face when he saw the bows on Maria.

We just got in the door and Nicole dashed off to her computer to catch a call.

I turned Maria to me after she sat Maya down. "These look absolutely wonderful on you Maria." Cupping the sides of her tits and running my thumbs back and forth across the tips of her nipples feeling the weight of their precious cargo building.

"I'd love to put something on them, but between Maya nursing and your wanting my milk..." she said with a grin.

I reached for the bow strings, "May I?" she nodded smiling. I took the bow strings between my fingers and pulled, then kept some tension on the loops and knot around her nipple, lifting and tugging them from side to side and lifting them a little.

"Oh Master..." she said softly, closing her eyes and reaching for my arms for support. I could feel her quiver as she gripped me. I pulled the strings forward letting them tighten just a little before they slipped from the tips making her gasp and her eyes flash open.

She watched me cup one tit with both hands and lift it as I leaned over to take her nipple. Feeling her shudder and hearing her hiss as I began sucking her milk from a willing nipple. One hand left my arm and went behind my neck to hold me close as I drank from her.

She gasped again as I came off her nipple, then she grinned watching me repeat the procedure with her other nipple with a little less teasing and a little more drinking from it.

After a nice drink from each nipple I kissed up her cleavage zig zagging from side to side as I went, then up her neck and chin to her lips.

When I pulled back to look I her eyes, "Thank you Master."

"For what?" cupping the side of a tit.

"For standing up to Maribel and Mom."

I gave the side of her tit a soft squeeze and her a soft kiss. "Nothing I wouldn't have done for any other beautiful woman in my house."

She grinned at me, then turned to the counter breaking my touch on her tits. She turned back with the peasant shirt in her hand. She pulled it back on, but left it on her shoulder, then pulled the neck down under her tits as she leaned forward letting it come up under them.

She pulled my hands up cupping a tit in each hand, then put her arms around my neck and squashing herself into me, trapping her tits in my hands between us. "I love you Master." and gave me a serious kiss. She pulled her head back, but kept her tits plastered to me. "I'd love to continue this, but I have a dress I have to finish today." She gave me another quick kiss and then pulled her shirt up over her tits just barely above the nipple still being held up and out by the long line bra, grabbed Maya in her carrier, and headed over to her workroom with quite the wiggle in her step.

"She really does you know." I heard from behind me.

I turned to see Nicole leaning against the door frame, still topless, with her arms crossed under her tits. I stepped toward her, putting one hand in the small of her back to bring her to me, and the other behind her neck to pull her in for a kiss. I held her to me for a bit, then looked at her. "She does what?"

Nicole got serious, "Love you..."

"And that worries you..."

She pulled herself to me hugging me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around her holding her close, feeling her hard nipples and her nipple bands in my chest, the heat of her pussy through our jeans against my hard cock. "I love my little chocolate pixie." She hugged me even tighter.

"I also love my other girls, each in their own way." She pulled back a bit, not hugging me as tight. Without looking at her I asked, "Do you love Brittany?"

I heard her draw a quick breath, then let it out, "Yes," she said into my chest.

"Does that mean you don't love me?"

She gasped and hugged me tight again, "No." she said into my chest again.

"So it's okay to love each other and still love our girls?" there was some unintelligible grumbling. "The girls may come and go, but we will always have each other."

Nicole kicked her head back smiling, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled herself up to wrap her legs around my middle. I grabbed her butt out of habit and turned to plaster her up against the wall as we inspected each others tonsils.

Her computer began ringing, and I carried her toward the office still wrapped around me. She looked at the screen then turned back to me. "Let it go to voice mail," and resumed our kiss. I sat her butt on the edge of her desk to take some weight letting one hand come back up to her back. She pulled back enough to look me in the eye as she brought my hand back up to her tit. "I love you Master," as she came forward for more kissing trapping my hand between us like Maria had just done.

We stayed like that a bit with her grinding her chest into my hand and dry humping my cock while we kissed until her computer rang again.

Nicole looked down at the screen, "This one I have to take." But she didn't release her legs, she merely laid back to get her headset and hit a key on the keyboard. Then she laid back topless on her desk with her legs still around my waist.

While carrying on the conversation she was still humping my cock and playing with her tits and nipples teasing me. But after a few seconds she had to look something up on her computer. She put the call on hold, leaned up to give me a kiss and grope my crotch before turning around and sitting down at the computer.

I nibbled her neck and managed to get a quick titty grope in before I got swatted and headed back over to finish the plumbing project.

I got the linoleum laid on the platform and tacked down and was starting to set the stool when a VERY buxom woman came walking to the sorority house. Picture Brittany with an almost Francis size chest! Even walking softly she was wiggling and jiggling. I could see why she needed to have her dresses custom made.

I managed to get the stool and sink set even if the picture of that woman would look like in her lingerie kept popping into my head. I went back inside to get the pipes to make the enclosure around the stool, and heard laughing women coming from upstairs. Curiosity of the buxom woman got the best of me and I headed up.