Serendipity Ch. 32-33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

Denise smiled and resumed her stroking giving her chest a bit of a shake with every stroke. "Well Ed usually does these deliveries in town, and I never thought much about it. But he made a fuss about my delivering yours right away the last time and it made me curious."

"Mmmmm, I'm liking this curiosity of yours," making like I was going to lick her nipples. Denise stopped stroking me gasping, "Don't stop on my account."

She gave me a squeeze and then resumed her slow stroking. "Well I looked at his delivery log, and he was taking the first package to an out of the way address, then doing his regular deliveries before doing the rest of these packages after lunch, even though they are all supposed to be AM deliveries."

"When I had a chance I looked the address up, it took a while to make the connection, but it finally clicked at it being his brother-in-law. So I figured I'd one up him and bring yours over today instead of Monday morning... and get some... signatures," grinning and speeding up her stroking with the last part.

"Signatures huh?" looking down at her bare chest moving a little more with her increased pace. "Does that mean you don't mind a little attention yourself?" Denise pulled her shoulders back a bit letting her chest stand out some. Now she was no Francis, but she was a decent C if not a small D cup hanging enough to move and ripple with her every movement. "Do they taste as good as they look?"

She bit the right corner of her lip a little, then responded. "You tell me," and tipped her head back closing her eyes.

I looked at Nicole on the other side of her and winked, she nodded and we both went for a nipple. "OH FUCK!" she screamed and jumped not expecting two mouths. Sam just laughed and Maria snickered.

We let her go, and she didn't run for the door, so Nicole nibbling on her wasn't earth shattering. But she did have a blank look on her face looking back at Nicole. "We're going back out to the pool in a bit, you're welcome to join us." she said slowly, glancing down at Denise' bare chest a bit.

"Um, I don't have a bikini..."

Maria chuckled, "The way Mary was screaming as Uncle Martin was eating her, I'd say we are down to our regulars.."

Denise turned fifty shades of red listening to that, "I'd like to, but I have to pick my boy up from moms."

I turned her back to me, then slid the back of my hand down her tit and over her nipple. "Bring him by tomorrow; it's a family weekend so you don't have to worry. And if you need one, I'm sure the girls would loan you a bikini that's way too small."

Denise's mouth dropped open realizing what I had said as the girls chuckled.

Brittany chose that moment to come around the corner and give Denise another heart attack. "Master, you need to see this." and went back to the dining room.

"I'll be in there in a moment little one." I scanned my girls, all grins, "Ladies, why don't you joining Brittany and Francis, I'll be along shortly." They all nodded grinning and went to the dining room with out saying a word.

I got Denise's shirt from the floor behind me and helped her into it, kissing her shoulder before putting it all the way on. "I hope to see you tomorrow," I ran my hands around and cupped her tits with her leaning back into me and then down her waist to her hips and just a little around the front giving her hips a little squeeze as I pulled her back against my hard cock resting against her ass. "A whole lot more of you if possible. Now if you'll excuse me we have some other business to attend to." and escorted her to the door with her shirt still hanging beside her tits.

I went into the dining room to find Francis and Brittany on this side of the table, and Nicole, Maria, and Sam on the other. I pointed my finger at Brittany and tried to scowl at her for the 'Master' bit in front of Denise. She just grinned and stuck her tongue out at me.

"So what have you ladies found?" looking at a map with all sorts of colors over most of it.

"This is what I found when I started looking into those names," Francis said. "I did the map up so you could see it better. The colors represent properties purchased by the five names you gave me, as well as the corporation they are as a combined group."

I looked at the map and it was a real hodge podge of the colors, very rarely was there two pieces adjoining of the same color. "Looks like they went to great lengths to keep things separate..."

"Very great lengths, the first of the properties was purchased almost four years ago. This one", pointing to a large blank chunk, "Is the one owned by Mr. Adams, the extra name Brittany gave us. I did some checking and most of the properties surrounding him have been let go. Not enough to trip code enforcement, but enough for us to keep an eye on and to significantly affect property values in the area."

I turned to Brittany, "So what made you want to look into this?"

Brittany had a stern look, "The big shot, Keeling I think, kept saying how their nest egg was going to be a robins egg when he was through... and that's not right!"

I leaned over the map looking again. Yeah, they had went to real lengths to hide this, and if it hadn't been for their attitude and not caring about shooting their mouths off in front of 'dumb stewardesses' they might have gotten away with it. It wasn't illegal as far as I knew, but that still made it a bit on the shady side.

I turned my head to Brittany, "Well you discovered it Brittany, what do you think we should do?"

"Buy the property and make them pay!" she said promptly.

"And what if they just decide to sit and wait, they've waited four years already?"

"But they can't get away with it!" she said almost stomping her feet but making her nipple bells ring a little.

"What if we just throw a monkey wrench in the works?" Brittany and the girls were just looking at the maps. "It's a pretty good guess none of these property owners know about all this." Pointing to the four blank spots, and then the surrounding color. "Think it would change their future decisions if they did?"

Francis chuckled and the rest of the girls gasped. "Bringing the rats out into the sunshine again," Nicole said with a smile.

"If they have nothing to hide they have nothing to worry about.."

And then there was a change. Francis looked at me wide eyed, then turned to Nicole and nodded. "Mistress," she said softly, then spread her feet shoulder width and bowed her head slightly.

Nicole looked back at her for a second, then smiled and nodded back. "Ladies, follow me." It was a command, not a question, and turned to the living room. The girls followed, almost as confused as I was.

She turned and kneeled. The girls followed and kneeled automatically, but were just as shocked as I was when Francis kneeled in front of their Mistress. Nicole handed Francis a white ribbon and sat back.

Francis looked down at the ribbon, running it through her fingers. She took a breath and then held it up, head bowed.

I took it from her trembling fingers. She clenched her hands together when I did. Nicole cleared her throat, and Francis pulled her hands back from her crotch and put them on her thighs.

I put a finger under her chin and lifted to make her look at me. "Are you sure about this?"

Her eyes flared just a fraction, then smiled. "Yes Master..." and closed her eyes.

I looked from Nicole to Brittany to Sam and to Maria, all giving me a smile and a nod.

So here I was, I had just accepted a woman almost old enough to be my mother the other day, all be it a very short mother. And now I had another one, maybe even old enough to be my grandmother. Granted neither one of them acted their age, and were drop dead gorgeous in their own way.

That last thought brought a smile to my face as I tied the ribbon around her neck, straightening the tails out and then running the back of my hands down over the top of her tits, strumming her nipples with my fingers. "Welcome Francis."

I lifted her up and brought her to me. She melted into my arms, accepting my hard cock between her thighs. Those huge tits pressed into my chest as her tongue battled mine, while I groped her firm ass.

After a few seconds we were joined by the rest of the girls in a group grope-and-kiss-fest. When the girls pulled back, I looked at Nicole beside her. "Why do I feel like I've been set up by a bunch of naked women."

Francis gave me a kiss, "Only by Mistress, Master. I was pretty sure, but hadn't made my mind up yet."

I pulled her for another kiss, "Well welcome to our group." Then I cupped her tit running my thumb over her nipple and groping her ass while I sawed my cock between her thighs against her dripping lips. She was moaning slightly into our kiss, ands was panting when we broke it. The girls had pulled back and were just watching us. "Are you staying tonight?"

"I'd like that."

I gave her another kiss, then gave each of the girls a nice kiss as well. "I have a call to make. You can take it easy for a while, then we will have a nice evening," and turned to the phone to call Bob.

*********

"Hello."

"Hey Bob, it's Danny."

"What's up kid?"

"Well I just got some information I thought you'd be interested in."

"Like?"

"Well let me ask you a question first. Have you ever received a casino package delivery in the morning?"

"Not that I remember..."

"They are supposed to be early AM deliveries."

"How do you know that?"

"Well I just had a conversation with my delivery woman, and she discovered it by accident, but she also discovered something else."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, the drivers brother-in-law is one of our competitors and he's been getting his package first thing in the morning while the rest of us are getting them mid afternoon."

"OH REALLY!"

"You want to one up him?"

"I'm listening."

"Well every once in a while they actually get the packages Friday afternoon for a Monday delivery instead of Monday morning for same day delivery...like today."

"And?"

"And I have a box of tapes that's just dying to be gone through before Monday morning."

"Interesting."

"Think I could pry you away tomorrow for BBQ and bikinis?"

"Oh I don't know, I was really looking forward to cleaning my garage out and organizing my fine silver tomorrow, you might have to twist my arm or something."

"That's what I thought, see you some time after nine."

*********

I returned to the living room to quite a 'presentation', at each corner of the big bed was one of my girls, Nicole, Brittany, Sam, and Maria. In the center was Francis, now devoid of all her lingerie.

I looked her over, and yes she had a few years on me. A thickening of arms and thighs and tummy, and of course her tits didn't stand out like some twenty year old coed. But she wasn't hiding what she had either, shoulders back to let her chest stand as proud as it could, knees spread to let me look at her pussy, or what I could see through her silver pubes.

All in all, a nice sexy older woman... who was laser focused watching my hard cock standing out coming toward her. I don't know if she even realized she licked her lips, but Nicole grinned when she saw her do it. I didn't know her background so I wasn't going to force things, but she seemed to be eyeing my cock, and of course I would just have to put up with her wrapping her lips around it and enjoying herself. I mean I could force myself if I had to...

I stepped close enough to put me almost at her lips, close enough she could take me, but not close enough to force her. She looked up at me and I smiled as my cock twitched right in front of her. I nodded slightly. She grinned, then opened her mouth and began taking me in. She was looking at me as long as she could before she had to tip her head down to keep taking me in deeper, and closing her eyes.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Francis gurgled as my cock slid into her. Just one continuous sound from when it passed her lips to until it was pushing down her throat a little. Francis held me there a bit letting her tongue work the underside of my cock, then backed off holding her tongue out to finally let my hard cock drop from it. "It's been too long..." she moaned to herself softly.

The girls twittered at that, making Francis gasp and blush, evidentially she had forgotten about them. I put my hand under her chin to lift her head. "Nothing to worry about, tonight is all for you..."

Francis smiled and took my cock in her hand to bring it back to her mouth and then swallowed me down slowly again, savoring ever little bit as it passed her lips, pressing me down her throat a bit again before coming back off just as slowly. "Would you lie down Master?"

"Certainly," and laid beside her. Francis rolled and climbed on top of me, her lips above my cock and her silver pubes and pink lips peaking out above me. I felt her nipples and then her full tit press into me as she took me again, still taking me in slowly and moaning a little. Her tits mashing into me as she took as much of my hard cock in as she could working a bit more down her throat.

I put a hand on her thigh making her jump a bit, then began to slide it toward her pussy. She turned back as she came off my cock, "Let me concentrate Master, I want to do this."

I ran a finger through her wet lips making her gasp, "I expect my desert later though."

"With pleasure Master," I heard with what sounded like quite a grin in her voice.

And then Francis began something I had never before experienced, a maddeningly slow blow job. I mean there's the getting started slowly kind of thing, but she was just taking me in and letting me out SLOOOWWWWLY. Feeling the head of my cock go past her lips, along her tongue and down into her throat a bit.

She wasn't deep throating me like Nicole does, but working the head and a little deeper on every stroke. Seeing her glistening lips peaking out from her silver pubes and feeling her descend ever so slowly on my cock was taking its toll on me. Combine that with not having cum since yesterday. I heard me yell "OH FUCK!", the same time as the rest of the girls, as she descended and took me in further than she had thus far.

Francis held me there trapped between her throat and the bed and took the first few shots directly down her throat, then eased back enough to let me finish cumming, not loosing a drop.

Satisfied she rolled back beside me, a little out of breath, those huge beauties rising and falling, then the girls began clapping. Francis gasped again, but didn't cover her eyes, Nicole even giving her a thumbs up.

I put my hand on her mound, getting a slight groan. "I'm about ready for my desert Francis, but I have discovered a problem for tomorrow."

"Hmmmm?"

"We're going to have to trim you down to get you into one of those skimpy bikinis..." tugging slightly on her silver pubes.

I'm not sure if the gasp was for the skimpy bikini comment or the tug on her pubes. "I don't know if I can..."

I put my hand over her mound, the heel against her lips and thumb and pinkie in the creases between thigh and mound and began massaging and squeezing. "Do you trust me?"

The other girls held their breath, and I felt Francis draw a deep breath, then let it out. "Yes Master."

Without even looking, "Girls, I need one of the disposable razors, two large bowls of hot water, a wash cloth and a few towels." I got a chorus of 'Yes Master.' and they were off.

Francis reached down and put her hand over mine, then grabbed a bit of her own pubes sticking out between my fingers. "I've never..."

"Never what?"

"Well I've trimmed it shorter once in a while, but I've never shaved it, or... hadsomeoneshaveme", as she trembled and all but gushed as the words ran together.

I resisted the chuckle forming in my throat and slid my hand down enough to let my middle finger press against her clit. "How about we just trim you up and leave a nice landing strip so you're not sprouting out of your bikini bottom?"

That thought at least got a chuckle from her.

The girls returned, with Maria also bringing a pair of scissors. Brittany got behind Francis helping her lean up against her while Sam and Maria took up positions on either side. I spread Francis' legs letting Sam and Maria take an ankle, then leaned in and rand my tongue up her wet lips making her jump.

"Well a guy has to have a before and after opinion doesn't he?" The girls thought that was funny, Francis not so much, and even less so when I brought the scissors down to her crotch. "I won't hurt you Francis." She looked at me for a second then relaxed.

I ran my finger up and down through her pubes a few times making her hiss, then took a bit of hair and snipped off a decent sized clump, she glared at me, but smiled when I ran my fingers through the now shorter patch. After getting most of the hair trimmed down she was starting to enjoy herself, and from the aroma in the room so were the girls.

"Now for a little break." I took the wash cloth and put it in one of the hot water bowls and wiped her down, getting a few little hairs, then rinsed it and just laid it on her trimmed pubes to soften what was left.

Sam and Maria let go of her ankles when I reclined between her spread legs and began stroking her thighs. "So in all your years you've never shaved your pussy?"

Francis turned red, then managed to speak. "It's not the thing we did. It was a shock after my youngest was born to realize they had trimmed me down. But then I was in labor so I didn't give a damn what they did as long as I got that kid out of me!"

The girls chuckled, and Maria gave a thumbs up. "And a man shaving me..." she turned red all over again.

"Don't knock it 'till you try it," Sam said. The other girls got quiet and looked at her. "Hey, that's how I got introduced to anal." Nicole smiled and Francis groaned, the other girls gasped a bit. "I told my boyfriend if he wanted to fuck my ass he had to shave me, and not just my pussy and ass, pits and legs too, baby smooth." She said the last bit with a wistful smile.

"Feeling him run his hands up and down my legs putting the shaving cream on, watching him shave my legs, looking down between my legs making sure he was watching my legs and NOT my pussy." that made them chuckle.

"Lifting my legs high and wide, feeling his fingers and the razor running back and forth over my ass and pussy, pulling and stretching me to get every last bit of hair. Sliding two fingers in me and his pinkie in my ass while he sucked my cliiii..." Sam grabbed her tit and cupped her pussy cumming, the other girls were making noises and there was a little wet spot between Nicole's legs. But Francis was glassy eyed for a second then shuddered.

Time to test a theory, "Okay, I think we're ready for some shaving." I lifted her ankles back up to Sam and Maria, then grabbed the bottom edge of the now cooling washcloth. I let my finger drop a little lower and slip past her rosebud as I lifted the washcloth. She screeched and lifted her ass off the blanket as I did. Me, I just an innocent man...

I laid back between her legs again, the hot water bowl handy and razor in hand. I pulled her thigh a bit stretching her skin and made a few little swipes to get it started. Francis was moaning by the fifth swipe. I rinsed the razor and started in again. Good thing Sam and Maria had a hold of her ankles the way she was moaning and moving.

After getting it pretty well cropped down I went back and got the stragglers and made sure she had a nice V for a mound. I motioned to Sam and Maria to hold her legs up further, then made a swipe over one side of her rosebud. "FUUUUK MEEE!" she yelled, then again as I did the other side. Two more quick swipes and she looked like she was having a seizure yelling 'FUCK MEEE FUUUUUCK MEEEEE!'

I dropped the razor, spread her pussy with one hand and sucked on her clit as I slid my pinkie into her ass. Even with Sam and Maria holding her legs high and wide she came up and grabbed my head holding me to her crotch. Brittany reached around and grabbed her big tits and began rolling those nipples and pinching and pulling on them.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers