Serendipity Ch. 34

Story Info
A monkey wrench in the works.
7.2k words
4.78
13.6k
5
1

Part 30 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,115 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Serendipity - 34 A monkey wrench in the works

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for his editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are 18 years of age or older.

Copyright (c) 2014 by Acup

OK guys, this is for all of you that haven't managed to figure out that THIS IS A SERIES! If you want a wham bam two page graphic fuck 'em and leave 'em story... go find one.

If, however, you are enjoying a nice series with a decent plot and some nice sex scenes then read on.

One scheduling note, I will be taking a break between Thanksgiving and New Years. I will have one ready next week, and if time permits I will get one submitted before Thanksgiving.

And before you scream and holler, I am not dropping the series, just taking the holiday time for family and hope you do the same.

Acup

*****

34 - A monkey wrench in the works

Saturday morning and I woke early, well refreshed, and in the best way possible, my cock going down a throat.

"Mmmmmm, my little chocolate pixie..." I got a corresponding 'Mmmmm' around my cock and a few more strokes before opening my eyes. I had a chocolate ass on one side, and Brittany on the other looking at me. I gave her a kiss and then looked down. Not only was Nicole on one side enjoying me, Francis was laying there against my other leg watching her take me in.

Nicole came up off me, grinning at Francis and then me, "Works every time."

"What does?" looking down at the two little imps on either side of my hard cock. Nicole pointed my cock to Francis, who took as much of me in as she could.

"Blow jobs Master." Brittany said with a grin, "Stroke and play with you in your sleep and all you do is get hard, grin, and moan. But suck that bad boy down and you wake up within three strokes!"

I pulled her for a kiss as Francis was still sucking and playing, "You think so do you?"

She pulled back a bit, "Yup! We've been playing for over fifteen minutes, but as soon as Mistress took you in, you were awake in two strokes." and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"And that's important because...?"

Nicole turned around as Francis swung a leg over me. "Because it's my turn to be on top...OH FUCKKKKK..." As she settled down on me, just as snug but not sloppy juicy like last night.

She didn't take me in completely... on the first stroke. A few more strokes and she was seated balls deep on me, clit mashed into my pubic hair wiggling around a bit.

Francis leaned forward a bit, squeezing and lifting her tits as she put her hands on my chest. Me being the gentleman took some of that weight off her hands and lifted and played with them. The opportunity to lift and play and squeeze and play with nipples and... oh yea that was nice, grind that pussy.

Francis was grinding and moaning, thoroughly enjoying herself. Her head kicked back smiling while I mauled her tits, squeezing them together and sucking on those huge nipples. Enjoying watching her enjoy herself, then her eyes flashed open, as she screamed 'FUCK MEEEEEEE" and she started spasming around me as she fell forward on me. I grabbed her hips, lifted my knees for leverage and started fucking her from underneath, then I discovered why she was screaming.

THERE WAS A FINGER INVAIDING MY ASS GOING FOR MY PROSTRATE!!

I got a grip on her hips and began pounding away hollering with every thrust, dumping everything I had into her, thrust after thrust, squirt after squirt, feeling her flowing and squirting against me, two bodies cumming and slapping against each other...

There was a pair of huge tits and hard nipples in my chest, a woman breathing hard in my ear, my crotch was soaked like I had been hit with a fire hose. "Are we still alive?"

There was a giggle in my ear, A GIGGLE, REALLY! ANOTHER GIGGLER! "We're either in heaven or alive to do it again..." Francis rolled off me, still giggling, and no sign of our molesters.

I sat up on my elbows and looked down at the HUGE wet spot. "Uh Francis, are you a squirter?"

I looked over at her grinning and giggling like she wasn't going to stop. I just slapped my forehead and laid back groaning.

We did manage to get standing, after drying off with some towels that magically appeared beside us while we were passed out.

When we made it to the kitchen there was a round of applause. Francis tried to run away, I caught her and just bowed. I pointed a finger at Brittney, she grinned and then pointed to Nicole.

Maria slid a plate of eggs and bacon, accompanied by my usual glass of juice and fresh milk. Francis picked some bacon from my plate, and went to take a sip of my milk, then put it back with a face. I picked it up and took a sip of warm mothers milk and smiled putting it back down by my plate. The girls were smiling trying not to laugh.

Francis looked at me like I was crazy, then her mouth dropped when Maria got her pumps out, setting one of her empty bottles next to my 'milk glass'. She wasn't ready to pump, she was doing it just for the shock value. Brittany was rubbing off...

Francis just sat there watching us, everyone going about their business eating breakfast as usual and chatting about the upcoming weekend. The girls finished up and slipped their bikinis on, all except Maria. She tossed one to Francis and slipped her jeans and t-shirt on.

I raised an eyebrow, "Francis can use mine, I'll put one together in a little bit."

I looked at my 'flower' shorts on the counter. "And mine WITHOUT the flower?"

"AWWWW" they all chimed in. Maria pulled out another pair of white swim trunks. Not that is didn't trust my girls, but I put them under water in the sink just in case, making sure this didn't have one somewhere else... Not that they would have thought to put one right in the middle of my ass or something...

I turned around and almost laughed at Francis and Brittany, well more at Brittany. She had untied Maria's bikini top completely and handed Francis the top strings. As soon as Francis had them, she put her hands down and held the top to Francis' tits.

Francis gasped, then got an 'I'll show you' look and lifted the strings up behind her neck to tie them, then leaned into Brittany's hands to tie the back. When she brought her hands around for the bottoms Brittany was more than helpful in holding them in place for her to tie the strings, making sure it was snug up against Francis' pussy and ass.

When Brittany backed away... WOW!, before me stood a very sexy older woman. The white bikini obviously smaller than what she used to wear by the difference in the fading tan lines, and even at full coverage for Maria it was a bit skimpy on Francis like the girls when they pulled theirs in. The puckered bottom seam sitting nicely up into her pussy while those huge nipples I had been playing with earlier that morning were trying to break out to be played with again. Francis was thoroughly enjoying my drinking in her barely covered body.

I took Maria's hand and kissed it. "You have out done yourself, I don't know what would be hotter, the bikini or the corset..."

There was a quick knock and in came Gladys, "Good morning Master, are you ready..." she stopped as Francis turned with the girls to face her.

They looked each other over for a second, then Francis slid her hand up to touch her ribbon on her neck, Gladys smiled and did the same, each giving the other a slight nod, then turned back to me, "Are you ready for another day of rug rats?"

"I plan on sitting back and ogling all the scantily clad women I can," the girls started to turn to me with 'the wrong look', "and then come inside and ravage all of the naked women in the house." I got some scowls and some snickers mixed with some finger pointing.

Gladys turned back to Francis, "You know with you in that bikini I'm almost glad I didn't bring George today, there's going to be enough husbands on leashes as it is trying to chase after you." Francis turned as red as I've seen yet.

I managed to pull my trunks on without being accosted and we made our way out to the pool. Looks like every one was sleeping in this morning, including our snoring BBQ master.

There was Martin curled up in one of the pool loungers with a blanket under the awning of his little grill.

Maria elbowed me as I was staring, "That's why he made the big one. It's only half again as big, but has a screened in bunk and a shower I the front." I just looked at her with a 'what the hell' look. "He can't leave his smoking meat alone. He's afraid something will happen to it. Either way we leave him be, what ever he does it's delicious. Just wait until lunch."

"Wake him up and feed him, he can use the outside shower if he won't go inside." She snickered at that, then went over and held his nose closed. He woke with a snort and scolded her for picking on a poor defenseless old man. I had the feeling this was a long running play between them.

The girls made the rounds picking up a bit, Martin said next time he had a chance he would make some of his custom made exclusive pool area trash cans. Maria laughed at that. "Old chlorine buckets with screws up from the bottom and a layer of concrete in them. They won't mess up his concrete or rust, and they will stay in place without being too heavy to lift and dump.

It was a bit cool, but almost no wind, barely even a breeze. So in the sunshine my girls were flitting about, doing all the little things I would have no clue about 'being a guy' according to them.

Well 'being a guy' with no clue, I took advantage of the wonderful view in front of me. tanned women and white bikinis all over with a little yellow one darting between them, Gladys, Nicole, and Sam jiggling a little, but Brittany, Maria, and Francis moving freely behind those little white tops... Good thing I had the big swim trunks on, I would be popping out of that little pouch Maria had thrown in front of me yesterday.

Martin, as Maria predicted, used the outside shower and was drying off as he walked back to his grill in just his swim trunks. He barely slowed down until he was back checking on his meat before finishing drying off... you have to love a dedicated grill master.

At nine o'clock on the dot Bob pulled up out front and walked around to the pool.

"So I managed to pry you away did I?"

Bob wasn't even looking at me, all the bikini's had his full attention, "Uh yeah..."

"LADIES, COULD YOU COME OVER HERE PLEASE?" I called out.

They all came over wiggling and jiggling as best they could, I'd almost swear Francis and Brittany were even doing a slight shoulder shake to get their chests moving.

"Bob, I'd like to introduce you to the wonderful ladies in my life. Nicole you know of course. Then there is Brittany, Sam, Maria, Francis, and this little pipsqueak, is Gladys."

All of them except Gladys leaned forward to give him a hand shake and chest wiggle. Gladys just jiggled when she shook hands.

"Ladies, this is Bob, my business partner and the man that talked me into moving out here to work with him."

There were 'Ohs' and 'Ahs' from all of them. Brittany snuggled up on one side pressing a tit into one arm. Francis took that as a challenge and did the same on the other side. With all my lovely ladies around him Bob didn't know where to look next.

"How's a guy get in on some of that?" we heard from behind us.

"GEORGE!" Gladys screeched and ran. She jumped and George caught her and brought her up for a nice kiss while openly groping her ass. "What are you doing here?" when she came up for air.

"What? Me miss BBQ and bikini's?" she gave him another nice kiss as he carried her back to us, his fingers pushing her bikini bottom up between her cheeks and her grinning at him doing it. "Hey Danny," George said holding the hand not in between Gladys' cheeks out to shake.

The girls were holding their breaths, but George was smiling so I put my hand out and we shook smiling. The girls breathed a collective sigh and smiled and we chuckled at them.

"Hey George, you mind riding herd on these wild women while Bob and I take care of business?"

I got dirty looks from the girls then Nicole turned me and Bob. "You boys go play with your toys, we'll be just fine out here." pushing us toward the house.

Bob and I walked slowly back to the house as the girls surrounded George... I'm sure he just hated that.

A cold Pepsi in hand we started on our caffeine and loaded up the tapes and began the back and forth of the videos. Somebody was doing better than the odds at poker, but not extraordinarily so. We thought we found the culprit a few times, and then Bob spotted it. The barest signal from the dealer holding the cards slightly differently when he was going to bust, it wasn't much, and without the slow motion of my system you wouldn't have seen it. We both chuckled at the in house guys missing it, probably because they were looking for the signal between players. He was actually signaling three, and teasing a few to a hot big chested blond to throw things off.

We called Chuck and told him to submit the solution to the association right at eight thirty Monday morning. He was a bit confused on how we knew about it on Saturday. He thought it was funny what we had found out, and Bob's plan on dealing with it.

Bob was going to confront the driver when his package was delivered, then give him the option to make sure he got his package in the morning, or he could turn him in to the association and sue him and his buddy for every job he didn't get for the last few years, I would bet he would be too flustered to remember Bob had only been doing this for a few months.

We decided not to tell Chuck that it was actually a brother in law since Bob wasn't going to let the driver know we knew that either. No sense in putting Denise in any danger of him finding out how we found out, just let him think we put it together because I got mine first thing in the morning.

I had to chuckle though, I wonder what Bob would have thought knowing our law firm was going to have a naked wedding here in the not too distant future...

Today was a bit different out at the pool, it was far more couples with small kids, and very few teenagers. And I don't know if it's because their men were there to protect them, or if they were making sure their men stayed by them, but there was a nice assortment of skimpy bikinis, very few were dressed to hide.

Of course Bob just happened to bring his trunks, and my girls were gracious enough to help him with his sun screen. Even getting some help from one of the single mothers.

And my girls, my lovely sexy girls, every one of them, including Gladys, had their bikinis pulled up into the crack of their ass in the most beautiful weggie, and matching camel toes of course! Now the tops... that was a whole different matter! They were giving ABSOLOUTLY no support. All of them were loose and letting them move freely, with Nicole and Sam letting me peek down their tops when they leaned over for a kiss.

Things went a whole lot better today, even the screamers were down to a minimum. I made the rounds, being introduced to several of the husbands, but they were promptly forgotten as I was taking inventory of all the cleavage, nipples, and camel toes.

Nicole came up behind me as I was wishing for a gust of wind as the young lady I was talking to had peeled her top down to just above her nipples to get rid of her tan lines... not that I noticed any tan lines to begin with.

Nicole pulled me away grinning. Once out of ear shot, "Be careful with that one, her girlfriend is almost as possessive as we are..." I looked at Nicole for a second, then quickly over my shoulder. No sign of a girl friend, but good thing to know.

"We need to grab a bite and get changed."

"Changed?" as she maneuvered me to the 'little grill'. I had been doing my best to stay up wind of it, but now that I was near I felt like I could eat a horse. The aroma of smoked meat was going straight to my head.

"I called the owner of the strip mall that Brittany had the name of. He's very interested to hear what we have to say and asked if we could stop by yet today."

"You just want to drag me away so you can have me all to yourself..." nipping at her neck.

"Who me?" she grinned.

What ever Martin had done to the meat, it was DELICIOUS! Good smoked meat with just enough of a sauce to complement it, not drown it. I wolfed down the first sandwich, and grabbed a second as Nicole was dragging me to the house.

I kept eating while Nicole slipped one of her looser dresses on. She was obviously braless, and it barely came to mid thigh, but it wasn't skin tight so her nipples were moving lumps instead of hard points trying to escape.

That didn't mean she wasn't being ornery. She peeled my trunks off while I was still eating, and sucked my cock down a few times to make sure I was hard. Then she helped me with my shirt, and came around front to button it up for me... Only after rolling her dress up enough to trap my cock between her thighs as she did.

Helping me get my pants on included several more trips down that lovely throat with my pants around my knees. She pulled them up and snapped them with my cock still standing straight out through the fly, which she just happened to forget about. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she left me like that to put my hard on away while she slipped on her shoes and grabbed the map Francis and Brittany had colored in.

When I backed out I noticed both back seats were folded down, and there was a pile of a blankets and some towels tucked behind my seat... almost out of view. My little chocolate pixie had plans for later!

We got in the neighborhood and made a few laps around the area, and saw Francis' prediction was right on. The neighbor hood was in a bit of a run down state. The businesses in the properties owned by the group were still open, but the buildings all looked like they could use a LOT of TLC.

We walked in the strip center office door to find an older gentleman, probably some where in Jakes range, reading a newspaper. "We're here to see Mr. Adams."

He stood up, "That's me, and call me John. That would make you Danny and Nicole?" nodding to each of us as he extended his hand for a firm shake, a bit surprised to get one just as strong back from Nicole. "Please come in." and waived us to an office.

We followed him, and I knew I would have liked him if I had gotten to known him better under different circumstances. A large wooden desk, with his swivel chair behind it. But it was still an old fashioned wooden chair. Plain straight back wooden chairs in front for us... and a HUGE American flag covering almost all of the wall behind him.

He had barely sat down when he began speaking, "You're even lovelier than you sounded on the phone young lady."

"Thank you." Nicole responded, almost blushing.

"But as lovely as you are, your offer on the phone is even more interesting. Full asking price on my property?"

Nicole's mouth dropped open, this was not what she had told me, but I could see where he might be confused. "I'm afraid you misunderstood," I told him. "We're not offering to buy your property, merely offering a way for you to get your full asking price, possible even more if you really want to."

He went from grinning at Nicole to a pissed look at me, "And how much is this going to cost me?" he asked rather forcefully.

I held up my hand in surrender, "Not a penny." From the look on his face he was in disbelief, but he wasn't running us out the door either. "I think I can explain if you'll give me a chance." He waived me to continue without actually saying anything.

acup
acup
1,115 Followers
12