Serendipity Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

"They say a picture is worth a thousand words, in this case a drawing could be worth several thousand." I held up the rolled map, "Do you have somewhere we could roll this out?"

He was calming down at least. "I have a conference room next door." he led us into a more modern room, decorated to impress others.

I rolled out the map, placing an ash try on either end, and stepped back. He looked it over for a second and then turned to me, "What is this supposed to tell me?"

"I believe you were dealing with a gentleman by the name of Keeling, and he was balking at your asking price?"

His head swiveled so fast I thought he was going to break his neck, "How the hell do you know that?"

"An associate of mine overheard a conversation. The where and how of it are not important. What is important is that he didn't like what he heard and asked me to investigate it. This is what I found." and waived to the map. I purposely said he instead of she just in case he decided to throw it in someone's face. You can never be too careful.

He began to take a closer look at least, "So what does all this mean?"

I pointed to a list on one edge, with matching colors behind them, "Keeling, Olsen, Roberts, Neil, Edwards, and the KORNE development group. They own all the property in the area except these four properties." I pointed to the four large blank areas, "yours and these other three."

He looked at the map again, the implications beginning to sink in.

"I'm assuming you know the owners of the other three properties, and this information might have some... implications... in your upcoming negotiations with these gentlemen. You and your fellow business owners that is."

He looked it over a bit, then turned his head to me, "How accurate is this?" pointing to the map.

"All verified in the last few days, but yours to re-verify any time you choose."

He looked back at the map, running his fingers over various parts of it, then turning his head back to me, "And what do you get out of it?"

I smiled and chuckled, "John, if I had discovered this before they had all of the other property locked up I would have come to you and we would have worked out an arrangement satisfactory to both of us. And I'm still looking at properties in the area. But I tell you what, you make a good deal with these chumps, maybe even get a pound of flesh for what they've probably done to some of the little owners, and I'll let you buy us a steak dinner somewhere."

He turned back to me grinning again with his hand out, "You've got a deal young man!" giving me a vigorous shake, "Now I've got some thinking to do and some phone calls to make."

"Just make sure the first one is to your wife or she'll never let you live it down..." his mouth dropped open. "It's the only picture on your desk." as we waived walking out the door. I heard a good laugh from behind us.

We had just climbed in the van. Nicole said, "Pull around to the South end," as she climbed in back spreading out the blanket.

After taking a nice look up her dress as she was spreading it out, I did as I was told and pulled down to the South end of the lot. No cars and closed shops. I turned to look at her, and it was almost de ja vu. There sat Nicole on her back propped up on her elbows with her knees up and spread. "You know I seem to remember a blond version of that a few weeks ago..."

"And what do you remember about that?" reaching down to spread that chocolate pixie pussy, showing her wet pink inner folds.

"You mean when I wasn't driving?" as I pulled my shirt off.

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm." running her finger up and down her slit.

"I seem to remember it going something like this." I began kissing and nibbling on the inner side of her thighs, stopping about three quarters of the way toward her pussy.

She pouted at me, laying back and cupping her tit, rolling her nipple between her fingers. "And that's all you remember?"

"You know I seem to remember a bit more, I think part of it went like this." And I kissed the rest of the way to her pussy, stopping after kissing her lips but not licking her pussy. "And then I think there was a bit of this." I licked the outer edges of her lips, but not getting my tongue actually between them.

"Nothing more?" cupping both tits now.

"You know now that you mention it, there was a bit more. It's a bit foggy, but I think it went something like this." I reached around her leg to open her up, her clit standing up waiting. I curled pinkie, ring, and middle finger together, then slid them deep in her.

"OH FUCKKKK..."

Then I pulled them out just as quick, started sucking on her clit as I slid my ring and middle finger back into her pussy and my pinkie into her ass and began giving her a hard fast finger fuck while nibbling and sucking on her clit.

"OHHH GOOOOOD, OH YESSS, FUCK MY ASS, OH YEAH, JAM THEM IN THERE, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE..." Nicole was spasming and squirting all around me. I was drinking in her juices as fast as I could, keeping my fingers sawing in and out of her for as long as my arm would take it. Fortunately she flopped and passed out just about the time my arm was giving out.

Nicole just flopped open passed out, knees sprawled in a WIDE open lewd position, arms dropped out to her side, totally on display for me. Her chest is rising and falling, body still quivering a little while her pussy dribbled and opened and closed like it was wanting more.

I couldn't help myself and leaned in to lick her juices running from her. Even passed out she flexed her hips up to me. I had to sit back and just look at her, her chocolate skin glistening in the sunshine, the smile of a well fucked woman on her face.

I pulled her legs down a bit so she wouldn't get a cramp, but not enough to actually close her legs, gave her bare mound a kiss getting a slight moan from her, then pulled the edge of the blanket over her before pulling out for home.

As much as I thoroughly enjoyed the aroma of my little chocolate pixie, I had to crack the window to cool off a bit. We were about half way home when I heard her. "That's not quite what I had in mind..." Nicole said softly.

I looked back in mirror to see her watching me, then raise her knees a bit and spread her legs giving me a direct view between her legs under the blanket. "Complaining?" I asked.

"Mmmm never." She grinned, running her finger through the crease of her pussy. "You just wait until tonight Master, we're going to ravage you until YOU pass out," she said, letting her legs drop, too tired to keep them up.

She did manage to pull her dress back on to get in the house, not bothering to fasten it. She just draped it over her shoulders before dropping it inside the door to put her bikini back on. Only once I had my trunks on did she come over and plaster herself up against me, groping my cock and going on a tonsil hunting kiss. About the time I was going to grab her ass she broke free and scampered out the door with a grin, leaving me with quite the hard on in my trunks.

It took a few minutes for my hard on to subside enough where I could go outside. From the grins on my girls they at least suspected if not knew why I waited to come out.

The bad part was I came out the back door instead of the front... I was down wind of Martins 'little grill' and had to get something to eat. If he kept that thing around I was going to get FAT!

Martin and Mary were pulling the last of the meat off and putting it in the cooler, so I snagged enough to put on a bun and watched them. Moving in and around each other, touching and caressing. Little bumps and holds here and there along with a smile and even a quick kiss every so often.

Mary had taken a cue from the girls and loosened her top enough to only let it cover, not even close to being tight enough to restrict her chest from moving. A fact not lost on either Martin or myself. And the way her shorts were up the crack of her ass she was getting the attention of many of the other men there as well.

I barely had taken two bites when Martin hollered out something in Spanish, followed by a young female voice behind me, "In a minute Dad."

Two bites later I was introduced to Martins daughter, her husband, and with a huge grin his three grandchildren. The kids were polite enough to say hi, then scurry back off to the kiddie pool.

Now when Martin said she married a black man from South Africa, that was not just a general description. Now Nicole is a lovely black woman, but for the most part in America a black person is more of a light to dark chocolate. But this man was BLACK, if he closed his eyes and mouth he could disappear on a moonless night.

His daughter saw me looking at him, and got the wrong impression. "Um, are you sure it's okay for us to come over Danny? I know Dad said it was, but we don't want to cause any trouble."

Martin smiled behind her and tried not to laugh. "NICOLE!" I hollered out.

YES DEAR I heard from behind me.

"Could you come over here a minute?"

You could have knocked his daughter over with a feather. Nicole came over and I put my arm around her and gave her a not so quick peck. "Martins daughter wanted to make sure it was okay for them to come over here."

Nicole quickly glanced at the couple then looked at me and with a bit of attitude in her voice said; "Oh hell, I thought it was something important. I'm missing all the good gossip." Giving me a light swat on the shoulder she returned to her gaggle of women.

"I guess he told you dear." Her husband said, then gave her a nice kiss on that open mouth. I chuckled and Martin and Mary were outright laughing. I finished the last bites of my sandwich and snagged the making of another before they put it all away.

Like yesterday, by late afternoon most of the crowd had headed home, and with the exception of Martins herd, we were down to most of our 'naked' regulars. By supper time it was just us and Martins herd, including Mary. With the kids splashing in the kiddie pool still, the adults converged on the big spa. Gladys was still here, but George had gone home to take care of something.

We left Martin and crew to the big spa and headed inside. Maria dug out the left over meat and was making sandwiches. Everybody grabbing one to start while going back and forth over the days events. The girls filled Nicole in on all the little things while we were gone, including Bob needing to make several trips to the bathroom to relieve himself after one of the single moms had him help a few times with her lotion. Nicole passing on our conversation with Mr. Adams, but no mention of our pit stop on the way home...Mistresses prerogative perhaps?

Francis just finished her first sandwich, and grabbed her clothes from the living room. She slipped her skirt on, not bothering with her hose and garter, then slipped her jacket on leaving it open and folded back on either side of her DDD's, again skipping her bra and top.

I looked at her for a second, her chest standing out begging to be played with. So I played with her. Walking over and cupping each tit, then her turning to me, letting me fondle and cup both of those beauties fully. I held them up, one in each hand and kissed the top of them. "Quite a change from my hard nippled tractor thief," then flicked the tip of each nipple with my tongue. "You're not staying tonight?"

"I have brunch with some girlfriends, and I'd never make it out of here in time...if I got delayed." She said the last part with a big grin as she cupped my hands with hers sliding them up to her nipples before trapping them between us for a serious kiss.

The girls cheered her on, which only embarrassed her and made her quit. As she gathered up her shirt and lingerie, "Francis, when you get a chance see if you can find any more pattern purchases from that group. If they took that long to set this one up, there's a good chance they have others in the works or just getting started. If we catch them soon enough we can keep what happened to those people from happening again."

"How soon?"

"When you can. They still are finishing up this one so we have some time, but hopefully before they get too far and have it all locked up."

"I'll start in as soon as I can." She grinned at the girls around me, "Don't have too much fun," and waived goodbye...with her jacket barely pulled across her nipples and her bra, top, garter, and stockings in hand!

I turned back to my girls, and realized we still had one 'extra'. My girls were all naked, but Gladys was sitting on the stool between Sam and Brittany... with her bottoms on!

I looked from girl to girl, getting only grins, and the biggest grin of all from Gladys. "So you are staying tonight?"

"Yes Master..." she said softly

I looked down at her bikini covered bottoms, "And those?"

"Feminine issues..."

I just smiled and walked over to cup a nice handful of tit and give her a decent kiss.

Conversation and energy were winding down, and Maria had finished her evening pumping when she and Sam escorted me to the shower. You know some day I'll figure out how they decide who's taking me to the shower... and by then we'll have the big one and it won't matter any more.

There's something to be said for a smaller shower. The girls were soaping me down, making sure not to lose contact with me any more than necessary. I spent the next twenty minutes with tits and nipples going up and down my chest. A hand on my cock stroking me from the front, or reaching between my legs to stroke me from behind while my chest was being massaged by Maria's tits and nipples.

Sam stood up, dragging her hard nipples up my thighs and back before snuggling in behind me pressing her mound to my ass. All the while, Maria was stroking and kissing, then sliding my hard cock between her thighs, working me back and forth across her lips.

Sam reached around as she was humping her mound against my ass to wrap her arms around both of us. Both of them were breathing hard, then pulled away from me just as I was about to shoot off between Maria's thighs.

Even though they pulled away, there was no stopping them from playing. While they were rinsing me off there was always a hand stroking me. Getting out the girls dried off quick, then went to dry me, each stroking me while the other was drying. They would then kneel down and sucking me in as far as she could while the other was rubbing all over, before rubbing me down with towels too!

Sam led me downstairs by my hard cock, and to the living room and our big bed. After we left for the showers it seems someone had spread out a big towel on one corner.

Sam laid me down, never letting go of my cock, and sucking me down a little as Maria came in... with the chocolate squirt thing in her hand!

She kneeled down beside me while Sam was keeping my cock warm in her mouth. She leaned forward and drug her nipple across my lips, but pulled up before I could latch on. Then watching me watching her, she put a bit of chocolate around her areola, then dangled her tit just above me.

I watched as the chocolate she put around her areola warmed and started running down to her nipple. Just as it was about to drip, she leaned forward and put it in my mouth... mmmmmmm! Chocolate milk!

I only got a few sips from her when she pulled back up and put chocolate ALL OVER her other nipple. She leaned down, just barely running her chocolate covered nipple, letting me lick the chocolate off before actually getting it between my lips. Closing her eyes and groaning as I did, so it wasn't just me enjoying her treat.

I got a much better drink, and was getting close to cumming with Sam enjoying my cock, feeling her lips going over and down, taking me as deep as she could while Maria was pushing her tit into my mouth.

Maria pulled up even with my trying to stay latched on to it. She sat back grinning, and I saw Nicole, Brittany, and Gladys standing above me.

Maria leaned back on her arms, then lifted her spread pussy up to a grinning Brittany. Brittany licked the end of the chocolate squirter, then put it in Maria's spread pussy, working it around and in, mixing that chocolate in with her juices.

I reached for her thighs as she started to come down on my face, but Sam and Brittany took my hands and sat on them, holding my fingers up into their pussies.

I felt hands sliding something slick up and down my hard cock, and looked to see Gladys still standing above my head grinning. Gladys spread her thighs a little as she squatted... THEN SLID A DECENT SIZED DILDO FROM HER PUSSY!

I was about to say something about her 'feminine issues' when Maria planted her chocolate covered pussy on my lips. Gladys slid that dildo in and out a bit, then disappeared behind Maria. I was laying there with a busty milking mother on my face, two hot pierced babes trapping my hands with their pussies...

AND A HAND HOLDING ME UP AS A TIGHT PUSSY SMOTHERED MY COCK!

When I bottomed out in that tight pussy with a quarter of my cock to go I knew it was Gladys. "FUCK YESSS..." I heard from her.

Gladys began sliding up and down, working that tight pussy just the way she wanted. Maria rolled her hips back a bit, giving me a slight reprieve, then reached down and spread herself as wide as she could then rolled back over my mouth. Sam and Brittany still had my hands held against their pussies when Nicole came back to look down at me.

She kneeled down, then leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Your turn..." She reached up to cup Maria's heavy tits making her groan. Gladys started screaming behind her and was ramming my cock up into the top of her pussy.

Then Nicole cheated... she pulled her hands from under Maria's tits to capture a nipple in each hand... then squeezed her areola and let her milk flow! Milking her tits above my face, that warm milk dribbling on me as I lavished Maria's dribbling pussy.

I gripped Sam and Brittany's pussy pressing hard on their g-spots, screamed into Maria's pussy, and began spasming into Gladys' tight pussy...

I had flooding and squirting pussies all around, in my face, on my cock, and in each hand. I was pumping and pumping into Gladys, jamming deeper and deeper than I thought I could. Feeling her trembling hands on my belly just below Maria's quivering ass as all of them were screaming... My last vision was Nicole kneeling above my head in front of Maria, pulling on Maria's nipples and her pussy in my face squirting at Maria's spasming pussy...

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
12