Serendipity Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will put her in orbit."

"That's the idea." I gave her a quick peck and went to the recuperating Brittany.

"You all right?"

Brittany looked up with a blissful face. "I guess I'm not used to these yet." She pulled the vibrator out, then fished between her lips and snagged the string on the Ben Wa balls, both of which were coated with a heavy layer of her cream.

I lifted her to the edge of the couch and leaned her back to enjoy some desert. Man she had filled up! Flowing like honey and a hundred times sweeter, I just licked and nibbled until I had her pretty well cleaned. All to the accompaniment of some interesting noises from Francis from the bathroom. Maybe Tiffany wasn't the only one that enjoyed a nice full enema?

I kissed her thigh and looked up at Brittany, "Cathy is going to do Tiffany's ass with a strap on while I do Francis, want to give her a hand?"

My little trouble maker all of a sudden had loads of energy. She leaned forward, gave me a sloppy kiss, then dashed off to Cathy, giving her almost as good a kiss.

They disappeared into their room for a bit, coming out a little ahead of my girls from our room, barely in time to conceal their booty under the couch cushions.

Nicole and Sam brought the glowing Francis to the middle of the room, and began laying out the towels. Brittany hopped up and winked then moved them to one side a bit. Francis was too out of it to notice.

Tiffany went to take Cathy's arm to lead her back to the bedroom. "Like hell, I want to see this done..."

Tiffany looked to Francis, who just grinned as Nicole and Sam were groping her ass.

Cathy plopped down on the floor in front of the couch, spread her legs and patted the floor for Tiffany to sit.

Brittany pulled Sam and Nicole away, whispering her plans I would bet, as I laid Francis back. "Are you ready for this?"

"Fill me Master..." as she lifted her legs high and wide.

I slid easily into her dripping pussy.

"That's teasing..."

Tiffany chuckled.

I slid out and pressed against her ass, our only physical contact was my cock against her ass. I looked her in the eye, and as she nodded I slid deep into her well lubed ass, one long stroke.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

I held still, buried in her ass, feeling her rosebud clenching and quivering. I pulled back slowly and sunk balls deep again.

"OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD..."

I looked back over my shoulder at Cathy, mouth hanging open. She looked at me and I nodded.

Nicole and Brittany pulled Tiffany down beside Francis without much resistance and a bit confused as Cathy turned back to the couch to slip into the strap on.

Nicole and Brittany raised Tiffany's legs high and wide as Cathy knee walked up between them.

I looked at Tiffany, "I'd say your girlfriend is going to rape your ass, but you can't rape the willing now can you?" Cathy held up the bottle of lube I had just used to prepare Francis, her hand glistening from lubing the strap on.

Tiffany hesitated only a moment, then grinned and grasped her knees, spreading herself higher and wider nodding to Cathy.

Cathy moved forward and pressed the strap on to Tiffany's ass, then leaned in to sink it in her.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK...YESSSSSSS..."

I think Cathy had it all in... you think?

I began pulling out of Francis, Cathy grinned and pulled back, matching me. Just as she was about to pop out she slid the egg into Tiffany making her gasp, then both of them groaned as we went back deep.

Squeaks and gasps and groans as we both enjoyed fucking an ass. Watching two sets of tits jiggle with each stroke. Cathy was getting a nice rhythm going, matching me almost stroke for stroke, Francis and Tiffany holding hands between them.

I leaned toward Cathy, she met me half way, each of us still enjoying ourselves. I nodded toward Tiffany. "Give me a nice kiss, then let's fuck 'em till they scream... and then some." I said softly.

Cathy grinned then leaned to my mouth, our tongues doing an interesting battle for a confirmed lesbian accompanied with a few moans. Then we went back to 'work'.

There were screams from both of them as we drove in hard and fast, tits bouncing and pussies dribbling as asses were being thigh slapped. I reached forward and got a good grip on Francis' tits trapping her nipples between my fingers.

That set Francis off, and from the scream beside me, I think Cathy did the same. My mind was focused more on unloading in Francis ass, feeling her clench around my cock as I dumped load after load into her. Falling forward on those mountains and wrapping my arms around her neck to put every last bit in her ass...

...I was laying with Francis cuddled up under my arm, if not asleep then very close to it. Tiffany was on the other side of me with Cathy cuddled up on the far side.

Tiffany grinned, "You're a real son of a bitch you know that..."

"Na, if I was a son of a bitch I would have picked up one that squirted today." Tiffany groaned and Cathy grinned. "Maybe even one long enough to work up past your cervix even..."

Tiffany slapped her hand over her eyes.

"That might be fun!" Cathy chirped. "Fill it with strawberry syrup and I could eat it out after you cum..."

Tiffany made a noise as she drug Cathy up onto her chest and pulled her close for a very noisy sloppy kiss. "I can always use it on you too missy."

"Humph, then it would have to be filled with chocolate."

Tiffany gasped then grinned, rolling over and then dragging Cathy to the bedroom. I wondered who was going to get even with who?

Francis and I did manage to get untangled... after the pizza boy got a nice look at my silver fox lazily stroking my semi hard cock.

And watching her get up, her dribbling inflamed pussy just past that clear acrylic plug in her ass, the huge base keeping her cheeks spread. If I hadn't just filled her ass... "Do you have any idea how hot and slutty that looks?"

Francis just looked aver her shoulder, wiggled her ass and giggled walking to the island to grab some pizza.

"I'm next tomorrow!" Sam hollered.

The girls all looked at each other, "SLUT!" they said in unison, then went back to eating pizza and giggling. Maya was dozing in her carrier with her feet hanging out while her mother pumped her milk with a bit of a show that had by now become automatic.

Brittany hauled Francis to the shower, followed by me and Nicole. "It's been a while since it's been just the two of us in here," I whispered as I cupped her bare mound.

"Mmmmm," as she put her hand on mine. "And as good as that sounds, you're barely able to stay awake." She put her arm around my neck and pulled me down for a nice kiss before turning me to rinse.

She did enjoy herself drying me off, with several trips down her throat, but I couldn't get beyond half hard even watching her do it. She pushed me into bed beside an already sleeping Francis, and I'm sure I protested being put to bed like a little boy... for a few seconds before sleep consumed me.

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!