Serendipity Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few study sessions went about the same but with a better eye on the clock, and even studying in the cafeteria a few times. The last time I couldn't take it any more, I had been going braless and letting my top gap open and he still wasn't making a move.

"George, what's wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you Gladys, you just see things in a different light. Once you can learn to transpose your way of thinking to the way problems are presented you shouldn't have any problems."

I stood up on the seat and slid between him and the table and put my shoulders back emphasizing what little I had for boobs. "No, what's wrong with me..."

George began to blush, "Oh, um, nothing. You're a beautiful woman, any man would be lucky to have you."

The turkey was actually looking me in the eye! I dropped my head, "Just not you..."

"Me?..." I looked back up at him, surprised wasn't even close to his expression. "I didn't want you to think..."

My cunt was dribbling like a new born baby. "George..." I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned closer to him, "kiss me."

"Huh?... OH!"

Those hands I hand been feeling on mine, brushing a hair from my face, patting my thigh, was now on my waist. He gave me a quick peck, but I didn't let him go. I pulled him back for more, and then he relinquished.

"Bout time..." I heard from somewhere. Those hands were wrapped around me, holding me tight. If we kept this up the wet spot on my jeans was going to be a wet spot on his shirt. Then there were some cackles, "Get a room..."

George pulled back smiling, "Um Gladys, if you'd like, we could go over to my place and I can see what I can rummage up for supper... if you'd like."

I kissed him again, "I'd like."

George drove us off toward the edge of campus, then kept right on going. The houses were getting nicer and nicer, "Where do you live?"

George smiled, "I rent a room above a garage, just a few more blocks."

We turned into the driveway of a mansion and around to the side. A room above the garage my ass! The garage was a three car garage with room for a shop and then some! The apartment was HUGE, and what would now be called open concept. All one big room, the bed behind a free standing divider, kitchen along one wall with a big living area in the middle.

"Who are you? How can you afford all of this? Your family footing your bill?"

George kneeled down beside me and took my hand, "I pay all my own way. I do a little bit of investing and play the stock market a bit. Now what would you like for supper, steaks or burgers?"

"I'd love a steak if it's okay with you, but..."

"But?"

"But can you make it well done without turning it to shoe leather?"

George kicked his head back laughing, "I think I can manage that, baked potato and a salad okay to go along with it?"

"Ranch?"

George did a fancy bow, "As mi' lady wishes." He headed for his kitchen area, "Feel free to look about while I get things started."

I wandered and looked, not a typical bachelors apartment, it wasn't OCD tidy, but it wasn't a mess either. George brought me a small glass of wine to taste. Hmmm pulling out all the stops serving wine!

Dinner was lovely, only missing the candles, and when George brought out the steaks I was flabbergasted. I was expecting a medium grade sirloin, and there's nothing wrong with those when you can afford them on a student's budget, but George brought out bacon wrapped Filet Minion! And mine was done to perfection while he sat there and ate one that looked like it could get back up off the plate and Moo!

Much later I learned that the restaurant George had taken me to that first day was his families' restaurant, and George had spent his summers working there doing everything from dishwashing to manager. The guy at the front was his brother-in-law, and after six months of battling George, I finally got him to talk to his brother-in-law again. I never could get them to spill the beans about what was said, but since they patched things up I never worried about it again.

After dinner we sat on the couch and watched the sun set sipping a glass of wine, me cuddling in under his arm... and having to bring his hand from my belly up to my boob!

We did kiss and cuddle and grope a bit more that evening, and several evenings down the road. I even feigned getting a bit drunk and falling asleep on the couch a few times, and on the third time of feeling him slip my shoes and jeans off and cover me in a blanket I had had enough! A girl could only take so much boob squeezing and neck nibbling without getting more!

I was over at his place more often than I was in my dorm room, I hadn't worn a bra in months, my panties were getting skimpier and skimpier, and he STILL wasn't making any moves.

Tonight was going to be different! I wore a g-string, and my t-shirt was barely long enough to tuck into my jeans, it wasn't even going to come close to covering my ass or cunt!

He did it again! But at least this time he did take his time looking at me before coving me with the blanket. I laid there fuming and then that was it! I went to his bed side, slipped my t-shirt and g-string off and slid in under the covers next to him snuggling in against his side.

I know he got up sometime in the middle of the night, and he didn't cuddle back against me, so I moved back over to him and this time I threw my leg across his as I pushed my boobs against his side. Seems little George appreciated some bed company from what I was feeling against my calf!

I woke up and grinned to myself, little George wasn't against my calf, he was in my hand, and he was getting bigger! I stroked him a few times, working him out of his boxer flap as I did. Feeling him get harder and harder, I heard George start to say something when he went stiff. I dived under the cover and took him between my lips just as he was starting to shoot off.

Man he must have been without for a while! This was the mother load, and the only thing better than pussy cream was man frosting! And George was going to cover the cake all on his own!

Good news was George had a hand held shower attachment, better news is it only had a hanging spot up high and he had to hold it for me while I soaped and shampooed. He about fell on the floor laughing when I used little George, standing up nicely I might add, for a place to hang my wash cloth.

"I take it I need to make a few modifications around here?"

I grinned up at him and took a lick up the underside of his dick, "depends on how often you want me over here."

George put the shower head up and then picked me up holding us close. "I'd like you over here a lot." Then kissed me and nibbled down my neck, he kept going when I arched back to take my boob and then my nipple.

"Me too." I said softly as I put my arm behind his head.

Within a few days he had gotten a different hand held mount that I could use and a lower towel bar. A fancy booster seat to replace the stack of books for the dinner table and a couple of step stools for the kitchen and I was reasonably satisfied.

The next weekend I brought a bag to leave at his place, and I allowed him to learn to eat my cunt. He's not bad, a few more years of practice and he might be acceptable. GRIN

It was that summer that my roommate set me up. She knew just what to nibble and kiss, just how to grope my boob to get me going. She had my jeans down and me up on my ladder with her tongue and fingers buried in my cunt when George came in.

I thought the shit was going to hit the fan, but when she dropped his pants and he shuffled over to me I had to have him in me. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HE'S HUGE! IT ISN'T GOING TO FIT, HE'S SPLITTING ME... oh fuck that's goooooood!

I was cumming around him like I had never came before, hanging on for dear life and not wanting it to quit...feeling my cunt clamp and being stretched so tight there was no clamp... feeling George explode inside of me, pumping me full to the point it felt like he was going to push me up and off I was so full...

...George was laying beside me in my bed, AND I WAS FUCKING SORE!

"I think we need to take it a bit slower next time." I heard from behind me.

That gave me a warm feeling, "Maybe over a few days or so?" pulling his hand to my boob.

"Works for me." We spent the rest of the day sitting and talking, both of us in our underwear. He seemed to enjoy me running around topless, insisting it was only fair since he was... MEN!

We tried sleeping up on my bunk, and finally pulled both mattresses down and slept on the floor. The first and last time we spent the night in the dorm together. It started out with weekends at his place, then three or four nights a week. By the end of the summer I moved into his place and we've never been apart since.

With Georges help I was able to increase my GPA, but I almost didn't graduate. George was really a wizard with finances. He would invest a bit here and there, and even made a few really nice ones. He was doing well enough that he didn't really need his degree. It wasn't until I refused to go if he didn't that he finally gave in, it didn't hurt that I was naked under my gown... we rode home with me laying on the seat, his firm dick in my mouth and his fingers in my cunt with his jacket draped over me.

* * * * *

I think remembering that is when I made up my mind. I wanted things to be back to what they were. And while they couldn't be one hundred percent with George's condition, they could be close and maybe with some adjustments they might be even better.

I stayed naked that night except for my collar, making George my lasagna that he loved. Sliding down to his lap and sucking his dick like a pacifier while he watched football with his fingers playing with my cunt and ass. This was more like before the kids came along.

Don't get me wrong, Sarah and Brett are the most important thing in my life next to George, but having my husband back is right up there with them. George had called me Munchkin again, something he hadn't done since his accident, and it reminded me of what we had.

The next day I left the house with my dildo stuffed in me and my girdle holding it in place. I didn't really need the girdle yet, but I would later. I put the next two dildos in my bag and headed off to the rescue. At lunch I slid the next larger one in and headed down to the adult shop to pick up the monster.

I could feel this one moving with every step, and when I put what was my large one in at three I was STUFFED. I'd swear all the girls knew I had my cunt full from the way I was walking, but they didn't say anything.

Everybody's left, so it's time to do this. I head for the bathroom and drop my jeans and girdle, that big dildo shooting from me. I lube the monster up, and even with as wet as I am from having my cunt filled all day, it still takes a bit to get it stuffed in me sitting down on it, and I can barely close my legs enough to pull the girdle up.

I had to chuckle at my reflection in the mirror, I'm a bowlegged cowgirl, but not from riding horses, just trying to be able to ride my man horse!

George is home working in his office when I get home. I give him a quick kiss while slipping my shirt off, and make sure he sees me unhooking my bra as I leave his office. I know he's grinning and I don't even have to see it.

George kept an eye on me all evening, running around topless. "Hey Munchkin, are you all right?"

"Of course Master, why do you ask?" he just lit up when I called him Master!

"You seem to be walking a bit funny."

"Just working on desert Master."

George chuckled and shook his head but didn't ask any more questions.

George knew something was up when I made him meatloaf. For all the fancy dishes he can make and some that he will make for me that he can't stand, his all time favorite is plain old fashioned meatloaf with mashed potatoes and peas, no garlic or onion or anything else mixed in. His simple 'back to basics' meal.

"Munchkin, is there something..."

I put my finger over his lips, "Don't ask Master..."

George smiled and accepted his dinner as I set it out on the coffee table, him leaning over from the couch, me kneeling on the other side topless and doing my best to put my chest on display to him. When he finished I took the plates away and then slid the coffee table back and reached for the waist of his slacks. George lifted his hips with a grin and I pulled them and his boxers down all at once, licking my lips as little George was making a bit of a comeback.

If there was a silver lining in Georges accident, it was that I LOVED feeling him get hard in my mouth, working his way down my throat as he did. Even soft George would start down my throat as I took him all the way in, feeling him beginning to expand and lengthen as my chin touched his balls.

I kept working George in and out of my throat, feeling him swell and twitch, his hands on my head encouraging me to speed up and finish him. I'm sorry my Master, but for your reward tonight there must be a little frustration. I brought him close three times, and on the fourth I pulled off of him with a pop.

"GLADYS!"

"Patience Master, patience. All will be revealed shortly." I stood up and began taking my jeans off, swaying a bit as I did. Master always liked to watch me dance. He raised an eyebrow and was going to say something when he saw my girdle under my jeans, but I put a finger to my lips and he remained quiet.

Slipping the girdle down without loosing the dildo was near impossible, I had to sit against the coffee table to keep it in while I leaned over to take it off. I put my hand over it as I took Master in a few more times to make sure he was as firm as he could be, then somehow crawled up without shooting the thing across the country.

George was wide eyed as the dildo, larger in diameter than he was by at least thirty percent, slipped from my cunt and I settled onto my Master. It had been a LONG time since we'd done this with the medication...

I could feel myself starting to collapse around him, the head of his dick further and further in me... "FILL ME MASTER..."

I collapsed against his chest feeling myself loose control of my cunt, Masters cunt, Master grabbed my hips and thrust as deep as he could while I flooded out, I know he did a few times, but the only thing I was feeling was Master shooting in me as I came around him...

... Master was holding me still against him, one of the napkins between my legs to absorb the flood. "How did you fit that thing in you Gladys?"

I smiled, my eyes still closed, "Something I had to do for Danny, I just took it one step further, I started out with the small one this morning and worked my way up to that one this afternoon."

Master held me close, "You don't know how good that was... to feel you around me again like that."

"Mmmmmm, I'd wear that plug all day every day if it meant you could be in me more." Grinning harder at the though.

Master carried me to the shower, bathed me and put me to bed. I managed to stay awake long enough to watch him shower and climb in behind me...

I took the next day off, serving George when ever he needed anything, and somehow I forgot to get dressed... I didn't stuff my cunt, but we did a lot of cuddling and kissing, much more than in recent history.

Thursday I put on my sheer thong, yellow for George of course, and we were going to spend the afternoon in Danny's spa, but he came home early.

When we got home, George was a bit off, but all grins. Squeezing my butt and teasing my cunt through my thong. He shooed me out of the kitchen and made us Chicken Kiev, my FAVORITE!

When we finished George let me clean up while he answered a call, then came back out from his office smiling. "My turn for a surprise Munchkin," holding out his hand for me.

George led me to the coffee table, and helped me up on it. He held my face and kissed me tenderly, then brought out my sleep mask. He began to put it over my head, "Trust me Munchkin?"

"Always Master." I think he was getting firm in his slacks from the grin I saw just before he pulled it down over my eyes. I could see a little out the bottom, but nothing more than a foot or so in front of me.

George kissed my neck, kissing down my body, making me hiss as he nipped at my nipples. He kissed down my belly and lowered my thong, I just saw the top of his head before his tongue ran through my lips. "OH MASTER!" I gasped as his tongue delved into my dripping cunt.

I only stayed standing because I grabbed the top of his head as he brought me close to cumming... and then he pulled back! "MASTER!"

"Soon Munchkin, soon. How did you say it? Patience my little sex slave, patience."

I merely groaned as he got up. I heard the drapes close and the light on the end table come on. There was a knock at the door, then footsteps, but more than George. He was bringing someone here with me standing up on the coffee table naked! And then I realized there were more than two sets of footsteps.

I was just about to ask George what was going on, when I heard a voice...

"I see what you meant, she is as lovely as she is small," a man said.

"Too small?" I heard George ask.

"A challenge..." he responded. I heard a female giggle in the background. "Make sure she is ready."

There was a shuffling of feet again and then I saw a tanned body in front of me encased in gold rings about an inch and a half in diameter. I had barely taken that in when her hand was on my butt, and her thumb was going up my cunt. I nearly fell off the coffee table, falling forward and getting a ring encased boob in each hand and barely managing to stay standing and she was fucking my cunt with a vengeance. Then the bitch stopped!

"I believe she is ready Master," she said, and I could have sworn there was a grin in that voice. I know I heard George and the man chuckle!

"Let's start with the small one Natasha."

"Yes Master."

I heard more shuffling, then a hand on my knee urging me to spread my legs.

I must have hesitated for some reason. "It's okay, it's for your Master," I heard her say softly.

My nipples were tingling at that thought, and I spread my legs a bit more without thinking any more about it.

I felt her fingers at my cunt, spreading my lips and then pushing something into me... Damn that thing was big!

As it filled me I felt something soft and smooth come up between my legs, then it was brought up around each hip and held in place somehow... MASTER WAS HAVING ME FITTED FOR DILDO PANTS!!

I sucked my breath in and tried to keep my legs from collapsing out from under me I was so close to cumming...

"I told you it would be okay," she whispered.

I looked down the bottom of my blindfold as she continued to adjust the sides, getting a better idea of what she was wearing. My initial impression was about right. She did not appear to have anything on her arms, but from what I could tell she was incased in something like the chain mail we saw out at the renaissance festival, but much larger rings and in gold. Tight enough to make her skin slightly bulge through the rings, and her nipples were pushed out SO nicely.

Once she had it adjusted she sat back on her heels, giving me a better look at her incased body. The rings look so delicious on her, going down just past her pussy like a little jump suit. Does he take it off of her or does he fuck her right through one of the rings? Does it cover her ass, or does it run between her cheeks like a thong holding them spread for him to fuck her ass? For as stuffed as my cunt was, my ass was all of a sudden feeling left out.

"How does it fit?" I heard the man say.

There was a bit of silence, then a tap on the top of me head.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were talking to me Master?..."

"Charles."

"Master Charles. The dildo feels wonderful. It's right up against my cervix and will press nicely when I sit. The only problem will be if I wear it for any period of time. It is a bit tight on my inner thighs and will restrict the blood flow."