Serendipity Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"Perfect, than maybe you two will help us out with a problem. Seems we had to let two of our servers go tonight do to a problem with the uniform."

"What uniform?" Taffy asked.

"That was the problem. But since we had to let them go, you wouldn't want to do us a favor and check the buffet over to make sure there's nothing wrong would you?"

"Protect and Serve?" Taffy chuckled.

"Sure!" Brittany popped up, "you protect and we serve."

He shrugged and Brittany hauled Taffy away to the buffet, both of them talking a mile a minute. We followed a bit slower enjoying all the lovely women in various states of display. The buffet was amazing, and the impromptu addition on the end was interesting.

A hairy chested man in high black leather boots and executioners hood holding the leash of a young lady on her knees, ankles and wrists bound behind her with a hood of her own covering the top of her head and no eye holes. Her face covered with cum... that and a big grin licking the last of the pussy juice of the lady ahead of us off her lips.

We meandered a bit before he collected his wayward deputy, showing at least two more buttons of cleavage than before, and headed out the door.

I caught up with Maria, "Where's Maya?" knowing she wouldn't be too far away since Martin and Mary were here.

"Upstairs, we made one of the third floor rooms into a temporary nursery for those of us with little ones. We're taking turns so we can all enjoy the party."

I kissed her getting a titty and butt grope. I was going to mingle some more when there was an ear piercing whistle from the platform. There was Jean in a painted on Cincinnati Reds uniform. "Can I have you attention please?"

The crowed settled down.

"Thank you. Now there have been some rumors going around how Gladys had her title stolen from her." There were some hisses from the crowd. "So several members have asked for a rematch." A nice round of applause erupted.

"George, Gladys, Danny, and Nicole. Would you come up here?"

We ambled up on the platform, with Sam, Brittany, and Maria front and center down on the floor grinning like their faces would split.

"Are you ladies ready for a rematch?" Jean asked. Nicole and Gladys gave her a thumbs up. "Then take your positions."

Nicole had kneeled in front of me and Gladys turned to George, "That's not fair." We heard from the crowd.

"How so?" Jean hollered back.

"They know how to get their guys off."

Jean looked down at Nicole and Gladys, "She's got a point, switch."

The girls gave each other a high five in switching, and they both came on without waiting for go. Nicole was going to town on George, but Gladys had turned us with her back to the audience and was giving me a nice leisurely blow job. I looked down at her and she winked with a mouthful of my cock. This was for George.

I smiled and put my hand on her head.

Nicole was going for broke with a loud sloppy DEEP blow job. Gladys was taking her time enjoying herself. Running her tongue around and around the head of my cock, opening up wide and sliding me along that tongue until I felt myself against the back of her throat.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!!" George hollered. I watched Nicole just plaster herself against George, working his cock with her throat.

Gladys pulled off me and was stroking me watching Nicole service George to a light round of applause.

Nicole sat back on her heals very pleased with herself and saw Gladys stroking me. She scurried over and pushed Gladys out of the way and sucked me down, working my cock like crazy. There was some hooting and hollering and then it was my turn...

"OHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCCKK!!"

Nicole milked me down, pulling back enough to take the last of it in her mouth, a little dribbling from the corners of her mouth. Nicole was grinning, swallowing, and wiping my cum from her face and licking it off her fingers.

"SLUT!" my girls called out. She gave a thumbs up with one hand and wiped a cum dribble from her chin with the other and the crowd laughed.

George and Gladys went mingling and the girls came up to harass Nicole, with a nice kiss from Brittany wanting to share a bit.

We were just starting down from the platform when Justin came in, still in his uniform and not looking that good. He went right to Sam, "Please tell me you haven't been drinking tonight."

"Just a few sips of punch, why?"

"Oh thank god, I need you to fly out first thing in the morning for Chicago, I have to take the plane as soon as you touch down here and go to Kentucky."

"I thought Jason was heading for Chicago today?"

"He was, he had to make an emergency landing west of Des Monies, some little field, Green something or other."

"That field isn't long enough!"

"He found that out the hard way!" Jason smiled.

"Pine or birch?" Sam asked.

Jason looked at her like she had horns and a tail.

"What? That's my home territory. What end did he go off?"

"Um, birch."

"North end, little flatter but that birch is hard on planes."

"You're telling me, ripped both wings off before it came to a stop."

"Is he okay?"

Justin grinned, "Yes and no. He landed just fine, but hurt his pride and broke his arm climbing out of the cockpit window and falling on his ass."

Sam gasped, snorted, then broke out laughing joined shortly by the rest of us. "So we're going to be two pilots and one plane for a while, hot seating it?"

"Pretty much, I have to reschedule a Thursday flight conflict, but other than that yeah, it will be a hot seat situation for the near future until the insurance company pays out. Well I'm headed home, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon when you get back." Justin looked between the girls a little sheepishly, "Um, any chance of a couple of stewardesses to sooth the situation tomorrow?"

The girls laughed but agreed.

"Have you eaten?" Sam asked.

"I grabbed something before I left the office..."

Sam rolled her eyes, "Un uh, this ends NOW!"

Sam hauled Justin up to the platform, got Jean's attention to get her to whistle, and stood there. "Ladies, attention please." The crowd turned to her.

"Okay ladies, regardless of wrist bands, how many single ladies do we have?"

About twenty five ladies held up their hands.

"Okay, how many of you have a slutty stewardess fantasy?"

There were some gasps and cackles and around half of the hands went down.

"And how many of you have the guts to go through with it?"

All but three hands went down.

"Thank you ladies. Now this hunk," Sam put her arms on Justin's shoulders while he was blushing, "is Justin. This is not a costume, this is his uniform."

There were a few ohhhh's from the ladies and also a few hands went back up. The three called foul for some reason.

Sam grinned, "Now he has two problems. The first is that he thinks vending machines are one of the major food groups," more cackles. "And the second and more serious, is that he is WAY over dressed for this party. I expect you three to resolve these problems."

Justin was led off by a sexy ( and bottomless ) nurse, a little red riding hood in a red cupless corset, and I think an Elvira with her dress pulled wide to let her tits hang out and the slit in her dress front and back to let her ass and pussy be accessible.

Last I saw red had his jacket off going for his shirt and nurse was dropping his slacks and licking her lips, Justin was trying to figure out where to look and where to put his hands. Elvira made the decision for him and put his fingers in her pussy.

We made the rounds, individually and in groups over the next few hours with the girls taking pure pleasure in calling me Master in front of others. As I said our ladies minding the buffet lost most of their bikini's and what they did have on was pulled in to the bare minimum.

I did try to take advantage of the blindfolded slave at the end of the buffet eating pussy and sucking cock, but Brittany moved me over and got me off while the lady getting her pussy eaten screamed bloody murder when she came all over the young ladies face.

I have to hand it to Justin, he was able to keep his boxers on for awhile despite the ladies, but on the second pass through the buffet the ladies loaded up both hands with plates and that was all she wrote.

After a bit more mingling, Brittany told Justin and entourage they could use the front bedroom if they needed it and she 'urged' us to go back to the house. You think maybe she was over her period?

The girls stripped down and we got in the shower, Brittany maneuvering me under the big rain heads. I was sat down on a shower chair that had appeared along the way. One of the girls was shampooing my hair while Nicole and Sam were soaping a leg each. Since Brittany came around to make sure my cock was clean that put Sam behind me.

I was rinsed and the rest of the girls disappeared and Brittany sat up on my thighs.

"Hey," I said as I brushed her hair behind her ear and then dropped my hands to her waist.

"Hey," she said, leaning forward for a nice soft kiss with just a hint of tongue.

I slid my hands down to her butt sliding her forward against my hard cock and then re-gripping her butt with my finger against her rosebud.

Brittany rolled against me letting her cheeks spread and let my finger play. "Feeling a bit frustrated Brittany?"

Brittany held me tight mashing her chest against me with her head on my shoulder, humping her mound against my cock while I played with her ass.

Brittany managed to get her hand between us and lifted and pivoted just enough to get herself positioned over me.

"fu-fu-fu-fuuuuu" Brittany stuttered as she sank down on me. I could feel her pussy fluttering around my cock as we were bathed in a warm shower.

I reached my free hand up between us and got a hold of her nipple jewelry. I lifted on her jewelry and pressed my finger just barely into her ass. "Cum," and nipped her neck.

Brittany trembled and hissed as she came around me, twitching with every little movement of my finger in her ass. I pulled my finger and she melted against me.

I got a hold of her butt and carried her towards the bed. Sam and Nicole dried what they could and there were towels on the bed for us to lie on.

Brittany had a dreamy look. I kissed her forehead, I kissed her eyes, I kissed her nose making her giggle. I kissed her lips silencing her as I cupped a tit and gently squeezed.

Brittany put her arms over her head as I nibbled down her neck to that jeweled tit. I was nibbling on one and playing with the other. I started to kiss down her belly and Brittany put her hands on my head and tilted my head up to look at her.

"Not tonight Master, I need to get fucked" then pulled her legs up and hooked her knees behind her elbows.

I moved back up over her, putting my hands on either side of her neck against her shoulders. I leaned down to kiss her, and just as our lips touched I DROVE into her pussy making her exhale and squeak into my mouth.

Brittany opened her mouth to speak again and I pulled out and DROVE into her again.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," she gasped.

I hooked my fingers together behind her neck and got some good leverage on her, pounding her juicy pussy. "fuck... me... fuck... meee..." Brittany was saying on every stroke. Hooking her ankles behind me to help me drive into her.

I kept it going as much as I could, but with Brittany cumming and spasming under me I lost it. Collapsing on Brittany, pumping and pumping into her as her pussy was spasming around me, her nipples and nipple jewelry in my chest...

I was being cleaned by mouth and cloth and being nudged up on the bed. A warm soft body on either side of me.

Epilogue part A - everything but Maya

The day following Jason's accident gave me a different perspective on my girls. I spent all that day with just Maria and Maya. After that I had a sit down with the girls and said I would no longer be trying to include everyone in every thing, we would just see how things went, and in fact we were going to concentrate on having some one on one time at least every month.

Nicole and I usually just stayed in bed or went to harass Gladys or Mary. Brittany was a mall rat that loved to go window shopping and old man teasing. Letting out nice shots of her pierced pussy and nipples. Maria was a go to the beach type, packing a picnic lunch for the three of us and snickering when the boys tripped over their own two feet looking at her in her bikini or trying to watch her nurse Maya. Sam was of course flying. I never got my aerobatic certification, but I did get my private license and we went all over the area.

Francis was reliving her teen years. She bought a Cadillac convertible and we would go to some of the fifties and sixties events. Me in jeans and a t-shirt, her in a white shirt and poodle skirt. Of course on some ( most ) occasions her lace bullet bra was nicely visible behind that pocketless shirt, and the longest poodle skirt Maria made for her was several inches above her knee with the wrap split in front to let her stocking tops show a little... and she never wore panties to any of these events.

Our executioner and slave turned out to be Tom and his girlfriend. Quite often he would have her 'under control', or make some interesting bondage or dungeon equipment and 'force' her to demonstrate it. I never really did figure out who was really in control, him at the end of the leash, or her flashing as much skin as she could and maybe even a bit she shouldn't have under the direction of her 'master'.

Along with my one on one time with the girls, Nicole, Brittany, and Gladys had some girl on girl time fairly often, sometimes here and a few times at Georges and if they were ornery in the shower before bed getting me all worked up to the benefit of one of the other girls.

The following Christmas was one I will never forget. Five days before Christmas Nicole decided she needed her ass fucked, having me insert larger and larger plugs all day. The following day Sam decided she needed the same service that night, but took care of the plugs herself... in front of me grinning over her ass watching me watch her put them in. Francis the next evening was very much enjoyed but not a surprise. Christmas Eve watching Nicole cleanse Brittany and prepare her for me was almost more than I could stand. A few strokes and I was pumping into her like a mad man passing out on her back. I really thought that was the end of my presents, but when Maria did the same the following night I only managed two strokes, the first to get it in and the second to bury myself in her and unload. She was a bit disappointed, but elected to try again two months later on my birthday. This time I took my time and gave her ass the loving it deserved.

Brittany and Maria never became the anal addicts that Nicole, Sam, and Francis were, but on special days and in and around Christmas I would get all five in a row, one night after the other. I never knew what day it would start on, and I always started with one of the addicts, but finishing with either Brittany or Maria was always special.

Things came through nicely on the big settlement, the final amount a little over nine hundred thousand before the split and Chuck's fee. Two other groups managed to figure it out a week later, but without anything to back it up and all 'testing' showing nothing wrong with the controllers that had been downgraded during routine checks to eliminate the problem until the controller company could figure it out they were out of luck.

Bob took his chunk and bought a BIG house boat and with the help of George invested quite a bit of the remaining. He hooked up with one of our strip club members after coming over unannounced one weekend. At last check they have two kids and another on the way.

I took my part... and bought into an airline. After Jason's accident his arm never healed completely, the pressurization and depressurization making it ache with every trip. With the Georges' investment help and Chucks brother-in-law at the bank, we were able to purchase a small jet from an owner that was about to be foreclosed on. While it didn't hold quite as many passengers as its counterparts, the shifting of luggage up to the cabin to make room for larger fuel tanks and the optional drop tanks on the wings did give Sam and Justin the range to make Hawaii. Jason stayed on as a minor partner and just hated having to tag along on the occasional trip to Hawaii when we needed and extra pilot for the trip.

We were lucky for this big job and the bounties from it. The industry became more and more digitalized and the need for people like us died away within ten years.

Justin and little red riding hood became quite the item. She left her secretary job to become one of the sexy stewardesses, and then his wife. They are currently working on daughter number three, she just lets Justin think they're trying for a boy...

The Enlightened Woman was a big success, and with that success The Boutique decided to open a series of stores in Vegas. To eliminate all the travel Nicole stepped down from her corporate position to become a regional manager of the Vegas stores.

The project the KORNE Group had in the works had problems when Jake had our girls go around and purchase first right of refusal options from all the land owners and then get them together for a decent settlement. That happened a few times over the last few years for some reason, somebody must have the inside track?

And then there were some of the 'protests' on future developments that made other landowners aware of what was going on. We didn't shut KRONE down, but we definitely shed some sunshine on the rats and kept them from wiping out some people's investments.

Brittany's jewelry business took off with flying colors. Between our club members and being in Vegas for others to get cheap flights she only lost about ten of her regular customers and gained over forty new ones. A few weeks after the Halloween party we made a trip to the local Renaissance Festival in our costumes, just wearing the rest of them and the girls once again taking delight in calling me Master out in public.

Brittany hooked up with a local glass blower at the festival. Sophie was a French transplant from way back and quite a hippie hold over. She was thoroughly tickled to be able to make 'naughty' glass figurines and sculptures for us and Brittany was able to share her booth at the festival in the following years.

Chocheta still drops in from time to time, bringing her big tall blond blue eyed Swedish boyfriend named Sven, it's true, I've seen his drivers' license. They have a son now that looks just like his father. The boy was ten before her father even acknowledged he had a grandson, some people never change.

Denise was still making deliveries last I knew. She came to us in spurts. When she had a boyfriend she would giggle and grope a little when she made deliveries. When she was between boyfriends she came around more often and it was blowjobs and pussy eating. She was a screamer who had to cover her mouth then blush and turn her head to the pillow when the girls giggled at her.

Sam is still flying and they have brought another pilot on board to fill out the rotation. Sam left us once. She fell in love with an asshole from New York. We were suspicious, but she was sure he was 'the one'. It lasted four months, and when he found out the business was a trust and she was technically just an employee he disappeared in twenty four hours. It took us over a year to truly repair what he did in four months.

The funny thing that settled her down was her Grandfather passing. She and Beth were really down, but letters from him to them that were part of his will brought them around. She never shared those letters, but she would pull them out and reread them every once in a while, smile, and go flying. He left the farm to Beth and James who transformed it into a very successful bed and breakfast, do in no small part to having a private air field. He left both the Stearman and the Skymaster to Sam. We had to build a small hanger near the back and get registered as a private airport. But it keeps them close, and her flying aerobatics with the Stearman is a big hit with the local charity fundraisers.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers