Serendipity Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria rolled over toward Maya, but both of us just sprawled out, not EVEN trying to cuddle back up when I heard the front door and the familiar cackle of the rest of my girls.

The cackle stayed down there for a bit, then there was a stampede of wild horses coming up the stairs. The girls appeared in various states of undress, Sam in her thong, Brittany in her shelf bra, and my little chocolate pixie beautifully naked with bright orange nipple shields. I grinned at seeing all three of them.

"What did you get?" Nicole asked holding up the key with a bit of a look like she didn't get to go car shopping.

I grinned at the chewy nipple behind that swinging key, "A Mustang, it's over beside the sorority house," the last of that being said to thong split and naked asses as they made a bee line back downstairs and out the front. The stampede now headed for the Mustang.

I heard the car start and a few nice roars of the exhaust before it was shut down, a mad scramble in the closet room, and then the roar of the car headed down the driveway.

Maria pulled herself around and suckled my limp cock, no chance of it coming back to life any time soon after that morning romp. When I was sufficiently cleaned we staggered into the shower and slowly soaped each other, Maria giggling and then sighing as I took the wand from her hand and SLOWLY rinsed her pussy, making sure the little jets had her g-spot completely cleaned.

I'm going to have to practice that some more. I was just getting into it when Maria came again, feeling her tremble against me as she did. The only question is if I should try for just playing longer without making them cum, or seeing how many times I can make them cum before they fall over?!!! That and maybe I should work on the timing of removing her plug? She did make quite the 'interesting' noise when I pulled it in the middle of that orgasm.

The girls made it back, in a cloud of dust from the sounds of it, about the time Maria had breakfast ready. The next few hours was trading off on stories from yesterday.

Nicole and Brittany telling of teasing the guys on the plane and the airport on the other end. Their dark skirts pulled up high almost letting the bottom of their cheeks show, and then only if they were standing still. Swinging their asses letting their bright white thongs make some magical appearances. Letting a few pilots follow them around a bit before joining back up with Sam and sharing a nice passionate kiss between the three of them, and giggling when they still tried to pick the girls up.

Mixed in with Maria telling about the mall, and running off a few ladies that were following us when she handed me Maya. I did NOT see that one coming. To teasing me while nursing Maya in the food court getting high fives from all three of our missing ornery women.

That of course was followed up by a detailed description of her wild strip tease and dance for me up at make out point. Her insertion, and my morning removal, of her little chrome butt plug mysteriously left out.

By the time those stories were finished I was ready for another round and we retired to the bedroom for some more lovely exhaustion. Me and Sam, with a little teasing and caressing by Nicole and Brittany, both of me and each other.

Seems Sam was just a little wound up since she had decided to go flying with her solid bells in her nipples and the big chrome egg in her pussy. I didn't last long feeling it bump up against me inside her as she rode me like she was in a rodeo. I got the feeling Nicole and Brittany nipped her nipples as she came, but I was too busy hanging on for dear life as I filled her pussy to be sure.

Maria just sat back grinning cuddling Maya to her breast while she napped, only the slight gurgle from Maya when Sam screamed out in orgasm.

___

___

For all my faithful readers, thank you for sticking with me.

For all my readers with ADD, the disclaimers, which I have mostly plagiarized but didn't realize I hadn't copied the authors' name, are being repeated.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Eys, I need an editor, are you volunteering?

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

You only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!