Serene, And Her Sister's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And what a fine sister you have Serene, I think that we three are going to get along very well you now. Very well indeed.”

He flashed a broad smile at Crystal, before continuing. “You may get up now Serene. Go and sit in the back of the car, and wait for me there.”

He looked at crystal, and asked her, “Tell me my dear, do you drive?”

“Oh yes Sir, I have driven numerous cars before today.”

“Mmmm, you have, have you? Well then, would you like to drive the old girl back to the great hall?”

“Oh Yes Sir, may I, please?”

He smiled “of course you may, this is your reward my dear.”

Jumping out of the vehicle, Crystal curtseyed for him

“Why thank you kind Sir.”

On the return journey all was quiet in the car, Crystal at the wheel could hear nothing, as the wind whistled past her ears. But, glancing in the mirror, she saw Reggie, his mouth next to Serine’s ear, whispering something, as Serene smiled broadly.

“I wonder what those two are up to?” she thought, as they entered Reggie’s estate.

“Drive straight past the hall, and follow the road until we reach the cabin, in the clearing, that is the Cherry Tree Wood where we picnic today Crystal.”

“Yes Sir” she replied, wondering just what this “wood” place was. As she drove along, she kept glancing at Reggie and Serene in the rear view mirror, they were laughing and whispering all the time.

Entering Sir Reginald’s estate, she glanced again, and smiled. They were now kissing; Serine’s skirt riding high, and legs spread wide, as Reggie was fingering her.

Crystal followed his instructions, passing the great hall, and following the road, after a couple of twists and turns, they entered some trees, and after another 50 yards or so, came into the clearing. Crystal could see the cabin at the far end, “some cabin” she thought,” it was more like a spacious bungalow.”

She parked the car in the designated place, and looked around. The clearing was a rectangle, about 30 feet square she supposed, and surrounded by flowering cherry trees, their leaves now turning a deep shade of olive green.

It was beautiful, “so tranquil” she thought, “what a lovely venue for a picnic.”

Reggie opened up the cabin, and ushered them both inside, as Crystal passed him, he touched her arm lightly.

“Thank you Crystal, you are truly an excellent driver my dear. Now then, if you need to clean up, the bathroom is right through there,” he said, as he winked and smiled at her. “Serene and I will prepare the picnic while you are busy.”

Crystal entered the bathroom, and gasped, as she looked around. A double sunken bath, with jets, and all gold fittings. And, there in the corner, beneath the mirrored wall, a bidet. She smiled, thinking “how perfect”, and slipped off her skirt. Turning on the bidet, she squatted down over the jet of water. Holding open her lips, letting the stream enter her, washing his cum from her. The feeling was delicious, she was even moaning in pleasure.

“Oh my Crystal” she said to herself “ Oh to live somewhere like this, Serene is so lucky, and to have him, and that cock of his, what a lucky bugger she is. Ah well, never mind, you never know, after today.”

She was grinning as she dried herself, her mind on a journey of dreams, when she heard a soft knock on the door.

“Are you decent Crystal?” she heard Reggie ask.

“Yes Sir, I am coming now.” And she quickly left the bathroom.

She followed Reggie out of the door; to see a table nag chairs had been set up on the patio, not a plastic table though, a large wooden dining table. Upon a selection of food, the like of which she never saw in her humble abode.

Prawns, smoked salmon, all kinds of pates, and small individual crackers. Four small bottles of champagne stood in a large silver ice bucket. She was amazed, and just stood there looking at the feast.

“Wow” she said, “do you two always eat like this?

Reggie smiled, “Not always like this my dear, but I assure you, we do not go hungry. Now, tuck in, it is all there for eating.”

She sat down next to Serene, and started to pick a few of what she called, delicacies to eat. Reggie excused himself, saying,

“I will be back shortly ladies, please, enjoy your picnic.” And he returned to enter the cabin. As he walked away, Serene spoke to her sister.

“Well Crys, what do you think?”

“Oh Sez, he is wonderful, that cock, oh my God, I want it everywhere, God you are a fucking lucky bitch.”

Serene laughed, “No, not him, the place, isn’t it great?”

“Great, Jesus Sez, it’s fucking fabulous, wish I lived here too.”

“Well, you never know, maybe one day, just maybe. God its hot Crys, I am gonna get my tits out, and top up my tan.”

Crystal nodded, “Me too love, fuck it, lets get em out for Him,”

Crystal laughed as she slipped of her shirt and bra, “yes love, for Him,”

They sat silent for a while, feeling the hot sun as it warmed their breasts. Serene was smiling knowingly at Crystal, as she ate her food. When they had had their fill, Serene cleared the table, wiping it down carefully, and then called out, “We are done Sir”

“No dessert?” said Crystal, Serene smiled softly,

“You will see sis, just have patience”

They both heard the door closing, and turned to look, Crystals eyes nearly popped out, as Reggie walked towards them, carrying a container for chilled food.

Smiling at the pair of them, climbed up onto the table, and said

“Dessert is served”

Serene giggled, as she opened the cool box, then winked at her sister, and, picking up a strawberry, slowly licked her lips.

“We start with strawberry cock Crystal, you one side, me the other,”

And she walked around the table. taking hold of Reggie’s cock, Reggie’s by now very hard cock, and started to mash the strawberry against it.

“OH my” squealed Crystal,” how delicious, now this I like.” And she too leaned over the table, flicking her tongue at his cock, tasting the strawberry on it, Serene placed what was left of the berry in his navel, and grasped at his cock, and they both proceeded to lick and suck him, much to his delight.

My nipples” he cried, “for fuck’s sake, don’t forget my nipples.”

That was all Crystal needed, she grabbed a strawberry, took a bite, and started to nibble on his left nipple, grinding what was left of the fruit into the other one. She took him in her teeth, pulling and twisting as he cried out in pleasure. Meanwhile, Serene had his cock deep in her throat, sucking him slowly, and humming on him.

Serene stopped for a moment, smiled at him, then took a can of cream from the box. She tapped her sister on the shoulder, and gently pulled her away.

Winking at her, she sprayed a thin line of cream from his left nipple to the right one, and then a line down his body to his cock. Completely covering the head, and then his balls in cream.

“There you go sis, it’s all yours”

She told Crystal, and sat to watch her, caressing her tits as she did so. Crystal leaned across the table, licking the cream,

All the way from his nipples to his hard cock, Reggie caressed the cheeks of her ass, beneath her skirt. Then slid his hand under her, slowly pushing two fingers into her pussy, and working them in and out slowly. Crystal was moaning in pleasure, and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Reggie looked across at Serene, and she smiled knowingly at him.

Serene, I think that we can dispense with Crystal’s skirt now, cant we.”

Serene rose from the chair, as Reggie removed his fingers, licking them slowly, and Serene slipped Crystal’s skirt from her, saying,

“Crystal, you taste delicious my dear, pure nectar of honey, so sweet. I am even getting a little hungry myself now, Serene, a strawberry please.”

”Of course my lord,” She replied, “anything on it Sir?”

“Just the usual for now.” He replied.

Serene chose a medium sized fruit, then sat on the chair again, and raised her leg over the arm, exposing her wet sweet cunt to him. She reached down, and began to rub the strawberry over her lips, parting them, covering the red fruit with her juices. Reggie watched her, smiling, and jumping suddenly, as Crystal started to lick his balls.

Then suck each one individually. “Oh yes Crystal” he cried, “perfect, just prefect.”

Serene placed the fruit between his lips, watching as he licked it, and then mashed it up with his teeth to eat it. She smiled at him, and with an enquiring glance, looked at the cool box, and then back at Reggie. He nodded to her, and she removed a large banana from the box, and peeled it slowly. Smiling at him, she licked it, and sucked on the fruity shaft.

He smiled back, and looking at Crystal, he said to her.

“Enough my dear, that was so good, but now, I want to taste you, come dear lady, sit on my face for a while. Looking towards my cock ”

She was up in a flash, and climbing onto the table to straddle him, she did not see the banana that Serene held behind her back,

“Serene, my love, come watch me eat your sister.”

Serene moved behind Crystal, and taking the banana, which she had by now broken in half, she placed it in his mouth. Directly below Crystal’s wet pussy, the pointed end up. Saying to Crystal,

“Here sis, let me help you,” as she gently positioned the banana.

Crystal gasped, as she felt it entering her, lifting up again. Serene held her,

“It’s ok love, it won’t hurt you, trust me, and you will love it.”

Crystal bent her head to look,

“Holy fuck, a banana! Jesus Christ sis.”

“It’s OK Crys, you will love it,” said Serene, and gently pushed down on her shoulders.

Crystal cried out, “Oh God, that is fucking fantastic,”

As she started to ride his mouth, getting firmer and firmer with her strokes, Serene tried to hold her back, saying

“Take it easy, you will break it,” but too late, as the fruit snapped, half in Reggie’s mouth, the other half in Crystal1s cunt.

Serene smiled at her, saying, “OK Crys, on the chair, let him eat it from you,”

Crystal gingerly climbed down, clenching at the fruit she held, and took her seat, spreading her legs wide. And watched Serene as she bent over Reggie, kissing him as they ate the fruit, and, and once again tasting her sister’s sweet pussy.

“Mmmmm,” sighed Reggie, “what a pleasant day this has turned out to be,” as he moved from the table to Crystal.

His tongue outstretched, he moved closer, licking the small pieces of banana from around her wet slit. He then slid a finger inside, locating more pieces of banana, and sliding them along her walls to her opening. Crystal was moaning loudly, as her hips started jerking, when, without warning, she felt her arms being pulled behind her back, and Serene slipped a pair of handcuffs onto her wrists.

“What the fuck…?” cried Crystal

Her sister whispered in her ear, “It’s OK, sit back and enjoy love.”

Reggie stood up, smiling at Crystal as he licked his lips. and Serene stood next to him, also smiling.

Do you like it here Crystal?” Sir Reginald asked.

“Yes Sir,” replied Crystal, “I like it very much here.”

“ Would you like to visit often then, join us in our games?”

“Ooooh Yes that would be wonderful Sir.”

“ Do you know what a submissive is Crystal. Indeed, are you one?”

Crystal lowered her eyes, and looked at His feet, “Yes Sir, I think I am, but there is so much that I do not know, and need to learn Sir.”

Both Reggie and Serene smiled broadly at this,

“That is good Crystal, We are impressed, and tell me, would you like to be my submissive, answering only to me, and My Serene when I am absent?”

Yes Sir, it would be a great honor sir, a very great honor indeed.”

“But first Crystal, your initiation must take place. Are you prepared for that, to be initiated here and now.”?

“Yes My Lord, whatever you may desire.”

Reggie took one of the chairs, and sat directly in front of Crystal, looking deep into her eyes, as he spoke to her.

“From this moment on Crystal, you are mine, do you understand that, and what it means?”

I think so Sir,” Crystal replied.

“That is good, and now, you will listen to what I have to say, and only speak when I ask a question. I f you understand and accept that, please nod.”

Serene watched in silence, as Crystal nodded to Him. Reggie turned to look at Serene,

“Go to your room, bring the toy box, the bag, and the two stands.”

“Yes Sir” Serene replied, and left them immediately.

“Your training begins now, and the first thing that will happen is that you will watch as Serene and I make love. As you watch, you will become even more aroused than you are no, but, under no circumstances will you be allowed to cum. That is the reason your hands are restrained, to stop you touching yourself as we fuck. Nod if you understand.”

Crystal moved her head up and down, as she smiled at him.

“As I said, you are mine now, and you will not allow another man to touch you, kiss you, lick you, or put any part of his body inside you, without my permission.

“You will live here with Serene and I, you will want for nothing, but, in return, I will demand complete obedience from you. If you err, do something wrong, then you will be punished. You will expect, and accept any punishment with grace, and, you will ALWAYS thank me, for both the punishment, and for showing you the error of your ways. Have you got all that so far Crystal?”

“Yes Sir, I am yours, to do with as you wish My Lord.”

“I will love you, and protect you, as I do your sister, more than any man you have ever known. I will allow nothing to harm you, or hurt you. Your sister will be my alpha sub, and always take priority, but you will be well cared for, and want for nothing.

And one more thing, you will learn to control your orgasm, and always ask for permission to cum. You will learn in time the value of holding it back, how the intensity thereby gained, will take you to heights you never dreamed of. You will learn to cum on my command, without either yourself, or I touching you.”

Crystal smiled weakly, and nodded again.

I know that you are aroused now Crystal, and, I will permit you to cum before I fuck your sister, but, only when I tell you.”

Again she nodded, but her eyes were pleading with him for a release, which of course he knew. Smiling at her, he reached out his hands, and grasped both of Crystal’s hard nipples, twisting and squeezing, as he hissed at her

“CUM now bitch, CUM hard for your Lord and Master.”

Crystal could not help herself, she screamed as her body writhed in the chair, and her cunt flooded. Pleasure coursing through her, on and on, a seemingly endless wave of continuous spasms overtaking her mind.

Reggie watched, waiting for her to subside, and released her nipples, before he kissed her forehead tenderly.

“You serve me well slut,” he whispered, as she slowly relaxed, and turned to greet Serene upon her return. “Now Crystal, watch, and learn, for soon it will be your turn.”

Serene placed the box and the bag upon the table, having already brought out the two stands, each of which had a moveable leather strap on the column. Sir Reginald took the box, and showed it to Crystal,

“This my dear, is our toy box, and it is a box that you will grow to love and cherish. As you can se, it is an antique, made of mahogany, in France in the year 1745.”

As he opened the lid, Crystal could see the deep red velvet lining inside, it truly we a beautiful object.

“Everything in here is wrapped in a silk handkerchief, to protect both them and the lining, should I ever give you permission to open, it, take great care, for any damage will resulting very serious penalties.” He said, smiling at her.

Placing the box, and the red velvet bag on the chair next to Crystal, he instructed Serene to remove her skirt and sit on the edge of the table. He quickly took something from the box, and Serene smiled as he opened the silk handkerchief, to reveal the vibrating nipple clamps, her favourite toy of all. Her nipples, already aroused turned rock hard in seconds, as she smiled broadly, watching Reggie, spinning the chain as he approached her, then stopped.

“Oh no Serene,” he said chuckling, “not yet my dear.” And he slid two fingers into her cunt, making her gasp in surprise.

“You must earn your little treat today slut, we have a guest to entertain, don’t we?”

Serene leaned back, her hands upon the table for support, feeling Reggie’s fingers spread inside her, twisting, and turning, as she lay there moaning, desperate to cum, but afraid to even ask. He smiled as he watched, leaning forward to take her right nipple in his teeth. Pulling on it, lifting her tit skyward, as she called out in pleasure. Crystal sat watching, desperate to touch herself, straining at the handcuffs, yet knowing there was nothing she could do.

Reggie released the nipple, and withdrew his fingers, licking at them.

“Tasty Serene, very tasty my little slut.”

H placed his hand inside the velvet bag, and took out the leather flogger, Serine’s eyes lighting up at the sight of it. Reggie placed the flogger between her legs, and picked up the clamps again, smiling as he clipped one to her taut erect left nipple. Then he surprised her completely, swinging the connecting chain around her neck, before attaching the right nipple also. He had to lift her tit, push it high to make the connection, and smiled at her, admiring his handiwork. Her nipples now pulled tight from her tits, pulling upwards, straining against the chain.

“Move your head back and forth” he commanded her, watching with delight at how her tits were being stretched.

“Enough” he said sharply, and Serene sat still, looking directly at him, knowing better than to say anything. He picked up the flogger, glancing across at Crystal, and smiling.

“Shall I Crystal, shall I make your big sister cum with my flogger?”

“Yes Sir, please do Sir.”

Raising the flogger, he lashed it across Serine’s tits as she gasped, and moaned in pleasure, and again he lashed her, harder, and she started to beg him

“Please Sir, please may I cum?”

“NO, not yet, I have not finished with you.”

There were marks on her tits from the leather, Crystal could tell they were burning her sister, and watched intently, as he took a bottle from the ice bucket.

“The finest French champagne Serene, ice cold, for me to pour onto you, and to drink from you,”

He said as he twisted the cork, and let it fly across the lawn, and the wine streamed from the bottle. Lifting the bottle, he watched as the cold liquid, filled with exploding bubbles trickled over her tits, and down to her midriff, and then on to her mound.

“CUM” He commanded her, “Cum like the bitch in heat that you are Serene.”

Serene cried out loud as the orgasm took control, her head shaking, mouth wide open, and all of her body trembling. Crystal watched, her face in shock, as she saw the power that this man had. The hold he had on her sister, and, would soon have over her. She too was desperate to cum; her clit was throbbing, and her cunt almost pulsing in the desire that engulfed her. But, she dare nor, for He would be offended. Reggie took a swig of the champagne, and pulled Serine’s head closer, kissing her, and letting the wine run into her mouth. Letting go of her, as suddenly as he had grabbed her, he looked into her eyes, as the wine trickled out of the corner of her mouth, and her tongue tried to gather it in.

“Excellent wine Serene, don’t you agree?”

“Yes My Lord, most excellent.”

“But Serene, in some ways it lacks a little flavour, a little tanginess is missing.”

He commanded her to lie down flat on her back, and moved the two stands close to the table.

“Raise your leg”

He commanded, and then secured her ankle to the stand, with the leather strap, followed by the other leg. She was spread wide now, her sex presented to Him, for His pleasure. Taking hold of the wine again, dribbled some onto her pussy lips, then quickly sucked on them, slurping at His pussy, as Serene moaned on delight. From the side, he heard Crystal moaning, and shot her a stern glance, which silenced her immediately. She knew her turn would come soon enough.