Serene, And Her Sister's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie pulled on Serine’s hips, her pussy now overhanging the table edge, her legs high and wide, as he squatted before her. He rubbed the neck of the bottle against her clit, wiggling it a little, marvelling at how hard and swollen it was.

Lifting the bottle again, he drank some more, then, holding some in his mouth, covered Serene1s clit. Feeling her shuddering, as the tiny bubbles exploded against this, her most sensitive spot. Her orgasm was instant, as he had expected, she had no control now, and she was his totally. He parted her cunt lips, sliding his tongue between them, into her love hole, as he slowly emptied the bottle over her clit.

The wine flowed around her rosebud, and into her open cunt, inside of her, and then down his tongue into his throat. Serene screamed loudly, oblivious to all else but her orgasm, as spasm after spasm wracked her body, each exploding bubble taking her further and further.

He stepped back, watching her, his triumph glowing in his face, as he slowly stroked his hard cock. He looked at Crystal, waving it at her, and she responded, licking her lips pleadingly. He shook his head, and returned his attentions to Serene.

He freed her legs, and gave her permission to remove the clamps, watching as she tenderly rubbed her nipples. He walked to where Crystal still sat, standing beside her, and turning her head.

“Open” was all he needed to say, and he slid his hot cock into her mouth, and leaned to whisper to her.

“And now little sister, you will watch me fuck her cunt, my cunt indeed, as soon yours will be also. And if you are a good little slut, and cum when I tell you. I might even let you watch me fuck her ass too.”

He pulled his cock free, and returned to the table, telling Serene to move so he could lay on his back, his legs pointing toward Crystal. He turned to look at Serene,

“You will lower yourself onto my cock, facing your sister. I want her to watch, to see how far my cock disappears into my cunt. And then you will ride me bitch, ride me hard, and make me cum deep inside you. If you do well, if you are a good little slut, I may even let you lower that tight ass of yours onto me too.”

Serene smiled gleefully at him.

“Oh yes Sir, please fuck my ass Sir, I beg you please”

“We will see, but for now, I am waiting.”

He lay back, knowing that Crystal could see his hard fat cock as it twitched in readiness. He felt Serene as she grasped it, then, watched as she powered herself onto him. Felling the warm velvety wetness, as His cunt surrounded the head of his cock. Feeling her slowly lowering, taking him deep. The most exquisite feeling a man can have, and he smiled, for after Serene, he had a new slut to fuck. He reached up, grabbing her shoulders, to pull her back onto his body, his hips jerking, fucking her as she fell backwards. He grabbed at her tits, squeezing them hard, as she cried out

“Fuck me Master, fuck your bitch Master fuck meeeeeee.”

He pulled on her nipples, making her scream fucking her hard, his head next to hers, as she thrashed around. He placed a hand over her mouth, quietening her a little, and hissed at her.

“Give me your ass, NOW” he hissed, and released her from his grip, helping her back up.

Placing her hands on the table she lowered herself again, as he held his cock, her little brown button slowly pressing against him. The head slipped inside, and they waited, his hands under her hips. Lowering her a little at a time. Letting her relax slowly, to take all of his cock inside her, He called out

“Crystal?”

“Yes Sir?”

“Cum you slut, cum now as I fuck your sister in the ass.”

He could not see her, but he heard her, screaming as her orgasm raced from her.

“Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.”

She screamed even louder, as her honey squirting from her pussy, on and on, she had never cum like this, ever.

But “God” she prayed, “I want to again, over and over, please God please.”

That was all that Reggie needed, as Serine’s ass rode his cock, he exploded deep inside her ass. Filling her cavity as she gripped him, milking his dick as she took his seed. Serene too came, with him, and with her sister, crying out loudly, unable to hold back at all.

Then all was quiet for a moment, well almost; apart form three heaving chests that were panting together. Reggie, smiled, and gently pushed Serene off him, than sat up, and looked at Crystal. Her eyes were bright, yet she did look worn out, and he smiled softly at her.

“I think a little rest is called for ladies, we shall drink a toast, to the sisters of sex before we continue. Oh, and Serene, take care of your sister, while I pour the wine, then go clean yourself up.”

He set the three champagne flutes on the table, and opening another bottle, filled them. The three of them sat there, sexual satisfaction written on their faces, as they sipped the champagne. When his glass was empty, Reggie nodded to Serene. She left them at the table. Going straight to her room, and then into the bathroom. Squatting down over the bidet, she felt the wonderful jet of water, cleaning her, as she held her holes open. She loved the feeling of this water, so refreshing, making her feel new again, and ready for whatever her Master desired. Drying herself, she moved to her closet, and removed the cloak. It was very deep purple, and velvet, with a removable hood, the hood having a zip in the front, to deprive the wearer of all vision.

This was His initiation cloak, and she remembered well the day she wore it.

How proud she had been to become His, and now, her sister, Crystal, would wear it too. Next she went to the Dungeon room, preparing it as he had commanded, end then, she smiled softly, as she returned to the wood.

Reggie smiled at Crystal when Serene had left them,

“You did well Crystal, and now, I feel that you also should be rewarded, would you like that?”

“Yes Master, I would like that very much” Crystal replied, as she lowered her eyes.

“Cup your hands together then, and I will lay my cock in them.”

Crystal did this, then watched, as Reggie poured champagne over his sticky cock.

“You have my permission to wash my cock with your hands, and clean it with your mouth.”

She smiled up at him, saying, “Thank you Master.”

Reggie could see Serene, as she approached, carrying the cloak, just as Crystal took him into her mouth. Starting to suck him, and lick all around his cock. When Serene finally arrived, she stood behind Crystal, waiting, until He was cleaned.

“Enough Crystal, your time has now arrived, please stand.”

Crystal released his tumescent cock from her mouth, and stood by the table.

“Yes My Lord.”

“Remove your shoes, and all your jewellery, place it on the table, then you must follow Serene and I too the tree of initiation.”

Crystal complied with his commands, barefoot and naked as she stepped onto the lawn. When they reached the tree, she was instructed to stand under a branch. Looking up, she could see that it had grown straight out from the tree, at an angle of 90 degrees, almost perfectly straight it was, and there, hanging loosely, she could see leather straps. She turned, standing directly in front of Reggie, with her eyes lowered, and she waited.

“Crystal, do you accept the Cloak of Submission, safe in the knowledge that from this moment on, I am your Lord and your Master, and that you will answer only to me?”

Crystal replied softly,

“Yes, my Lord and Master.”

Reggie nodded at Serene, and watched as she placed the cloak around her sisters shoulders, pulling the sides to the centre, covering Crystal’s nakedness.

Crystal, do you accept the Tree of Submission, safe in the knowledge, that you will obey my every command without question.”

“Yes My Lord and Master.”

Reggie watched Serene, as she tied each of Crystal’s wrists to the branch of the tree. Serene was smiling softly at Crystal as she tied the straps, but afraid to speak to her.

“Crystal do you accept the hood of obedience, and will you thank me, for any punishment I may desire to administer to you?”

“Yes My Lord and Master.” Crystal replied, as Serene placed the hood over her head, and closed the zip.

Crystal was now in complete darkness, her arms tied to the tree, which made her breasts rise, and her nipples press against the velvet. She was not frightened at all, indeed, it served to heighten her sexuality. The deprivation, just feeling without seeing, was turning her on even more now. She could hear her Master and Serene whispering, but not enough to distinguish what they were saying, and then, he spoke to her again.

“Crystal, you have accepted the cloak, the tree, and the hood, and now you are mine in mind. Your body, every square inch, every pore, every orifice, I will now take as mine. I will own you, body and soul. From this moment on, you will allow no other to lay a hand on you, unless I authorise it, never forget that Crystal, NEVER. For if you do, the consequences will be dire, nod if you understand me.”

Crystal moved her head slowly up and down, her mind and body were at fever pitch, both afraid of the unknown, and ecstatic in anticipation.

“Thank you Serene,”

She heard him say, and then felt him touch her, opening the cloak and pushing it back onto her shoulders. She heard a clicking sound, and then a strange perfumed aroma filled the air around her.

Crystal, I, your Lord and Master, do take possession of your body, as my symbolic seed splashes you.

“She gasped, as hot candle wax dripped onto the rise of her breasts, feeling it running down her skin as it set against her body.

“I anoint you Crystal, with the Candle of Seed, and I take possession of my tits”

She could only whisper softly, “Thank You, My Lord and Master.”

She felt his hands upon her, kneading her breasts, squeezing them, and forcing them high. She sensed how close his face was to her, and felt his hot rasping breath, and then, without warning, he bit upon her breast, she screamed out, as he held her, making it His, marking her. Releasing he her, he kissed each nipple tenderly, letting his tongue caress them in turn, before sucking on them. Scraping his teeth on her, he bit them also, tugging gently, pulling against her arms. She wanted to cum so much, yet knew that would enrage Him, and as hard as it was, she resisted. He released her, and spoke to Serene

“Spread her legs wide, now.”

She felt Serene lifting her foot, and gingerly moving it to the side, she was at full stretch by the time He was satisfied. She guessed that he was kneeling before her, as she listened, and then felt his fingertips, as they stroked her inner thighs. He looked at her pussy, marvelling as he always did at God’s handiwork, then very slowly slipped his index finger inside. He wanted her to feel every inch, every knuckle, as he made her.

He bent his finger, curving it, as he dragged it out again, and massaging her G spot.

Crystal was in paradise, she could not believe how good this felt. Then it was gone, but not for long. Now he pushed two fingers into her, slowly, twisting his hand as he did so.

He could here her moaning, her pleasure building, and then, he heard Serene moaning also. He pulled her closer, and whispered in her ear.

“Lick her clit.”

“But Sir, she is my.”

“Don’t argue bitch, just DO IT.”

Serene lowered her head to her sister’s pussy, her thumb holding back the soft folds of skin, and licked at her clit. Caressing it with her tongue tip, then circling it. Crystal was moaning even louder by now, and then gasped audibly, as Reggie again withdrew. He smiled at Serene, holding up three fingers, and started to force his way into her again.

As slow as he could, he pushed them into her, his knuckles opening her love hole still wider, Crystal’s eyes rolled back, as she realised what he was doing. But the pleasure was outweighing the anxiety, Three fingers inside her cunt, rubbing on her G spot, a mouth on her clit, she never wanted this to end. Again she felt his fingers slip from her, and braced herself, certain what was coming. He did not disappoint her, as holding his hand sideways on; he pushed four fingers into this, his willing cunt. She cried out, as Serene stopped licking her, and sucked on her rosebud, pulling hard. She could feel every part of his fingers, as they spread her, opened her so wide, she wanted to cum so much. The need desperate inside her, but dare not. Her mind slipping into sub space, the land of the perpetual orgasm, totally out of her control. She could feel his thumb now, as he stretched her even more, he pulled back again, but Crystal knew it was only to clench his fist. She screamed, in pain and ecstasy, as he forced his fist into her, but the ecstasy soon outweighed the pain. Her body almost convulsing of its own accord, as he pushed deeper, as far as he could go, most of his forearm now inside her, fucking her.

“I take possession of this, my cunt, now and forever more”

She heard him say in the far distance.

She was so close to passing out, so much passion in her body, her mind. The he stopped, and withdrew his fist, slowly, letting her feel every contour of his arm and wrist as he pulled out from her. She was hanging limply from the tree now, almost exhausted. Her breath coming in short gasps, then, suddenly; she saw a chink of light, as He lifted the hood, hissing as her,

“Open your wide, and taste my cunt, as I take possession of your mouth.”

Sliding all of his fingers deep into her throat, almost making her retch on them. And he waited, making sure she licked and sucked all of his fingers, before freeing her, and letting the hood fall.

Withdrawing his hand, he instructed Serene to free Crystal, and lay the cloak on the ground. Crystal released her sister’s arms, before removing the hood, after unzipping it, and laying the cloak on the lawn. Reggie waited a few seconds, watching as Crystal rubbed her palms on her wrists, and then he spoke again.

“Get on your hands and knees, with your head against the cape Crystal.”

She immediately squatted before him, her ass high in the air. Reggie handed Serene a butt plug, saying, “Lubricate.”

She smiled, and parting her legs, slipped it between her pussy lips, twisting and turning it, covering the surfaces with her juices. Reggie smiled at her, holding his hand out to take it back, saying to her,

“Spread her cheeks for me.”

Serene stood to the side, her hands on Crystal’s cheeks, parting them, and seeing her little button stretching slightly. Reggie pressed the plug to Crystal, slowly but surely inserting it into her ass, try as she might, Crystal could not keep quiet, but moaned softly at the delicious pleasure of being entered this way, in this position.

“I take possession of my asshole. To do with as I wish.”

“Yes My Lord and Master, it is Yours Sir.”

Whispered Crystal feebly.

Standing, Reggie held out his hand to Serene, and she placed in it, a studded collar and a lead. Gently he placed the collar around Crystal’s neck, and attached the lead saying to her softly,

“Follow me Crystal.”

And he walked back to the house slowly, as she followed, on her hands and knees. Upon entering the house, he led her straight to the elevator, opening the doors, to reveal the lush red leather interior, mirrored walls, and the shiny black leather restraints around the sides. Crystal saw this, and gasped in amazement,

“SHUSH, not a word.” He hissed, and pressed the button marked “Dungeon”

The car stopped, and as they left to enter the room, Crystal looked around in amazement. Bare brick walls, with chains and shackles hanging from them. She could see a large open hearth, with a fire burning brightly, the only light in the room, from the flames. Making their shadows flicker and dance along the walls. Reggie stopped by the bed, in the centre of the room, and,

Turning, he saw Serene, standing silently in the doorway, watching them. Instructing Crystal to stand, he gently unclipped the lead, and removed the collar, tossing them aside. Taking hold of both of Crystal’s hands, he smiled at her, looking deep into her eyes, as Serene slowly removed the butt plug.

“Now we are as one Crystal, the union is made, never to be broken.”

Placing a hand either side of her face, he brushed her lips with his, kissing her tenderly, before speaking again.

“I mark our union with a gift, for my new submissive.” As he spoke, Serene appeared at his side, bearing in her left hand, an antique silver tray, engraved with the family crest and motto, “Safe, Sane, and Consensual.” In the centre of the tray lay a very bright stainless steel ring; a large ruby was set in it, with a smaller one to the side, and an open clasp on the other side. In the centre of the ring, on the tray, lay another ruby, of the same size. To the side of the ring a pair of tongs lay. In her right hand, Serene held an antique silver wine goblet, filled with red wine, and the same inscription upon it.

“Crystal, take hold of the silver ring, but with great care, as it is heated, and very hot indeed. Place it in the wine to cool, and we will lick it clean together, cementing our eternal bond.”

Crystal smiled, picked up the tongs, and grasped the ring quickly. She smiled at Reggie, then touched it to her inner thigh,

Crying out, her face screwed up in pain, as she said pressed it against her skin.

“My Lord, my Master, I take this ring, and I mark your body, as a sign that I am yours, and yours alone, for all eternity.”

With tears in her eyes, and crying out in pain, she dropped the ring into the goblet. Reggie smiled, this had been most unexpected, and, removing the ring from the chilled wine, he fitted the third ruby, and held up the ring.

“Let all present is aware, that the giving and taking of this ring, signifies our undying love. The love of Sir Reginald Deveres, Serene Deveres, and Crystal Deveres.”

He licked the ring, offered it to Crystal, watching as she too licked it, and then too Serene. Finally he slipped it onto Crystals wedding finger, as both she and Serene burst into tears, and he hugged them both closely.

When the sisters had calmed, he whispered to Serene,

“The camera sweet one, for the consummation, and our collection.”

Serene smiled, and went to the cupboard, for his video camera, this she would enjoy, she thought to herself.

She settled her self in a chair, and trained the camera upon her Master and his new sub.

Reggie took hold of Crystal by the shoulders, drawing her to him, as he leaned in to kiss her. His tongue extended, and softly caressing her cherry red lips, the tip, exploring all of her contours. Crystal poked her tongue out, and he flicked his at it, licking underneath hers, as the mutual arousal started to build. Wrapping his lips around her tongue, he sucked on it, his tongue stroking, and swirling. His arms now encircling her, as she held the back of his head, kissing deeply, lost in a passionate embrace of infinite pleasure, they slowly lowered to the soft welcoming bed.

Prone on the bed, they broke from the embrace, smiling at each other, as only two lovers can, she trailed her fingers down his chest, gently tugging on the few hairs there, as he feigned pain, and chuckled. She slid the flat of her palm over him, pressing his manhood back, between his legs, before grasping it, and starting to stroke him, a gentle rhythm of friendly persuasion, as he sighed softly in her ear. She looked into his eyes, the question obvious to them both, he smiled his agreement, and she started licking his neck, sucking softly, then moved lower. Her mouth adoring Him, loving Him, as she approached her goal.

Moving her hand around, she raised His cock upright, softly blowing onto the head, then letting her tongue play on his soft slit. Her hand caressing His balls, kneading them, as she licked up and down the shaft of His cock. Reaching out, he placed his hand against her ass, nudging it back towards him. Crystal understood, and moved around, kneeling over Him, and lowering herself to His mouth and fingers. He looked up at her sweet pussy, wet and inviting as he reached out, to touch her swollen clit, hearing her gasp, as he made the lightest of touches. He moved his finger back a little, as he felt her soft mouth enveloping his cock, and slipped his finger inside. Crystal moaned softly, and started to hum against his cock, taking him higher and higher. He located the soft sponginess of Crystal’s G spot, caressing and stroking as his passion built. Unable to take any more, he kissed her pussy lips once, and said to her.