Serenity at Last Ch. 02

Story Info
A friend on a mission.
2.7k words
3.86
6.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onoz
Onoz
15 Followers

"Ok Jim, yeah, see you tomorrow." Kat finally managed to pry herself away from her obsequious neighbor. She rushed over to her jeep, opened the door, thrust her keys into the ignition and sped off before anyone else could stop her.

The drive was a familiar one so Kat soon found herself easing into autopilot while she thought about what the thug had said.

Tomorrow night at 1 am huh? It's probably a trap but I haven't got any other leads. If I'm careful I should be ok.

The other comment he had made about his employer didn't surprise her, but it did worry her. Thugs and hired hands almost always made that boast, but the last few had really seemed to mean it. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts she almost missed the turn into Tori's drive.

Odd, why are the lights off if she just invited me over? Has it been that long?

She looked at her watch. It was only 10:30 and it was the weekend, Tori wasn't due at work tomorrow so she should still be up. Puzzled, Kat walked up to the front door, her superhero senses kicking in. Movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention and she snapped her head around to look. The streetlights cast long shadows across the yard. A few leaves rustled in the wind, a car horn honked in the distance but everything looked still. Turning back to the door, she placed her hand on the knob and was just about to test it when the living room light turned on and the door swung open.

"Hey Kat! What took you so long?"

Kat shook herself slightly to clear the spooky feelings and then beamed back at her friend, "Oh you know how Jim is, if he catches you alone he'll talk your ear off."

Her friend chuckled and stepped aside, welcoming Kat in. Kat stepped across the threshold and once again noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She paused and turned her head, daring whatever it was to move again.

"What is it?"

"Oh... nothing, just thought I saw something move out there."

"Probably just a rabbit."

"Yeah, probably..." she finished lamely. She shrugged and continued indoors. "I brought a bottle of wine with me to help us relax." Kat winked at her friend.

"Great, I threw a pizza in the oven about 10 minutes ago so we'll be all set to do nothing for a while. Any idea what you wanted to watch?"

"Haha, I was hoping you had something in mind."

Tori walked over to her dvd collection and pulled out a stack of dvds.

"Hmm, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars... aha, how about Interview with a Vampire?"

Still scanning the house for anything out of the ordinary, Kat's response was a half-hearted "Yeah, sure."

There was something off here but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Even Tori seemed a little... different.

Tori popped the DVD into the player and they sat back on the couch with glasses of wine in hand. There was the usual small talk about each other's day while the opening credits rolled by and then there was a ding from the kitchen.

"Wow, that was quick," Kat said.

"Yeah, do you wanna get it? I'll pause the movie."

"Sure thing," Kat put her glass down on the coffee table but once again something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. There was a shadow where it shouldn't be on the carpet but when she turned to get a better look there was nothing out of place. Tori caught the glance however and took that moment to brush her bare foot against her friend's leg. Goosebumps rushed up Kat's leg to her spine and then crashed back down to her stomach. Her nipples hardened slightly and her neck flushed.

Wow... has it really been that long? Must be the wine, thought Kat. She shook it off and stood up to get the pizza. Had she been watching Tori she might have noticed the hungry stare from her friend as Tori watched Kat unintentionally sway into the kitchen, bend over and pull the pizza out of the oven. She might have even seen the barest flicker of a tongue run across Tori's lips.

"This smells delicious Tori, what's in it?"

"I'm not sure really, it said 'Italian Garden' on the box." Kat's stomach grumbled and she sliced off a few pieces for herself and her friend then walked back to the couch.

"Want a refill on your glass?" Tori asked.

"Oh I don't know, I still have to drive back tonight and it's been a long day."

"Nonsense, take a break from the humdrum of every day life and crash at my place tonight. You look worn out Kat, treat yourself to a little vacation." An almost wicked smile crept across Tori's face. Kat arched an eyebrow but the suggestion really did make sense to her. It was a Friday night after all, she didn't have work tomorrow and her earliest real obligation was this "meeting" tomorrow night.

"Well alright I guess, I do deserve a break huh?"

"Of course you do hun, of course you do." Tori patted the spot next to her on the couch and Kat let herself sink back into it. She leaned her head back, let out a sigh and a wave of tiredness washed over her. She hadn't realized just how worn out she was, not just from work but from running all over the city trying to crack down on this new menace. Her eyes started to droop over the next few minutes and by the time she was halfway through her pizza she was slumped against Tori practically snoring.

The shadows that had been indiscernibly coalescing around Kat finally abated and reformed into Shade.

"Excellent work Tori, put her to bed and then come back down to me, I have a reward for you."

Tori mewled her appreciation and immediately leapt to the task.

"You should help her out of those clothes, she won't be needing them."

"Yes master, of course."

Tori's deft hands slipped under her friend's shirt and lifted it over her head, revealing two perfect breasts cupped in a soft black bra. Tori almost whistled in appreciation. She let her hands glide back down Kat's toned figure, gently brushing the tops of her breasts as she did. Kat moaned softly in her sleep and the goosebumps returned. Tori paused and waited for her friend's breathing to deepen again before continuing down to unbutton her friend's jeans and slide them down Kat's hips and off her legs. Kat stirred again briefly as the cold air hit her now bare legs but she didn't wake.

"Don't worry Tori, she won't wake from that sleep for a while."

"Yes master."

Now clothed in just her black bra and matching black panties Kat was lifted off the couch on tendrils of shadow and drifted up the stairs and into Tori's bedroom. The shadows gently lay her down on the bed and retreated, but not before they slide inside her panties and bra to give her breasts and mound a soft whisper of a touch. If Kat had been awake she would have felt herself grow wet at the touch and her nipples harden.

The shadows flowed back down the stairs to join the scene in the living room. Tori was on her knees in front of Shade, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her hands furiously working at her cunt while a coil of shadow pumped its way deep into her throat.

"Mmmmmmph" Tori moaned as the first orgasm overtook her.

"You were marvelous on the phone Tori, I almost believed everything was normal myself. And convincing her to stay the night as well, amazing. For that I feel you deserve a... special... reward."

Tori was so lost in the sensations coursing through her body that she almost didn't even realize what her master was saying. The shadows returning from upstairs wrapped themselves around Tori's wrists and pulled them away from their furious pumping, stretching them out to her sides. Tori opened her eyes at last and looked up at Shade. The shadow in her mouth subsided long enough for her to speak.

"A special reward?"

"Yes dear, a small part of me bestowed to you." With that, a sliver of shadow split from Shade's now outstretched hand and lazily drifted over to Tori's throat. The shadow embedded itself right above her collarbone and disappeared in her flesh. Another orgasm crashed over Tori as the shadow wormed its way into the core of her body. It finally seemed to stop moving and when Tori spoke again it was with a sultry, irresistibly seductive voice.

"What reward is this?"

"My dear, your voice is a weapon of its own now. Only the most strong-willed person will be able to resist your suggestions. I'm sure you can think of a good use for it." Shade winked at her before letting her wrists go and turning around. "I have to leave soon, but I have faith in your ability to keep Kat busy until I return. I won't be more than a few hours."

Tori's lips drooped momentarily into a pout before she realized what exactly her master was suggesting. When the realization hit her, her eyes blazed with desire.

"But of course master, I won't let you down."

Shade turned back around and winked at her, "I know you won't." With those parting words Shade dissipated into a mist and seeped into the darkness. Tori started to head upstairs for her fun when she realized a small shadow had been left behind. The shadow hovered for a moment, out of place, before darting to her leg and winding it's way slowly, torturously up to her waist.

Tori shivered in delight at the feeling and then looked down when she felt its movements stop. There at her waist like a belt was a small shadowy tendril, similar to the ones her master had used on her but different at the same time. She felt like this might be another of her master's gifts to her and grinned. Shade had left her with an impression of what to do while he was gone, she would begin Kat's conditioning tonight so that she would be ready for Shade when he returned.

Upstairs, Kat's eyes fluttered momentarily and she turned in her sleep. Somewhere in her subconscious she heard footsteps on the stairs and she started to wake up. She had been having the most bizarre dream, it involved a peculiar darkness and soft hands caressing her body. She finally opened her eyes and noticed she wasn't downstairs anymore, and more importantly some of her clothes were missing.

"What the hell?"

She sat up and shivered, then noticed something else odd - her panties were soaking wet.

"Wow, that must have been some dream I was having." She pulled the covers tighter and looked around. "This must be Tori's room."

"It is, sorry for moving you but you fell asleep during the movie and you looked so tired I figured I'd let you sleep for a while."

"And my clothes?"

Tori blushed and said nothing, but stepped forward to the foot of the bed. Her gaze fell to the floor for a few moments and then looked up at Kat through her eyelashes. Kat arched an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"What's going on Tori?" Kat didn't notice a tiny sliver of shadow detach itself from Tori's waist and hover for a moment in the air before darting under the covers.

"I... I don't know," she mumbled.

"Well where are my--Oh!" Kat's train of thought was cut off abruptly as the sliver found its way into her panties.

What the fuck? What is thaaaaaaat!

Kat's hands darted under the covers and her eyes nearly rolled back into her head. Once the first few waves of pleasure subsided and she came to her senses she pulled her hands out and couldn't help but notice the stickiness and the overwhelming scent of sex on her fingers. She looked up when she felt a weight on the bed. Tori had sat down on the edge of the bed and was fidgeting with something in her hands.

"I could really use an explanation right about now Tori..." Kat was starting to worry, what on earth was going on? Why was Tori acting so oddly? More importantly, why the hell was Kat feeling so unbelievably horny?

A few more moments of silence passed and then suddenly Tori shifted on the bed, turned to face Kat and leaned in to kiss her soundly on the lips. If Kat hadn't been so turned on at the time she would have protested, she would have done something other than moan softly and let her lips part for her unexpected lover.

Oh my, why does this feel so good? Why am I not doing anything to stop it? Why am I so wet?

Tori pulled herself the rest of the way onto the bed and pushed Kat down onto her back, never breaking the kiss. The shadowy belt around her waist unwrapped itself and split in two. One half wound its way around her arm to her hand and then seemed to meld into her fingertips. The other made its way up to Tori's throat and then after a second's pause slipped into her mouth, the only trace of its passing a soft moan from the two ladies. Tori felt it enter her mouth, but not with the usual mind-blowing sensations it had caused before. Kat however had a mini-orgasm wash over her when it touched her lips, her resolve to stop this tryst crumbling around her.

"Tori, Tori we should stop this," Kat finally managed to gasp.

"Do you really want to? You want me to go downstairs?"

Kat didn't say anything, she was torn between wanting to feel more and wanting this forbidden affair to stop. Tori however had no question in her mind as to what she wanted.

"I don't think you do, I think you want to let me into those covers with you." Tori winked slyly at her friend and felt a tingle of power pass from her spine through her throat with the last half of the sentence.

Kat opened her mouth to retort but something stopped her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but for some reason she found herself wanting to do exactly what Tori said.

We could do it just this once I guess... where's the harm in that right? I mean, we're friends. It's just a little fun, that's all.

Tori could tell she was winning the internal fight and slid under the covers. She pressed her warm body up against Kat and started to tease her friend's neck with soft kisses. That was enough for Kat to give up the immediate fight.

Just a few kisses, no harm done...

Tori's shadow-imbued hand drifted down Kat's side and came to rest on her hip. Kat subconsciously pressed herself back into her friend and turned her head for a kiss.

"Enjoying yourself Kat? I know I am."

Kat's only response was another moan as Tori's fingers trailed along her inner thigh.

What's come over me? I should get up and leave right now.

"You don't really want to leave Kat," and just like that, Kat realized that she didn't.

"No, I suppose I don't," Kat whispered half to herself.

"I bet you're just dying for me to slip my hand inside those panties and find out how wet you are."

She was, she really was.

"Or maybe you'd rather pull those sexy panties down for me and show me for yourself..."

Almost before Tori had finished talking Kat was easing her panties down her legs and grabbing Tori's hand, guiding it to her waiting slit. As Tori's hand connected with the sliver of shadow already there, it sent a spark of pleasure through Kat's tormented body. She arched her back and gasped, her eyes flying open and her breathing quickening.

"What... did you... just do..." came her panted question.

"Don't worry love, the best is yet to come."

With a wicked grin, Tori let her fingers drive home into the soaking cunt of the superhero.

Onoz
Onoz
15 Followers