Serenity Ch. 04

Story Info
A different point of view.
3.3k words
4.55
13.9k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimi186
mimi186
63 Followers

Hi everyone,

Sorry its been so long.

This chapter is a bit different and more graphic. So i would be grateful for all the feedback I can get.

Any questions or specific comments can always email me.

I'm writing another story so when I get writers block from one I can write the other.

I hope that helps with my timing and you guys enjoy that one too!

Thank you so much Islandqt for helping me out at such short notice with editing, i couldn't have put this chapter out with out you!!

You turned my Glitter into gold.

*****

From the day Krystal met Honey and saw how nervous Matt was around her, she knew he felt something for Honey. This became more apparent and as time went on he spent every waking moment by her bedside. At first she thought it was typical Matt getting too involved in his job. She even thought he might feel guilty about the crash as it was obvious Honey had gotten drunk to drown her sorrows.

But when he started sleeping at the hospital so often, literally at Honey's bedside day and night, she knew he had feelings for her. The more time he spent away from their marital home, the more she knew the feelings Matt had for Honey were already surpassing the ones he ever had for her.

- - - - - - - - - -

The first time Krystal Grace Kettering saw him, she had a glint in her eye. She'd heard about Matthew Maximillion De Mont in her social circle. He was the most eligible bachelor around, enough inheritance to support any girl more than comfortably for 3 lifetimes, great career prospects and to top it all off, easy on the eyes. All the girls were after him, but she had her sights firmly set on him.

She had managed to sleep with him the night they met but unfortunately for her it went no further than that. That's when she had to draft in her mother to talk to Mrs De Mont. No sooner had her mother spoke to Matt's he asked her out again and they became a couple.

Through the years Krystal had an amazing life with Matt, from the huge white wedding they had to the glamorous parties. He worked his life away as she socialised and lived lavishly. It was just what she had always imagined and wanted.

And now this little bitch was encroaching on her plush life. Threatening it and that was something Krystal could not have.

Something changed in him the day Honey started working at the hospital. She knew it before even he did. There was a new light in his eye that she hadn't seen before, a side of him she hadn't seen before. So she knew she needed to find a way of stopping the budding romance before it started.

- - - - - - - - -

Krystal had always been one of the popular girls in school. She was tall, blonde, thin and most importantly, domineering, meaning she was always queen bee, from when she was in primary school to when she was in university. She did all her qualifications and her Law degree from King's University but she always knew she just wanted to be a trophy wife to a rich man.

Hard work only ever suited her when it was to get something she wanted. She did well in school and got her degree because it kept her parents happy, and if her parents were happy, she kept getting what she wanted and living the life style she wanted. She wanted to live in luxury and be the top of the up and coming socialites. That was enough work for her. So that's what she set her sights on and she always got what she wanted.

Before Matt she'd never had a proper boyfriend, no guy had met up to the standard. She had always just had guys she had fun with.

She met him at a house party of mutual friends of theirs. She knew who he was as soon a she saw him with his light, ashy, blonde hair, the lean yet muscular body and most importantly, the expensive suit he was wearing. Even at the age of 25 he liked to wear a good suit. That was one thing she liked about Matt he never really liked to dress down, the closest he got was a shirt and suit trousers.

She took it upon herself to go up to him even though usually she liked the guy to approach her and work for it.

But in this case she knew that wasn't going to be the case. Since she walked in he had barely looked at her. All the other guys had, in her tight pale pink corset topped dress that stopped mid thigh which she paired with 6 inch silver stilettos. He'd been more interested in talking to his friends. She sauntered over to him making her long blonde hair, which she had curled, bounce as she walked.

All his friends were staring at her. They were all good looking guys. The tallest one in the group had deep, mahogany skin and a shaved head and a much bigger build than Matt, like a rugby player.

The second was about the same height as Matt with very pale skin and brownish, auburn hair, he was rugged looking with stubble and piercing aqua eyes.

Finally, there was the guy stood closest to Matt. He was the one who most rivalled Matt in the looks department, he had dark hair slicked back, with a bigger frame and green eyes, but what stood out was the cheeky glint in them.

The green eyed man who stood next to him nudged him with a cheesy grin when she stood right in front of them.

"Can I help you?" Matt stated bluntly.

"I thought I'd introduce myself. I don't think we've met before. I'm Krystal." She said confidently.

"Right." he stated then carried on what he was saying before she introduced herself.

Krystal had never had a guy brush her off like that before and it oddly made her want him more.

"So, aren't you going to get me a drink?" She prodded.

"No."

Krystal knew at this point any of her normal tactics weren't going to work so she had to work hard this time. The first thing on her list was to get him drunk.

"I'll get you a drink then, all of you! What are you having lads?"

"JD and coke"

"Vodka redbull"

"I'll have a screaming orgasm!" The one with the dark hair and green eyes answered with a wink, she smiled falsely then looked back at Matt as he was yet to name a drink.

"And you?"

"I'm fine."

"Why don't you want a drink? Scared I'll roofie you?" she laughed.

"Well you're trying this hard, clearly you want something from me. James here has been giving you the eye since you arrived and even made that stupid orgasm joke and you've barely given him a glance." He stated, now looking directly into her eyes. "So I"ll reiterate, what do you want from me?"

She stood with her mouth agape as she looked around and realised the whole room had gone quiet.

Feeling sufficiently embarrassed and sure her plan hadn't worked, she ran off towards the balcony in an effort to get away from the awkward stares.

She heard everyone nattering away again, which took away some of the embarrassment.

Then she heard some footsteps coming onto the balcony as she looked out onto the city.

She turned round only to be faced with Matt.

"I got you this" He said handing her a vodka cranberry.

"Thanks."

"Look, the way I spoke to you earlier, I shouldn't have. I was just in a bad mood and you were laying it on really thick."

"It's ok, I'm just not used to chasing guys. Normally they are queuing to talk to me." she laughed.

"Anyway, why don't you come back inside, I think James has his eye on you anyways." he smiled.

She spent the rest of the evening with Matt and his friends drinking and laughing.

Towards the end of the night Matt's three friends had found women at the party to take home and he was left in a sorry state.

Krystal looked at him slumped on a chair. It had occurred to her, that her plan had worked too effectively when Matt could barely form a sentence let alone be coerced to sleep with her.

So she decided she'd have to come up with another plan.

She called a taxi, to take them back to her apartment. When they arrived there, she got him into her room and started to undress him with no assistance as he was slumped on the bed, already beginning to drift in and out of consciousness.

Once he was naked, she started to kiss down his neck and chest.

With this having no effect, she started to play with his cock, which had a mind of its own and quickly stood to attention.

She then proceeded to straddle him, impaling herself on his manhood until he came.

Powerless, Matt could only lay there as the assault happened unable to even figure out what was going on in his hazy state.

The next morning, she woke up to find Matt gone from the bed. She abruptly sat up to find him hastily putting his clothes on.

"Where are you going in such a hurry? I thought we could start round two" she grinned.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't usually do this, I must have drunk way too much." He said worriedly. "This was a big mistake. I've got to go, I'll let myself out." He stammered.

Her plan worked perfectly, he clearly didn't remember the night before.

Now, all she had to do was wait.

- - - - - -

Seven weeks later...

She had Matt's number from the party but when she tried to get hold of him he wouldn't pick up her calls.

So she had to get her mum involved in the plan.

Krystal's mother was a well known socialite in the city and had been involved with the city's elite families since she was a child. She had always dreamed of having the same for her daughter.

Within her social circle was Mrs De Mont, a woman she had known for years as they had a similar background, both coming from wealth and marrying into even richer families.

She had always wanted the same thing for her daughter, so Mrs De Mont and her son were a family she always kept a very close eye on.

Just like her daughter, Mrs Kettering was very determined. Nothing would get in the way of what she wanted for her or her family. That was one of the things that attracted Krystal's father to her in the first place. Being the CEO of a company meant determination was something he valued greatly.

So when her daughter came to her with a plan, one that could very well work, she agreed to help.

Krystal of course had left out some details of the encounter.

- - - - - - - -

Her mum speaking to Matt's mum must have done the trick because the very next day he was at her front door.

"Is it true?"

She looked at him as he spoke, his face had taken on a grey tinge and he had dark bags underneath is eyes as if he hadn't had a wink of sleep.

"Yeah, I just found out from the doctor but you wouldn't pick up the phone." she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Shit, shit, shit. I really don't need this not now, I don't even know you. It was just a drunken mistake!"

"I know but you are going to have to suck it up, because I can't do this on my own!" She said, looking deep into his eyes.

"We are having a baby. It's just a fact. So either you step up or leave me be."

Matt paused and said, "I guess I better take you out on a proper date then."

- - - - - - - - -

Within the next few of months she and Matt became a proper couple and because of the upcoming pregnancy, she had managed to get him to make things happen a lot faster. She knew she needed to put everything in place whilst he was still distracted by the pregnancy.

She had convinced him that moving in together was for the best as they would have time to get comfortable with each other before the baby came.

He had even ended up proposing to her, telling her that it was the right thing to do for the baby.

Everything was going better than even she could have hoped.

Until the night of the annual charity auction.

- - - - - - - -

Matt was doing a double shift at the hospital, so an annoyed Krystal decided she would go on her own.

She decided on an ivory Grecian ball gown that covered her stomach.

She arrived home from the event an hour after Matt had gotten home, she tried to go in quietly but he was lying on the sofa and awoke as soon as she opened the door.

"Why did you stay out so late? Aren't you tired?" He asked sleepily.

"No I'm not at all mister."

"Krystal, have you been drinking?" He stated in a low tone.

"I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer."

"I can smell you from here! What the fuck are you thinking? You are PREGNANT!"

"Are you really that dense Matt? Aren't doctors meant to be clever?" She said in a mocking tone.

He stared at her blankly.

"You really don't get it do you. Looks like I'm going to have to spell it out for you. I. AM. NOT. PREGNANT."

"What?" He looked stunned.

"We are not having a baby. I had a miscarriage a couple of months ago. I thought you wouldn't want to stay with me if you knew that I wasn't carrying your child anymore."

"Is that why we haven't been sleeping in our room, why you haven't let me anywhere near you?"

"Yes, if you touched me or saw me naked you would have been able to tell."

"When were you planning to tell me? How far were you going to take this?!" He said, his voice tinged with anger.

"I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how obviously. I was going to have to tell you eventually."

"I'm going to go to bed before I say something I will regret." He said as he walked up the stairs.

She had lied to Matt, but this wouldn't be the first time.

- - - - - - - -

She could tell he hadn't gotten over the miscarriage, but they had managed to move past it. Over the coming years they got married and began to build a beautiful life, or at least that's what it looked like from the outside.

Matt was doing every shift possible at the hospital in a bid to become the youngest consultant.

Krystal was not getting the kind of attention she wanted from the relationship and it was tearing them apart.

It all finally came to a head when Matt came home to find Krystal in their marital bed with her personal trainer.

Matt reacted by punching the man in the face before swiftly removing his wife's scantily clad lover from his house.

Krystal started to cry and apologise begging him to forgive her, saying she was lonely from all the hours he did at the office and it didn't mean anything.

This became a regular occurrence at the De Mont house and after a while, she would get drunk at a party, sleep with another man then plead with him to forgive her again.

In the end Matt seemed to stop caring, they were no longer sleeping in the same room let alone having sex.

He became more and more introverted and bitter, putting all his energy into work.

He would go on long business trips and do as many shifts at the hospital as he could physically handle, coming back late at night so they would barely ever cross paths.

It seemed the more his career progressed the more sour the relationship became.

Any love he had for her, she had completely demolished.

What shocked her though was he never cheated, as far as she could tell. He didn't seem interested in finding happiness and love and hadn't ever made any moves to divorce her. He seemed void of all emotion.

If she were honest with herself she would admit that that was the only thing she really regretted, that she had turned her husband into a shell of his former self. He seemed lifeless.

That was until he met Honey.

She brought something out of him that Krystal had never really seen before; Happiness.

She could see now that he was never really happy with her, just barely content.

However, even though she recognised what she had done to him and acknowledged how happy Honey made him, that did not mean she was going to give up something she had worked so hard for.

Love had nothing to do with it.

- - - - - - -

Cece opened the door.

There stood Krystal, dressed up as a French maid, feather duster and all.

"Oh, well don't you look like the slut you are." Cece said with a fake smile. "You know I didn't invite you on purpose right?"

"Why would you ever do that, I am, after all, your sister-in-law." She said, giving Cece the exact same smile back."

"Who is it?" Matt shouted.

Krystal pushed past Cece walking into the open plan dining room.

"I've arrived! Sorry I'm late sweetie."

- - - - - - - -

Not wanting to make a scene in front of work colleagues, Matt got up from the seat next to Honey and kissed Krystal on the cheek.

"It's alright, we've only had one course."

He looked back to Honey who was to his surprise smiling at them.

"Hi Krystal, I'm glad you made it. How have you been?" She said softly.

"I've been great thanks. Sorry to hear you've been in the wars a bit sweetie. You can't tell though, you look great! Like you've lost weight."

"Oh, well thank you. You look wonderful as always."

Matt could see the hurt in her eyes but she continued to smile at them. He admired her for that ability, to put whatever she was feeling for a person aside and be genuinely nice to them. It was one of the things that made her so beautiful.

'Why did she have to come to the party and ruin such a lovely evening' he thought.

The rest of the evening went depressingly slow. He didn't get to spend anywhere near the amount of time he wanted to talking to Honey and he could see Krystal had clearly ruined her night.

He decided it would be better to leave as soon as the meal had ended. Them being there would just upset her more and seeing her hurting was already killing him enough.

When they got home, Matt went straight to his room and locked the door.

He couldn't be near Krystal. All the effort he had put in building a friendship with Honey had now gone to shit and if he saw Krystal, he was afraid he'd say or do something he couldn't take back.

He comforted himself by deciding he was going to take a week's holiday from work to spend time making it up to Honey.

He had to. He needed her in his life more than he knew.

mimi186
mimi186
63 Followers