Serenity Pt. 03

Story Info
Brian and Kristina's relationship grows...
3.4k words
4.33
9.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

"May I please you some more?" She had asked.

The question still rang in his ears. Brian had been pleasantly surprised, naturally, and luckily had not stalled on his response of telling her to wait until they were home. He wanted her; he wanted to take her and make her do things to him and for him, but not yet. Soon, but not yet.

They pulled into the driveway, the mood tense but no longer sexual between them. Brian hadn't the slightest clue as to her own desires. Maybe that didn't matter, though; she was there to serve and please him in return for her own reform at his hand, after all.

The trash bags of clothes had been easy to unload - one in her hand and the other in his - but finding a place to put them had been slightly more difficult. Kristina needed hangers and a dresser. Brian's home was a quaint three bedroom, but he had no desire to let her sleep alone. That seemed a waste to him somehow. Besides, he thought, he didn't have a spare bed. The other two rooms were filled with his personal things, anyway. One was an office he graded homework in, and the other was simply storage for things in boxes, most of which were his sister's.

Brian sat in the living room and listened to her move about in his bedroom. She was sorting piles of clothes. The rolling of her trash bags as she wadded them up signaled she was done, and she walked out of the back with the bags held in front of her. She gave him a raised eyebrow as she dropped her eyes then flashed them back up at him, "All done."

"It's all laid out on the bed?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yep, I need hangers and, like, three small drawers for all of my clothes, and maybe a little space to set things like my phone on. No more than that."

Brian had a futon couch, which faced the same direction as the hallway. She was to his left in front of him and he had an arm thrown over the back of the couch while he spoke to her. She stood with her thighs pinched together and her hands clasped in front of her with the bag. She attempted meekness as she sucked in her upper lip and looked up at him, her nose pulled down.

"Come here," he told her gently.

She moved quietly as her jeans swished against each other, her dark ponytail swaying as it stuck up in the air with her face down. She went from perky to looking like she was in trouble. Brian frowned until she stood in front of him. Their eyes met for a moment and then she looked at the floor where she seemed to try and shrink into herself.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned. She had been okay for a moment.

"Nothing, its fine." She was dejected, somehow. What was up?

"Kristina," his voice was soft but his tone stern, "It may not be right or good, but what you feel matters to me. What is wrong? You do not tell me 'nothing'."

"I just," she paused, "I just don't deserve this, this help." She crashed emotionally and squeezed her eyes shut. "I don't deserve this kindness, especially from you."

Brian launched into action. "Sit next to me."

Her eyes were bright and she was startled as she looked at him. His voice was simple and not harsh, but demanded obedience. She obeyed, her hands in her lap twiddling together, but she refused to look at him.

"Kristina, look at me," he softened himself for her as he leaned forward and turned toward her on his left. She was so meek and vulnerable that his heart went out to her. "This is the beginning, a deep change for you, and I am very proud of you for asking for my help. It pleases me greatly to have this exchange with you. I am showing you great kindness, yes, but you are about to show me a different but even greater kindness. Do you understand that?"

She nodded and a tear rolled down her cheek. Brian reached out and wiped it away, his hand soft against her skin. He had always wanted rough, strong hands to caress with, but being a student and then a teacher didn't allow for very much hard work. He smirked at his own thoughts, because being a teacher made a person work very hard if they were very good at it. He didn't think she understood, though.

"You are also giving me a great gift and immense trust, something I don't feel I deserve, either. In that exchange, we will both be receiving things- good and pleasurable things most people never understand. Would you like that?"

She nodded, shaking loose a few more silent tears to carve a path in her make up. "Yes. There are things in my heart, in the dark places of my soul, that I can't even say out loud that I want. Things we have talked about a long time ago, and a kind of relationship..." She trailed off, unable to finish what she was saying.

Brian nodded. He understood completely. The talks they had before, of the kinds and fantasies they had, they were hard to bring up. He also knew that over time, impressions change and ideas develop, and sometimes things weren't as one would remember them. With any relationship, communication is key, and he knew that. Here, with Kristina, it would be so much more, yet so much harder. Talking with her deeply was like dancing in the dark. He just had to feel his way gently until he found where the obstacles were.

"I know that your happiness is derived from my happiness, from another's happiness and pleasure. That is what makes your heart feel good, Kristina." Her head bobbed in agreement. "And with that, I also plan to shape you into a very pleasurable and giving submissive. I will ask things of you, unashamedly, that please me specifically, and will require you to submit."

Kristina stopped moving her head and became still while looking at him. He thought he caught her thighs moving just slightly but didn't address it.

"I have never been comfortable with just taking what I want, or even asking for what I want. But I am so done with the normalcies of a typical relationship. This will be a growing experience for me, as well. We will need patience, communication and trust. I once knew you more than anyone else, and all of your dark scary places where you hid your fears and wants and desires. You also knew mine. Because of who we are, we have both been thrown away by people who weren't strong enough to handle us." Brian stopped suddenly and he knew in that moment that he wanted this. He craved this and he had spent so long wanting it but rejecting the possibility, it seemed unreal when it was finally in reach. His soul had shone through and he needed to bring the conversation back to her.

"Do you still want what we both dreamed about but never allowed ourselves to have, or would you like your panties back?" he asked her seriously, giving her a final chance to back out.

"No, I want that Brian, I really do. I want to serve you. I mean, I kind of owe it to you, and I know you don't hold anything against me, but...I...you know." She said, squirming. He knew exactly what she was saying, and he had intentions of taking full advantage of her, but not for any past grudge. "I remember all of the things you ever said and desired from a relationship, even from being a teenager, and..." she was halting every sentence, but her point was showing through, "I don't think I ever stopped wanting you, Brian, because the things you spoke about wanting, even way back when... that is what I've always looked for."

In that moment, Brian felt a door open inside of both of them. It was like they both had been trying to reach out to each other but rejected the fact that a door even existed for them to open. Now they had finally remembered. He seized the moment and took what he wanted.

Brian reached out a hand and took her cheek in his grasp, his fingers going up behind her ear. Her pony tail was tight, but the hair was soft to the touch and in moments it was going to be free. His pull was gentle but unrelenting. Electricity sparked between them as he pulled her face to his. He needed her lips on his.

Kristina didn't resist. She flowed into him, her body melting into his as she went into his lap. He kissed her, and in that moment, she relaxed while lightning set their bodies ablaze with immediate need.

She was toxic and addicting. Brian could taste the taint of the world on her lips as it mingled with his own resentments and pain. He could feel the desperation in her as she pressed back against him, her lips pinning his to his teeth as their mouths clashed. He smelled her sweet perfume in the air again as her heart hammered through her chest to his, the beat reminding him of the hammering in his head when he was drunk.

He took her. Rolling to the side, he pinned her body to the couch. His hands pressed themselves under her shirt and felt her bra, the elastic straps straining to contain the flesh he desired. Her shirt was off and a plain white bra with a yellow stain on one cup pressed itself to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck at first then pulled at him, his shirt going up to his arms, then over his head. The fingers of his right hand just wouldn't work for him as he fumbled under her back for the clasp to unleash her breasts, but his mouth made its way down her neck and collarbone to kiss her cleavage as he fought. Finally, the flesh relaxed as the lock broke with a twist, and his teeth found alabaster skin to gnash against. Her body was inebriating and he wanted more. He sucked at her nipples and felt her hands undoing his belt, then his pants. Brian paused a moment and lifted up from her, looking into her eyes. She only stared back, waiting, her body frozen.

"I want you in my bedroom," he whispered intimately, his face less than an inch from hers. He went to one knee, his other leg stuck straight out off the couch for stability. Her body was twisted from being pinned down when he laid her over.

Kristina's response was simple but spoke its own volumes of desire. She reached up and grabbed his arm, his body pulled down until they were kissing again, gently this time, and with more passion, until she broke the kiss. Her words were a fog as they caressed him. "Yes, Master."

With that, she stood, topless, and walked calmly towards the back of the house. Her hips swayed more and Brian could not help but stare and lust for her. She was his.

He was patient. Brian may not have had many things in life, but patience was one of them and that couldn't be bought, only learned. His cock throbbed hard in his unbuttoned pants, but he paid it little mind. New thoughts were coming to him. What was he going to do with her, exactly? How would he train her? If you teach a woman one thing, he had to be sure it was what he wanted, or he would be teaching her wrong. What if he taught her so specifically for his own needs that she never wanted to leave? Would that be a bad thing in itself? He had a sneaking suspicion that this would last much longer than either of them anticipated, but that was okay. He had always wanted her. Throughout every relationship he had ever had, he had thought about her. Now, he had her, and in the most assured of ways. Did anything else matter?

Standing up, Brian walked towards his awaiting slave and into his bedroom. She lay on his bed, a lush velvety red comforter embracing her pale skin as she lay naked. The material was a mass of ripples and large tossed over mountains from the morning before, but Kristina had fallen across it and pulled the hems towards her.

"Your bed is so comfortable, Master," She said.

A thought occurred to him. "Where are all of your clothes?"

She began giggling, "In a pile over there," she said gesturing to the back wall. Brian frowned and Kris perked up at that.

His bed was pressed up against the back wall to his right, the foot of it stretching to his left. The doorway faced perpendicular to the bed but was level horizontally with the foot of the bed, his closet on the far side of the bed. A window to the backyard was between the bed and the closet wall, which was closed and had the curtains drawn. Flat, blood-red drapes hung to the floor from it, and he wished idly that a window was on the side closer to the door to match it. Immediately to his right was a chest of drawers he had refinished a few years prior, but it wasn't an immaculate job. Like the missing window, the flaws of the piece ticked at him.

He sighed heavily and pushed all of that away. There was a beautiful naked woman on his bed calling him Master. It was time to live up to that name, at least for a moment.

Brian walked calmly to the edge of the bed and looked down at the form of her white body. It was luscious and beautiful without being unnatural. Her breasts lay spread out on her chest, round and her nipples standing up. She looked down her body at him and watched him sweep over her, her fingers playing at various parts of her. Her belly had vertical lines, stretch marks like lightning bolts, from carrying a child. There was a normal amount of extra weight around her belly and hips, the marks slanting across her hip bones faintly. He wanted to kiss them - later, not now. Her legs were soft and as she worked her knees, the muscles hung loose. There was something he could order of her, there was a flaw that could be exploited to help several others. He grinned down at her, happy with himself for a moment.

The essence of leadership was vision. For Brian, he had always had a vision of himself and he got there. Now he had to lead Kristina to his vision of her. That required knowing where he was going. The fun was in getting there. Now he could begin to be Master.

He hadn't really been aware of it, but he had been assessing her. She hadn't been aware of it, either, but he hoped she had felt his eyes. Brian wanted her to feel his eyes and hands and in a few moments, his tip enter her.

"Come here," he said to her. He stepped back to let her slide off the bed and stand there, but she caught him off guard.

"What if I don't want to?" she said playfully. It was meant as a joke to get under his skin, he thought, but it violated the principles of this relationship to allow that to go on.

"Then I will not be pleased because you are toying with me." Brian began doing his pants back up. His belt buckle clinked as he slid the left over tongue home, his torso still naked but the point was clear as he exhaled. "I do not like to be toyed with."

"I am sorry, Master," Kristina began as she got off of the bed and came to him. Her eyes pleaded with him, "I am so sorry, I am not toying with you. Please," tears came from her now. "Please don't be angry with me; I was only joking."

Brian took her face in one hand and kissed her forehead. "Let me calm down and we will talk about this. I want to punish you, but I am not sure that is what is necessary right now. I am a little angry and hurt."

It was true he was angry, but only because he was hurt. He hated being toyed with. He felt rejected. Brian didn't want to be rejected and here he was, getting fucked with by his friend, who was also supposed to be his slave. Slaves can't choose. They don't have the right; they are property. But she wasn't. Kristina was a person. She had rights and a personality and her own idiosyncrasies. He was going to have to learn her and not take things so personally, but she was going to have to learn him, as well. He sighed in the living room, not realizing he had walked out there. His shirt was a wrinkled ball on the floor, so he put it on. He paced a moment, trying to distance himself from his emotions, and once he was able to, he sat down and clasped his hands.

Kristina came up the narrow hallway, one of his black and red button-ups over her lithe body. She seemed to sneak from shadow to shadow as she crept up. Pausing at the edge of the living room, the kitchen to her right and Brian's left covered in its own blight of darkness, she seemed to tremble as she looked at him.

He looked up at her and her eyes were thrown to the floor. "Come here, little one." The command was softly spoken, but it hung heavy in the air as she obeyed. She nearly scurried to stand in front of him. "Kneel in front of me," he ordered her. She knelt hurriedly, her eyes still down and his shirt draped around her bare body. He wanted to know why she was in his shirt and not her own clothes- they had been on the floor- but that didn't matter. Maybe she wanted to show him that she was really his, and that was one way to do it. It didn't matter.

"I really hate being fucked with like that." He tried not to look at her and let his anger boil over into his voice. He knew that his eyes were penetrating and fierce when they were focused like they were. Brian didn't want her to become a crying mess, not on the first day. That wasn't good for either of them. "You didn't know, though, and I can't really be mad at you for not knowing because it's my job to tell you."

She said nothing. Kristina was a model submissive, kneeling perfectly still for him as he spoke. He was amazed she didn't tremble.

"Does that make sense, Kris?" he asked her.

"I am sorry, Master; I was only playing around," She said into her thighs. Her fingers worked themselves over on top of her thighs.

"It is okay, Kristina; it just caught me off guard. Any normal time would be fine, but...not in those times."

She nodded her understanding. She did begin trembling, then. "I just want to please you; I thought you'd laugh at me, not get mad." Her sniff sounded pathetic and Brian couldn't help but understand her pain.

He reached out with a finger and tilted her chin up. "Look at me; it's okay. Okay? I know you are a funny, carefree person, and I love that about you. Those are just personal times and very deep to me. Not a place of humor, not like that. We will just have to work our own way out, okay?" He was doing his best to make his voice soft, comforting and compassionate.

"I know; I just feel bad because I wasn't good for you." She said. It was odd how her voice took on a childish tone, but he didn't mind.

He thought for a moment on how he could help bring her out- give her something to be proud of. "Would you prefer I punish you?"

She wiped at her eyes for a moment and then nodded silently. It was horribly pitiful, but he understood that she needed that...

"Okay, I have an idea," he told her. With that, he took off to his writing room.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers