Serenity Valley Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra lowered her head and she was just inches away from her clit. She knew that the first contact could send her into orbit and she wanted to wait as long as possible. She kissed her inner leg on both sides and without any further warning she licked her clit just once. Chantell exploded with her second orgasm of the day. Of course Sierra was not finished yet. She stopped only long enough for Chantell to catch her breath. She licked her clit again and again.

She pulled her clit into her mouth and sucked on it lightly. Then she took her tongue and licked her from top to bottom and back again. Chantell was bucking against her mouth. Sierra wanted more and more of her. Her mouth was hungry for more pussy and she took her tongue and put it inside her hole and sucked. Chantell was close to another explosion and Sierra wanted to taste every drop of Chantell's essence.

Sierra was moving her tongue in and out, in and out; deeper and deeper she went. When she felt that Chantell was going to cum, she reached up with one hand and pinched her nipples and with her other hand she played with her clit. Chantell was almost frantic with lust. She could not take much more. She grabbed Sierra's head just as a powerful orgasm rocked her body. Sierra did not stop licking and pinching and sucking. She held on for dear life while Chantell was bucking her hips and thrashing about. It seemed to her that the orgasm would never end, but it did. Sierra raised herself up and held Chantell in her arms. Chantell was crying.

"Did I hurt you darling, she asked." Chantell could do nothing but shake her head no. So Sierra just held her close and let her cry. After a few minutes she had stopped crying and slowly found her voice.

"I'm sorry I got so weepy. It's just that I have never experienced anything like that before and my emotions just got carried away. No one has ever made me feel the way you just made me feel. You took me to heaven and now I want to take you there too."


"Let's go back to the house first before it gets dark. We have all night to explore each other's bodies," said Sierra.

The put on their jeans but left their shirts off. Chantell rubbed her nipples all over Sierra's back on the ride home. Her fingers massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She was hoping that she was working Sierra into a fever pitch just as she had done to Chantell.

Back at the house, Chantell suggested that they check out the hot tub. Sierra was more than eager and they stripped down once more and entered the hot tub. Chantell snuggled up to Sierra and let her fingers explore every inch of her skin. Then her tongue followed everywhere her fingers went.

She lifted Sierra up so that she was sitting on the edge of the tub. She kissed her thighs and licked her way down her leg and back up again. Chantell hesitated for an instant not quite sure what to do first. She wanted to do everything that Sierra had done by the pond. She decided that the only way to do this was to just dive right in.

She reached out with her tongue and licked Sierra's clit and felt Sierra shudder. Sierra leaned back and spread her legs as far as she could get them. Chantell loved the smell of her steaming hot pussy. It was a very erotic scent and Chantell did not think that there was anything else like it. She flicked her tongue again at her clit and then pulled it into her mouth and sucked it as hard as she could. Sierra moaned and raised her hips.

"Oh baby, that feels so good, please don't stop. It has been such a long time."

"Shhhhh baby just relax, I want to do to you everything that you did to me."

Chantell pulled at her clit and sucked it and licked it. She put a finger into her hot box and explored every inch that she could reach. When she hit that magic button inside her she had to hold Sierra down because she had reached her first of many orgasms that night. She licked her from the tip of her cunt to her asshole, up and down, up and down. She wanted to taste that sweet cum and probed her tongue into her pussy licking and sucking. Probing deep inside her trying to hit that spot with her tongue, once she had found it she flicked her tongue back and forth across that nub and sucked out the juices. She reached up to play with her nipples and finding that Sierra was squeezing and pinching her own nipples, Chantell went back to work on her pussy. Her face was soaking wet with the juices and she held on for dear life while she sucked and licked her way into her pussy. Faster and faster she licked. Harder and harder she sucked. The bubbles in the water were teasing her nipples and it was making her even hotter. She knew that Sierra was close, because her own body had reacted the same way. Her tongue fucked her pussy faster and faster.

Sierra bucked her hips towards Chantell's hot mouth. She was very close. Chantell put her finger in and sucked Sierra's clit into her mouth. Then she put a second finger in fucking her pussy with her fingers and sucking her clit. Then Sierra's body tightened moaning loudly with extreme pleasure, but Chantell was not going to quit so easily. She continued to fuck and suck Sierra's pussy bringing her to yet another mind-blowing orgasm. Sierra lay back exhausted.

Chantell was not going to give her a chance to rest though. She climbed out of the water and kissed her mouth seeking her tongue, finding it and sucking on it. She turned her body around so that she was on Sierra's face. Sierra's cunt was still throbbing as she reached out for Chantell's cunt with her tongue. Chantell pushed Sierra's breasts together and sucked on both nipples at the same time.

Each had the others hot cunt in their mouths, when one would slow down the other would slow down. When Sierra sucked her clit, Chantell would do the same. They were dictating the moves and the other would repeat them. Soon they were both wiggling about as they brought each other to multiple orgasms. Then exhausted, they cuddled there side by side until they fell asleep.

It was a couple hours later when they both awoke to the sound of a honking horn. Sierra realized it was the tow truck driver. So they both got dressed and went to the front door to answer it. The driver looked as if she was about to pass out. She was very oily and was dressed in greasy overalls and a baseball cap backwards on her head. She was about 5'8" inches tall and looked like she lifted weights. She was very muscular. She also looked worn out.

"Is this where I am suppose to drop the car off, she asked with a deep southern drawl." I had a hell of a time finding this place. Talk about the middle of nowhere. Took me three hours to find it. Fucking AAA screwed up the directions and I would have called but there was no answer. Where the hell have y'all been."

"Uh well ah we have been a little busy," Sierra said. "You look like you could use a glass of water. Do you want to come in?"

"Hell yes, I need a fucking drink. I have been driving for 3 fucking hours trying to find this place. Please excuse my language. I work with a bunch of guys and I guess it just rubs off on me. I'm sorry about that. I was also wondering if I could use your phone. I need to call my family and let them know that I will be staying the night in town, wherever that is. By the way my name is Dianna."

"We are Sierra and Chantell. It is her car that you are towing she was just passing through when her radiator busted. There isn't a hotel for about fifty miles, but I have a guest house you could stay in if you wanted to," said Sierra.

"Well, I wouldn't want to intrude on your privacy, but I am not sure if I can drive anymore. I'm very tired. So I guess I will take you up on your offer."

Sierra showed Dianna where the phone was and Chantell went to the kitchen to get her a drink. While Dianna was on the phone telling her family where she was and what had happened, she looked at the two women. She thought to herself that she would not mind making love to these two. They were stunning. She knew that they were at least sleeping together and she thought that they were both lesbians. Her mythical gaydar was beeping inside her head. She hoped there was going to be an opportunity to find out if they were lesbian or not. She hung up with her family and went to the kitchen that Sierra had pointed out earlier.

As she walked into the kitchen she saw the two women kissing. She coughed to let them know she was there and they broke apart the kiss and both women blushed at having been caught.

"Don't let me stop you. I am all for it. My family that I was talking to is my wife Corliss. I am a lesbian myself. I really appreciate you letting me stay here and I won't interfere with anything unless you want me to," said Dianna.

"Well let's get you settled into the guesthouse so you can take a shower and get yourself refreshed. You are not quite the same size as me, but I think there are some overalls that my farmhand uses when he stays the night. They might fit you. There is a phone there so if you need to make a call go right ahead. The refrigerator should be well stocked, just help yourself to anything you like."

"Ok thanks for everything, I will make sure that AAA doesn't charge you for the tow since it was their fault I am spending the night. It will be good to get a shower and get cleaned up. What will you ladies be doing tonight?"

"Oh I think we will continue to get to know each other a little more," said Sierra with a sly grin.

Should this story continue? Do you think Dianna would cheat on Corliss for an opportunity to make love with Chantell and Sierra? Let me know.

12