Serenity Valley Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll just bet you did."

Everyone let out a little laugh.

"Is there someplace you want me to tow your car?"

"No that's ok, Alice our resident mechanic is gone for the weekend fishing. She can tow it Monday when she gets back. Is there anything you need before you go?"

"No, but I did want to thank you for allowing me to stay. I just wish I had more time. I would love to have a tour of the place."

"Why don't you and your wife come up next weekend! I have plenty of room and wouldn't mine the company."

"You know we could use a break and she just loves horses. I may just take you up on that! Well I really must go. It was very nice meeting both of you."

The three women stood and kissed each other and Sierra and Dianna hugged. Sierra whispered in Dianna's ear, "I hope you enjoyed the show!"

Dianna whispered back, "I sure did, maybe next show my wife will be here as well!"

Then Dianna walked out the door and got into her truck and headed home. She couldn't wait to get into her wife's arms.

Author's note: Dianna and Corliss are real people. In fact, I am Dianna and my wife is Corliss. Although I've had several readers respond to Chapter One that Dianna should have a three way with Sierra and Chantell, I felt that I could not do that. Even in words, it would have felt like cheating. The phone conversation between my wife, and myself was real. She spoke that same type of conversation many times during our long distance relationship. For those of you wanting some group sex, I think you will find those in Chapter 3 or 4. Thank you for reading my stories. Corliss, my darling, I love you.

12